The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:54 am

Riley gave a grunt as he was nudged awake, blinking and yawning" mm?. oh its alot better, barely even feels stiff now. " He looked over to the two as well and gave another yawn, still trying to wake up. " Evening."

Viktor enjoyed the kiss before he noticed the two as well, looking them over. " you two look like your getting a bit cozy together. do anything fun while we where gone?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:10 am

"We went out for a meal while you two vanished off somewhere" she said bluntly and laughed a little "Also we might need to start moving, my wolves have been saying there is a werewolf pack that has been getting restless recently and is encroaching on my packs territory because elf their Alpha's scent" she said looking to Viktor "You should at least tell them your ok, a pack worries about it's leader"

Seclusion gave a nod "That is true, same goes for clans as well and battalions" she said and stretched her wings which were rather stiff. "I need to hunt tonight anyway so we can go out and investigate, their at the edge of your territory, at the foot of the mountains nearby correct?" she questioned "I hear angels like the heights so might be fun to see if there is one around" she grinned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Viktor blinked and frowned before nodding. " Yeah probably,guess I need to check on them, been a while. " he rubbed his chest slightly and yawned, " went for a meal huh ?. well glad you two went and had some fun."

Riley gave a small grunt as he got up " We can go ,heh. well you should hunt then. need you to keep all healthy and all and Deadly has been doing that with me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Seclusion nodded "Hmm yes it's good that you two get out and I can hunt easily enough when traveling so it'll be fine" she said to them and Deadly nodded "I know but like he said you need to stay healthy, in your case it can be considered very important" she chuckled before Seclusion nodded "I know, I know" she said a little irritated now. "I can't get unhealthy because of those pests" she frowned knowing as soon as she was ill they'd try to get to her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Viktor frowned and watched the two. " do I need to know something?" shaking his head he motioned for Riley' Come on then, lets get this done and over with.. "

Riley hummed as he got up. " yeah. don't worry Deadly i am good " he stretched as he shifted to his humana form and got dressed. " well atleast we don't have to travel for days on end."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:56 pm

"It's an old ailment" answered Seclusion bluntly "Not something that you need to worry about I've had it all my life anyway, I'm pretty sure I told you 300 years ago" she said and Deadly nodded "Also it's important she stays alive since she's Death successor so it's rather important to be alive for that as ironic as it sounds." she laughed and both soon looked to the boys and followed, both of them as curious as the other before soon enough a strange pack came into view. Deadly's pack were at the edges growling and warning them not to take anymore steps into their territory. Deadly walked forward and Seclusion followed "You're looking for Viktor and possibly Riley correct?" she asked a rather bratty sounding female replied "Of course we are and who are you?" she growled "I'm Seclusion, I basically own this territory with the demon wolves that stand before you and Vitor was a guest so to say relation wise I'll let him explain, I doubt some bratty female with a crush would accept any reasonable answer from me" she said bluntly. That had defiantly not changed over the years.

She turned back swiftly this time with Deadly in her hands and aimed at the throat of a male who had attempted to jump on her. "Watch your step" her voice was cold and harsh, it sent shivers down the male's spine. "You want us to believe he's a guest?" he snarled "Well he is a very important one" the words fell sweetly from her lips. "Again this is my territory, he'd be swiftly silenced if I didn't want him here" she smirked. "But like I said he's my important guest, you lot on the other hand, his pack are not welcome but will not be silenced. I'm no fool after all" she said Deadly turning back into a wolf standing there in silence. For as soon as Viktor was in view the bratty female lunged at him and kissed his straight on the lips. "We thought she'd killed you, she's so violent why keep her company?"

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12