The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 22, 2014 3:21 pm

The fire was going, the house was warm and Silver was comfortable laid on the rug under her mother. It seemed a little odd that she cold do that and not be crushed, but it was something she had grown up with so it didn't bother her. Not long after settling down, she began to hear comings and going and peered out from under a paw to watch what was happening. Daniel had sent a slave out to buy some food and other items and he had returned with the goods and the remaining money about his neck. Silver thought nothing of it and returned to her snoozing.

After some time and some noise from Daniel, she began to smell food being cooked. She peered out again to see him creating a meat broth. She sniffed up and licked her lips, sighing almost as her mouth watered with the smells. It filled the entire room and even the sleen lifted her head to have a good sniff at the food. Both watched with exactly the same curiosity and both began to drool. Their heads moved in unison as the pot was brought to the table and Silver even went so far as to slither out from under her mother a little to get a better sniff at it. Daniel dished up and he brought a bowl to her. Service? From a man? She wasn't about to let that go!

No sooner had Daniel put the bowl down for her, she snatched it to her and she dug her fingers in to get the juicy meat morsels first. No more raw meat indeed. True, she had grown up on it, but she hadn't eaten raw meat for a while. At the same time, the sleen snatched her own meal from the plate. She had never been provided with food like this before. She'd either had to hunt it down herself to share with her Alpha, or she'd had to perform some degrading task for the humans for scraps. She wasted no time in getting most of it to her gullet, chewing only a few times before she licked her lips and looked to Daniel. Both females were in heaven!

Silver took a little longer with her meal, but then, she didn't have the snout of a sleen, so she couldn't get her mouth in the bowl... sadly. What she couldn't get at with her fingers, she used the bread. However, only half way through, Silver felt a sharp nudge from behind her. The pecking order still applied. The sleen still had the last of her meat in her mouth and she took it to Daniel. He was Alpha now and all food had to be shared with him. Begrudgingly, Silver licked her lips, then her fingers and then crawled to Daniel with her bowl. Both females offered the share to him and then put the meals at his feet before they backed away to wait. If he didn't take it, they had done something wrong......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by questor Thu May 22, 2014 3:35 pm

As he ate, a bit more civilized then what Silver was doing, he watched the two eat. He used a spoon to dip into the bowl and eat but grinned at how both dug into their food and seemed to be enjoying it. "Now don't get use to me doing the cooking." he told Silver. "You are untrained in everything, even cooking. I will probably have to rent a slave to do the menial work around here, and teach you how to cook and sew. You will also start learning how to knell like a slave and how to address me as Master, especially in public. Here, you may address me as Daniel." he took the food that was brought back to him and smiled. He took some of both and ate it and then handed back the rest to them, showing that he was sharing the food with them.

"You see, she knows, and I think she would agree with me on it. He cut some more bread and put it in the bowl he handed back to Silver. The she sleen took the rest of the meat and devoured it.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Silver considered Daniel carefully as she backed away from him. Both females waited anxiously and then seemed to relax again when he accepted the share. Though, when he handed the rest back, with extra bread for Silver, the pair was quick to snatch it away and devour every last morsel of it. She would have to learn to be his slave, to kneel, to address him in the correct manner. It was part of the condition for which he had bought her. And just because he had rescued her mother and been made Alpha by her, that didn't let Silver of the hook. In fact, if anything, it guaranteed her obedience to some degree. The sleen would be the first one to chastise her adopted child for any lax in duty to the pack.

Silver looked to the now content sleen as she calmed to let her meal settle. She knew and agreed with Daniel. Silver looked up over her bowl at him before she licked the rim for any lingering gravy and slowly put the bowl on the floor. She then began to back up to settle with her mother, but the sleen was comfortable as she was and pushed Silver away with a grunt. Silver would have to find warmth and comfort elsewhere.

With a whimper, Silver nudged the sleen and tried to crawl under her again. The female refused to move. Silver tried a third time and then a fourth, but the sleen wouldn't let her in. On the fifth attempt, the female lost her patience and turned over. With a yelp from Silver, the sleen snapped her jaw lightly around the girl's throat and physically threw her away. She landed in a heap at Daniel's feet. The sleen grunted at her and laid back down again. Silver rubbed her neck and crawled under Daniel's chair instead.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Daniel had been told his shift would start early the next morning, so he knew he needed to get some sleep.  Thew was plenty of stew left for Silver to eat and more meat for the sleen.  He would not worry about them eating while he was on duty.  Now Gor was primative in a sense but they had modern things as well, such as running water indoors.  He was amazed at the mixture of technology.  He placed a bowl of water down on the floor for the she sleen and poured some for Silver.  He moved the chair and crouched down next to her.  "Looks like you will be sleeping in the bed with me.  He told her.

He moved to the bed chamber and looked around.  When he was done with his duties he would bring his gear and what meager possessions he had back to the house.  He would then have to hire a slave, probably from the owner of the property to help take care of things.  The she sleen would be a problem though.  Every slave would be frightened of her.  But he would try.

He gently picked Silver up off the floor and pointed to the bed.  "You will be warm there.  He told her as he removed his tunic and laid down.  He patted the bed beside him, and wondered if she would come to him or not.

Last edited by questor on Thu May 22, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Silver (Whisper? lol) moved as Daniel moved his chair and she crawled around to face him. She didn't stand up per say, but she did lift her hands from the floor and put them on her knees in a squat before him. She then tensed as he crouched next to her and told her she would sleep in the bed with him. No master had ever allowed her to do that. She'd been allowed at the bottom of it with a small blanket, but never actually in the bed. When he picked her up, she tensed again and looked at him cautiously. She would be warm there.

She watched as he removed his clothes and went to the bed. She followed him into the bed chamber, but lingered at the door as he got into it and patted the space next to him. Silver kept her eyes on him, but turned her head slightly away. There would be issues of trust like this for a while. However, the pat on the bed, she recognised as a beckon and so after some time, she moved forward. Slowly, she then moved down to the end of the bed and crawled in, all the while, keeping her eyes fixed on Daniel. She nestled under the blanket in the far corner of it and peered at him from under the edge. She was tense and one wrong move from him, she would bolt from it and go back to the kitchen.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 22, 2014 5:20 pm

He smiled as she seemed to be unsure of what to do and if she should trust him. Many slaves slept on the floor with a thin blanket for warmth and some times not even that if they were not pleasing. To sleep in the bed of her master was one of privelage and showed that the master was indeed pleased with his slave. Daniel was pleased with her. She was behaving and with a couple of rough spots has been doing as he had commanded.

With the She Sleen there, it seemed that Silver was begining to trust him and look at him as the Alpha Male. The She Sleen seemed to regard him as that now. He chuckled at her actions of going to the one part of the bed and looking at him from under the blankets. "You do not need to be afraid. I do not intend to use you right now. You must be trained first so that you can enjoy the expiernce as well." That is how he saw it, though most men on Gor could care less if the slave enjoyed it or not.

Pleasure slaves were just that, for the pleasure of men. When done the men usually just left them and most of the time the slaves were not satisfied. That is if they were not well trained and had a heightened degree of seuality. Daniel was a bit different. He felt that the slave should at least be satisfied as well.and enjoy it. It was still kind of new to him and after all he had only been there less then a year and had not been hardened into a true Goran Male. "You can come closer and share the warmth of the bed. You have earned it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Silver still wasn't entirely sure about being so close to Daniel, but when he promised he wouldn't try anything she slowly began to move up the bed. However, she didn't move as one normally would and get out of it first. No. That wold be too easy. Silver was anything but easy. Ducking back under the blanket, she slithered her way up the bed and appeared to his left. It was closer to the door just in case.

"I'm not afraid of being used." She told him quietly as she settled down, "I'm afraid of the men that use me." She then closed her eyes and snuggled down under the blanket. Daniel was right about it being warmer closer to him and it didnt' take long for her to drift into a light sleep. Of course, she would wake every time he moved more than an inch in any direction and if he touched her, he would likely need to peel her from the ceiling, but beyond that, she looked as comfortable as she felt and she felt comfortable.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Danel shook his head and chuckled at her actions. To her comment about men using her. "Well that is part of you being a slave. However it depends on the master, how the slave is treated." He had no idea if she had heard a word he said. She looked as if she had fallen asleep. Son he was asleep himself

He rose early the next morning well before dawn. He went and cleaned up and got dressed and strapped on his sword. His helmet and shield was still with his tarn. He was sure that those at the Tarn enclosure would take good care of him, and remove his saddle and the gear. He looked over at Silver and said, "Wake up little slave. Time for you to learn a few things before I go."

He moved from the bed chamber to the kitchen/living area and the She Sleen rose from her repose and looked at him. "I hope you behave yourself while I am gone." The back of the house had a walled in area like a small garden. The wall was high, at least eight feet so he hoped she would not be able to jump that high and get out. He left the door open for her so she could go out into the fresh air and do her business when necessary.

As he waited for Silver to come out, he laid out the meat for the She Sleen and clean bowl for Silver. He would show her how to heat it back up and serve herself some and she should know how to give the Sleen the meat. Before he would leave he would talk to the Propriator and see about having a slave do the cooking and teach Silver how to cook as well. Learning to clean and cook would be the first steps in her training.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 6:43 am

It was a rather odd night for Silver. She slept, that was certain, and better than she had done in months, but she wasn't used to it. In less than a day, her entire world had been lifted, turned upside down and thrown back again. Instead of being sentenced to the mines, someone had saved her. That someone, Daniel, had twisted everything she knew about men. Admittedly, as an Earthman, a barbarian and a man with no home-stone, she knew some things would be different, but his entire attitude to her? It had all been just a little too much for her to understand. On top of that, he had taken her from Ar, let her ride up front on his Tarn and protected her. Also, in addition yet more, he had found and rescued her mother, a sleen that had seen nothing but cruelty and the whip like she had, and brought her home. He had given her and the sleen a home! And not a single moment of that seemed to have been planned. Silver was never one to believe in coincidence or anything like that, but Daniel seemed to be a huge one and for her benefit. Was there something else at play here? She had understood early on in her slavery that the Priest Kings were often responsible for a person's fate one way or another and she had seen that in action for herself. Had they done this to her? If they had, she wasn't about to upset them or throw it back at them.

It was still some time before dawn when Silver felt Daniel shift in the bed and, instantly awake, she moved quickly away from him. He didn't seem to notice that as he rose and while he dressed, Silver watched him closely. For an Earthman, he had the physique of a Gorean and she found that somewhat odd. He looked after himself, that was clear. Had he been a warrior on his home world too? After yesterday, anything was possible. Once he had strapped his sword on, she watched him turn to her and tell her it was time to rise.

She waited until he'd gone into the living area before she moved from the bed and she slipped out of it in a fluid movement, barely disturbing the blanket and then watched as he discovered a back courtyard and let the sleen out. He then went about putting more meat down for the sleen and a bowl for her for leftovers. Silver watched carefully at everything he did before she stepped forward and cocked her head to one side. "You don't have to do that." She said to him quite suddenly. "We're capable of feeding ourselves."

Moving forward and around the table and Daniel, Silver noticed there were still embers burning in the fireplace. She took a small sliver of kindling and lit it before she started lighting the lamps around the hearth. It cast the room in a soft and homely glow. With the lamps lit, Silver blew out the small flame and put the kindling into the fire remains. "I may have been born sleen, but I have spent more than a decade around humans. You men may call me untrainable and mindless, dangerous even, but I am not without the ability to learn." And it was in this small act of lighting lamps that she showed him. "Gorean men see and know only what they want to." She picked up one of the lamps and brought it to the table. "Be better than them." She then looked at him over the light, letting her silver eyes glimmer at Daniel....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 10:13 am

Daniel watched her enter the room and then go about lighting the lamps. The light gave the place a warm look. Then Silver began to tell him that she had watched and learned things over the last ten years. He laughed and said, "Well now you are full of surprises now aren't you. So do you know how to cook, make a meal that would please your master and clean a place such as this?"

Silver continued to stare at Daniel and then slowly, she lifted an eyebrow. Sarcasm wasn't something she undertsood all thet much, but she did know a few well placed comments and such. "You really feel the need to ask me that?"....

He looked down at her. He was six feet tall, a good foot taller then her. "One does not know util one asks. Your actions so far has told me other wise. So tell me can you cook and clean and what other things have you learned."

"I've had ten years to perfect the art of appearing untrainable." She told him, "And until yesterday, I had no reason to show myself to be otherwise. And you've proven to be better than most men, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, Daniel." Leaving the lamp on the table, she went back to the fire and gently turned the embers over with a poker before she started adding a little more kindling to get it going. "You should go. I've heard port life begins early. When you come back, you'll see what I can do.".....

Again he laughed and nodded. "Indeed I will." he said as he left. The She Sleen came in and moved to the door with him. "No you stay here with Silver. He placed a hand on the sleen's head and strooked it. "Perhaps when I am not on duty I will take you and Silver out to hunt."

Silver remained near the fire as her mother saw Daniel to the door. She wanted to go with him, it seemed, but he told her to stay. It was proven then that both females were rather astute at learning things from the humans. Turning away from the door, the sleen came back to Silver and she laid down with her. Silver sat down and leaned over to rest on her mother a moment. "I guess everything changes now, doesn't it." She said to the resting beast.

In the hours that followed, Silver spent her time between bonding with her sleen mother, now aptly named Mama, and creating a homely den. She made the bed and cleaned around the living area before she went about scrubbing the floors. Unlike many small homes, this one had running water, which made life a lot easier. The used water was thrown into the courtyard and then brushed to a small drainage hole in the far corner. Even mama made use of herself by using her massive tail to brush down any dust from the furniture. Once the small house was cleaned, Silver then went about making fresh bread and adding to the broth from the night before and not long after, it was hung over the fire to cook. By the time Daniel would get home, he would find a warm, clean and ordered home. The only thing missing was its own home-stone and if he was intending to stay there, she had an idea for that.....

Daniel reported in to the Commander and he was given his patrol area. It would be down river towards Port Cos. He would be a part of a five Tarnsman group. They would spread out and make circular flight paths to ensure no land force or one by air was moving towards Ar Station. Him and the others were soon in the air and heading to their designated area, there they spread out, taking up their positions and keeping an eye on things. If one spotted something that was more then he could handle he would fly to the next's position and so on to gather their full strength and approach the oncomming intruders. If more then they could handle one would fly back to get reinfocements. His was the furthest to the south west towards the Sardar Mountains. He could see them in the distance and it was said that the Priest Kings lived there somewhere.

Back at the House a knock came on the door. A slave of the owner was there to see if Daniel needed anything. The slave was a young woman wearing the gray garment of a regular slave.

Silver opened the door and when faced with the slave, she growled lightly. "Go away." She said. The slave lifted her chin in defiance. In her master's house, she was the first girl and was afforded some luvury in pride and such things. But this wasn't her master's house now, it was Daniel's.
"I'm here at your master's request to teach you the skills of keeping a home." She said back.
"You are not needed." Silver said firmly and then to back her up, Mama appeared behind Silver and growled also. "That is unless you want to be lunch. Now leave." And she shut the door in the girl's face.
The slave left, but reported Silver's bad behaviour to her master. The message would be passed on when Daniel returned.....

Daniel began hid patrol and almost immediately spotted a lone Tarnsman in the distance. The Tarn and its rider were not headed towards Ar Station, but insteard towards the Sardar Mountains. This intriqued him, as he had heard that the raiders that were giving Port Cos trouble were coming form there, though they claimed Ar Station was the ones doing the raiding.

It would be part of his mission to help clear Ar Station of such charges, so he gained altitude so to be above the other tarn and flew after it. From his advantage point being above he saw three others join the first as they all flew towards the mountains and then decend to what looked to be a settlement of some sort. There were permant buildings and new ones being built. He wanted to investigate further but something seemed to tell him not to and return and report it. Was he being cautious or was it something else. He turned and went back and found one of the others and informed him of what he saw. He was told to return to Ar Station and report it, which he did.

He flew back and made his report to the Commander. "Well now this is something we did not know about. You say it is a settlement, with new buildings being built." The Commander rubbed his jaw. "We must know more about these people and who they are. I am not one to make trouble for those that give Port Cos or Cos a hard time." he smiled. Ar and Cos were hated enemies and at times went to war with each other. Port Cos was an extention of the arapelico nation of Cos as Ar station was an extention of Ar. The rivalry was unbound and at times broke out into battles. "But I don't want Ar Station being blamed for what someone else is doing. We have had an uneasy truce with Port Cos for some time now and it would not be good to start a war. I want you to go to this settlement. See if you can join them and find out all you can about them." he then took a seat behind his desk. "I have heard that you have tamed an untrainable She Sleen just by staring it down. Is this true?"

Daniel chuckled. "It seems so. I am not sure how it happened but the She Sleen seems to obey me now. I would like to take my slave and the She Sleen with me if possible. Might help to blend in better."

The Commander nodded. "As you wish. Leave at the earliest you can." He was then dismissed and he returned to the house.

Silver had finished cleaning the house and was finishing up cooking the dinner. The smell of it wafted through the open window at the front of the house, spreading across the street and to Daniel as he walked home. The house was spotlessly clean now and Silver had even washed the windows, opening a view to the street for anyone to look in. And why not? Silver had worked hard to make the house a home and if others were jealous of that fact, then even better.....

Daniel brought most of his gear and posessions back to the house, his new home. But he had stopped along the way and picked up a few things. A couple white slave garments for Silver and a collar for the She Sleen. She wuld need one to identify who owned her. By no means was she a pet, but it was something that had to be done. He smelled the aroma of what was being cooked and he cocked his head to one side. So she did know how to cook. Now that was a good thing. When he entered the house, he saw that it was cleaned, all the dust was gone and even the windows were clean. This made him smile. "Very nice." he said. "It is good the slaver did not know your could do all of this or he would not have let you go for the price I paid."

Silver turned as Daniel entered the house and Mama was instantly up on her paws and going to him to welcome him back to the den. He offered up a rather fine compliment and Silver smiled with pride. "Of course he didn't know that." She said, "Nor the so called masters that had owned me before. Like I said, all they cared to see and hear were my screams." She then turned back to the fire and stirred the broth.,,,,

He undid the bundles and laid the items out on the table. He squated down and petted Mama on the head and put the collar on her. It was made of leather so was not heavy but it had a metal plate attached to it saying that she belonged to Daniel Campbell. "These are for you to wear. I think you have earned the right to clothes. They are white to show that you are still in training. A white pleasure slave." he didn't know if she would want to wear clothing after being the way she was for so long. But they were there for her. "We will be leaving in a day or two for a mission. The three of us." he made sure to tell her. "We will be investigating a settlement that may be responsible for raiding Port Cos. We should not be gone long, just enough time to be accepted into the community and look around."

Silver lifted an eyebrow at Daniel and then frowned. She thought they were home now, but they were leaving again. "So I cleaned the house for nothing!" She snapped and turned away from him, leaving the silks and the bundles on the table. She went out into the courtyard and slammed the door behind her. Mama gave a small whine and looked to Daniel....

Shaking his head he went out into the courtyard. "It is my job to protect Ar Station and this is part of it, you must get use to such things, and I can not leave you or the sleen here by yourselves. As for cleaning the place up, that was not for nothing either. This is home for as long as they have me employed here. We will be back."

Silver squatted down in the middle of the courtyard and then sat down. She began picking at the stonework with her fingers and growled as Daniel started explaining things. "Why can't you leave us here?" She asked, "We're not dangerous, Daniel and we're fully capable of looking after our den.".....

He chuckled. "Oh I do not doubt that, but I don't want a massacure on my hands. Such would be the temptation of some men, and you know what that would lead to. Besides Having you and her with me will help me enter the community a bit better. Besides, I have not even started your training properly, and I think the She Sleen would enjoy being out of the city where she can hunt and breath fresh air."

"We would only kill those that would hurt us." She said, "Of which, you gave us permission to do." She turned away further and began picking at another spot in the stone, "And her name is Mama, not she sleen." The idea of good hunting ground did appeal to her, but the training, she wasn't so pleased with. "I don't want to be a pleasure slave. I want to be free."....

"I don't think you would remain free for long." he told her. "Women like you are rare and there would be those that would hunt you again and make you a slave again. Men like those that captured you before. Would you want to go through that again? Training as a pleasure slave is rewarding. You will find you have more freedom thin you think and with the proper training you will be able to drive a man wild with desire with a look, a slight movment of your body, or just by being in their presence. Right now you might not think that a good thing, nor like it. But when you are trained you will see that it is something every woman wants, free or slave."

"Then you are no better than the Gorean men." She said pointedly, "Even for an Earthman. I've seen the training for pleasure slaves, been forced through it myself. Paraded around for the pleasure of men with no care, no mind for anything. Empty bodies, nothing more. If that's what you want, Daniel, I pity you." She then got to her feet once more and walked back into the house.....

She indeed was going to be a challange, but he knew that down deep she wanted it. It had been proven again and again that women wanted to be slaves. There were even free women that gave themselves freely to slavery because they desired it so much. She would learn. She would train. He moved back into the house and told her, "Be ready to leave in the morning. I will get supplies that we will need for traveling." He then left the house again to go make the purches, leaving her slave garments on the table.

Silver turned her head away as Daniel came back into the house and instead, sat down by the fire with Mama. He went out again shortly after to buy what they needed for the journey and she simply sat there. After a while, she turned to look at the silks he'd left for her on the table. How they could classed as clothing, she didn't know. The gossima was barely anything at all, no use for anything but the pleasures of men. She wanted to burn them, oh, how she wanted to burn them. Throw the ash at Daniel out of spite, but she knew it would make no difference. Besides, at least if she wore them, there was less chance of another man assuming his pleasures. With a heavy sigh, she pulled one from the table and dropped it over her form. It flattered her more than she wanted to admit. She tied the knot tightly over her shoulder and then pulled it down as far as it would go. It just covered her backside while sitting. After that, she sat there in silence with Mama and pokered the fire....

Mama growled lowly and gave Silver a look as of annoyance and disapointment then looked towards the door where Daniel had left through. She had made it plain that Daniel was the alpha male and was to be obeyed. She even allowed Daniel to pet her and didn't snap or growl at him.

Daniel went to get the travel rations that most carried for long journeys. He already had the portable stove and plates, cups and such. Mainly the food and a few things he had to restock on. As he shopped the people looked at him and some spoke to him asking him about the She Sleen and his slave. He even met a couple of the sleen trainers and they were wondering if he would come and help train the sleen. He returned and talked to his landlord and told him he would be gone for a while, so that he would not rent the house again, before returning to the house.

Silver looked at Mama and growled low in her throat, "Don't look at me like that." She said, "He's no better than the men that hurt us. The only thing that interests him is what lies between these legs for his pleasure." She shook her head and returned to poking the flames, "You wouldn't understand Mama." She continued, "Alphas don't force themselves on the females just for pleasure, so how could you? They think us monsters and wild animals, but in truth, Mama, they are the real monsters. They don't care who or what they hurt to get what they want. They care only for themselves and nothing more. Daniel is no Alpha, he's just another Gorean now."....

Mama turned her head away from Silver, growling and when Daniel returened went to the door before he even opened it and waited there for him. When he entered the house, she sat and greeted him with a look. Daniel again petted the sleen's head and scratched behind her ears which she seemed to enjoy. He took a glance at Silver, grunted and put the things on the table and went to fetch his saddle bags to being loading them with the things he had bought, ignoring Silver.

Silver half turned her head at Daniel as he rather unceremoniously dumped his things on the table and left again to collect something else. She figured he was angry with her and rightly so. He started packing saddlebags, ignoring her at the fire and when she looked at Mama, the sleen even turned her head away and ignored Silver. She firmed her jaw and turned her eyes back to the fire. Fine, she thought, if that's how you want to play it.

When dinner was ready, Silver collected the bowls and dished up good portions for herself and Daniel. She then plated a large portion of meat for Mama. Mama's got dumped on the floor without a word and Daniel's got dumped by his saddlebags. She then collected hers and completely ignoring the pecking order or anything that resembled it, she took her bowl into the corner of the bedroom and sat down with it in silence.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Daniel continued to ignore her as he packed the saddle bags. Mamma dug into the meat and was enjoying her meal. Now and then she would look up at Daniel and then to the bedchamber where Silver had gone. The way Silver was acting, a master had the right to whip her, to punish her for her insolence and disobedience. He wondered if that was something he should have bought as well.

When he was with the Slaver he had seen how some of the new aquisitions had to feel the caress of the whip to begin complying with their training. Many of the earth women were hard headed, and constantly crying out that they were free women, that they had rights and that they should be freed. He shook his head. They were on Gor now, and they were slaves and had to learn to obey men who were their masters. Even when a slave was sold, she had to address another male as master or a free woman as Mistress. He pittied the slave girl that was bought by a woman. They tended to take out their fustrations on them. They saw the slave girls as being more free then them, and able to enjoy a man. Free women always wore layers of clothing and veils to cover their features and figures. Afraid at times of being whisked away by a man to become his slave, yet yearning for something like that to happen.

When he was done packing what he needed to along with spare clothing, he sat down in a chair and ate. He had to admit that the food was good. She did know how to cook. She now had to learn that it was not what she wanted that mattered, but what he wanted and needed. That was the way of Gor.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Mama ate most of her meat and then as expected, she brought a large share to Daniel. Laying it at his feet, she then backed up and put her head down, but he didn't take it. He seemed elsewhere, but Mama didn't understand that. She saw simply that he was staring into the bedroom and he didn't look happy. The logic to her then was that Silver was at fault. With a deep growl, the sleen got to her feet, shook her heckles and went into the bedroom to punish her whelp for her bad behaviour.

Silver had not eaten her meal. She put the bowl down and curled up into a ball in the corner. She understood that not only had she insulted Daniel quite badly, but her attitude towards him as the master had been seriously lacking. And so, it didn't surprise her really when she heard Mama's heavy paws come into the bedroom. She didn't make a sound, but she did watch as the sleen picked up the bowl, spilling some on the floor, and took it to Daniel. After putting it at his feet, the sleen came back and then Silver was really in for it.

Mama began to growl and snarl at her whelp, ordering her to move, but Silver didn't. Instead, she whimpered and shook her head. The sleen was having none of it and without warning, snapped her jaws rather tight around Silver's ankle. Silver screamed in shock and pain as she was then dragged from the corner. She was dragged into the main living area and then let go. Silver made to scramble back into the bedroom and under the bed where she knew Mama couldn't reach her, but the sleen was quicker. She jumped at Silver, knocking her to the wall and making Silver cry out again. This was only the beginning.

After slamming Silver against the wall, Mama then grabbed her by the ankle once more and dragged her back for another go. Silver tried all she could to get away, but Mama knew better and was quick to drag her back yet again. After being bounced further along the wall this time, she ended up under Mama's jaw and she whimpered and cried in pain and apology, but the sleen still refused to end the punishment. It would end when the Alpha said so. And to that end, the sleen then stepped back and swiped Silver from the wall, across the floor and right against Daniel's chair. Silver fell heavily and bounced off the legs off his chair and into the legs of the table.

Now covered in scratches, growing bruises for the impacts, Silver cried openly and curled up in a ball at Daniel's feet. Mama advanced to deal out more punishment still, pushing the table away roughly with her shoulder and exposing Silver again. It was simple really, the whelp just had to beg forgiveness and she would stop. Knowing this, Silver held both hands out and whimpered in apology to Mama, but it wasn't Mama that wanted it. She batted the girl again and growled at Daniel. Silver, her face wet with tears and some blood, nodded and turned herself about to Daniel.

Mama then sat down and licked her snout of drool and waited for her whelp to beg. Silver had no choice now and she carefully got to her knees and bent over double. Still crying and in a lot of pain, she put her forehead between Daniel's feet and stayed there....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Daniel watched when the sleen moved to the bedchamber. He looked down and saw the meat on the floor. Like the night before she was sharing with him since he was the alpha. She came back with the bowl of food that Silver had taken and put it at his feet and then went back again into the bedchamber. He heard the growling and Silver cry out in pain and then saw the sleen drag Silver back into the living area/kitchen by an ankle. What followed then was quite surprising and a bit ammusing. It seemed Mama was teaching Silver a lesson.

He followed the scene from there until Silver was knocked over to his chair and the sleen growled at her before laying down and cleaning its self. Silver was bruised and had some cuts from the sleen's teeth, but nothing serious. He smiled at the sleen and took a bit of the meat and placed the rest down infront of her. As sliver knelt and bent over her head down, he sat there regarding her. "Since you said you leared from seeing how to do things, assume the proper position." he told her. "Do you have something you wish to say?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Silver trembled and cried, shaking her head lightly, "Please!" She begged, "Don't make me do this?" In response, Mama growled and got back to her feet, ready to strike her whelp again and Silver trembled anew. Her cries softened, though more tears fell down her cheeks and she slowly began to move. Backing up a foot away from him, Silver hesitated, only to be snapped at by Mama again and she jumped, shaking from head to toe.

Mama continued to growl at Silver and Silver continued to tremble, but she had no choice. She gave in. Slowly, she sniffed back her tears and then wiped away what was on her cheeks. Sniffing again, she straightened her back and slowly lifted up. She arched her feet behind her and rested her backside on her heels. She stayed that way for a few seconds, her head down and still crying softly, and then slowly straightened her back and pushed her shoulders back. She then lifted her head, but turned it away from him and looked down. Slowly, she parted her knees, leaning back so she didn't scrape them on the stone floor more than they already were. She spread them as wide as she could and placed her hands, palms up on her thighs. As she turned her head back to him, she kept her eyes low and pushed her chest out, her stomach in and her hips forward. After a moment, Silver settled into the Nadu and let her tears fall in silence.

She had never done this before, not even after many severe and near fatal beatings from the slavers and her masters. But Daniel was different. He wasn't just a master, or a man. He was the Alpha of her pack and she had embarrassed him. Had she been in the forest with her father and had done what she'd done, she would have been made to crawl to him on her belly, turn on her back to expose her underside and put her limbs in the air to show her apology. The outcome may have been slightly different, but the meaning was identical. Physically, she was submitting.

With every curve exposed beneath the white gossamer silks and it riding up her thighs to expose her fully to Daniel, Silver opened her eyes and looked at him. Did she have something to say? Several things came to mind and none of them he would want to hear. Her eyes said it though and as loud as a any shout. At that moment, she utterly and absolutely hated him.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Daniel waited and watched as she slowly assumed the proper position. She said nothing but it was clear that she was making her appology. But in her eyes he could see the smoldering hate. That to would change over time. He placed the bowel of food on the floor beside her after taking a bite or two of it. "Eat. You will need your strength in the comming days."

He then turned to look at Mama and nodded to her. She had punished and instructed Silver which was her adobpted child. But it was time for him to punish her as well, not by the whip which some used to much to punish, but by other means. "You will kneel there and eat and in the future you will address me as Master. She had lost the right to call him by his name. Until she learned to obey without question she would not be able to do that. She thought of him as a Goran Male, well he would be a Goran Male to her. He had been easy on her because he still clung to some of the notions of earth, but that would change.

"You will also now begin training as a pleasure slave, and obey your master without question." He then rose from his place at the table and left the house to go to a Panga Tavern. He needed something to drink and perhaps even a pleasure slave.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Silver looked at the bowl as he put it down next to her, but she didn't want it. She turned her head away again and closed her eyes, making to get up, but then he spoke again. He ordered her to kneel there and eat and from that moment on, she had to call him Master. Silver then knew what was coming next. She turned her head away entirely the other way and glared at the floor. She would be a pleasure slave and she would obey him. Any hope of freedom or knowing her worth had died. She picked up her bowl as he left and forced herself to eat it. When she'd finished, she turned on her knees and glared at Mama. "I hate you both!" She hissed and threw the empty bowl at the sleen.

The hours began to pass by and for a while, Silver stayed on her knees and stared into the fire. She had turned to face it, but had otherwise not moved an inch. Her tears had long gone now, as well as the feeling in her feet, but she didn't care. Daniel wanted a mindless, obedient nothing, she would give it to him. deep in her mind, she decided that she would never again make an effort beyond doing what she was told. She would not speak, she would not eat and she would not sleep without his say-so. But there was more to that. She would never look at him again, never smile if he praised her and she would absolutely never enjoy anything he did to her. To all intent and purpose, she had now died and was just waiting for the rest of her to catch up.

Across the room, Mama looked on and began to whine for her whelp. She could see what was happening deep within the girl, she could see the silent death creeping over her and she really didn't like it. Yes, her child had done a serious wrong and yes, she had to be punished for it, but this seemed to be going too far. She could see the defeat and the loss in the way Silver just knelt there in silence, staring into the fire. She felt partly responsible for it too, forcing Silver to accept the punishment to whatever extent the Alpha had dictated and the look Silver had given her confirmed that. Not only that, but the broken wooden bowl that had so very nearly hit her too. Clearly, the Alpha's punishment far outweighed anything her former mate would have done. And so, laying prone with her head between her front paws, Mama waited patiently for Daniel to return and to see what he would do next.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Daniel found the paga tavern and entered. He sat at a table and ordered some. It was strong stuff, not like wine, and more powerful in its intoxication. But Daniel knew better then to get drunk. That would be stupid, especially since he had to fly in the morning. He needed a drink though, maybe more. Silver had become almost impossible, even for him. He had thought he had gotten her to trust him and to at least obey him, but she had showed him different and even Mama knew she had done wrong.

He did not want to break her spirit, that would be wrong, but he did want to break her stubbroness and the thinking she was a sleen. He began to have thoughts of selling her and getting a real pleasure slave, one that would not be .............as Silver was. But that idea seemed to be ripped from his mind, each time he thought it. He drank a second round of paga and then went and used one of the pleasure slaves in an alcove. They came with the price of the drink

When he returned to the house he saw Silver still kneeling and shook his head. "Up on your feet slave." he ordered, It was still early afternoon and not time for sleeping. "Come." he ordered and opened the door, He turned to mama and smiled, You to. I am going to take you out beyond the walls so you can hunt. I think you have been cooped up here long enough."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Silver didn't react as the door opened, but Mama certainly did. On all six paws in seconds, she went to Daniel and nudged him for some affection as he spoke. He opened the door and Mama moved to it with a loud and long sniff of the air. She didn't know what he wanted her to do yet, but she trusted it would be something nice. She did hesitate though and stared at Silver with sadness.

On hearing the command, Silver rose to her feet and began to work her ankles to get the blood flowing back to her feet. It took a moment and she then turned and moved to Daniel with her head up, but her eyes down. He was taking Mama out to hunt. Silver knew her mother would love that and she smiled inside at the though of her enjoying that freedom again. However, not a single notion of that thought was seen in her features and she simply stood there and waited for the next command.

At Daniel's side, Mama gave a soft whine and nudged him again, telling him in her own way that the punishment had worked and Silver was sorry for what she had done. She didn't want her whelp acting so lost and dead inside, it wasn't good for her. Silver would be good from now on.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Daniel had no idea of what the She Sleen wanted from him as he petted her head and scratched behind her ears. Even with her eyes down he knew that she was still defiant in her own way. The perfume from the paga tavern pleasure slave wafed in the breeze as did the smell of paga on his breath. "Come with me he told silver as he shut the door and began walking towards a gate in the wall that surrounded Ar Station. Again the people moved out of the way and stayed clear of Mama as they walked.

At the gate he identified himself and told the guards he was taking his sleen out to hunt, and have a good run. They had heard about him and what he had did and were amazed at how obedient and calm Mama was. Even around strangeers she seemed calm now as long as Daniel was there. Once beyond the walls, "Speak your mind slave." he told Silver as they walked out a distance. "You have permission to speak freely."

It depended on her on what he would do next. He could see by the way she walked and the way she acted she was being the obedient slave, but inside he knew she was a seathing infernno of hate.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Silver followed in silence as Daniel left the house and made for one of the heavy gates of Ar Station. As before, people gave them a wide birth and she watched as people turned to each other and spoke in hushed tones. Daniel had a reputation now and a talent that made him someone to talk about. No doubt, when they returned from their journey to the mountains, he would be inundated with requests from the sleen trainers and handlers, all wanting their own pet sleen now. That made Silver sad inside. Sleen were wild creatures, unbound by politics and slavery. They should be left alone. But men were men and Goreans. They would never allow something out of their control, not a wild animal, not a woman.

The gate was opened and no sooner had it shut again behind them, Mama shook her whole body and bounded off somewhere. Silver did not follow, though she wanted to. Daniel spoke to her, ordering her to speak her mind. There was so much she wanted to say to him, but nothing he would ever want to hear from an obedient slave. For an Earthman, he was becoming a very good Gorean. He gave her permission to speak freely, so she did.

"And what exactly is it you want to hear from me?" She asked back, "You've made it perfectly clear that you want an obedient slave and a whore, nothing more. I have no words or actions to give you that you haven't already taken from me.... Master." She forced herself to say the word without actually spitting it at him. "You've got what you wanted, so what else is there to say?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Indeed what did he want from her. He could have bought a real pleasure slave or even one that was not trained and would have been able to train her better then Silver. But they did not have the spirit she did. "You know I don't know what I want from you exactly." he stated mater of factly. "I am not even sure why I bought you. But there is a reason somewhere, but I do not have it.

He stood there as he watched Mama moving out into the open area, the tall grass where a heard of talbuk were grazing. He thought for a moment and wondered what the chances was that he would find the She Sleen that had raised Silver, and dominate it into submission. What were the odds of that. Something was not right, or something was going on he had no say in.

"I do not want to break your spirit. That is what makes you who you are. But you do have to come to realize that you are a slave now, you must obey me as your master. You go where I go if it is possible. A pleasure slave is not a whore, she is a companion for a man and yet more then that as well, more then one can see with the anger you have inside you. It is hard to explain to one that has been raised as a sleen and have known only ill luck in masters and have felt the lash of of the whip. Do you know that I could have had you whipped for all that you have done and said."

He shook his head. "Go, help Mama with her hunt. Enjoy the hunt this last time, for after you will be the slave girl and human once more."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Silver looked at Daniel oddly now, his comments throwing her yet again. He didn't know what he wanted from her. Then why buy her? He watched as Mama went stalking a tabuk and she watched with him. Then he began speaking again and she turned back to look at him once more. He did not want to break her spirit, yet he would force her to do something he knew she could not tolerate, to force her to obey him when he knew she hated it. And then he went to explain his version of a pleasure slave and what he saw in her under the surface. He talked about her ill luck and her many times under the lash because of the very thing that made her who she was. And yes, he could very well have had her whipped to death for what she'd said and done, she knew that, but once again, that was who she was, that was her spirit. When he told her to go off and join Mama in her hunt, she cocked her head to one side and stared at him.

"You really don't understand, do you." She said to him, voicing her thoughts. "A pleasure slave is not a man's companion, she is his plaything, his toy to be used and cast aside at his whim. A companion is the woman he chooses to enter a contract with, a free woman. A pleasure slave is not consigned to just her master, but any that he sees fit to use her. She is a party piece, passed around between friends in the household without care or thought for who she actually is." She shook her head, "Fair enough, there are some rare occasions when a man will connect with his slave on more than just a physical level, but once he has had his fill, he simply passes her on again and moves to the next toy he fancies."

Moving forward slightly, Silver turned around and faced Daniel fully, looking him right in the eye despite what she had promised herself. "You say you want my spirit, but yet you force me into something that is destined to destroy it. My worth is my spirit and you've taken that from me by making me your toy, your so called pleasure slave. I do not live for the sake of pleasing others, it is the one thing I hold onto from my free days with my pack. Yes, I obeyed my Alpha and yes, when I did wrong, I was punished, but I was never humiliated for it. My Alpha, my father, didn't own me and he never would. He loved me and he protected me and he taught me about the world through his eyes. But you? You..."

Taking a step towards Daniel now, Silver let her tears free once more. "It was men like you that took all that away from me. You stole me from my pack, my family. You humiliated me and raped me for pleasure and when you'd had enough, you beat me until I couldn't even remember what I'd done wrong in the first place. You turned me upside down and spat me out like I was nothing and when I killed you for it, you simply beat me some more and passed me off to somewhere else. So you tell me, Daniel Campbell..." Yes, Silver had been able to read for a long time. "...You tell me exactly what it is I'm supposed to feel and say when I have been robbed of that freedom. I bet you've never had your pack taken from you, your every belief and logic destroyed for the pleasure of someone else. You don't know, you couldn't even begin to know how lucky you are that you happen to have a dick to swing. Like every good Gorean man, you believe women want to submit, to be the slave of man because we are weaker than you." She shook her head, "That deep down inside, we are all slaves in our hearts to your desires. Well let me tell you this, Master, you have no clue what it is to be strong. True strength doesn't come from swinging a sword, or throwing a spear, or raping a woman just because you can. It comes from us. It is our strength, for it is us that has to endure you and your desires of us. It is us that provides your legacy and it is us that you crawl to in the end.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 5:50 pm

She still did not understand the ways of Gor nor what a woman really felt. She only knew the life of a sleen until she was captured and sold into slavery. Even though she had learned some as she grew older as a slave and went through many masters, she had not learned the true meaning of being a pleasure slave. Yes many were bought and sold again. Some men tired of one and wanted another. But that was rare. A master usually kept their slave for a long time, unless she displeased him enough that he would sell her. There were those cases as well. But there were cases where the pleasure slave rose to great heights in their master's hearts. Some were freed and became Free Companions. But at times that even failed. She was again free and had rights and sometimes that interfered with the feelings they had for each other.
Usually the woman finally became his slave again and they lived well together.

She had only seen the bad side of being a slave and men that were not really men in his eyes. She still had the mentality of the pack, and running free and wild. That was all well and good, if she had been a sleen. But she was human and had to learn the ways of a human of Gor. He shook his head and didn't answer her. Again the thought of selling her crorssed his mind and then like that was gone, like it had been yanked from him. "Go join Mama while you can." He was indeed tiring of this. Perhaps he should just leave her there under the protection of the landlord. But again something poked at his mind that would be a bad idea.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Silver shook her head almost as though in disappointment and began to back away from Daniel. "Of course." She said, "How could you possibly understand what that feels like? You're a free man. You've never known slavery, so how could you?" Backing up another step, Silver reached to her shoulder and pulled the knot free. Her silks fell and she threw them away with a shake of her head. "Some day.." She said as she turned about slowly, "Some day, I hope you're enslaved like I am. Maybe then you will know what it's like to have your life taken from you."

After working her shoulders a little, she began to run. Even on just her feet, she was fast, faster than most men, but as she ducked down and started running on four limbs, she was even faster. It didn't take long for her to catch up with Mama and then hunt truly was afoot. Daniel was given a full and uninterrupted view of this as Silver fell in line with Mama and the pair began. It was like a dance between them and their prey, how they moved, how they watched and waited for that single moment. And then the chase began. Silver and Mama wasted no time in chasing the tabuk, wearing it down and misleading it to where they wanted it to go. One would suppose to Daniel, it was like watching lionesses hunt on his Earth. Silver and Mama were in perfect sync with each other, herding the tabuk this way and that, slowing it down, overwhelming it and then finally, Silver made the play she had been designed almost, to do.

While still running, Silver lifted up just slightly to free her hands and she pounced on the tabuk. Of course, she had no claws to dig in, or a snout to open wide and encircle the tabuk's throat, but what she did do worked so well, it brought the animal down with minimal fuss and effort. She simply wrapped her slender legs around its neck and squeezed. Still in shock and choking, the tabuk hit the deck with Silver still firmly attached and Mama moved in for the kill. Normally, once Mama had opened the beast up to reveal the flesh, Silver would have taken her share and gone away to eat, but this time, she moved off and let Mama have the kill to herself. Taking several deep breaths, Silver backed up entirely and turned away. She began jogging back to Daniel.

It took several minutes for her to reach him and she was out of breath when she did, but she looked all the better for it. her skin gleamed with sweat, smelling sweet and intoxicating. Her eyes glittered with a range of emotions from pleasure and contentment, to sadness and loss. Daniel had told her this would be the last time she hunted like sleen. She would have to be purely human now and a good slave. Stopping where she had discarded her silks, she picked them up and looked at Daniel once more. "I was a human raised by sleen and a sleen beaten by humans. I know which I'd prefer, but I also know that it will never happen again." She looked back out over the fields, spying her mother devour the tabuk and she smiled sadly. "Under your name, she could be left free to roam as she would please. To rejoin her life and forget the cruelty of man." She turned back to Daniel. "If you could do that, I would fight you no more. If you let her go free, I swear to you, I will obey your command and be what you want.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Daniel watched the two and noted how they moved with each other, knowing almost as if they cold read each other minds what the other was suppose to to and when to do it. An idea formed in his mind, one that might work and then again might not. Sleen were used for hunting, tracking, and guarding. But they had never, as to his knowledge, ever been used in war. On earth there were dogs that were trained to help soldiers in combat. The dog and its handler would go out into the battlefield and work together to take down the enemy, sniff out snipers and hidden enemies. The dog was trained to obey key words to attack, to kill even. The Sleen were in a sense like the dogs of earth. But here instead of rifles a warrior had his sword and spear. With a sleen at his side in battle, the two could be devestating.

When Silver returned allowing Mama to have the kill to herself, she asked him to let Mama go free and in return would do what he wanted and be what he wanted and obey him. He said nothing, but considered her request. He didn't have to agree to it since she was a slave. But he considered it. They would be flying and it would not be possible for Mama to be on the tarn with them. The two were enemies to begin with. They would be flying high above and probably faster and longer then a sleen could run.

When Mama was done with her feeding and returned. She was full and happy. Daniel squatted down and gave the beast a hug and removed her collar. "Go be free my friend." though he had bought her she had been free to move and go where she wanted. She never was on a leash and had willingly went with Daniel. The collar was there to be with the letter of the law.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next