The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 22 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Alex chuckled. He had not been using protection when he had taken her up her ass. He liked the feel of her over his hard cock. But if she wanted him to he was more then willing. "Well if that is what you think is best." he told her. He moved her so her tits were pressed against his chest. "So you are not wore out." he grinned. Then he realized she said the book said. "Well now have you been reading up on things." he wondered what else she had been up to.

There were many books out there on sex. Various positions, ways of doing it, things that you could do, how to do them. He had skimmed through a couple at book stores. "What else did your learn from the book?" he moved a hand up to squeeze one of her lovely tits, as he continued to hold her with the other one.

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 22 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:45 am

Hearing his chuckle Dani wrinkled her brow the looked up at him, she kissed him softly. She supposed she could trust him again, she had just read that the boy could last longer with protection but if he wanted to go naked that was okay with her. He deserved to enjoy this all as much as she did. She kissed him deeply gently slipping her tongue into his mouth. Her hands gently stroking his cheek. Her eyes full of love for Alex.

When he mentioned the book she blushed and playfully hit him. ‘It was not that kind of book” She giggled. And kissed him again then rested her head on his strong chest. “But I have learned that when you play with my pussy it does make anal more enjoyable” She whispered whiled stroking his lower abdomon just below his belly botton. She then lifted her head and started to suckle on the front of his neck paying close attenion to his adams apple then claimed his lips again softly undemanding she wanted to make this all last, they had all weekend, and this was a good distraction from the worry about her brother at boot camp, for graduation would be soon then he would be shipped to the war.

Dani gently ran her fingers through his hair and smile down at him she was half on him her bare breasts rubbing against his bare chest. “How you feeling my love” She was ready for another round when ever he was but she also wanted to have some simple cuddle time, she found it was the best part of sex. She rubbed her forhead to his and waited to see what he was going to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:25 pm

It didn't matter to Alex one way or the other. He just wanted Dani to enjoy it as much as he did. He had to chuckle when she blushed at the mention of the book. She told him what she had learned and he nodded his head. Then she kissed him and he returned her kiss as he continued running his hands over her body. She was wanting to cuddle and that was alright with him as well. Having her so close to him was something he craved, and was wanting to enjoy as much as he could before he went back into the army. he knew that he would be deployed soon enough afterwards and he would look back on everything they had done to keep his sanity and push himself to survive.

"I feel loved." he told her and kissed her again rolling her onto her back and then looking down into her eyes. He straddled her waist and caressed her face. "What would I do with out you?" he asked her. "You make everything worth while." he smiled warmly and bent down and kissed her again deeply and with passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:02 pm

His hands on her body made Dani shiver with excitement his touches and his smells everything about him made Dani head over heels. He made he feel so loved and like she was the only female that he ever saw. His kisses were driving her to the point of madness already. She wante to make this all last though, to keep her company when he was gone which would be very soon. She swallowed hard knowing that she would have to be strong for him and him seeiing her crying would not be good for his moral. So she made her mind to plan stuff for them to do before he deployed many memories to keep him and her sane during it.

She let out a loud giggle as he flipped her to the back and then straddled her. She grinned up at him. Then stroked his face gently “You will never have to find out babe because I am not going anywhere I will always be here for you.” She looked up at him worried did he know something that she didn’t? When he bent down she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close kissing him back with equal passion.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Alex's cock was getting hard now. He moved a bit up on Dani and placed it between her lovely tits and as he squeezed her tits hard moved his cock between them. Her words made him smile and he wondered if this was how his father had felt with his mother and vice versa. He hoped that he would be a good husband when they got married. He knew there would be rough times ahead and probably some fights and arguments. His parents had had them but it seemed that they had always made up and when they did they disapeared into the bedroom for the entire day.

He then got off of her and looked down at her. "Are you ready to continue or do you wish to rest some more." he teased and bent down and kissed her again. It would not be to much longer before his mother would be coming home, and he didn't want them to be making all sorts of noises when she did. Later on they could continue on when she went to her room. But of course they would have to be a bit more quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Dani could tell that he was getting hard and it excited her se was curious what he would do now, She smiled at him her eyes full of undying love for him. She was not nieve she knew that he would be leaving her soon, and that there was a good chance that he would be injured or killed in battle, but no mater what she would never stop loving him. She knew he would not come back to her the same man, but she would stand by him.

She bent her head down so as he fucked her large breasts ever so often she would get a soft lick at his head. When he got off she smiled at sat up “How would you have me” She looked up at him winking. “Sitting or keeling?” She clarified curiours where this would go, she wondered if he would make noices for her and se did for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:21 am

Grinning, Alex moved up to the head board of the bed and sat down. "I think I will have you this way my love. I can squeeze those marvelous tits of yours as you move that sweet and lovely ass of yours over my cock." He then helped her into position, straddling his lap, kneeling. He spread her ass cheeks and told her to move slowly back and down onto his cock as he placed the head of it up to her anal opening.

He could also play with her pussy easier this way to help make the experience even better for her. He definately would have to get a fake cock to see how she would like having both ends filled. They would do that perhaps the next day since it was a Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:14 am

Gigging softly at the reaction Alex had when she had told him that she was ready he seemed so excited Dani was just happy that she wasnt too tired but she would need a shower after this that was for sure. As he got readied she shook her head. She loved this man fully and compeltly it didnt bother her that he was older then she was the love that they shared trumped that easily. Most days she forgot about their age differences and only thought of their love.

She followed his instructions and leaned backwords gasping as her ass stretched over his cock. "Ohhh Alex" She moaned out placing her hands on his legs to help her have leverage. She started to pump slowly moaning and gasping out. No she wondered what would he do it excited her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:36 pm

As she backed up and his cock pressed up stretching her anal opening to allow it to enter her ass he growled out his pleasure. It felt good sliding up insid her ass and then as she began moving slowly back and forth, he moved a hand around to her pussy and began rubbing her clit before slipping a finger within her hot and wet folds. His other hand went up to her tits and began squeezing them. "I think we will need to go to that shop tommorow my love." he chuckled. "I think you will like haveing a fake cock up your pussy when I take you this way."

Half closing his eyes as she moved over his cock, he again growled out his pleasure. "You know how to make me feel good." He pinched and pulled on one of her hard nipples and then the other as he continued squeezing her tits hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:26 am

Hearing his growl Dani smiled she loved being able to make him make noises. It also made her more horney and made her want to please him more. She didn’t want to think about anything else right now but her and him and focus on what they were doing, she knew that his mother would be home so she really wanted enjoy this and make the most of it. She moaned out his name and stroked his strong arms. She arched her back up against him and kissed his neck and bit into his tender flesh. “Mmmm baby”

When he mentioned the store she raised an eye brow “Hmmm sounds like fun” She moaned out in a half whisper “I have never been in one before” She kissed him again and cried out as he began to finger her. “Mmmm I like that keeep that going” She was gasping and shifting on his cock. “Ohhh Alex, you make me feel soo good too”

She bite her lip and started to ride his cock even faster and harder she was cring out and moaning she was so lost in the moment that she didn’t relize that she was sweating and moaning out. “Hmmmm yes Alex yes” She cried out, she was getting close to her next climax but she wanted to wait for him, but she mght just try for multiple ones if she couldnt hold it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Alex grinned as she told him to keep playing with her pussy. He knew that it helped her alot accept his cock up her ass. He didn't need a book to tell him that. When she began moving faster and harder on his cock the friction began to build even more. If she kept that up she would make him fill her ass with his cum. He continued playing with he pussy and squeezing her lovely tits hard. He leaned his head back, half closing his eyes and growled as the sensations swept through him.

But that was alright. They had all weekend and there would be alot more lovemaking and the next time would be with the toys they would buy. He wondered if Dani would be nervous going into such a place and seeing all the sex toys. He could see her blushing and not meeting anyone's eyes.

Her increased movements defiantely was bringing him to his release. "Now you've done it, he growled. " I'm about ready to fill your ass with cum." He moved his other hand down to her hips and as she came down on his cock he held her there in place as he pumped his cum into her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 am

The flood of sensations that kept overwhelming Dani was pushing her to the brink. Of course she was still moaning and grunting. With his fingers on and in her pussy was pushing her even more to the limit. She heard his growls and that just made her want to please him even more. She put her arms around his neck backwards so she could pound him even faster.

She wasn’t even thinking about the next day yet, other then she wanted to sleep in and take it easy. She was sure that it was a long weekend with a profession development day on Monday. Which meant she didn’t even really have to worry about homework until Monday. She would have to double check with Dustin though.

She giggled when he growled out his statement. When he held her hips still she knew what was coming and she moaned out loudly and when he pumped her ass she let out her own juices, panting heavily she leaned back her back to his chest and kissed his cheek the easiest part for her to reach. She was sweating and having difficulty catching her breath but she was happy. “I love you Alex”

Once she was sure that he had receded she slowly moved to the side and laid her had on his chest. “You are my everything Alex” She spoke softly and her eyes were half closed but she was happy and she hoped he was too, she knew eventually she would need a shower and they would need to change the bedding but right now she just wanted to be held and hold Alex.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 am

When she moved off his lap to sit beside him, he wrapped his arms around her and drew her to him. His thoughts wer on the near future. School would be out shortly and he would be leaving to join up with his old company. He doubted that the guys would believe him untill he showed him a picture of her with him that he had a fiance. It felt so good knowing that he was going to marry Dani. But the down side was that she was going to be back home worrying about him. That bothered him some, even though he knew his mother would be there to help her through it.

Tilting her head up, he kissed her lips gently. He just held her and ran a hand over her stomach and up and down her right side. They were both hot, sweaty and in need of a good hot shower. That was if they both could keep their hands off each other in the shower. More then likely it would wind up he would fuck her there as well. The sound of the front door opening made him sigh. His mother was home and they would have to be a bit more quiet about making love. Plus they would be going down to help her make dinner. "We had best shower and help mom. Then......." he grinned. "I think we will continue and have to have a second shower tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 am

Feelng his arms around her Dani closed her eyes completely relaxed he allowed her to be draw to him. She leaned in the crook of his arm and ran her hand on his stomach absent mindily tracing his scars her mind drifted. He was going to be leaving her soon, to go the the country that took both of their fathers. And now he was going Dani would support him of course but she was still nervous, he already been shot, what would come next? The Taliban was getting more violent everyday it seemed there were news of deaths on the DOD website. She squeezed her eyes shut stoping the tears before they fell. She had to be strong for him. For his mom, for Debbie. And she would be strong.

She stopped the tears just intime for moments latter he tilted her head up and gave her a kiss. She kissed him back and as he ran a hand over her she gasped and grinned. “Mmmm you still make me feel so special” She nuzzled his neck she knew they both needed a shower but she didn’t want to stop cuddling with him. She wanted to be held, to forget that he was leaving her soon, forget that there was a chance that he would not be coming back. Just be a girl in love with her boyfriend.

When she heard the door she giggled and whispered hotly in his ear. “Are we going to shower together?” She gently bite into his flesh. She then moved to his ear and suckled on that waiting to see his response. The bedding had to be changed too but they may as well do that after they were done their next round of sex.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Alex held her for a while longer then sighed and slid from the bed. Taking Dani's hands he helped her from the bed. "Well I think that would be advisable at the moment." he grinned. Pulling Dani into the bathroom he turned on the shower and let the water get up to tempature. He stepped in and motioned for Dani to follow him.

Dustin was at the barracks of his basic training company. He had only been there a couple of days and he was trying to get use to getting up early and doing PT every day. He had alot of that to look forward to. Learning to march was another thing that was gruling and a bit boring. But he knew it was ment to built cohision and team work and discipline. He was determined to be the best soldier he could be, something he figured his father would expect of him. He sat on his bunk writing a letter to Debbie and planned on writing one to his sister. He wanted to keep in touch with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Wishing she could stay like this forever Dani grumbled when he slid from the be but that turned into a grin when he took her with him. Once the shower was warm and he got in. Dani sooned followed imeditaly going to him and leaning her head on his chest again tracing his wounds softly with her finger. Sighing softly her body lifting then falling. She sniffed not crying but trying to stop herself from showing him that she was nervous about him leaving. She didnt want him to see that. She only wanted him to see her happy face, so he could remember that when he was over there.

She held him close then looked up at him smiling then kissed his lips softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 am

As Dani got into the shower with him, and she placed her head on his chest, he took the soap and began lathering her back and then down to her firm ass. He washed away the sticky cum from between her ass cheeks and then he kissed the top of her head as he gently turned her so he could soap up her front> Moving over her large tits he squeezed them hard and then moved lower over her stomach and then down to her pussy. As he washed her pussy for her his cock began to stir and it pressed against her ass cheeks.

He chuckled as he rubbed his hardening cock up against her ass. "Now see what you have done." he bent his head down and kissed her neck as the water cascaded over their bodies. He then moved his hands back up to her tits and began playing with them.

(Her turn to wash him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Feeling his hands on her Dani sighed contently. When he travled to her ass she giggled. She knew he was cleaning her but she was getting hot for him again. He seemed to have that effect on her, with a simple touch he could drive her nuts. She liked it though when he turned her over started to wash her front including her massive breasts and her flat stomach she couldnt help but let out a soft moan. “Mmmm Alex” She growled, when he reacheched her swollen pussy.

She felt his cock moving against her ass she chuckled again “It looks like we have the same effect on each other” She turned around to look at him and kissing him firmly on the lips then takng the soap she soaped him up slowly washing his chest and arms then while looking up at him she slowly moved her body down so her face was right in front of his growing cock. She soaped up the loofa and begain to clean his messy and sticky cock. She massaged it softly while cleaning it. Once it was clean and rinsed she softly kissed it then kised her way up his stomach and chest and neck back to his lips. “Alex I love you” She whispered. Then giggiling took the front postion from him so she could wash her hair winking at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:41 am

It seemed that she to was getting a bit horny again. Both had that effect on each other. As she washed him and made it down to his hard cock, he licked his lips and held on to her head. When she came back up she stood before him and he moved his hands to her tits and squeezed them hard as she began washing her hair. Being a bathtub and shower, it gave them plenty of room. Moving a hand down he began playing with her pussy as well. He smiled knowing she would have a bit of difficulty washing her air with him playing with both her tits and pussy.

When she was finished, he turned her around and gently bent her over, placing her hands on the back wall of the shower and spread her legs a bit. Moving up behind her he rubbed his cock on her pussy but did not enter her, not yet. He reached up and took one of her dangling tits in his other hand and squeezed it as he teased her pussy. He loved hearing her moan in pleasure. "Are you ready to take my cock up your pussy, my love?" he asked her before slowly letting it enter her and push it up all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Dani was getting horner and hornier and she didn’t understand why. They had just finished having sex, and here she was neading it again, somethng about them being naked together and the hot steamy water cascading through her body. But she barely held it together to wash her hair. Between him foundiling her pussy and her breasts it took all she had to final finish her hair. She rolled her eyes at him “You know Alex I don’t have nice short hair like you I actually have to spend some time cleaning it”: She teased.

Finally finishing her hair she wanted to hug and kiss him but was turned around too fast and bent over she turned her head to him. “Hmmm I guess that means you are horny too” She chuckled then maoned out loudly as he entered her. “Ohhhh mmmm Alex” she moaned out but the noise of the water would drown out most noise she made.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:48 am

Alex chuckled. "Yep you could say that. But you make me that way." he bent down and kissed her back and shoulders, as he began moving back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her hot pussy. Reachingup again he began squeezing her dangling tits. These would definately be days that he would remember on those cool nights in the desert. They had many more days before he had to leave, but they were begining to dwindle. He had found out that they wanted him to go through a few refresher courses after his enlistment started. He would be finished up probably about the time that Dustin would be reporting overseas.

"You said you wanted a night of multiple times." he chuckled, as he gently slapped one of her ass cheeks with his other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Shaking her head at the reaction of Alex she bucked her hips to meat his thrusts. She knew that both of them would be thinking of times like this when they were apart when he deployed she didn’t like to think about him leaving her, didn’t like to think about the bullets flying at him. Thinking about the knock on the door that was sure to come. She bit her lip and pushed unpleastent thoughts from her mind. She wanted to enjoy him, enjoy this and not think about losing him.

Once he grabbed her dangling tits she cried out, since she had been slightly distracted she turned her head and kissed him on the lips soft but demanding she wanted to feel more of him and enjoy him more. When he slapped her ass she giggled “Haha doesn’t hurt in the water” she teased then bucked back hard her body wantng to feel him more. But her stomach was also grumbling and she was she sure that his mom was by this time had clued into what they were doing.

She purposly squeezed her pussy Muscles tightly around his hard cock smiling at him wonderng what he would do now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:03 am

As she thrust her hips back to meet his thrusts up into her pussy, he could feel his cock go deeper up inside her. Her cry of pleasure when he squeezed her tit was loud and he could only assume that his mother had heard. He chuckled and kissed her lips as she turned to him and continued squeezing her tits one at a time. Then she began tightening her pussy muscles around his cock. That made it even more intense and he loved it. "Well now." he began to fuck her harder and faster, "I think I heard your stomach growl. I think we had best finish up so we can help mom get dinner going."

He grunted and growled as he pounded her pussy hard. The friction felt so good and he knew he was ready to fill her pussy with cum. "You ready to cum my love, for I am about to fill your pussy with mine." He rammed his cock up into her pussy hard one last time and moved his other hand up to her tits to squeeze them both hard as he pumped his cum into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 am

The force of her thrusting backwords had the effect that she had hoped for he went deeper and hit even more pleasure spots. She had not realized how loud her cry had been she didn’t relize it could have gone pass the shower doors, never mind the bathroom doors right now it was just him and her and their love making that’s what it was she completely loved him. She would do anything for him. She continued to kiss him and wrapped her arms around his neck backwords. The more he played with her tits the better she felt and the closer to cumming she felt herself becoming.

When he began to pound her faster she felt like screaming out but had to bit her lower lip to stop her self from doing so. She nodded when he asked her if she was ready, as he rammed herself and begain to pump his cum inside of her she too reached her climax panting leaning her head aganst his chest. She moaned softly. “My love that was awesome” She slowly moved her self off of his cock and back into the shower. “Now I need to clean again” She winked.

Once she was out and dried she got redressed in jeans and a t-shirt and started to brush her hair, then giving it to him “Babe can you do my back please” She asked sweetly. After this they would go back downstairs and help his mother with dinner, then hopefully some more cuddle time. She wanted to have him hold him, wanting to make more memories before he left.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Alex got out of the shower and dried of and watched Dani dry herself off. "Ahhh just jeans and a T shirt. No undies or bra eh." he grinned. "that will make it easier for later." He came up behind her and moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck before taking the brush and brushing her hair for her. He then got dressed himself and he sighed. "Ready to go downstairs." he gave her a pat on her ass and opened the bathroom door and then the bed room door.

His mother was down in the kitchen already. He could hear her taking pots and pans out of the cubbards and taking Dani by the hand, lead her down stairs to the kitchen. His mother looked up smiling. "Well it is about time you two." Alex helped get things ready for the meat that she was planning to cook. His mom gave Dani the potatoes to peal that would be used to make the mashed potatoes. Alex then got the plates out and started to get four and then put one back. It was going to be a bit before he got use to having Dustin being gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next