The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 38 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by questor Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:18 pm

He grinned as she washed him and when she was done he inturn washed her. When done and dried off he dressed in a pair of jeans, a T shirt, and his shoes. He watched Dani put on her sundress and nothing under it. He grinned more when he saw that. It seemed she had some ideas for later on. The cleavage showing with the sundress was nice as well.

He noticed her playing with her ring. She would be doing that for some time to come, he thought. Something new, and still unreal. He took her hand and kissed it and then adjusted the dog tags so they rode between her lovely tits. "Yeah we should get going. We have alot to visit." he told her. Some of those that he intended to visit were going to be leaving for basic training. He was going to give them a little advice and encouragement. He was proud of his town now. They had turned around and now had become a military town of sorts.

As they came down stairs he kissed his mom and then they were out the door and heading for Debbie's place. He saw Dustins car in the drive way and parked behind it. He then got out and opened the door for Dani and with an arm about her walked up to the front door and rang the door bell.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 38 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:20 am

Watching Alex get dressed Dani felt the pain in her chest. Same one she felt when her father had been getting ready to ship out and same with her brother. She knew that tomorrow morning would be the last morning in close to a year that she would wake up with him in his arms. She licked her lips as he played with the dog tails. She silently prayed that no more dog tags would be sitting there. Her husband and her brother where headed to the place that claimed her father. She knew this deployment was going to be different on her. She would just have to keep busy, school, work, helping Mary, sending care packages weekly and letters daily.

She grinned to Alex. “Yes lots to do” She kissed him watched him walk down stairs made sure he was gone and texted Debbie. “We are on our way, HIDE”and then walked downstairs with him. Said good bye to his mom then got into the car. Pulling up to Debbie’s she was happy that everyone parked far away.

When he rang the doorbell she heard a faint “Come in” So she opened the door, took off her shoes and took his hand and took him downstairs. The lights we off and even though it was sunny outside it was pretty dark with the blinds drawn. She lightly pushed Alex forward then flipped the light switch.

SURPRISE! Suddenly about 60 people jumped up and began to clap and cheer for Alex. Dani began clapping and laughing kissing him gently. “Surprised my husband?” Someone turned on some music and opened the deck doors. Food appeared, and people began walking up to Alex wishing him well. Dani backed up a little and watched Alex.

Dustin came up to her and put his arm around her gently. “Sis” Dani shook her head. “Don’t you say it Dustin” Dustin shook his head put on his cheeky grin and said “I was just going to ask you how it feels to be an old spinster now that you are married” Dani gasped and playfully hit him.

Then Dustin got serious. “Danille’ Dani looked at him he only used her full name when he was goint to say something serious. She was right for he continued.

“Danielle I don’t want you to do this one on your own, I am better now, lean on me, lean on Mary, there are lots of support groups on the base, book clubs, and other hobbies.” Dustin looked at her seriously “Danielle promise me you wont do this one on your own.”

Dani smiled. “I am better too Dustin, learned a lot this year I promise you” She kissed his cheek. To which Dustin blushed and chuckled Dani continued “Now go have some fun”

Dani looked around to see where Alex had gotten to, she hoped that this surprise didn’t affect him in some strange way.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:13 pm

He wondered where Debbie and Dustin were. Dani lead him downstairs, and it was dark. Suddenly the lights came on and in one loud voice sixty people yelled out "Surprise." He took a step back at it and smiled. He could see all their friends there, those that they were going to go see. He was going to turn and say something to Dani, who he figured had hatched the surprise party, but a number of their friends had surrounded him and had begun talking to him.

He tried to answer their questions where he could and as the food and drink came in his stomach growled. Him and Dani had not eat all morning, having been in their room all that time. He was moved with the others as they grabed plates of food and he filled one for himself and began eating. He looked around and spotted Dani talking to her brother. He began making his way towards her when he could.

Suddenly Dani was surrounded by several of the girls and like Alex had been, bombarded with questions. Alex saw this and laughed as he made his way towards her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:06 am

Overjoyed that her plan had worked, he was surprised and didn’t it didn’t make him nervous. She had worried about that a little bit but Alex seemed right at ease. After her brother left her she tried to make her way to Alex and the food, she was starving and she was eyeing the pickles she really wanted one. She never really cared for pickles before but now she wanted some. She didn’t think anything of it though.

She talked with the girls but slowly urged the girls to the food table and in turn Alex. Finally reaching the food table she piled a plate high and then smiled to Alex. “So where you surprised baby” She ate a bit then took long gulps of the juice laid out. She whispered to him, “So I hope you like this baby, all your friends wanted to say goodbye, and I figured this was better than running around everywhere”

Kissing him gently on the jaw line then suckling gently on his ear. She giggled then whispered “Now I brought our swimming stuff if you want a soak in the tub.” She paused “This is your night my love what ever you want”

((Sorry its short just wasnt sure where to go with it))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Finally they were able to get back together. Everyone there was now having a good time. Alex knew he had to talk to a few of them, and give them a little encouragement and advice for their boot camps. With and arm around Dani and moving her from person to person he talked to them. They were all excited about going off and being away from home. Meeting new people and going to different places in the world.

But all were a bit nervous about being deployed to a war zone. For that he could only tell them to do their best and keep their cool. He could never prepare them for what they would see or have to deal with. That was going to be for people like Dani. She might even see some of them before the conflict in Afganistan was over and done with.

Once that was done he grabbed Dani by the hand and put their plates down and headed down to the hot tub. "Lets hurry and get to it before everyone else decides to come down and use it." he told her. "Now what are we going to use for swim ware?" he asked.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Walking around with Alex seeing all the people and friends Dani couldn’t keep her eyes off of Alex. She also got a stack of addresses and promised that packages would be going out to them. She could tell that they were nervous and wondered how many of them would be going to see her when they got back and she got her degree. She hugged each and promised that they would be getting packages.

A few although embarrassed to ask wanted to make sure each would have tampons and maxi pads in them. Dani laughed “Of course” She excused herself for a minute refilled her plate of the food. Pretzels, and some pickles and cheese along with a big cup full of some root beer, she didn’t think anything of it. She hadn’t eaten anything all day and had spent a long time in the bed with Alex so they hadn’t had breakfast. She was just famished.

She started walking towards Alex with the food. She could hear a little mumers she caught words like “Tampons” and “pads” so she could just assume and smile what they were talking about. She finished eating as she made it back to Alex just as he took her down to the hot tub.

Leading him to the room that a year ago they had sex during the pool party once the door was closed she handed him his shorts and she stripped out of her dress and into her swim suit. Her areola (the area around the nipple) was a bit darker then it was a week ago but she didn’t notice but instead walked up to Alex. “Well my love are you ready?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 am

Alex heard the comments and had to laugh to himself. It had been all she had on her at the time. But they had stopped the bleeding and had saved the mens lives. She had what most civilians in the States never had about wars.... First Hand Experience of war, a firefight, seeing men wounded and dieing. The horrors of war that only military men and women would see from america. They could see it on TV, on the news, but it was not like being there experiencing it first hand.

He was proud of his wife. She had held herself together that day, where most would have been screaming and trying to find a place to hide or running everywhere making themselves a target. He had a wife that was definately a military wife. The comments and chuckles he ignored and if they wanted some then he was all for them being sent some.

As they got to the Hot tub she handed him some trunks and got into her bikini. He then stepped into the hot tub and helped her into it. "Now you can let the water help that sore ass of yours." he whispered and patted her ass cheeks. "Perhaps later I will enjoy it again, if you are up to it." he grinned and sat down in the bubbling water.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 am

Once Alex was in his trunks she pouted slightly. “I think when you get back I am going to get you a speedo” She winked and slapped her ass. She knew that he wouldn’t go for it…but even if it was just for her she would love to see him in something like that. Although this was good too she could sneak her hand into his shorts but both would be good.

Dani smiled as she sat in and sighed she sat on his lap and gently kissed him. She had plans for him once they got home so simply shrugged when he patted her ass hinting at wanting to have it up there again. She sighed “We will see baby” She leaned against him took his hands and wrapped them around her placing them just around her belly button. Just closed her eyes and sighed wanting to remember how his arms feel around her. To remember his scent everything about him she turned her face and kissed him softly on the lips then nuzzled his neck.

Slowly other people joined them, they all knew what was happening the next day but wanted to give Dani support. To let them know that they would all be there. She smiled and nodded. “Thank you” She licked her lips. She would not let Alex show how nervous she was about all of this. Him leaving again, this time to go to Afghanistan she knew it would be even more deadly than Iraq. She kissed him again and all the girls went “aww” Her brother made gagging sounds so she splashed some of the hot tub water at him. He laughed and tried to hobble away.

Time was ticking by too quickly and Dani found herself wishing she had a pause button for life, she knew it was a foolish thought. Tonight would be the last time she would be in bed with Alex for a long time she rubbed his arms gently and leaned her back into his chest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:09 pm

He laughed at the idea of speedo trunks. "Don't think I would like those. To tight." he told her. When she sat on his lap he held her to him. He relaxed with her there and enjoyed the hot water. Then the others began arriving and climbing in. The party had found them again and he chuckled. When she kissed him the the girls all went mushy he heard Dustin and looked up at him and laughed as Dani splashed water at him.

He slid Dani from his lap and got out of the hot tub and helped her out, to make more room for the others. He knew that him and Dani were the center of the party, but he was not one for long ones. He wanted to get home and again be alone with Dani. They didn't have all that much more time before he would be gone. Besides they had to get up early and get going down to the base.

He found Dustin and let him know that they were going. He gave him a big hug and thanked him for the party. He would not see him again until he healed up completely and came back over. Probably about another six weeks. "You take care of yourself and I will see you when you get back over there." With that he grabbed Dani by the hand and grabbed their clothes. They would change quickly and be on their way.

"You don't want to stay do you?" he asked Dani, making sure she wanted to go."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Hearing Alex say again that the speedos would be too tight she smiled a bit wickedly “But you would do it for your loving wife, now wont you” She had then kissed him again. She laughed at her brother trying to hobble away. “I will get you Dustin” She sighed as the people began to swarm them. She was beginning to feel really cramped she was wanted to get Alex home, to enjoy him one more time, to have his smell all over their bed. She didn’t want to ruin his party though.

When he pulled her out she raised an eyebrow, could he really be reading her mind that she wanted to go home. They had a lot to do the next day. She was dreading it. She wasn’t ready to say goodbye. She knew that she couldn’t let Alex see her cry though. She would be strong.

Seeing that Alex had the same idea she said good bye to her brother and Debbie then shook her head to Alex “No I was wanting to go home” She threw on a sundress over her bathing suit and winked at him “Its not like we will be wearing clothes for long” She said a quick goodbye to everyone and they all waved goodbye and wished Alex good luck. Then she got into the car and waited for Alex.

Once home she took Alex to their room and turned to him. “Alright husband now for my last surprise” She paused “You can take me anyway you want” She winked and then laid on the bed
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 am

Say good by to the others were hard, though he expected to see them over in Afganistan some time in the future. There were various units over there and from all over the country. It had been a party for him, yet it was also a going away party for those that were leaving for basic training.

Once home Alex followed Dani up to their room. When she turned and told him it was his choice on how he took her, he grinned broadly. He had already told her what he was going to do to her back at the party and as she laid down on the bed he reached under her sun dress and removed her bikini bottom. "Well now I think you already know what I am going to do." he told her. He pushed the sun dress down over her large tits and began squeezing them and kissing them. "But I have not forgot about you lovely pussy." he stopped a moment and went to the closet and brought out one of the fake cocks and put it on the night stand. "While I enjoy fucking your ass, you can also feel the pleasure of having your pussy fucked."

He then stripped and moved fully onto the bed moving a hand down to her pussy and fingering it, as he squeezed her tits and suckled on them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:06 pm

As soon as the words had left her mouth Dani knew what way that Alex would chose. He was obsessed with her ass it seemed. She didn’t mind though. She lifted her ass to help him take off her bottoms then moaned as he started to squeeze her tits. “Ohhh Alex” She softly purred.

She arched up on her elbows watching him go to the closet and get out the dildo she grinned and licked her lips then grinned as she watched him strip. He had a body like a god. She arched as he began to finger her pussy. She reached down and softly massaged his nuts and cock.

She wasn’t ready for what the next day would bring. Would she be strong enough to hide her fear from him? She hoped so. “Hmmmm husband” She groaned out again and closed her eyes letting him work his magic.

Willing herself not to think about the next day but instead focus of pleasing and pleasuring Alex one more time. Feeling his skin, and his cock buried deep inside of her. The feel of his kisses and tongue on her body the smell of his sweat after their love making. Nor would she allow herself to focus on the fact that this would be the last night that she would fall asleep in his arms.

No she would only focus on having passionate sex with her husband even though he wanted do her in her ass
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:16 am

As he played with her tits and suckled on them and fingered her pussy he took it slow. They had a lot of sex that day already, but he knew that this would probably be the last time they had any until he returned from deployment. He still had to spray the large Teddy Bear with his aftershave or something that would remain for a very long time.

He stopped a moment and picked up the fake cock and moved it down to her pussy, and slowly slipped it up inside her and moved it in and out of her pussy as he again began squeezing one tit then the other and suckling on them. He wanted her to be ready when he greased her ass and filled it with his cock. "How does that feel?" he grinned as he looked up at her, and squeezed one of her tits hard.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 pm

He was driving her nuts with the suckling on her tits, she found them more tender but didn’t think anything twice about it, she just figured that it had to with the stress she was in, know that this would be the last time they could be passionate until he was home, and his track record for not being injured was not the best. He had been wounded many times his first time over, the last time she had watched him nearly die and now he was going to the more deadly Afgahnistain yes that is why her breasts were more tender, just the stress.

Gasping as she felt the fake cock enter her she maoned out and looked at him and arched as he suckled on them. Her eyes were in the back of her head and she was arching off the bed. “Oh Alex she whimpered. She pulled his head up to her lips and kissed his lips passionately bucking her hips to his hand and driving the fake cock deeper into her.

“Come to me baby, let me taste you” She winked and him wondering if he would get that she wanted to give him a little bit of head, if he could handle that without spilling his seed. She knew they had to sleep soon. Tomorrow was going to be one of the hardest days of her life
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 01, 2012 6:22 am

He returned her kiss and then when she asked to taste him, he grinned and strapped the fake cock to her thighs so it would not come out and moved to the head board of the bed and placed his back against it so that she could get to his hard cock. "Come on love, move that fine ass of yours around her so I can grease it up as you suck on my cock." He grinned.

With the fake cock in her pussy, he would lube her ass good and play with her large tits, till it came time for him to have her stradle his lap and ease herself down on his cock.

As he waited for her to take up her position, he went over what they had to do the next day. Stop at the Rear Detachment of his unit, fill out an allotment form, the military life insurance card putting her down as his benificary, get a copy of his marriage certificate to finance and his personnel records, get her a dependent ID Card, see JAG to get her power of attorney and then have her head home with his mother. A busy day, and a hard one at the end.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Once Alex had strapped on the fake cock Dani smiled, so he did understand what she was wanted. When he sat up against the headboard Dani slowly and sexily as she could crawled up to him then positioned herself so her face as at his hard cock and her ass was near his. She bent down and softly licked the sensitive tip. She softly stroked the staff then began to suck him licking down groaning and tasting the precum. She softly suckled the nutsac then went back to kissing and stroking the entire staff.

She was being driven to distraction of the actions of Alex though. She was groaning and rocking her ass back for him. “Hmmm baby can you give the fake cock a good jab or two?” She asked she wanted to feel everything…having all three holes filled for once as she drove her head down further so the tip actually went down her throat. She didn’t know why she wanted this but she did. It did feel amazing though having his fingers in her ass, the fake cock in her pussy and his cock down her throat.

She continued the motions but was going slow she didn’t want him to cum before she felt him nice and deep in her ass.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun May 06, 2012 8:36 am

As Dani moved into position he patted her ass cheeks. He began lubing her ass and as he placed the lubricant up into her ass he move his finger in and out of her ass and reaced over and took one of her dangling tits in his other hand and squeezed it. He grinned when she asked him to give the fake cock a jab or two. When he was done greasing her anal channel he pushed the fake cock up into her pussy a few times as he continued squeezing her tits.

As she licked and moved her head down on his cock he growled out his pleasure and gave her ass cheeks a couple playful slapps. "Thats it love." he told her. He loved what she was doing. Soon he would be moving her into position so he could plunge his hard cock up into her ass and sink it in deep.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 12:01 am

Feeling him move his fingers in and out of her pass she moaned and continued to suck on his cock then suckled on the nut sacs. He wasn’t really getting what she was wanting though. She wanted to feel the fealing of having her suckle his cock while the fake cock was moved in and out of her pussy and he fingered her ass, the wanted the feeling of all holes being filled. She had head talk at the party of it and she wanted to know what all the fuss was about.

For now though she was really turned on by his growls. She loved his sounds and he didn’t make them nearly enough. This would be the last time that she would hear it. She turned to smile at him. “Hmmm going to give me a red ass are you my sweet love”

She gave his cock a few tugs then wiggled her ass at him. “Hmmmm you think your ready my love” She had a feeling that he wouldn’t be lasting too much longer and he knew he wouldn’t have time for a second round if he finished in her mouth.

Meanwhile at the party plans were being set in motion for Dani everyone knew that once Alex was gone she was likely to try and go back to her strong protective state but they couldn’t allow that, Alex wouldn’t want it.

Also in secret a good bye party was being planned for Dustin when he went and a wedding shower for Debbie when the time came.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 16, 2012 5:10 am

Alex smiled and said, 'Oh yes. I am ready for you to sit back on my cock. He helped her into position, straddling his lap so all she had to do was move back abit and he would impale her ass with his cock. He liked this position better then the doggy style position. He could play with both her tits and now with the fake cock up her pussy, move it in and out of it.

Once he got her into position, he spread her ass cheeks and moved his cock toher anal opening and told her to ease back on it until the head first pread the opening and entered and then his whole cock. "How does that feel baby?" he asked her, "Having both holes filled with something hard." he reached up and took her tits in his hands and began squeezing them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Sitting up Dani moaned out softly as she was helped up and she turned around her head to make sure that she was doing it right. She slowly lowered her tight ass onto his hard thick cock. She moaned out his name and gripped his knees as his cock was slowly pushed in. She liked this postion if she twisted just right she could kiss him. She could watch him and how his face changed with the pleasure she could have him wrap his arms around her and feel him play with her tits and move the fake cock in and out of her pussy. She knew that Alex liked this position as well that was one of the reasons that she had given him the choice. She knew that he would think about this on his long nights away from her and she would too.

Once she was completely impaled onto his cock she groaned “Aww baby it feels so good” She moaned out as she started to slowly move up and down. She used his strong legs as leverage. She leaned against him and moaned out again as her massive breasts were squeezed. “Alex my love” She said as she twisted her neck to kiss him while squeezing her ass muscles to tease him.

She looked into his eyes and moaned into the kiss. Then picked up the pace for five thrusts then slowed down again. She licked at his teeth. Then giggled and bit into his neck hard then licked at where she had bit him. “Hmmm my hot, sexy dreamy husband I love you so much”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Alex grinned even more when she moaned out and picked up the pace for a bit. He would definately have memories to take with him when he deployed. As she came down on his cock he raised his hips up to drive his cock up inside her deeper. It felt so good fucking her up her ass. It always felt good.

Moving his one hand from one tit to the other he squeezed them and kept plunging the fake cock up into her pussy. He kissed her neck and shoulders, nipping at them. When she bit into his neck he returned the favor and chuckled. "Better be careful, or I will give you a big hicky for all to see." he squeezed one of her tits hard and began pulling on its nipple. "Does my cock feel good up your ass my sweet wife." He pushed the fake cock up into her pussy hard, "and having another up your pussy?"

He wondered if she would use the fake cock to fuck her own ass now and then while he was gone. It would be something he would look forward to when he got back. He then took one of her hands and placed in on the fake cock so she could fuck herself as he continued fucking her ass. He moved his hand up to her tits and squeezed both of them hard.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 30, 2012 12:04 am

Moaning out for him as he raised his hips up driving his cock deeper inside of her tight ass she turned her face and kissed him biting his tongue a little then moaned out again. She stared into his eyes and felt lost in them. She remained like that until he started to play with her tits and plunged the fake cock in then she turned around arched her back up against his chest moaned out his name and gripped his knees. Moaning even louder as he bit into her neck she laughed and raised her eyebrows turning to him again. “Hmmm I might just do the same to you, really give you something to remember” She froze for the fraction of a moment then turned her head back around and answered “Ohh you cock does feel so good my love, and having both holes filled feels like heaven” She paused “When you get home I might buy you an ass plug to enhance it for you as well.” She teased.

She had no plan on using anything while she was gone, she had heard of women growing tight again when they went a long time without sex. Plus she knew it would enhance the experience for her when he came back. She wouldn’t tell him though she would let it be a surprise and man would he ever be surprised.

Taking the fake cock into her hands she fucked her self hard and fast and twisted on top of him panting and sweating her body trembling slightly. She bit her lip and tried to hold on to the explosion that she knew was coming but it was getting harder to. She wanted this to be prefect for him, give him something to think back on something to keep him going to come back to her. She squeezed her ass muscles and waited to see what his response was going to be from that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Smiling as he saw her fuck herself with the fake cock, he continued squeezing her large tits, kneeding them, pulling on their hard nipples and nipping at her neck and shoulders with his teeth. He felt her body tremble and tasted the salty sweat. When she began squeezing her ass muscles he bit down a bit harder and growled. "Mmmmm now that feels real good." he told her.

He let her move on his cock enjoying the feeling of her ass moving up and down on his cock. He felt the pressure building and knew it would not be long before he pumped his cum up into her ass. The trembling in her body gave him a hint that she was about ready to have an organism. He lifted his hips up to ram his cock up her ass harder as she came down on him.

This was their last night together and after they finished they would be snuggling up and falling asleep. He was going to miss waking up next to her and feeling her warmth and feeling her next to him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 am

His hands on her large tits and his teeth on her neck was only adding to the explosive pleasure that she was feeling. She moaned out his name and grinned as he moaned, he was not really a moaning so she knew that she must be doing good. She bit her lip as she felt him ram his cock up harder.

“I want to finish together my love” She and turned her face around to kiss him. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and stroked his face at the same time. After all this she would lay with him, she didn’t plan on sleeping though. She wanted to spend the entire night touching him and smelling him and watching him sleep. It would be the last night in a long time that she would be able to see him, smell him taste him. She wanted to enjoy it, treasure it, she would have to hide it from him though. She knew that Alex would not like her up all night, not that she would be getting much sleep once he was away, but that was something else that she would hide for her.

She gripped his knees. “Baby I am almost there” She said as a warning
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:10 am

Alex continued to lift his hips as she came down on him, ramming his cock up into her ass hard. He squeezed her tits hard and kissed her neck and shoulders enjoying the salty tast of her soft flesh. Finally he moved his hands down to h er hips and as she came down on him held her in place on his cock as he pumped his hot cum up into her ass. He held her there for a bit, growling out his satisfaction.

Once he stopped cuming up her ass he moved his hands back up to her tits and squeezed them some more. "Mmmmmm Baby that felt so good." he told her. He then wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. He looked over at the big teddybear that was in the corner of the room. He would spray it with his calon so she would have that. This was it he thought. He would be over seas shortly and the worry and anxiety would begin for Dani. He had seen it in his mother when his father had been deployed. Even though his mother tried to hide it he could see through it.

Letters and a few phone calls would help but that not knowing what would happen was always something that he knew tore at his mother, and now would be doing the same to Dani. It would be doubled when Dustin was ready to go back. So he held her tightly and wished that the moment would not ever have to end. But it would, for they needed their sleep and would have a long day ahead of them. Finally he eased her off of him and down to the bed where he lay next to her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next