The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:50 pm

I could see him eyeing me over in what would be my disguise and I had to laugh. Layered dress, flat sandals, the waddle and him being the doting and loving father and husband. It was hilarious just to imagine and I imagined quite a lot. I nodded as he agreed not too much grey and I then crawled to him across the bed. I heard the name he spoke and I furrowed my brow. I'd heard that name before. It was a long time ago, when I was still a child in fact. I remembered it because in that lesson, I'd had my knuckles broken by the monk who tutored me in the subject. "Santaroi." I repeated, "I know that name, though I don't recall whom it belonged to. I were a wee bairn then, barely able to lift a blade beyond my knees." It sounded regal, perhaps it belonged to a high born in the old city. I smiled and passed it by for now. "And what would be your first name, Seniore Santaroi?" I asked, "And what would mine be?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:25 pm

I shugged my shoulders and thought a moment. "Well Angelo sounds like a good American Italian name to go with Santaroi." I chuckled and pulled her to me. God she felt so damn good. "As for you my dear, what indeed would be a good name for a lovely woman like you." Again I thought but could not come up with a name that would fit her. "Guess you will have to choose one." I told her.

I was again going to have to talk to the Prince about his Private Jet. As I held her naked body against mine, I knew the prince would want something in return this time for the use of the jet. "Now are you going to go shopping before we leave for Rome?" I asked her. "Once we are in Rome I doubt that we will have to keep up act." He was hoping for something sexy and mind blowing for her to ware.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:33 pm

"Angelo Santaroi." I said, "How very regal. You sound like a man of family and standing." A name like that meant money and the Italians were all about money these days. Simply speaking his name would open all manner of doors. That could be useful. As for my name, that could be a little more difficult. "Well, I can't call myself American, can I." I said with a giggle, "I need only open my wee trap and everyone will know I come from the Scots." I need another Scottish name to go with my accent. I needed a name that also spoke of money and heritage. Only one name for that came to mind. And it would be a name that everyone who'd ever owned a TV would know and adore. "Heather Campbell." I said, "Of Clan Campbell. What do you think?" I looked up at him and smiled, "And it means I may not have to dye my hair so much. Everyone knows true Highland women with red hair are considered precious." I laughed and shook my head again and nodded at his next comment. "We can hold it until we reach the borderline between the Vatican and Rome. Elland will probably meet us there to go over what needs to be done." Well, that kind of spoiled the mood then and I sighed heavily against Quinn.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Ah for the next couple of hours, it was sheer bliss. Being there with her in that little room laying on the bed in each others arms. Oh how I was looking forward to many more times like that. But as the old saying goes all good things must come to an end and the knock on the door was it for us. It was Anna. "You got a special guest downstairs Mr. Quin." came her voice through the door. It held a bit of merriment in it. "Sorry to have interupted something that may be going on, but he insists on talking to you."

I look over at Mac and sigh. I again lean over and kiss her deeply and then pat her ass cheeks. "Guess it is time to make an appearnce and see what is going on." Getting of the bed I went to the bathroom and washed up some and then got dressed. I waited for Mac to do the same before opening the door and with an arm about her head downstairs.

There Anna was waiting and she nodded in the driection of the man that wanted to see me. She laughed and said, "It seems the Prince has decided to grace my establishment with his presence." Indeed the Prince was there but he was up at the bar talking to Seline while Kat stood by fuming.

When the Prince saw men he came over and shook my hand. "You never told me you were beinging another lovely woman into the city. I heard from some of my people, mostly men, of the lovely creature that graced this establishment." I laughed. He was always the Ladies Man. Then he looked at Mac and my arm about her. "Well now my friend. If I had known this lovely one here was taken already I would not have been so borish on our first meeting."He gave Mac and nod of his head as he drank in the site. "I must say Quinn, you definately have a knack of finding beautifuly women lately."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:11 pm

After our conversation and planning, it was heaven then to just lay there and be with him. We talked a little, laughed a little more than that and held each other the entire time. To coin a phrase, it was bliss. And then it ended. I took a deep breath and moved from Quinn as I heard Anna's voice through the wood and then groaned as it seemed we had been summoned. Well, he had been summoned, he just assumed I would go along.

As he washed and got dressed, I went to find my clothes. It bemused how it was possible for three items of clothing to simply disappear, but then, when Quinn had been ripping them off me so to speak, I wasn't really considering finding them again so soon. Eventually, I did find them and got dressed. About that time, Quinn arrived back ready to go, so I didn't have time to do much beyond drag a brush through my hair quickly.

I swayed down the hallway as my heels dictated and then stood facing the Prince himself. And how happy he seemed to be! Anna bowed out as was expected and I was about ready to follow her, but stopped. No, I thought, this was my fight too and it was me that needed his help, not just Quinn. He greeted Quinn as a friend, which made me smile, but when he openly looked me up and down, the smile dropped and I lifted my chin. Then I heard what I thought could have been an apology. I squinted a little in suspicion, but his manner soon became clear again and the smile returned. The compliment was an added bonus. "Thankee Sy." I said to him....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:31 pm

The prince took her hand again but did not try to kiss it. He just held it gently and said. "You are welcome in my home anytime." he smiled at her. He looked back at the bar and saw Kat there almost like she was ready to pounce on Seline and he gently guided both me and Mac back to the bar. "Now Kitten why the fuss. I don't get jelous every time you wish to go play in someone elses yard."

Kat was his favorite at the moment but that could change, and she knew it. While I had him there I said. "Do you think it would be possible to borrow the jet to make a trip to Rome?"

He turned and looked at me raising a brow. "You are not going after who I think you are are you?"

I shugged my shoulders and said. "It is a possibility." Well more then just a possiblity, but I didn't what to spread the word around.

"Of course you can." the Prince said. "After all it is partially yours you know. You made it possible for me to get it." He slapped me on the shoulder. Then he turned his attention back to Seline, who seemed very intrested in the Prince. But she excused her self for a moment and said to Mac. "I gave my word not to attack any human again and live by the rules here and not make any more of my kind. However if you like and only with your permission, I would love to tear the three that came in here earlier apart and drain them. If you want a bit of help later."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm

I lifted my hand as he held it and this time, I was thankful he didn't try to kiss it again. He let me go again and welcomed me into his house. Now that surprised me, but I guessed now that I was in bed with Quinn, literally, the move was paving my way into the private sector. I couldn't help but care about that little side note, I was a hunter after all before anything else and that included Quinn's lover.

As the men began talking, I felt a hand on my arm and Seline pulled me to one side somewhat. She began talking about helping me kill the hunters waiting for us outside the club. I cocked an eyebrow at her. She wanted my permission to drain them and tear them apart. Well, the latter I could consider, but not the first. "We made a deal." I said to her just as quietly, "You gave me your word and I gave you mine. You put those wee pegs anywhere near a pulse and you're fair game, remember?"
"But?" She protested.
"No buts, Seline." I said and then sighed deeply. "Look, I know they are hunters and I know they want us all dead, but remember what happened when you took me on." I snapped my fingers at her, "You went down just like that. You couldn't bring down one eagle and you think you can take on another with two hawks at his shoulder?" I lifted my eyebrows as if to say 'well?' I then nodded, "I thought not. Look, thankee for the idea and thankee for wanting to help, but the best thing you can do is stay here. They won't come back in here, not after what they saw last night. Besides, you're Anna's new cash-cow. She'll want you protected and so will Michael. Stay low like you promised you would. You're supposed to be dead, remember?" I cast my eyes quickly at Quinn to find him still talking with the prince. "At least for the time being. There'll come a night soon when I may need you and you'll get to barter with me after that, ok?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Reluctently Seline agreed and sighed, then smiled. "Probably just as well. I am enjoying my new life. Mmmmmm so many interesting men. I never got to talk, let alone interact with any others then what was in the coven. They treated us women like dirt. Here though....." she chuckled, "they are falling all over themselves." She looked over at the Prince, "What do you think of him, and what is with the feline there. She seems ready to scratch my eyes out."

The place was now in full swing and full to the max with people. The Prince and I finished talking and then he made h is way again to Seline with the jelous Kat right behind him. I had to shake my head and wonder if she was going to jump Seline and they would have a real cat fight or would she hold her toung and temper and see what happened.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:05 pm

I nodded, "Good." I said and then looked around at he men waiting to be served by her. I couldn't help but laugh, "Here, you'll be treated as what and who you are, Seline, nothing more and nothing less. A vampire woman with an appetite for men and money." Things moved on and soon, I saw the Prince coming with his little kitten at his heels. It was almost cute and I had to laugh. "What I think of him is irrelevant." I said, "What Quinn thinks of him however, is another matter. And the feline is called Katarina. I suggest you be nice. She's the favourite toy at the minute and she really doesn't like sharing, trust me. But.." I moved around her with a grin, "If you think you can take those little claws and teeth she's so proud of, be my guest. I have my own tree to climb, so I'm safe from her wrath now." Or so I thought. I'd noticed the way Kat had played with him in the royal court, so it would be interesting to see what she made of me and Quinn being an item......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Kat eyed Mac with watchful eye. She had noticed how I was with Mac and she looked kind of disapointed as well. She had hoped perhaps if she fell out of the Princes's graces that she could hook up with me. The prince had power but in a since so did I. The whole court knew what I was capable of and knew me as well. Respect and a bit of fear of me was nothing to sneeze at. Plus I had money, and Kat liked to spend money.

As she passed Mac, she gave her a look that said, I will be there on the rebound if anything happens between you two. Still hopeful but I knew it would never be, and I didn't want it either. I Had Mac and that was all I wanted. Once the prince began talking with Seline again, I pulled Mac away and put my arms around her for all to see. "Jet is all ours. It will be fueled and ready for take off when we are." I laughed. "Think we should disturb Gabe and Marla to let them know what is going on?" I grnned an evil grin.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:23 pm

I grinned at Kat as she passed me by and then openly sniffed the air around her. "I smell..." I said with mirth, "I smell cheap meat." Kat was about to turn and start clawing at me, but thought better of it and followed her beloved wallet instead. I turned as Quinn pulled me away from the trio and turned to face him. We had a jet and it was ready to go. Should we disturb Marla and Gabe? "Oh, absolutely!" I said with true evil glee. Besides, I had a score to settle with that mountain.

Dancing up the stairs, I openly strode down the hall to their door and opened it without knocking. Obviously, they didn't see me, or hear me, they were very busy under the sheets. Without a word and a slight hush to Quinn, I grinned and took my shoes off. I then ran for the bed and bounced on them both, making Marla yell out in shock and fear. Gabe was just as loud and threw the sheet back from his head and shoulders and glared at me. "Now that was uncalled for!" He shouted, "Interrupting a guy mid swing!"
"No worse than what you do to me." I said with a laugh and then looked at Marla as she tried to cover up, "Oh give over, hen." I said, waving my hand at her, "You ain't got nothing I havena seen before." I then rest back against the headboard and sighed, "Anyway, we would have interrupted you guys all the same. We have our flight to Rome."
Gabe looked at me as he tried to stuff his mammoth sized hardon between his mammoth sized thighs and then looked at Quinn, "We do?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:37 pm

I laugh heartaly at what Mac did.  The two were caught quite unaware and were both embarased.  Marla tried covering up, especially after seeing Me in the room.  I leaned against the door frame as Mac told them we had a flight to Rome.  Gabe looked over at me and asked "We do?"

I nodded and said, "We travel in style again.  Luxury all the way, no cramped seats for this group."  There was only one explanation for that and I could see it in his eyes and Marla's.  She loved flying in the private jet.  It was much better then what the Order had.  "Thats right folks.  We have the Jet." Even though she was embarased at being caught with Gabe and being naked, I could see the excitement in her eyes and she smiled.

"I think we should now leave these two alone." I laughed. "I think Gabe here has some unfinished bussiness to take care of. I walk over to Mac and gently extract her from sitting on the bed. "Oh and we have visitors waiting out side the club, and they are not the nice type." I told Gabe.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:27 am

I grinned as Quinn explained our travel and then yelped as Gabe went to grab at me to remove me from his bed. As it happened, Quinn somehow got there first and I felt his hands instead of Gabe's about my middle. "Hmm, I suppose we should leave them to it." I said with mirth, "He needs to get rid of the wee big top before he loses too much more blood to his other brain." Gabe grinned at me and stuck flipped me the bird. I gave one back, but the tone became more serious as Quinn mentioned the hunters outside.
"Hunters." He said and looked at Marla. "How do you propose we get past them?"
"We'll figure it out." I said, "Now you two have fun and we'll check in again later. The jet is ready whenever we are, so take your time." I grinned again and swayed towards the door.
In the bed, Gabe coughed in his throat and pulled Marla back to him before he gave Quinn a half cocked grin. "I ain't the only one." He said with sarcasm and then nodded to my back, "Oh Quinn!" He cried, mocking me.
I turned with a lifted eyebrow and stuck my tongue out at him. "Bet you don't get her screaming like that, wee cock." I smarted back...

"Yep we have the rest of the team sent after me out there. Guess I got in some good shots if the other three aren't around. So enjoy big guy. Might help you when we deal with them." Again I laugh and push Mac out of the room and shut the door. "Now that was down right mean." I chuckled. "Now he has to start all over again. She is probaby not where she was when you pounced on them."

I laughed and turned towards him, "Ahh." I said, "It's all in good fun, don't worry. Besides, he's done worse to me over the years." I laughed again and started back to my room. I stopped outside my door and then looked at Quinn's. Should I, or shouldn't I, I wondered. If I didn't, Quinn might take offense. If I did, I knew he'd have me back in bed before I could blink. I smiled and turned to his door....

Before she opened the door i took her into my arms. "Now what was it you were going to do in your room? " i asked. "If it is something you need to do, you should. We can always retire to mine if you are in the mood." I was not the type to interfere if she had something to do. I did not own her and was not going to act like I did.

I put my arms around his neck and smiled up at him, "Well, it doesn't make much difference now who's room I go in now, does it." I said to him and then remembered something. Furrowing my brow, I moved from him and opened his door. My kit bag. It was already in the room when we'd gone to bed earlier. I thought for a second as I stepped towards it. I had answered my mobile from it earlier, so someone had to have been in there. "Anna." I said with a smile, "You sneaky mare." I laughed and picked up the bag to show Quinn. "She must have brought all my stuff in here while we were downstairs. The sneaky mare knew." I laughed again and dropped the bag before moving to the wardrobe. I opened it up to find she had truly moved all my stuff into there. I laughed again and shut the doors before turning to Quinn. I shrugged and smiled. "This is my room after all."....

Oh yeah I would say that word was probably going around now. Anna it seemed knew long before we had. "Seems Anna has her fingers on the pulse of everything." I move up behind her and put my arms around her moving a hand over her toned belly. "Mmmmmmm now how big shall that baby bump be." He wondered down the road if that would really happen. It was possible. That kid would be a real hellion, no mater if it was a boy or a girl. If a girl he would hate to see what she would do if a boy pissed her off. But that was a dream that was not reality, not yet anyways."

I smiled and covered his hands with my own. "Anna has foresight of a kind." I told him, "So she probably saw it a long time ago." He then mused about our so called baby and I laughed then, "Well," I said, "It has to be big enough to be noticed. I think 6 months or thereabouts should do it. Big enough to be seen, but not too big that it'll slow me down in a pinch." I leaned my head back on his shoulder, wondering what he was thinking. I tapped his hand lightly, "Coffee time." I said, "And a shower, I reckon." I bet Anna had put all my toiletries in there too, just to be precise....

"Mmmmmmm A shower eh." I grinn. "Care for some company." I chuckled as I began to help her out of her clothing. A shower would feel good, and of course with the two of them, the possibilites seemed spectacular.

I grinned and sighed softly as I felt him remove my top again. "With you?" I said, "Always." I moved away from him and turned as I dropped the top. Kicking my shoes off then, I walked backwards into the bathroom and slowly pulled down my leggings, or jeggins, whatever they were called....

I was out of my clothes fast, and followed her into the bathroom. I knew that after this we would probably be gearing up and taking care of some business outside. Didn't want them waiting forever and we had things to do before we left for Rome. I reached in and turned the water on and let it get nice and warm. "Ladies first." I told her

It made me laugh just how quick Quinn got undressed again. Any faster and he would have literally flew! I stepped in as the steam began to form and stepped under the jets. I smiled as I then waited for him. The water instantly darkened my hair and the curls dropped out. My hair easily sat just above my knees now. My skin began to pinken from the heat....

I grinn as I step in behind her in the shower and let the hot water cascade over me. I press up against her and let her feel my hard cock again, against her ass cheeks. I grab the soap and a cloth and lather it up and begin washing her front, squeezing her sweet tits as I wash them, then down over her stomach to between her legs.

I sighed softly and pressed myself against him as he began to wash me down. I could feel him already happily stiff and proud behind me. It was padding my ego greatly that he could know me and still find me this attractive. I loved it. As his hand slid down me with the soap and between my thighs, I sighed again and turned my head slightly on his shoulder. My own hand followed his and I felt his fingers move over me....

My fingers caressed the outer folds of her pussy and hr clit as I slowly washed her. Then moving slowly back up her front, I kiss her neck and shoulders. I slowly turn her around and begin washing her back and down to her ass as i claim her lips for a deep and passionate kiss.

I pulled my hair over my shoulder as I slowly turned in the shower jets, letting the water rinse away the soap as I went and revealing my back to be washed at the same time. He began washing down my back to my backside as he kissed me and I kissed him back with equal passion. I didn't put my arms around him though, instead, I sat my hands tenderly at his hips and let him take the lead....

Putting the cloth and soap on the soap dish, I move my hands down and lift her up and place her back against the wall of the shower and lower her down to my hard cock.

I sucked in breath as he picked me up and I carefully put my legs around his hips and back as he put my back to the wall. I took another deep breath as he carefully lowered me onto his cock and I kissed him again. "Make love to me." I whispered against his lips....

I let her sit there on my cock for a bit as I kiss her again and run my hands over her wet body caressing it. I take it slow and easy, letting her feel me up inside her and let the passion slowly rise with in her.

I sighed again softly as he did what I had asked. He was slow and tender and I could feel so much more from him this time beyond the lust and frustration. It was wonderful. I never wanted it to end. I rolled my hips as he thrust into me again, but only to match his pace. I let my head fall back against the wall and reached up one hand to grab at the pipe to the shower head. The last thing I wanted was him getting cramp from holding me up. My other hand went around the back of his head and I pulled his lips to my throat....

I kss her thoat and gently squeeze her tits as she takes some of her weight off of me by holding on to the shower head pipe. Moving my hands down to her hips I push myself up inside her as far as I can, with a grinding motion to move myc cock around a bit inside her.

As he began to grind against me, I felt a very powerful orgasm begin to rise and I soon found myself giving off little cries of passion and pleasure, "Oh!" I could feel him moving inside me and with my clit rubbing hard against him too, it was a double whammy for me. "Oh, that's so good!" I wasn't sure how much longer he could do this, but I knew that the shower pipe was burning my hand and the tiles behind me were starting to hurt. I didn't complain, I was way too lost in what he was doing....

Her cries of pleasure was music to my ears. The look on her face was esquisit and I smiled. Slowly she was building up and so was I. I began to move a bit faster and harder. Yes this was good, very good. My beathing was now getting heavier and finally I could hold it back no longer and held her by the hips as I rammed up inside her again hard and held her. I unloaded my cum in to her and threw back my head with a loud growl of satisfaction.

I had no choice but to let go of the pipe and grab the back of his neck as my orgasm hit me full force. I didn't think it possible, but it was more powerful than before. At that same moment, his grip tightened fiercely and he slammed up into me just the once. I felt his seed rocket into me and cried out again, but louder and held onto him tightly. The shower felt cold then in our mixed heat and I began to shiver somewhat. "Oh!" I sighed, repeating the sound a few times as I began to calm. If this was making love with him, I wanted more. A whole lot more. I pulled his head back straight slowly and kissed him. There was no way I was done with him, not like this, not ever....

My body felt like nothing I had ever felt before. Oh how I wanted more of it. It was very addicting. I slowly raise her up and off of me and set her down on her feet, but kept her in my arms. I slowly turn the water off . That is when I heard the clapping from the bathroom door. it was Gabe and Marla standing there leaning on the door jams.

I kept my hands around the back of his head and neck as he slowly put my feet back in the shower basin. When he turned the water off, I heard someone clapping in the doorway. It was Gabe. Marla was with him, smiling ear to ear. Gabe leaned against the door frame as he applauded us and looked incredibly smug with himself. As for me, I kissed Quinn one more time and then let him go. I opened the door and stepped out brazenly, making Marla blush a little. I didn't even try to hide myself. "Now that is summats to see." Gabe said as he moved from the doorframe to pick up a towel, but instead of handing it to me, he held it out for Quinn.
"Glad you enjoyed the show." I told him with an open smile as I went for a towel on my own. "I'll be here all week. Didn't take you for a porn guy though."
Gabe laughed again and stepped out of the bathroom for Quinn's sake, but he openly stared me up and down. "Yeah." He said, "Payback's a bitch, ain't she."
I grinned and pulled the towel around me, "Hang around a little longer." I offered, "We're far from done."
The smile left Gabe's face and he coughed into his hand. That was twice I'd made him do that. Was he slipping on me? Turning about face, Gabe waited for Quinn to leave the bathroom. "Ready to leave when you are, man."....

I take the towel from Gabe as i exit the shower. I put it about me and i leave the bathroom. I chuckle when Mac says we were not done yet. Oh he wondered what she had in mind. I move up to her and slip and arm about her. "So you are ready to get going eh? Thought you wanted to have a bit more down time."

Gabe grinned, "I won't say no to that!" He said, grabbing Marla and pulling her close. Marla smiled and nodded in agreement.
As for me, I turned my head into Quinn's shoulder as he held me and smiled softly, "Gabe, why don't you and Marla go finish that downtime?" I said softly.
Gabe took one look at me and nodded before he looked to Quinn, "Sure thing." He said and then nodded in approval at the other man. "We'll even the score another time."
"Yes." I said, "We will." I turned slowly in Quinn's arm and leaned up to kiss him again....

I could see that Gabe was more then willing to have a bit more down time with Marla. "Well then I suggest you run along and I guees in a couple hours we will take care of the buisness outside."

Gabe nodded and then looked between me and Quinn again quickly before he pulled Marla out of the room and closed the door. After I heard the click, I moved back towards the bed and dropped the towel near the bottom of it. I then climbed in and shuffled up it somewhat. I dropped my chin and lifted my knees before I parted them again slightly....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Oh this was going to definately be a night to remember. His towel dropped to the floor and he slowly approached the bed and crawled onto it. "You know this getting addictive." I said with a wide grin. It seemed as if she had not had sex in a very, very long time. I know I hadn't and hell with a body like hers a man would be nuts to refuse.

Outside the leader of the three hunters paced back and force, smoking one cigerate after another. "What the hell is taking them so long. Do they think they can hole up in there forever?" he was aggatated to say the least. He wanted to kill me and Mac for what they had done to Russo. Russo had treated them well and had heaped honors on them when they completed missions for him. He had made sure that he had reported the murder of Russo back to the Order. Yes they now were considered a renagde group, but when they took down Mac and me and brought our dead bodies back to Rome he was sure they would be reinstated.

Another pair of eyes were watching their every move. The Raven Black hair fell down to the middle of her back, her figure was accented by form fitting black leather outfit she wore. Her coal black eyes watched every movement the three made. They looked nervous and anxious. One was on a roof top with a sniper rifle, another was down the street some with another rifle. Their leader was standing by the van. He was acting as the bait so to speak. She leaped up to the top of a ten foot building and then to the next roof top another ten feet up. She was not a normal person. She moved silently up to the man on the roof and grabbed the mans head. With a quick twist of it, she snapped his neck. The second man was just as easy. She left the third man, the leader to stand there and wait. She departed with a smile on her lips.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:28 pm

I smiled at him as he came up the bed to me and I laid back, pulling him atop me. I put my knees to his hips and relaxed my own. "Then call me an addict by all means." I told him as I kissed him again deeply. If this was what waited for me in this so called normal life with Quinn, then I would happily call myself addicted to him for the entirety of it. Hell, at this point, I could just about believe anything.

As I lifted my hips to tease him a little, I wondered what was happening outside. The hunters wouldn't give up their wait, but what did they think we were up to? Did they know? Could they even imagine it? I doubt it very much. I leaned my head up and kissed Quinn a second time, but softly again as I traced my fingernails down his sides and then around to go up his back to his shoulders. After tracing around his ribs, I repeated the action and turned my hips up at him again. "You could make love to me all night and I'd never get tired of it." I told him, "And there isna thing on this earth better than this moment, right now." I looked up at him over me and smiled before I kissed him a third time. An idea shot across my mind and I asked myself, was this what love felt like?
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:48 pm

I smile as she pulls me to her and kisses me. After the third kiss, I begin to kiss her face, then her neck and start making my way down her body as my hands lightly move over her soft smooth skin. Down to her tits, kissing them and flicking my toung over their nipples, then down over her stomach. Slowly I move between her legs and move my hands down to part her folds and flick my toung onto the soft and tender flesh of her inner pussy.

Oh yes this was very adictive and I hoped like hell we never tired of enjoying each other. He wondered if she had ever had a night like this before. I knew I had not. There had been women but those were basicly one night stands in cities he had hunted in and celebrated in. It was never like this and he was loving it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:53 pm

I smiled as he moved from my lips to my cheeks and then down my neck. I couldn't help but sigh in pleasure at this and I ran my fingers through his hair as his lips moved lower and the lower still. As he reached my breasts, I arched my back, almost pushing the flesh into his mouth and sighed again, but he didn't linger there. He continued his journey south and when I felt his tongue suddenly lap at my clit and my inner folds, I sucked in my breath and let go of his head. My back arched deeply again and I grabbed at the sheets of the bed and lifted my hips to meet his tongue. And it didn't take long for those aching folds to become slick and hot to his teasing too.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Oh I was going to make her cry out loud. I slipped a finger down inside her and moved it in and out as I licked the now slick and hot flesh. She was gripping the sheets and I saw her lift her hips up to me. I wanted her to cry out loud and beg for more. They had already in the last couple of hours been at it twice and now the third time. Each time her release was more powerful then the last, and her cries were louder.

I stopped a moment and looked up at her. "How am I doing." I asked with a grin, then went back to teasing her pussy with my toung. Now and then I would move my thumb over her clit. Would she beg for me to take her? How would she want to be taken this time.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:40 am

There hadn't been many times in my life when I'd felt so out of control and fewer times still when I'd actually enjoyed it. This time though, this time was different. Quinn was playing my body like a fine harp and I was loving every second of it. As he slipped a finger up into me, my folds gripped it instantly and I cried out and then again every time he thrust it into me. And then, oh! When he teased me clit with his tongue and his thumb at the same time, I couldn't hold it back. How was he doing? Surely my body was showing him!

My breath was quick and shallow as he continued to tease me and toy with me and I arched my back deeply. I had to close my eyes before I felt they would pop out of my head and I pressed my head back into the pillows. If my nails gripped the sheets any tighter, they would have begun to tear. My folds seemed to tighten further around his finger as I felt yet another orgasm rising up and I cried out almost with every movement. My whole body ached now for him and I lifted my hips higher, "Oh Quinn!" I begged, "Quinn! Please!" I could feel my orgasm right there, aching to topple me, but his fingers and tongue just weren't enough to make it happen. "Please!" I begged again, "Please! Oh!"...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:35 pm

That was all I needed to hear. I moved back up on her between her legs and guided my gock up to her and slowly impaled her with it. Placing my hands on either side of her, I began to move in and out of her. She wanted me to make love to her and I was more then willing to oblige. She was nice and tight, the walls of her pussy stroking my hard cock each time I moved in and aout. This was pure heaven for me.

My fingers finally left the poor sheets alone as he crawled up me and impaled me again. The very second his cock touched my core, I orgasmed and I gripped his hips with my knees. My fingers anchored me by his ribs and I held out as I cried out. I writhed beneath him, lifting my hips to his thrust and I pulled him down to me, kissing him passionately between cries of passion and pleasure and perhaps just a little of something else in there too. As my climax abated a little, I could feel every ripple of him through my now very swollen, very hot folds and every movement made me cry out, albeit softer than before...

I returned her kiss with equal passion. Her cries of pleasure meant alot to me. it told me I was doing good and she was enjoying what they were doing. He continued his slwo movements waiting for her to build up again. He wanted her to expiernce more and more and enjoy it all.

I had become completely lost in Quinn now and I mean, completely. Everything else just faded into nothing. I opened my eyes as the kiss ended and he thrust into me again. My vibrant green eyes deepened to an emerald colour as I stared into his eyes. My grip on him softened also and I began to caress his smooth skin with my fingers and my legs. It took some time, but I began to feel another orgasm climbing up in me. I let one hand go of him and slid it under his palm, locking my fingers into his and I pulled him to lay his full weight on me....

Her touch was soft and she caressed my body. When she pulled me down to lay on top of her, I went willing ly. This was not what Gabe and Marla were probably experiencing. this went alot deeper and more. I knew that I had found the woman of my dreams, what some called a soul mate. "I love you." I wishpered in her ear.

I turned my head into his slightly as he whispered three words that changed the game entirely. I gripped his hand tight and arched my body into his. My climax rose higher and then higher again and I wrapped my legs around him now, locking my ankles behind his backside. I kissed his cheek and jawline and then pressed my head back into the pillow. My orgasm finally hit me, toppling me into utter oblivion and I opened my mouth wide, screaming this time. My already swollen and tender folds came afire and my whole body trembled with the power of it....

As she had her release I again filled her with mine. I was breathing hard and again was covered in a sheen of sweat. I proped myself up on my elbows and looked down into that beautiful face. Shifting my weight on one arm, I reached up to her face and caressed it with my other hand.

Still trembling and now very sore, I felt the pressure of his release and cried out again. Before, he had then left me and that had been the end of that particular coupling, but this time, he didn't. Instead, he merely propped himself up on one elbow and stared down at me. I turned my cheek into his hand and then kissed his palm as I relaxed my legs and let them slide down and around to rest over the back of his thighs with my feet between his knees. I reached up my hand and touched his cheek lightly then before I lifted my head and kissed his lips tenderly, perhaps lovingly too. Those words echoed in my brain and reflected in my eyes. "Say it again?" I asked in whisper....

I smile a warm smile and my eyes were a reflection of what I felt. "I love you." I whispered again and kissed her lips gently. Three little words that had so much meaning, and feeling. I did not use words like that lightly, and had never said them to any one but my mother. That was a love of my mother as any son had. This, with Mac oh how it made his heart and mind soar.

I felt my heart and soul soar to heaven and back as he repeated what he'd said. "Say it again." I repeated, not quite able to believe I wasn't dreaming somehow, "Say it with my name?"....

My smile broadens, and I lower my head to her to whisper in her ear. "Trydant Mackenzie, I love you." He had seen the look on her face and knew she was very surprised but yet needed to hear it again. Probably the first time she had ever had someone tell her that, and mean it.

And he had done. I felt my entire being explode with something very alien to me for a minute. He'd called me by my last name first, but that didn't matter. He said my name, my whole name. A single tear suddenly found its way down my temple as I lay there and I smiled. Quinn was right, I'd never been told that before, not like this, not ever. I nodded slowly and turned my lips to his cheek and jawline. "I love you too, Quinn." I whispered to him and kissed his temple again. My and still gripped his near my head and I then turned it to kiss the back of his hand....

I move from atop of her and lay at her side turning her to face me. This was now a whole new level of a relationship. He knew she would never be a regular housewife and he didn't want that. Their professions would never allow that and I did not think either of us wanted something like that. I would never try to change her and I didn't think she would try to change me. Together we would be one hell of a team and more, which probably was more dangerous to our enemies then anything else. We would watch each other's back and woe to any that hurts one or the other. I look at her just holding her in my arms. Indeed this was a day to remember.

I hissed quietly as I felt him pull from me and then move enough to lay next to me. My innards trobbed as he turned me to face him again and I did so, tucking my elbow under my head. I could hurt like this all over and not care a hoot about it. I stared at him, my eyes twinkling almost and I reached over with my free hand, touching his cheek lightly. I never wanted this to change, ever. "Frustration to bliss in one night." I whispered to him, "How's that for a turnaround, hmm?" I smiled again and settled down a little, getting closer to him....

I chuckle a bit, "Who could have known this night would be like this." He lay there holding her, enjoying their time together. I could only hope for more like it and those just laying there with here as they were. "Did you think this would ever happen?" I asked her.

I shook my head agaisnt my arm, "No." I said, "I honestly didna believe this would happen. Not like this." I closed my eyes for a moment and then opened them again, looking him directly in those blue oceans. "At most, I thought we might perhaps had what we did at the beginning. After we danced together downstairs, but not this. I've never felt anything like this, Quinn, not ever. It's like a dream that I never want to wake from."...

"I hope that it will never end." Once they got the mission over they would get her released from the Order. Then their lives would be free to do what they wanted and go where they wanted. Though he had a feeling Eland would be keeping an eye on them and perhaps someone else. I laid there with her for what seemed to be hours, but I guess it was only a couple. The time was rapidly approaching where they had to get going. They were going to have to talk to Gabe and Marla on a plan that would get rid of the three outside. I sighed and looked at her kissing her lips gently. "There will be plenty of times like this. That we must promise ourselves. But now we must deal with our frineds outside."

I smiled and closed my eyes as I nodded and then snuggled into him. The couple of hours we spent then seemed to last an age, but I didn't care. The longer we had, the better as far as I was concerned. Eventually though, I felt him stir and I woke up to find him staring at me. Oh, I would definitely promise him more of this, I would promise myself more of this. The mood changed then when he reminded me of the three hunters waiting for us and I gave a heavy sigh as I moved. "I need a cuppa first." I told him, "And I need to shower again, before we do anything." I leaned over and kissed him before I moved back and slid off the bed. Moving towards the bathroom, I stopped at the minibar counter and switched the kettle on. I prepared the tea for myself and a coffee for Quinn and then went into the bathroom. As I stepped in, Gabe knocked on the door and entered with a knowing smile. "Morning." He said....

I propped myself up an an elbow as Gabe came in. "Morning already?" I asked. Oh how the hunters must have been getting antcy. Infact it was still dark out and the sun was about to rise. I got out of bed and waited for Mac to get out of the shower. I shook my head. We had taken a shower and now we needed another. Oh how i wanted to join her but that would lead to more then we probably needed at the moment. I chuckled and poured the hot water to make tea and coffee. "Yep time to take care of our friends out there."

Gabe nodded and moved to Quinn, "A little after 5" He said. He picked up a pair of shorts on the way and dropped them over Quinn's shoulder, "Put summats on man." He said, "You'll be puttin me to shame. And Marla's on her way." He turned to peer at the bathroom door slightly ajar and then moved back towards the bed and the ottoman at the foot of it. He planted his backside on it and stared at Quinn. "That's quite some noise you got out of her last night." He mused....

I put the shorts on and turn at his comment. "Oh you were listening that closely?" I asked, with a big grin. "Well bet you had Marla doing the same." I sipped the coffee and when Marla showed up I chuckled again. There was no stress in either of their features. it looked like they were ready to take on the world. So any suggestions on how to take these three out?"

Gabe laughed and shook his head, "Didn't have to listen." He said, "We could hear her all the way downt the hall. Anna heard too." He looked as Marla entered, "I wish. Apparently, I ain't that good." He grinned, then nodded, "A few ideas. Mostly just walk out and shoot them, but I'd get some sneak peeks from folk first." He nodded to the coffee, "Three sugars and black."....

I poured him a cup and added the sugar. "Yeah shooting them outright might not be the best. Don't want any trouble coming down on Anna. Well I don't think they know you two are here. You two could do a look see. Not sure if they know what you look like." I walk into the bathroom, "You done in there? Don't take all the hot water now."

Gabe took the mug and sat back to drink it a little. "Agreed." he said, "I like Anna. She's ok for a vamp." he then sat forward and looked at Marla, "Sure, we'll go scout for ya." He sat back again then as Quinn came into the bathroom. I smiled at him through the screen and nodded, "I'm done." I said. I turned it down low, but not off. It would take time to reheat and I figured he wanted in sooner rather than later. I stepped out and then leaned over the basin a little to wring my hair out. "I heard Gabe." I said, "Any bits of sarcasm for the morning coffee?"....

I chuckle, "Oh i would say so." I patted her on the ass as i took the shorts off and stepped into the shower. It would not take me to long. A quick shower and then get dressed.

I laughed and shook my head as I picked up another towel and began rubbing the water out. Within minutes, my curls would bounce to life again. I stepped out into the bedroom to Gabe whooping me, "You go girl!" He chortled between mouthfuls of coffee. I bowed my head as I picked up my tea and began drinking it. But then Gabe's laughter faded and he seemed to look at me seriously. "What?" I asked. Gabe shook his head again and got to his feet. "Man, you got it bad, Kenzie." he said to me, "I can see it written all over that pretty face of your's." I lifted an eyebrow at him, "Oh aye?" I asked. Gabe nodded and grinned again, "Oh yeah." he said, "Girl, you're in love." I brought my mug to my lips and smiled as I blushed a little. Yup, I was definitely and deeply in love with Quinn....

I got done with my shower about the time Mac left the bathroom. As I dried off I heard his comments and smiled. I wrapped the towel around me and entered the other room. I give Gabe a smile and the way I look at Mac says it all. It was time to gear up though. I dressed and put on my twins and a coat over them.

Gabe laughed and then left again as Quinn started getting dressed. I did also once I had done my moisturising routine and made sure my hair was dry. My attire wasn't much different from Quinns as I donned black jeans, a tight black teeshirt and my heavy black boots. I left my hair down as usual to let it dry proper. My twins were then strapped to my back under my long leather coat. I topped my head carefully with my hat and then made sure I was all packed for the trip. "Ready." I said, heading for the door....

Out side the room was a bag and a note. It held clothes from my place. Again it seemed Anna was more then she looked. I also grabbed the bag with the money in it. Once down stairs, I took out a bundle of bills wrapped with a paper band. This I put on the bar where Anna stood. "I appreciate all you have done." I then told her what I had told the prince about the Cardinals agreement with him. "You won't have to worry about hunters coming."

Anna looked up with wide eyes at the stack of bills Quinn dropped on her bar. She put down the glass and cloth she was cleaning it with, and picked up the money. The band said $10,000 and she looked up at Quinn again. "I.." She said quickly, "I...Thank you, Quinn." She smiled in disbelief more than gratitude. She just couldn't believe he'd dropped that much money on her. She looked at me and briefly and I nodded back to her with a smile. Her eyes went back to Quinn and she smiled proper then, "You got a home here anytime you want it." She said, "As long as you want it, Quinn. You'll always be welcome here, both of you."....

I smile warmly at her and thank her. Then look around for Gabe and Marla. They were not in the club. "Think they went outside to see about our friends?" I asked Mac.

Anna smiled again and tucked the wad under the counter. "Marla is scouting." She said quickly, "And Gabe, I believe is looking at Kenzie's bike. He was curious as to how they got here so fast." That pricked my ears and I turned to face her. "A tracer?" I asked and wondered just how the hell they'd managed it. Anna nodded and seconds later, Gabe indeed came back with an almost invisible slice of kit. It was a GPS tracker, high end. I growled low in my throat and turned back to Anna. "Hen, I'm so sorry." I said to her, "If I'd event he slightest hint of..." Anna shook her head quickly, "Don't be." She told me, "It wasn't your fault, now was it." I shook my head back, "I should have been more careful." I said, "I'm sorry." I looked to Quinn and half shrugged. Yes, event he great Mackenzie Trydant screwed up....

Marla came back in frowning. "Something is not right out there. There is only one in a black pannel van. He looks quite impatient and tired as hell. The other two..........." she looked at everyone. "One is slumped on the roof across the street, with his head cocked in an abnormal position. The third, is down the street and doesnt' look alive either."

Any hint of emotion suddenly left my face and I reached for me right glock. "Are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded. I pursed my lips somewhat and then nodded, "We have another player in the game." I said, "Someone a lot mroe capable than your average hunter." I looked to Quinn and lifted my brow. Did he know something perhaps?....

"Another player? If so, one that is hunting hunters. But why leave one alive." Now that did not make sense. But who ever it was seemed to be on their side. "Looks like who ever it is is on our side, at least with those three. Shall we go see what the third one has to say?"

I shook my head at his first comment, "I have no idea." I said, but then nodded to the rest of it. "Any enemy of my enemy if my friend." I said, then, "By all means, let's go have a little chat. I'm sure he's got plenty to say, but I'd say step carefully. He might think we took out his friends and take offense." I smiled, but the warning was clear. Gabe nodded and carefully put the tracker in his pocket. I made for the door and opened it up wide. I stepped out onto the street and lifted my head high. I saw the hunter long before he saw me and I smiled....

I saw the hunter look in our direction and the look on his face when he saw Mac, It siad "Got Ya". The only problem was that his two team mates were dead. I looked up and saw the barrel of the rifle and knew he had been up there as a sniper. I step out and look directly at him. Then his face changed, It held confusion and a touch of fear. I begin to walk towards him. He looked like he was going for a gun and I was there in the blink of an eye. "I wouldn't try that." i told him.

Walking at Quinn's shoulder, I moved up to the hunter and smiled, "I'd agree." I said. The hunter looked at us both in absolute terror and alarm. "I supposed you're expcting us to be hitting the deck right about now, aye?" He nodded at me and I stifled a giggle, "Well, I'm afraid you're on your wee todd. Your team is dead."....

He now looked down the street and sees the partially hidden body of one of his team. "Yep and the other one is dead up on the roof as well." i told him. "Now the question is, Do you feel lucky." I smiled as I saw his hand on a gun in the seat beside him.

I shook my head and tutted at the hunter as I watched him reach for another gun on the seat next to him. Mine was already out and against his temple by the time his fingertips brushed against the barrell. "Naughty, naughty." I told him as I cocked mine. "Now, Clint Eastwood here is a little more patient than I am, so I'd like some answers in quick time, ok?" He nodded against the barrel of my gun. "Good lad." I cooed, "Now then, cock, what's your name?" I noted the eagle ensign on his finger, so I already had a list in my head....

Even though his eyes held fear and hate, he told her his name, "Mario Cupos." he said. "You will not get far even if you kill me. The whole order is on the watch for you and will cut you down." he snarled.

I knew that name. It was on the list in my head. I nodded, "I know." I said with a smile, "And they can look for me all they like, Mario Cupos, they won't find me. You know me and you know what I can do. Do you honestly think the Order are that smart?" I cocked my head to one side, "Now you on the other hand, you're a smart lad, aren't you." He nodded nervously. "You found me. You put that tracker on my baby, didn't you. Very clever wee lad, I'll give you that, but you're not as clever as me and you know. Who sent you and why?" I already knew the why, I just needed the who....

"No one sent me. My boys and I heard what you did to Russo. You deserve to die for what you did and we came after you.l" Oh how he ozzed of hate for Mac. "Well I don't think you did to good of a job of that." I smiled. "I am still alive." Oh the rage could be seen building up in him. "By the way, how are your three compadress. As you can see they faild miserably trying to take me out."

My smile widenned and I leaned into the car slightly, pressing the barrel of my glock against his head as Quinn made his jokes. "No, I dinna think you did a good job at all." I said, "Nor checking your info either. Quinn's name isna on the lists no more, so you failed on both counts. And you call yourself an Eagle?" I leaned in just a little closer still and sighed softly, "So you think Russo was the good guy, hmm?" He nodded. I shook my head, "How long have you known he was in bed with Cain?" The shock was plain and at least one thing he knew, I rarely lied. "Now, are you sure you weren't sent here, Mario?"....

"Your crazy. He would never be in league with vampires. He hated them more then anyone I knew." Well it was evident that Mario had no knowledge of what Russo was up to. "Think you had best check back with your Order. You might find out a few things." I told him.

I nodded, "You'd best speak to the Cardinal." I told him, "Or maybe Father Price at St Helens in Mycrodorma City." My grin widenned, "Better yet, we have someone inside that you can speak to right now and she will tell you everything you'll ever need to hear." He looked at us both and seemed to squint at me. I furrowed my brow and stood back somewhat. Why was he squinting?....

Now this was getting interesting. But they had to deal with him and figure out what they were going to do with him. We could not just kill him, though it would probably be justifiable it still was something I don't think we would don. He felt he was doing right, had no idea of what had really been going on. I saw the squint and had no idea what he was squinting at.

I turned my head to see what he was looking at and I noticed Marla. I furrowed my brow and felt half a grin creeping around my lips. "Ahhh." I said and nodded at Quinn to look where I was looking. I removed my glock from the man's temple and squatted down next to the car. I kept the glock cocked and ready mind, I wasn't taking any chances, but I did soften my tone. "So you're the one she's been avoiding, hmm?" I asked. "Betrothed?" He nodded. "By Russo?" He nodded again. I nodded too. "Wanted?" He looked at me then and I cocked my head to one side. "Was the arrangement wanted?" He seemed to think on that for a moment and when I turned around again to Look, I saw Gabe stood next to her. "I see." I said, "Ok, well, that wasna exactly planned, so you can wind your neck in, ok?" He looked at me again. "Russo was not a good man, Mario. Hunt me down for killing a bishop, by all means, but not for him. Like i said, cock, we have a dozen people you can ask, even Marla yourself if you want, what Russo was and what he did. It's up to you what you wanna do, but if you still come after me, you know you'll see him again before you see me."....

Marla nodded, and said. "What she said is true. That old bastard had made a deal with Cain and Anubis. I was there when it was all revealed. He was with Seth and his coven." She then turned her back on him and walked away. Now Mario had an even more confused look on hi face. I looked at Gabe to see how he was taking the news about Mario and Marla.

Gabe stood there as easy as always and never even flinched when he learned about the pairing. Simply put, he had no sympathy for the boy and to be honest, neither did I. "Right." I said, "So you have two choices now, cock." I looked at Mario carefully. "You can drive away from here like a good wee lad and not come back, or I can put a nice shiny new bullet right between those pretty brown eyes. What's it to be?".....

Mario started the van up and gave Mac a look. He still hated her but he was out numbered and out classed at the moment. He drove off and speed down the street leaving his two dead companions. That is when I went and checked out the bodies and found that their necks had been snapped. With some help I dragged the bodies into an ally. "I think we need to have these bodies taken far from here and dumped."

"I agree." I said and Gabe nodded also as he heaved one over his shoulder. Marla lingered slightly, but more to watch over what we were doing than gazing at the disappearing van. "I think the river would be the best bet, or..." I looked back to the club, but wondered for a moment.....

"Got to keep her out of it completely. I took the other body and hoisted it up on my shoulder. The SUV was around back and it didn't take long to put the bodies in and make sure no one saw us. I could not help but wonder who it had been that took out the two hunters, and why.

I nodded in agreement, "A stupid idea." I said and followed Quinn and Gabe to the SUV. I got into the driver's seat while the men loaded the bodies and watched Marla get in beside me. I waited until the men had got in the back and started up the engine. "Quinn." I said, "Where's the nearest marina?"....

I gave her directions and it took a bit to get there but we finally arrived. "Put them on a boat?" I asked, or what is your plan." I looked around and saw a few people around. Getting two dead bodies out and into the water or on to a boat. I pointed to an area of the marina where the large boats would be pulled out of the water for maintanince.

I followed the directions and once we were there, I looked to where Quinn had pointed to. "Dry dock?" I asked, "Isn't that a little too risky?" What was he thinking, I wondered....

"No one there at the moment. They won't be to work till later." I looked around and saw the perfect spot to park and hide the SUV. Once parked, I had Gabe help men get the two out and down to the water. The water had to be deep to get the ships in. Weighing them down with some concreate I dumped them into the water and let them sink. After that it was not much to do but make it look like they were looking at the richman toys, perhaps to buy or see what they would like to buy.

I nodded and then sat back int eh driver's seat while Gabe helped Quinn sink the bodies to the bottom of the marina. It would bea good six months for the bloating gasses to outweigh the concrete, if ever at all. Marla, as before, kept a look out and we began chatting. The conversation turned wuite girlish in some parts and we both laughed with blushes at what our respective lovers had done to us. as it continued, I told her about the plan to sneak us all into Rome and my disguise for the trip and landing. She laughed and nodded in agreement to help me. I'd never been pregnant, but she'd gone through it by ways of two of her sisters, so she knew infinitely more than me. In the end, she blurted out something that made me stop laughing, justas Quinn and Gabe got back in the car. "Wouldn't surprise me if he's already put a bun in there already!" She chortled, "The way you two were going at it. Hell!".....

I heard the comment and cocked my head to one side as I looked at Mac. Oh now that would be a surprise now wouln't it. A beautiful and plesant one. I grinned and said. "I wouldn't mind it. Not sure how good a father I would be, but I am not against it." He looked at Mac to see what her responce to it would be.

I sucked in my cheeks and said nothing. Marla blushed again and instantly went quiet, oddly, Gabe too. Would I mind it? Would I be against the idea? To be honest, I didn't really know at that point. It wasn't that long ago, I was brawling with Quinn in the street and despite last night's absolute wonder in heaven, I wasn't sure we were ready or solid enough for that. Not that solid had ever meant anything. The Order had paired people for centuries whether they wanted it or not and popped out fresh meat year on year for the cause. Was that me? I put the car in gear and we drove away from the marina and I kept my eyes on the road, but just at the very corner of my mouth, a small smile began to curl the edges. Yes, perhaps I could. Just not yet. From the marina, I took us into the city. We had items to buy, certain thigns you just couldn't pick up without good coin.....

As she drove I divided up the cash in the bag. I could see Marla's eyes grow wide and Gabes as well. "What?" I asked and grinned. "This is the bounty Mac and i got from the Prince for getting rid of Seth. This is how I earn money. It is a lucrative buisness. I put my part in another bag and placed the other one between Marla and Mac up in the front seats. "Time for you to spend some of that hard earned money."

I finally smiled proper then and turned the car into a side street. I pulled up in a roadside bay and cut the engine. Marla hopped out of the car with the money quickly and Gabe followed her. I lingered for a moment and looked at Quinn in the rearview. "Quinn?" I asked, meaning to ask him if what he'd said back at the marina was true....

I leaned forward and place my head next to hers. "What love?" I asked.

I looked at him in the reflection again, but then smiled and shook my head, "It's nothing." I said, before nodding to Marla and Gabe, "They're waiting." I opened the door and made to get out....

"You wanted to know something. Out with it." I told her. "I will do my best to answer your question or questions."

I pulled my leg back in the car and shut the door. I turned in the seat to look at him. "Back at the marina." I said, "Marla's bad joke. Did you mean it?"

I smiled and brought a hand to her face and caressed it. "Indeed I did. I would love it, but I know right now is not the time. But if it happens it happens and I am not going to run from it. I will embrase it with all my heart."

I took a deep breath and nodded as I pressed my cheek into his hand. "That's all I needed to hear." I said and got out of the car. Marla was itching to get spending and Gabe was eagerly looking around for anything that resembled an army surplus store. Marla came to me when I reached her and slipped her arm through mine and dragged me off. Gabe slapped Quinn in the back with a loud laugh, "If I were you." He said, "Get it done asap. Before you and her get parted someways." he hadn't heard what was said, but he'd read it on our lips....

"When the time is right it will happen. There is no stopping it. But when it happens that is the question." I chuckle. "Now what do we need to take with us. We will not have the resources once we get to Rome.

Gabe laughed and slapped Quinn on the shoulder a second time, "Unless that was her ass you fucking to make her scream like that," he mused, "I'd say the deed was done, my friend." He then clapped his hands together loudly and began stroding down the street. "Weapons, kit and fake papers to start, whatcha say?".....

I laugh. I didn't think she would have allowed that. But even as much as they had made love, her getting pregnant was not up to them. It was up to a higher power. "Ok first fake papers, passports." I nodded and said, "Come on." I made my way to the street and hailed a cab. I gave him an address and soon we wer on the way. "For the rest......." oh he would be paying dearly for anything they needed.

Gabe grinned and laughed as he got into the taxi. The back axel creaked from his weight and he looked at the driver as if to say 'what?'. "You don't think it's up to the woman then?" He asked as the car drove them to where needed....

"I have read enough to know that a couple could try everything in the book to make a child and they would fail. Then when they are not trying, boom , the woman is pregnant. No it is all up to powers beyond us." I chuckle. "But like I told Mac, if it happens it happens. I will be there and loving it."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Gabe laughed and shook his head again as he got out of the cab. The back axel groaned with relief. "You just said it right there, my friend." He chortled and then looked at the store. was it even a store? "Looks like a brothel to me." He said, then looked at Quinn with a raised brow....

I shake my head. "Looks can be deceiving." I enter the building. It may look like a brothal but it was a shelter for women wanting to get off the streets. But also to help out the owner did other more lucrative work. He was a bald headed man that was short and pudgy, His name was Eddie Vain, and he was the best that Nick knew for making fake passports. But they need photos of marla and Mac. But to get the process rolling, was the first step. As I enter his office Eddie looks up and smiles. "My favorite customer! Come in, Come in. He gets up and shuts the door. "Now what can I do for you thistime"

"I need four passports. with the proper visas and such to get us to Rome and back."

"Four?" he looked at Gabe, "The other two?"

"I will have the ladies come by for their photos. But I need them tonight." I drew out two bundles of money and put them on the desk. He picked them up and looked at them. "Rush job eh? No problem my friend." I wrote down the names to be placed on them. "Mr. and Mrs. Santaroi. Did you get married my boy?"

"Just make them." I chuckle, "You and Marla will be Mr. and Mris Kringle. I showed him their full names.

"Oh Marla is going to love this." Gabe said.

Gabe couldn't help but laugh, "Mr Kringle!" He bellowed it out. "I'm the wrong country for Santa Claus! Ha!" He shook his head again and then nodded to Quinn, "What about you and Kenzie?" he asked, "What names are you travelling under?".....

I showed him the names. "What do you think. I am using my mother's maiden name." The name still rang a bell but I could not remember where I had heard it besides from my mother.

Gabe looked at the papers and then at Quinn. "Santaroi?" He asked, "Your mother was a Santaroi? How in hells bells did that happen?" He dropped the papers down...
I look at Gabe, "You know the name?" I asked.

"Sure as I know my own cock!" He said...

"Well spill it man. It has been bugging me. I have heard it somewhere, besides my mother telling me it. But I can't remember." I look at him waiting for an answer.

Gabe looked at Quinn and then at the forger with suspicion. "I suppose here is as good as any place, seeing as you already told him you wanted the name." He said and took a seat, but he made sure it was a strong one. "There are three names of old Rome." He began, offering Quinn to sit as well. "Long before the one god was chosen to be worshipped and the population still believed in the old gods. Romasanta, Santaroi and Caspian. Romasanta and Caspian soon fell in line when the old gods were destroyed and the old boy upstairs took over, but Santaroi never did. They held true to their beliefs and they paid the price for it. But they had further to fall than the other families. Are you following so far?".....

I was trying. Old name, powerful family name, but not one that was aligned with the Church. But that was the clue that he needed to remember. "Oh man. So your are saying that they were basicly ostriside from The Church. But there was something I think Gabe did not know. "Maybe that is why the pope has kept his mother's past out ot it all."

Gabe nodded and looked at the forger, "Any chance of some drinks here, grand forger?" he asked, "I think my friend here needs one." he looked at Quinn, "Maybe three." He laughed and sat forward in the chair, "Not just ostricised." He said, "Excommunicated in every way. A fall from their height destroyed them. You see, the Santarois weren't your average noble family, Quinn, they were the royalty of Rome before the Senate took over. They gave the empire some of the strongest and most devious Emperors that had ever been seen. If your mother was one of them, hell man, you ain't just some brothel bastard, you're a damned king!" The forger brought a crate of beer out and sat it down between Gabe and Quinn. He took one and snapped the lid off before downing half the bottle in one swallow. "Anyway, the Santarois fled Rome with their remaining children when Lord Justice Caspian ordered them all killed for treason to the new god. They went west to the black lands. They took up residence in Spain and I guess the rest if history. There isn't a royal hotel, royal livery or government hall that doesn't carry the Santaroi seal. I'm not sure how your mother could have ended up in a brothel in Rome, but I would hazard a guess that she dared return to the city. The Order doesn't like it when the old ones remind them what bastards they are." He swallowed the rest of that bottle and reached for another. "Didn't Kenzie tell you any of this?".....

"She couldn't remember either." I told him and drank down a beer and reached for another. Eddie looked at me as he sat back down. "A king eh." He grinned. "what dod you know, I have royalty in the house." he chuckled and grabbed a beer himself.

Now that was interesting news. I had to laugh. "I am related to the Pope, oh hell." I shook my head. "Bet that is why he took me off the list. Mac said it came from the pope himself. "Great, related to the pope and have the blood of one of the Originals, Cains own wife. Man talk about a screwed up liniage."

Gabe laughed and shook his head, "Elland said that?" he asked, "Jeez, that old man's as devious as Kenzie!" He laughed again and upended the beer bottle before shaking his head, "Somehow, I doubt the Pope actually had a hand in taking you off the list. As I remember it, Elland slipped the papers under his signature before he knew what he was signing. The pope comes from the Caspian line, they all have in one form or another." He shook his head again, "And trust me, Kenzie remembers the stories. It was her that told me the old stories.".....

Well now this was getting to be interesting. "So a Caspian marries a Santaroi. Now that must have went over really big. Then their son becomes Pope. No wonder he wanted to keep his mother's name out of the public light.

Gabe shook his head again, "A Caspian and a Santaroi? Nah, never happen." He said with true furver. "Why would you think that?".....

"Not think, know. There was a a case I had that some time ago. Long story made short, the one that hired me mentioned to me about the popes mother and father. I found it funny at the time that the name of his mother and that of mine was the same. Didn't think much of it as there could be a number of Santaroi families. Never thought of it after that till now. He had mentioned something about being of the Old families of Rome."

Gabe could have spat out his beer at that comment, but managed to swallow it instead. It did make him cough though. "Well, fuck me sideways and call me Bob!" He laughed, "The old bastard has more tricks that you do! Ha!" He coughed again and finished his beer. "I wonder how deep he's keeping that one." He mused, "And it'd have to be real deep, core of the earth deep, if you know what I mean." He then furrowed his brow as though he was thinking quite deeply, "But it would make sense though." he said, "This old boy isn't the same as the last few. They were bastards like Russo through and through, but this guy, nuhah." he shook his head, "He actually looks at you when he speaks to you, listens when you got summats to say. And he dotes on Kenzie, same as Elland. Made her his own personal project for many years, taught her all kinds of stuff that men like Russo never wanted her to know. Even went so far as to call her his little wyrm. That's a dragon to you and me." He laughed, "Even consented to her having that damned tattoo, watched her having it done and smiled the whole time.".....

"Oh he is something else i guess. Hiding the fact that his mother"s side of the family is an enemy of the church. But you are right, he seems alot more different then those before him. He actually seems to care." He drank down his beer and then said "We had better get going and meet the ladies. Eddie here needs their photos, and we have to pick up the other things you want."

Gabe nodded, but he had one more nugget to share with Quinn and this one was about me. "Did Kenzie ever tell you who her mother was?".....

"She hasn't said anything about her mother or father. Though I would say they were both part of the Order and were paired."

"No actually, they kinda weren't." He got to his feet and nodded in thanks for the beers. "The woman they chose to carry her wasn't her biological mother and she's never met her father.".....

"OH? Now this is interesting." I said as I got up," what about it."

"You should ask her." He told Quinn, "She's nothing to do with the three families of Rome, but her bloodline is just as important. Why do you think Russo had to bow down to Cain to get rid of her?" He lifted an eyebrow....

"Well why don't you tell me?" I asked. He started to tell me and now seemed to want her to tell me.

"Tell me something." He said, "What name did she choose to travel with?" That man and his riddles, it never ceased to amaze me how he got to the point, but he knew Quinn would get to it very quickly.....

"Heather Campbell." I told him "Why what is significant about that."

Gabe nodded and moved to the door, "Seems you two are more alike than you think." he said, then laughed his usual laugh, "Anyway, you said we had other things to do before we meet up with them."....

Now what the hell did the name Heather Campbell have to do with anything. I shook my head and followed him out. Guess he would just have to talk to Mac about it. "Next stop is Gunney." i told him. "Former Marine that can make any type gun you want, special or regular. But he is a expensive."

Gabe nodded, "Sounds like fun." He said, "It's been a while since I met another Marine. Gunney, you said his name was?"....

I look at him. Gabe a Marine? "Thought you of the Order were breed into it."

abe shook his head, "Nah." He said, "Not all of us. The majority of them were, Kenzie, Marla, Mario and the like. I kinda got there by accident." he grinned, "Killed somehting I shouldn't have on my last tour."

"Killed something you shouldn't have eh. So how did the Order pick you up." I asked. Back out side I hailed another taxi and again we were on our way.

"They were chasing the same thing." He said, "I just got there first. Was out on patrol with my unit. Came across a hellish mess in the oil fields." He shook his head, "Damn me for a fool, but I carried on. Came face to face with it. The hunters were already there, but they were losing. Only one of them had balls enough to stand with me and fight it. We took it down." He nodded again, rememberig the incident like it was the only thing in his life that made sense. "Ripped its head clean off and burned the body. The rest of my unit were dead and I had nowhere else to go. I got an invite to ride back to Europe, but just kept going. Ended up in Rome. Ended up with honours, my own banner and ensign. Never looked back, I guess. Sure, the bullshite stinks and the holier than thou crap gets on my nerves, but..." He shook his head, "I'm good at it."....

Shaking my head I sigh. Well he wasn't going to be joining up. He was good at it too but he liked his freedom to do what he wants and the missions he wanted, and get paid for it. When the Taxi finally stopped I tell the driver to wait and give him a hundred to do so. "Sure thing Mister. You need to go any where you got it."

Again I take Gabe into a building that looked like it use to be a factory of some sort. We walk back to the back and before we can knock on the door it opens and a man as big as Gabe opens it. He has a big cigar in his mouth and had a short haircut. "Well now look who is back." He said in a booming voice and stuck his hand out to shake mine and then Gabe. "He looks Gabe up and down. "Damn another Marine. Come on in and have a beer. Nice and cold. We can talk then."

Gabe stood at the door and looked Gunny up and down as much as he was looked up and down. He nodded at the beer and grinned. "Free beer, summats a guy should never turn down." He said and entered. Once inside and beer in hand, he stuck his other out again, "Gabe Harris." he said with pride, "Ninth Battallion, Us Marines. Nice to meet you.".....

"Travis Sinclare First Recon." He chumped on the cigar. "So you hooking up with Quinn here?" He lead them into another part of the place where there were laithes and other equipment that could be used to make guns. "How are the twins dowing." he asked me.

"Doing good. They have not let me down."

"Damn right. Those babies will out last even you." then he turned to Gabe. "Guess he brought you here to get you something. What is your prefrence."

Gabe nodded and drank his beer, "In a roundabout way, sure." He said, "You'd call it starting over, with a friend or two in tow." he laughed and then grinned wide at what he saw in the back room. "Very nice." he said and when asked what his preference was, his grin grew even wider, "Hell, I'll take it all if I could. But I'll take somthing I can handle real nice."....

He looked at Gabe "Well I think you can handle these. He went over to a table and broght a wodden box back. He sat it down and opened it. "Made these myself." They were large and there was a magazine for each filled with some large ammo. "These babies will take down an elephant. Got the idea from a movie. One of the Death Wishes. Got a range back here if you want to try them."

Gabe was instantly in the box and he pulled both weapons out with a huge smile. "Oh yeah, baby!" He said with true glee, "Would see some serious devastation with these beauties. Whatcha called 'em?"....

Gunney Laughed deeply. "The Devestators. They sure will take down anything they hit. Might tear a man in half, or what ever you are shooting at." He started walking further back. There was a range with life like manaquins and targets. "Give those sweet things a try."

Gabe turned with the massive guns and grinned at the targets. He opened fire and actually felt a recoil in his shoulders. "Yeah!" He roared as he swung the guns across the range and as Gunny had stated, it literally halved everything there. He released the triggers and watched the smoke emerge from the barrels. "Oh man! What a rush!" he lowered them and turned abck around. "How much?"

"Custom made and all. Five grand, and I will toss in a couple hundred rounds." He said and lit his cigar. I look at Gabe and could tell he had fallen in love with the 'Devestators.'

"Wonder what Mac will think of them?" I asked him as i handed over th money.

"Even through in the holsters for them." Gunney said and handed Gabe the fine tooled holsters.

"These ain't her toys to play with." he said and then ndoded with great thanks to both Gunny and Quinn before looking back to Gunny again, "I would say you should meet her gunsmith." He said, "But you'd be dead the minute you set foot in his armory, same as most outsiders." he turned the guns over in is hands, learning the feel of them....

"Anything else Gabe?" There was Marla. "What would Mala want.?"

Gabe put the guns down and started looking along the line. Now, he knew that Marla was as obsessed as I was about my weapons and what I liked and didn't like. He stopped at no less than a dozen berettas and looked them over with more detail. "Marla likes her guns lightweight, but sturdy and a little heavy on the back end to counter the recoil.".....

"Got all sorts of them and others. Take your pick. Got plenty of ammo as well." Gunny made his own ammo. Some had more kick to them. More penetrating power. He liked to know things down and make them stay down.

Gabe nodded as he picked up another beer and drank it down. "I'll take those two berettas for Marla." He said, "And as much ammo as she can carry. Maybe 500 rounds or so. Would that be ok?".....

I laugh and hand over the money for them. "Nice doing business with you two." he grinned and lead them back to the office. "Is that all you want?"

Gabe looked at Quinn and lifted an eyebrow, "Maybe a couple of things." He said, "I think Quinn should ask you about blades. Kenzie likes blades." He offered a wide, knowing grin, "And maybe something a little rounded too, you know, the type of metal that gets kinda precious depending on who's wearing it."....

I give the big guy a hard look. "That will be coming. As for blade, Gunny doesn't make any of those. I will leave those up to her to get. She knows what she wants." I thank Gunney and then make my way out to the taxi. They would return to where they left the SUV and Marla and Mac.

Gabe laughed and picked up the bought items before nodding again to Gunny. "You can bet I'll be coming back." He told the Marine. The Marine nodded back. He went out to the taxi and loaded the stuff in the trunk before climbing again to the groan of the axel. "So whatca think the girls got up to?" He asked as he sat back.

Oh, but Marla and I had a big surprise for the lads and we weren't shy about it. we'd both spent a good hour in a salon. My hair had gone from strong red to an amber and Marla's from a dirty brown to pretty much the same. With a little make-up, we could almost look alike, I thought. And knowing that I had to pass us off as women of money, the salon then provided us both french manicures and luxury treatments for our hands, arms, face and feet. Not that it would last, but it was a wonderful experience to have someone waiting on you like that. Next came a specialist and Marla posed as a midwife to buy us a suit that replicated pregnancy. Then we hit the mall and bought clothes to fit and fool as well as a few more hard wearing things such as denim and leather. New boots as well, mine were getting a little thin on the tread anyway and Marla's weren't fairing much better. Soon enough, we were all done and after a quick change into my disguise to see how it felt and how it all looked, we made our way back to the SUV. Finding no-one there, we found a coffee shop and decided to test the disguises. Two questions stuck out most of all and Marla couldn't help but laugh about it. Our fellas must be the envy of their circles to have sisters as beautiful as us. How wonderful, when is the baby due? Yup, the disguises definitely worked, I thought and we waited then to see if Quinn and Gabe would be able to spot us. Of course, they hadn't been forgotten either. I had a dye and fake beard for Quinn and Marla had a set of sheers. Oh, now that would be fun!......

e returned and found the Suv packed with packages, so we knew they were around somewhere. We loaded our stuff in the SUV and then went looking. I spotted Mac and had to laugh. She looked marvelous, even with the fake baby bump. That brought a smile to my lips. I walked over to her and bent down and kissed her lips. "You look fabulous." I told her.

"Guess you can't kid a kidder." Marla said with a shrug, "But it definitely works on the rest, so it'll do." I also got up and put my hands on my hips. "Keep saying that." I told him, "And one day, I just might give you the real thing." I grinned and then winked. Was I joking, or was I being serious? I moved past him with the rest of our shopping and worked on my waddle as I walked to the car. Gabe stopped and stared at me for a second or two just to make sure and then laughed as he got in the car also, pulling Marla into the back seat with him....

It was then back to the forger and with in a short time we had the passports and wer on our way to the airfiled. The Jet was ready and waiting for us.l All the stuff was loaded into the cargo hold or taken on board. The two people Anna had found for us to take our place on the comercial flight had been told they had won an all expence paid trip to Rome. In a sense it was correct and was all expense paid. Now we would fly in style and comfort. As we boarded we were welcomed by a beautiful Raven Haired, Coal black eyed woman that looked as if she had come from the middle East. "Welcome aboard. i will be your stewardess for the flight." She smiled at Mac raising a brow at her evidently pregnancy. and then looked at me. I saw merriment in her eyes but shugged it off. Once we were seated and buckled in we were on our way.

I eyed the strange woman as she welcomed us onto the plane, but something didn't feel right about her. I narrowed my eyes, but acted normal as I always did. It was only when I passed her and the door closed with everyone aboard that I lifted the bump slightly and drew one of my glocks. I cocked it and put it neatly to the woman's head. "I dinna know you." I said carefully, "But you know us. You know him." I nodded to Quinn, "But he doesna know you either." In other words, "Who the hell are you and what the hell are you doing here?"....

She smiled at Mac, "I am working my way to Rone." she said. "The Prince was kind enough to arrange it." She gently moved the gun from her head with a hand. "Now what would you like to drink." she said and moved back to the galley to prepare a cart.

"Nuhah." I said, putting the gun right back where it was. "I saw the way your eyes lit up when you saw Quinn." I told her, "And I saw the way you looked at me with the bump. I'm no daft, hen, so stop trying." Gabe came to me, as did Marla and both drew weapons. "Who are you and where did you come from?" I asked and then looked to Quinn. Did he know?.....

She gave a luagh that was musical and enchanting. "He has chosen well child. You are a match for him and I approve." she said and looked over at me. "Perhaps one day that will be a reality" she nodded to the fake baby bump. She suddenly was not there by Mac but was sitting next to me. "Who am I. I think you have already guessed."

I spun around and aimed my glock exactly where she appeared again before she even perhaps knew it. "You can jump all you like, but I can move just as quickly as you can." I said with warning and then looked to Quinn before back at her. Slowly, I began to nod. Yes, I think I did know her, knew of her at least and I looked to Gabe and Marla as they lowered their weapons. "You are Elania." I said slowly, "Wife of Cain and Quinn's blood mother, aren't you.".....

"Come sit with us child." she patted the seat next to her. "Yes the perfect match for Quinn. Intelligent, strong, and tough." she leaned back. "Yes you are correct." She looked over at Marla and Gabe. "And thes two. Loyal and top notch." turning back to Mac, "I know why you are going to Rome. But I ask you to allow me to talk to Cain before you try to kill him." She seemed to know Mac would take a bit of convincing on that. "I though my husband was dead. I have been keeping my self hidden from the world. I never knew that Cain had survived the Great Flood. Nor about Anubis and the others. Only when the one I had watching Quinn found out did I find out. Yes Quinn ever since you wer born I have had someone watching you, though you didn't know it.

I ask you to let me talk to Cain because, I think I can calm him and make him see reason. Oh you should have seen him in the beginning when he rose to power in Enoch. His temper was bad to say the least. Akasha was trying her best to have him bed her and make her queen. But when he saw me, I don't know, he seemed to change. It seemed I could calm his savage nature. He is my love and I am his. I think I can talk him out of what ever he is planing. The others I care not about, especially Akasha. She may have been my creator but she is nothing but a power hungry bitch that needs to be put in her place. So I ask you to let me try at least."

YYou are joking." I said firmly, not once faltering in my aim. "Cain is the reason behind all of this." Or at least, that was my understanding, "Cain set me up, set us all up with Russo and his fucking coven. He's been sending originals to kill me my whole life, why should I listen to the queen of them?" It was a good question, but I went just a little further. "And why now? Why come out of hiding now? Why not twenty years ago, fifty years ago, a thousand even. You could have stopped this long before it got started, yet you did nothing." I shook my head, "Give me one good reason not to pull this trigger."...

"Like I told you, I have kept out of sight and that meant news and the like. If I had known Cain lived I would have gone to him and none of it would have happened. "I will answer your question with a question. What would you do for your man, for Quinn." she shook her head, "I am not your enemy and Cain, well you have to really know him to understand him. I was able to keep his anger and othr moods in control. He was actually a good leader and came to care for those under his rulership. I would say though that it is Akasha and Anubis that is the ones making the decisions and influencing him, much as they had in the begining." She sighed. "Please put that away and come sit. Do you think I would harm you, the woman that my son loves. Yes I consider him my son just as much as his human mother did."

I shook my head again, "That doesna make you mine." I said firmly, "And I've already given my blood and bone for Quinn and I have killed for him, so don't come all righteous with me. Not so long ago, all I had to do was look at a name that crissed my desk. An original's name. And now I'm fighting on both sides of my world, Elania. I did that for your son and I'll do it again, and again, until we're free of all of you. Whether you decide to play along in that game, or go crying happy tears to Cain, I really couldna care a hoot, hen. Really." I firmed my jaw, "I'm still waiting for that reason.".....

"Because you know I am right. I can get Cain to leave and leave any plans of starting a new empire. Go some where where we will disapear. Like your friend Anna and Quinns the Prince, all I want is to live my life in peace with the man I love."

I firmed my jaw again before looking to Quinn. My eyes then danced between them as Gabe came to my side and he whispered something in my ear, something only I could hear and I half turned my head to him. He nodded and I cast my eyes back again. "The three families." I said, "Romasanta, Caspian, Santaroi." My eyes never left Elania's. "What do you know of them?"...

Her laughter was something again. "Oh I know all about them. Passeed through Rome about the thime the New God was taking over. I know all about the Santaroi. and who Quinns human mother was. The other two families fell in line with the new religion and remained powerful.. Why?"

I nodded, "Curious." I said. "I know, it killed the cat, but I assure you, she's alive and well and still clawing at her beloved prince." I said with some sarcasm. "Ok then, I have one more name for you, Elania. Campbell?" I spoke the clan name only to see what she made of it. If she knew of them too, then perhaps I might lower my weapon. I knew all about Quinn's blood family, so perhaps it was time he knew mine and what he was getting into....

She smiled. "Clan Campbell. Now there what a clan in in the highlands. I knew a Duncan Campbell, but that was a few centurieis ago. One hell of a man. And yes I know of thier clans secret.

I narrowed my eyes, "Then tell me." I said, "Tell me of the great legends and I might find reason to put this down." I nodded to my weapon. I knew of several that were connected with that clan, up to and actually including one of the greatest warriors of his time, Sir William Wallace. A blacksmith's son that somehow found his way into the war, a mercenary with honour, that ended the true reign of the Lionheart. Another was the great dragon that protected the clan, a legend that had followed them from Norway and Denmark centuries before. The Great Wyrm, it had been called, a fierce firebreather that laid waste to entire realms under the command of Odin himself. That was just two and I could think of several more....

"Well this was told to me by Duncan Campbell, and showed to me int writing by a scribe of the time it happened. i think he was trying to impress me." she laughed. "Way back when the Campbel's came over from the Scandanavin countries. Back then known as the Northern Lands, they had a great protector. He was the last of his kind. Their race had been dying out for centuries and he was the last. He was a dragon, but not one that many think of. He could change in to human form and roam through the villages and towns of the Northern People. He followed those that later became the clan Campbel of the Highlands of Scotland. There he met and fell in love with Christine Campbell. He gave up his immortality of sorts for her. He could have lived for hundreds of years yet, but he chose to stay in human form and take her for his wife. That is how much he loved her. The Campbell's blood from then on had the blood of the dragons running in their veins. Something that at the time was against what the new religion preached and there fore kept secret"

I got up out of my seat and went to Mac and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Give her a chance. If what Seline has said is true, She can tame the savage beast within Cain. It can't hurt to try, and if she fails we do what we have to. If you shoot her, it would be like shooting my real mother. If not for here I would not be as I am and we would not have met and I would not have fallen in love with the most beautiful woman in the world." I lean in and kiss her cheek.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:25 pm

I still wasn't entirely sure about Elania, even after Quinn came to me. What she had told me, very few people in the world knew and only a fraction of those were still alive. I turned my eyes away as Quinn put his hand on my shoulder and whispered to me. He had a point and I knew it was a good point. After a moment, I began to lower my glock and i slowly turned my eyes to Quinn. I took a deep breath and worked my jaw as I blinked tightly for a second. "The very second she vamps out." I said to him quietly, "The heartbeat it takes her to show those pearls, I rip them out. Mother or not." I looked back to Elania and lowered my weapon the rest of the way. Something then struck me and I spoke my mind, as was my tendancy to do. "The Cathedral." I said, "Two dead hunters. How did you do it?" I said to her....

"The same way you just saw here, and with Quinn. Broke their necks before they even knew I was there. Left their leader alone though, for you two to deal with. I take it he is still alive?" I heard enough from them and my contact that was watching Quinn all these years filled me in on what had happened the past few days." she smiled at Mac and rose slowly and moved to her and place a hand on her shoulder. She chuckled. "He said that the two of you had a brawl on the side of a road and you stood toe to toe with Quinn. Just goes to show what a woman can do when she puts her mind to it."

I blinked a few times, trying to fathom how all this could have been possible, but I just couldn't, so I took my mind back to what I did know was possible. I nodded, "His name is Mario Castos." I said, "And aye, I let him live. Told him a few home truths and spooked him. I dinna think he will be drawing his guns again anytime too soon." I looked down at her hand on my shoulder and firmed my jaw. "You may be Quinn's blood mother." I said, carefully moving my shoulder free of her touch, "But that doesn't mean I trust you yet. It took a building to fall on me to trust Quinn, so thin on, hen."....

"Like I said the perfect match for Quinn." she looked at me. "You had best wath yourself my son, "I would not piss her off to much." with that she went back and sat down. Gabe and Marla had been looking on their eyes wide and mouths open. Once seated. "As for my perally little fangs. They have not touched innocent blood. I have made it a habbit to only kill those that humanity would rather see dead, but because of technicalities or some rule had not been followed got off from murder, rape, or child molestation. I hope you don't mind that."

Ok, so that made me trust her just a smidge more. I nodded, "Fair enough." I said, remembering what I had done to several such persons that had escaped justice the traditional way. I watched her sit down again and looked to Gabe and Marla, who seemed as bewildered about all this as I did. I shook my head at them all and went into the back for a moment. I needed somewhere quiet to think and assess the situation and what it could mean later down the line. I entered the compact bathroom and looked a myself in the mirror. I looked deep into my reflection and tried to make sense of everything. In his seat, Gabe stared at Elania and then at Quinn. Being the bolder and typical American musclehead, he got up and went over to the strange woman. He stuck his hand out. "Gabriel Harris." He said....

She took hs hand and shook it. "Elana" she said. "No last name persay. We never really kept any back then" She looked over at Marla, "Now don't be shy Marla. I have heard good things about you.

Marla smiled nervously and came over. "Sorry to say the feeling isn't mutual." She said, "I've never heard anytihng about you."....

"Elana laughed. "Well I hope not. That is a good sign that I managed to stay under the radar of the church." "What would you like to know?"

Marla smiled some, "Everything." She said honestly, "Everything I was never allowed to know." Gabe nodded in agreement....

Elana leaned back into the seat and took a deep breath. "I was bon in what is now known as Iraq. My family was poor and was part of a village that was taken over by Cain and his army. He had already built his city of Enoch and had crfeated his vampire children. Akasha wanting to surround herself with beauty and serveants, saw me and offered my parents much for me. Akasha turned me and I became one of her immortal servents. I served her well, and one day she took me to the court with her. That is when Cain's eyes fell upon me"

She smiled, "He called me forth and obediently I went to him. Oh how Akasha cursed. She had been trying to get Cain to make her Queen for years. But he would not have it. He took me from Akasha and placed me within his own palace and courted me. I don't know why he selected me, or why he courted me. He had many lovers and they were eager to please him. But from the time he placed me in his palace, he ignored them and it seemed his cruel and almost hatred for the human race ceased. Where he had executed people for the slightest infraction of his laws, he began to show mercy and began to help the people of his kingdom. He began showing them how to grow crops and heard animals."

it seemed he was a completly differnt person. But Akasha and Anubis, now there was a pair. I feel they conspired to take control of the Kingdowm and would have if the Great Flood had not happened. Anubis and the others fled to what became egypt and Cain and I north. But we got seperated in the flood and I thought he had died in the flood. Since that time I have wandered the world and kept myself away from civilization as much as I could."

But I got careless in the 1800's and got caught. I was sold to a scientist that began experiments on me, taking my blood and injecting it into humans. Quinn's mother was one of those. She broke lose somehow and freed me. When I could I found her and discovered she was with child. I kept my distance and protected her and her child and when Quinn was born it was like having my own child. I was happy and and felt the bond between us. From that time on I have had someone watching out for both of them. When his mother died, I had Quinn watched but never interfered with. Now I am here."

Marla and Gabe soaked up all the information, eager to know so much more than what the Order had taught them, Marla more than most. "Did you know they carried on the experiments after you?" She asked, then nodded to the door seperating me and them. "Kenzie was the last one." she then furrowed her brow, "Elana." She said, "Why are you helping us? On any other day, we would be hunting you down."....

"Well you are my only hope of being able to get close to Cain. If I can, I believe he will listen to me."she sighed. "It has been so long though, and Akasha and Anubis has I fear constantly goaded him into doing things he would not have done at all. Too my son, I do consider Quinn my son, is going after them. The most powerful of them all and the most evil. Did you know that Anubis volunteered to become like Cain. He was the outcast of his village, and wanted to become powerful and seek revenge. He slaughtered the entire village. Man, woman and child. Pure evil that one, and Akasha is even worse. Remember I served her for some time and saw the atrosities she did. If I can save my husband, I would make a deal with even the church to save him."

Marla and Gabe nodded in agreement, though they had different ideas about the sense of it, especially with me. "I remember when they sent Kenzie after Anubis." Gabe said, "The shit she had to wade through to get the job done even made me sick. She's never been the same since then. I think what made all of it worse was that she found out from Seth and Russo that she didn't kill Anubis at all, she killed his double."....

"I would not put it past Anubis. He is intelligent, and has a military mind. He was after all my husbands General." I listened to it all and had to shake my head. If indeed Elana could turn Cain from Anubis and Akasha and make him see reason, then they would have yet another powerfull allie against Akasha and Anubis. "What will you do if you are able to succeed with Cain?" I aske her.

"I will take him far from Rome to places I have found that we can live a life together." she told me. "Of course I will let you know where we are. I would love for you to come visit and Mackenzie is also welcomed, if she would like to come."

Gabe lifted an eyebrow at that and worked his jaw, "I don't know about that." He said, "Cain is like the holy grail of kills to people like her and she's just found out she's been played by him from the beginning. Somehow, I don't think she's about to sit down and break bread with him. It would take more than a street brawl and some falling warehouse to make her trust him beyond the end of her glock.".....

"Perhaps he has not been the one always calling the shots." Have you thought of that? I told you how ruthless and cunning both Akasha and Anubis is. If Cain was back the way he was before he took me to him, he would have had half this world in ruins. But we can only find out when we get there and I have a chance to see him and talk to him." Elana told them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 am

Gabe nodded, but it was Marla that spoke up. "It makes sense, I guess." She said to Elana, "Cain's always managed to evade us, well, Kenzie. Anubis never did, that's why we all thought she killed him." She had a point and, listening through the door, I could understand most of it in part. Cain had never been the one really chasing me, it had always been Anubis, or the others. I'd always believed Cain had sent them, but understanding what Elana was saying, perhaps it could have been the other way around. It was a possibility that I wasn't willing to ignore....

I thought for a bit. Mac had killed Seth, Ra, and a couple others that had been original vampires. Baisicly they had been sent to take her out and she had taken them out instead. "If Cain is not the one giving orders, why would Anubis, so called siblings be going after Mac?" I asked her.

Marla and Gabe looked to Quinn before Gabe nodded, "Maybe Anubis himself?" He asked, "They guy's well known for being a selfish bastard. Look what he did to Kenzie in LA." Marla nodded to that and looked away as Gabe continued, "Wouldn't put it past him."....

She shook her head. "Because they are ambitious and want those that were loyal to Cain out of the way. What better way to make Cain the fall guy then to have his creations try to kill her, and have them eliminated in the process. Seth was the last. Now it is only Akasha and Anubis."

"Like I said." Gabe said, "Anubis is a lot like Kenzie in that way. She's a master tactitian and so is he."....

"That is why Cain made him his General in the begining." Elana said. "Now he is using that to gain control and try and make a new empire." I went back to the back to find Mac. When I found her, "Are you alright?" I asked her.

Gabe and Marla nodded in agreement as Quinn made his way to the back of the plane. From my position, it was clear I could hear everything. I leaned against the wall and folded my arms over the fake bump, turning my eyes from the mirror slightly to look at him through the reflection. Was I alright? I half nodded, "Aye." I said, "'I'm ok.".....

"So what do you think about everything she has said?" I asked her. I placed a hand on hers that rested on the fake baby bump.

I looked at him through the mirror a little longer before looking to his hand on mine. "I think she's the smartest person on this plane." I said honestly, "She's making more sense than maybe I'm willing to admit."....

Smartest person on the plane? Well she had a few thousand years worth of knowledge. Plus she understood more about Anubis and Akasha then anyone in the Order or Church did. They only had legends, myths and second hand information. He wondered what Eland would say about her. Especially wanting to help rid the world of Anubis and Akasha but not Cain. "You going to give her the chance to talk to Cain?"

I looked back up at him, "Do I really have a choice in that?" I asked....

I lean in and kiss her lips gently and with love. "If what she says is true, then he is not the monster everyone has thought. Like I told you before, I think he was made what he is for a purpose. Why else would he have been changed and let lose on the world. Was it not God that marked him, cursed him. What if it was not a cures?"

"Either way." I said, "I'm in unknown territory now." I took a deep breath and looked around the wall to Elana and my friends. "For the first time in my life, I have to let someone else lead. It is not something I'm comfortable with, cock, really, it isn't.".....

"Oh I don't think she will lead. You will be doing that, but letting her get in and talk to Cain. We still have to get in and I would say there will be a number of non human guards to contend with."

I nodded, "I don't doubt it." I said, "But I'm not in the lead on this anymore. Don't think I ever was." I looked around again before looking at Quinn. "What they've been saying about Anubis and Cain and everthing. It hasna been Cain after me all these years, it's been Anubis. It's been him holding all the cards. The only one that didna seem to know that was me."....

"Well now you have a trump card. He doesn't know you know, and that you have someone that knows every aspect about him." I told her. "Talk to her and find out everything there is about Anubis, his strengths and especially his weaknesses. No one has had that before."

I nodded again, but then looked at the fake bump, "Let me get this thing off first though." I said, "I didna like the way she looked at me before." I moved from the wall and out of the bathroom to a spot further back in the plane. I lifted my shirt up and started unstrapping it....

She would have to put it back on just before they landed. Once out of the airport she could take it off again. "I think she kind of liked what she saw." i said. But I could see that it had made Mac uncomfortable.

I half turned as I adjusted my bra and then pulled the shirt back on. It was baggy as hell then and hung on me like a tent, but I knew I'd have to put the suit back on again when we landed, so getting changed entirely was pointless. Elana liked what she saw. I worked my jaw and nodded, "I bet she did." I said, "I bet she loved the idea of a bairne on the way, but like everyone else, she's gonna have to wait." I offered half a smile and moved back towards him.....

I take her into my arms and hold her. "Yes, that will have to wait a while." But I knew one day it would. Now that would be a day to look forward to. "Shall we rejoin the others."

I rested my hands on his shoulders for a moment before nodding and I broke away from him. I looked at Elana carefully as I took a seat across from her and took a deep breath. Gabe and Marla looked at me and then Quinn, wondering what he had said to me and vice versa. "Elana has a lot to say about Cain and Anubis." Marla offered me and I nodded before looking at Elana again.....

Elana looked at Mac. "You have questions?" She waited for Mac to ask them.

"Just a few hundred." I said with some sarcasm, but I smiled anyway to show I meant no malice with it. "Are you absolutely certain Cain isn't behind my set up?".....

"I know my husband. He would not send his beloved children out to kill a single hunter. Anubis now, he never did like them. He felt that they threatened his position and would do what he could to eliminated them" she told Mac.

"So it's Anubis that's used me all these years and not Cain?".....

"I would say so." Elana said. "I would not doubt that if what I have found out since coming out of hiding, that you being the best the Church has to send out, he would send them to kill you, hoping that they would be killed instead. Also being as good as you are I bet he has an intrest in you."

I looked away for a second, "Russo said he was obsessed with me." I told her, "Why?".....

Elana leaned forward. "For a human to be able to take out his siblings, those stronger, faster, and with more abilities then any of todays vampires? Oh that would peak his intrest. Oh you definately have his attention and nodoubt wants to bed you to produce children that would be more powerful. Also who better to protect him then one that could possibly kill him. Of course he would have to turn you from the church somehow, perhaps make you one of us so you have no other choice but to join him."

I looked at her with confusion, "But how?" I asked, "I'm immune to your venom. Besides, why send a double to try and sedce me if he wanted me for himself? And what about Akasha? I'm pretty sure she'd have plenty to say about that.".....

She chuckled. "Why do you think it was a double. I would not put it past Akasha to have planned that. She would not want her lover and heir to the throne killed. I told you she is devious as well." She leaned back again. One could see that there was an admiration look in her eyes when she looked at Mac.

I looked away to consider the information for a second, "Russo said he was testing me in LA, finding out what I was capable of." I said as I worked my jaw, then, "Stop looking at me like that, you're making me nervous.".....

Elana smiles, "I am sorry if I do. I have never seen a human like you. You are remarkable and if you were the result of the experiments that had been done with my blood, the potential of what your race can become is remarkable." She nodded to Mac, "Please continue."

I looked at her again, "And you won't ever again." I said, "The pope put a stop to it all after I was born." That was my belief anyway, "I was the only one that came out of it in one piece, and I'm not exactly a natural evolution, so you can stop there." I shook my head again, getting my mind back on point. "Anyway, so if it was Akasha that put the double in Anubis' place and not him, that makes me a bigger threat to her. I can use that. If it was Anubis testing me, then I may have to re-evaluate the idea.".....

Eland shugged her shoulders. "Oh more then likely it was her. He would test you with his siblings and not a creation of his own. Doubles are very hard to come by I would say. He wouild use them to make it difficult to tell where he really is."

"He had me fooled well enough." I said as I stared at her....

"But now that his double is dead, it will be him that you will take on. Do you think you can get close to him?" There was a mischevius smile on her lips. "If you can make Akasha jelous of you she will become vunerable with her anger and lust to kill you."

I lifted an eyebrow, "But that also makes her even more unpredictable." I said, "And that makes her far more dangerous than Anubis ever could be."....

Elana laughed. "Oh child how you do not know her. That is her weakness. She becomes so angry that she loses control and all her cunning is out the window. I don't think any know this these days. But when she is angry like that she is vunerable to one that can keep their head. That is what saved my life back in the begining. I made a fool of her and I think frightened even her."

"And you've been off the grid for centuries." I told her, "I've read her file a hundred times. She's taken out nine hunters when she's got pissed at them. The first one nearly had her and fair game to him for it, but she's learned since then. She's not stupid enough to fall for it a second time, as I've just described."...

"Well then wait till I show up and watch her lose control. Once she does, that is the time to strike. Don't let her calm herself." she told Mac. "As for Anubis. His weakness is women. Oh Akasha has him twisted around her little finger but when she is not around............. He loves to have his way with them. Or at least he did back then. I don't think he has changed. Flatter him, come on to him, make him think you want him and he will trip up."

I couldn't help but laugh at that and I shook my head. The notion of been there, done that, came to my mind, "You want me to seduce him." I said, "Again." Well, technically, it wasn't again as such, but it was bad enough. "It was bad enough the first time around." I said more to myself than anyone....

"You distract him that way, you don't have to go to bed with him. That will give Quinn time to strike. Beside yourself, he is the only one I think that can stand up to him."

I stared at Elana long and hard after that, going through my mind how it could work. "And Cain?" I asked, "What about him? I know he'll smell Quinn's blood. That was another thing told to me. The second Cain senses him, he'll want him.".....

"That is why you must leave Cain to me." she told Mac. "He will sense Quinn and it will confuse him. Perhaps that would be best. We find Cain first then Akasha and Anubis. If he still loves me then he will listen to me. You could have a powerful allie there against the other two."

I worked my jaw as I considered all this further. She had a good point and a better plan. Despite myself, I believed it could actually work! After a while, I began to nod, "Fair enough, hen." I said, "You have yourself a deal. However..." I looked at her sternly, "Like I said before, the second any fangs come out at me, or my team, I stop playing nice."....

"Fair enough." Elana told her. The Long flight to Rome continued and small talk was made. One thing bothered me. How the hell did she have some one watch over me and not be noticed. She laughed. "An elemental my son. An air elemental. He could make himself look human as most do to blend in, but can become like air and move about invisable. They can't do much in that form. can't hold things. But they can move about and spy. The most you would feel is like a breeze about you."

The flight continued and for a while, it was almost comfortable. That was until Elana opened her mouth to answer a question that hadn't been asked. I almost jumped in my seat and I lifted my brow high. I looked from her to Quinn and then back again. She was telepathic! That couldn't be good, I thought, then reminded myself, she could hear me too. This just made things a thousands times more difficult for me. My thoughts were my own and I liked it that way. This also seemed to shock Gabe and Marla. "He never said anything." Gabe said....

Again she laughed. "Remember he has my blood. Should I have a child, which by the way I can. We would be linked like that. Quinn has not learned that yet. Once he is trained, he will be able to hear my thoughts, when not guarded." She saw the looks on Mac's and the other's faces. "Do not worry, I can not read your thoughts, just Quinns."

That didn't come as a relief to me though and I still felt I should keep my guard up a little better until all this was over. Other things began to run through my mind. "I know you lot can have bairnes." I said quietly, "The same as any human can, just with a lot more time in between." I looked at Quinn with caution before looking back at Elana. It struck me that if I did have his baby some day, I would then be related to her and to Cain. That would be enough to give anyone a headache, for me, a migraine!....

The pilot finally informed everyone that they were on approach to Rome. "Time to put on our game faces." I said and looked at Mac with a smile. Before buckling up I went to her and kneld by her seat and drew her to me and kissed her.

I heard the pilot's voice and then felt Quinn at my side, but my mind was still somewhere else for that moment. I smiled and nodded, but then got out of my seat. I had to get my disguise on again. After a few minutes and some rather dark swearing, I emerged again with the suit on. Marla got up then to fix my hair a little and make me look like I actually was glowing with the pregnancy. When we were done, I took my seat again and cursed at the seatbelt. It wouldn't go around the blasted foam!....

I adjusted the seat belt and helped her with it. Then returned to my seat and buckled up. The landing was smooth and we taxied to the terminal where we would have to pass through customs. Elana came with us as we disembarked. I put a supportive arm about Mac as if helping her as she walked to the terminal and customs. In side I haded mine and her passport to the customs official as did Gabe and Marla. Elana pulled out hers and also handed it to one

I cocked an eyebrow at Quinn as he played the doting husband and father to be and I desperately wanted to laugh as I saw people not only actually believed the con, but were audibly impressed by Quinn's efforts! I remained silent and looked around as though I wasn't all that familiar with the place and that seemed to work too. At the immigration desk, the controller looked over all our passports and his eyes went wide when he saw the name. "Seniore!" he said with a bright smile, "Seniore! So happy for you to be here! Come!" And he pulled us all through the gateway, including Gabe and Marla. We were led quickly into a private room and seconds after that, several staff arrived with champagne, snacks and exotic fruits. "Wow!" I exclaimed quietly, "When you pick a name, Quinn, you really pick a name." Gabe grinned and slapped his hands together at the food platter. I laughed, knowing the lot would be gone before we left....

I grinned as we were escorted to the private room. Elana joined us as part of our party. It seemed some knew of the Pope's mother name and was not at all effected by the thought that it was one that the church had excommunicated long ago. They just knew he was related to the Pope and that was good enough for them. "Seniore, all is in order." the man came back in. "With your permission we have arranged for a limo to take you to your hotel of choice. Please enjoy the refreshments and when you are ready, we will have the limo brought to the front of the terminal."

I couldn't help but lift my eyebrow at the grovelling and rather pathetic attempts to flatter Quinn. It was laughable, but also highly enjoyable. Everyone had to kneel to the Pope in one form or fashion, so to have it done to us and to Quinn because of his connecting name, it was highly amusing. With a shrug, I moved to the table and snatched a slice of melon before Gabe got his paws in there. I waited until we were alone and then looked around for anything that looked out of place, or too perfectly placed. There was nothing. It didn't stop me leaning slightly to look under lamp shades and have a quick feel around the underside lips of the tables and chairs. It was all clean. "Well now, that's a surprise." I said, "I was half expecting the money to make the difference, not the connection. Interesting, but I have no doubt the Pope will be informed his relatives are in Rome. That could complicate things.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:12 pm

That might be a complication, but once they were out of the airport and to where they were going, it would not matter. After all Rome was a big city and they would have to hunt everywhere for them. They might figure the Vatican would be the last place that they wanted to go, so being close to it would be the safest. Still there was one thing he could do.

He opened the door and found the head of the customs. "I am here to surprise the Pope. He has not seen my side of the family in a long time and I want it to be a surprise."

"No problem Senori." he waved to one that was on the phone and made the signal to cut it. "I imagine having family from America will be quit the surprise." his grin was wide and sincere. I thanked him and went back to the others. "Anything left, or has Gabe devoured it all?" I asked. A look at the platter and the satisfied look on Gabes face told me I was to late. I laughed and then motioned we should be going.

Like the man had said the limo was waiting and we gave the driver the name of a hotel close to the Vatican. There he dropped us off and left, thinking we would be going in to it. But we didn't. "Time to shed the disguises. I said and removed my fake beard.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Quinn used his talents as it seemed only he knew how. With customs convinced this was a surprise and the limo waiting without question, we all hopped in and enjoyed the ride. As it drove through the amazing city, I stared out of the window and watched it all go by. Despite some of its history, Rome was still one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The architecture, the art, music, even the people. And it had always been this way. Sure, the politics and sociology had changed, but it didn't seem to impact on the grace and style of the place. And that, I respected.

As the car pulled up to the hotel and we all piled out, Quinn was quick to shed his false beard and I nodded with approval. The people looking and smiling at me was getting annoying. "Two minutes." I said and quickly nipped around the back of the hotel. The shirt was lost, the suit and the braid that Marla had put in for me. Stuffed inside the suit was a white tee with well placed cuts in it. It had been the style a few years back to have various holes and cuts in some clothing to give just enough away. I liked the style of it and it kept me cool in the Italian heat. It was August after all. After a minute or so, I emerged from behind the wall, making sure to dump the disguise in the general waste on the way.

Meeting back up with them all, I grinned and sighed in relief. "That is so much better." I said, "That thing was getting heavy and it's way too hot to be covered up like that." I rubbed my fingers through my hair to get rid of any lingering tangles from the braid and then let it all fall loose around my back and hips. That got me a few looks too and Gabe adjusted his belt slightly.
"You know I can see your bra under that, right?" He said.
"And?" I asked.
"Damn girl, you more brazen than ever!" He laughed and then looked to Quinn. "Hey man, she's your girl now. She's your problem.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next