The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by questor Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Who would have thought that a slave that had been raised with sleen, captured and enslaved could have become so inteligent as Silver had. Most children back on earth that had been raised by animals never became that intelligent. However it had happened Daniel was pleased with it and regarded Silver as more then his pleasure slave. Her devious mind had come up with a plan that could work.

"Ahhhh not to burned my sweet little slave. I don't want you hurting yourself needlessly. You can begin getting your sunburn as soon as you feel you need to. We only have perhaps a week and then we must put the plan into effect." he told her. He had no real idea of how far along they were in the completion of the weapon plant. The Priest Kings could level the entire city if they wanted, but they seemed not to want to wipe out an entire race of people. That was why he was there. He had come to the conclusion that they wanted to preserve the races of earth, on Gor. Earth was headed for destruction with all its wars and nuclear arsenals. Keeping humans at the level of technology they were at for weapons and warefare would keep mankind alive and well on Gor. Building, Agraculture, Medicine and the like were technologies that could be used to help mankind and keep they healthy and alive. He wondered if they had destroyed their own world and that was why they wanted to see mankind survive. For they did not seem to be of Gor. At least he didn't think they were native to the world.

When they reached their quarters, he sent Silver out to get the sun she would need and then went to gather and talk to the guards that would be playing their parts in the Grand Escape.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by LadyRaven Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Silver quickly shook her head, "Oh No Master." She told him, "Only enough to make him believe, I promise Master." She gave him her best smile and then followed in silence after that back to his rooms. He then sent her outside and she gave him a loving smile as she left.

It didn't take long for the sun to start affecting Silver, no more than ten minutes before she could feel her shoulders beginning to burn. Within half an hour, anything exposed was turning a deep and painful red in colour and Silver decided that she had best be getting back indoors before her skin blistered like it had done before. Oddly, one of the slave sisters was waiting for her with some balm. Had Daniel ordered her to tend Silver's sunburn? Either way, the cooling balm was of welcomed relief and the damage enough to be believed had been done.

After going to the kitchen for a pitcher of wine and some food for the prisoner, she made her way down, playing on her tender skin as best she was able. The guards there were happy to tease and poke and pinch the painful redness and Silver let them think they were actually hurting her, letting a tear slide loose as she passed them by.

Finally, Silver reached the prisoner's cell and she held out the tray with the food and wine to be inspected before she was allowed entry. Once inside and the door shut and locked once more, Silver dropped to her knees and lowered her head to the prisoner, holding out the tray for him before she put it down and poured him some wine. "I bring food for you Master, and some wine, if you care for it?" As she knelt there, she made it clear how painful the burn was for when she put her hands to her knees, she hissed with it some, but trying not to let it be too obvious. "Would Master care or desire anything else this slave could offer?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Akira looked at Silver as he accepted the food and drink. "You do not look to happy today. What is wrong?" He sat down and began eating as he watched Silver. He noticed the sunburn and kind of smiled.

Silver returned to her knees some way from the prisoner and watched as he ate and drank the wine. When he spoke to her, she kept her eyes down and her head turned somewhat away in shame and submission. "Such concerns are below you Master." She said quietly, "You needn't bother with me." As she noticed his cup becoming empty, she moved forward again with the pitcher, ready to pour him another should he want it.....

He held out the cup for her to pour more wine. "Let me be the judge of that." he told her. "What troubles you. You are a pleasure slave and there should be nothing that should trouble you."

Silver poured the wine and carefully put the pitcher back on the tray once more. Her eyes then went to him briefly and she forced a tear and then quickly wiped it away. "This land troubles me, master." She said quietly, "And it's people. They have turned my Master's heart. He had a home of prominence in Sadar, wealth and comfort and his loyal Tarnsmen to fight and die with him." She shook her head then and looekd down once more in shame, "But his heart has been shown fickle. He vies for favour with Master Ubar and forgets his pride and valour. And he takes favour with another slave, one that proves better than I in this land."....

A slight smile touched his slips as he sipped his wine. "Indeed he must have lost his mind to forsake such a slave as you." He looked at her over his cup. "You would not find it so in my city among my people."

Silver looked up, but cautiously. Her ploy was working, but she would have to be careful now and definitely not screw up. "Master likes this land and he likes its people, its women. It is not my place to agree with you or not, Master." She said carefully, "He sees that I am not fit for this land, so he must discard me in favour of one stronger. He intends to trade me to Master Ubar for one of his own silk girls." She then looekd at him once more. "Among your people Master?" She asked, "I fear I would not be enough there either if your land is like this one. The sun blisters and marrs my skin, the heat dries my feet. I can no longer dance for my Master. And the dryness and sand, it hurts my voice so I can no longer sing for him. I am worthless to him now, what use could I be to you?".....

"My land is not as dry as this. The desert ends and the heat is not as much as here. This land is harsh and not fit for humans. But it does have some things that my people want and needs." He sipped his wine and looked at her more. "If I owned you, you would be First Girl in my house."

Silver snapped her eyes at him to make him believe she was interested at this point. "I used to be Master's First Girl." She said quickly, "Until Mia turned his head from me, little dark eyed whore. She has nothing on me, save for her olive skin. What I wouldn't give to show her!" She then quickly clasped her hands over her mouth in feigned fear for her outburst. She then quickly put her head down on the floor between her knees and forced herself to weep quietly, "Forgive me Master!" She begged, "I meant no offense, please forgive me?".....

Akira chuckled. "You can speak freely here." he told her. "Ah but I am a prisoner here and I am not in my land. A pitty."

Silver looked up again and then to the door with feigned sadness. "I wish I was again in my lands Master." She said with some genuine sadness this time, remembering her forest. It all added to the act, making it more real for the prisoner. "Away from this hateful place and away from a fickle...." She stopped short of saying her Master's name. "He knows much, but I know more. I know he would not last another week here were it not for my skills to protect and please him. I would see him fall to another's grace for his dismissal of mine.".....

Akira raised a brow at her words, and he leaned forward. "What do you mean." he asked her. He looked at her as if there was something that was on her mind. He began to wonder.

Silver quickly lowered her head once more, "Forgive me Master." She said again, "I speak out of turn. Master would whip me bloody again should he learn of this." She turned her head to the door and slowly start to her feet. She hissed and whimpered in the pain of it again, "I should return to him before he suspects his time stolen."....

Akira leaned back against the wall of his cell. "Stay." he told her. "I am sure your master will not miss you. "Come kneel beside me and tell me more."

Silver lingered at the door as she looked back at the prisoner. Her eyes flickered between him and the door as though she was trying to fathom what would be best. After a moment, she turned back to him and moved closer to kneel by him. She kept her head down, but her eyes weren't far from him and she showed fear in them and sadness. "I fear you may be right Master." She said, "For he was enjoying Mia's company when he sent me away." Tell him more, he'd said. Silver knew then she had him almost where Daniel wanted him. "What more would you wish to know Master?" She asked with caution....

"Tell me of this great bird of his." he asked her. "Also what have they planned for me."

Silver feigned hatred ocne again when he asked about Wind Strike and she gave a shudder of disgust over the matter. "A fierce and fickle creature like him Master." She said, "He often threatens to feed me to the beast for my failures to adapt to this horrid land. It stinks worse than Master Ubar and screeches louder than his harem wives combined. I hate the monstrous thing, but he adores it. No doubt he would bed with that if he could rather than a woman." And what had they planend for him? "Master, they mean to torture you and kill you." She then had a rather marvelous idea. "They plan to make you fight against a wildling slave and then feed you piece by piece to Master's Tarn as a warning to your people. A dishinourable and painful death."....

Akira's eyes narrowed. A mear slave he could deal with. He would kill him with no problem. Give him a sword and he would then see how many of them died before he did. Having his body eaten by a giant bird was no honorable way for a warrior's body to be treated. "It is the way of these barbaric people. My family will not be hable to honor my death." he shook his head. "If only I could ........" he stopped short of saying it.

Silver lifted her head some, "Master?" She asked, "If only you could what?"....

He looked up at the ceiling, and then closed them and sighed. "If only I could escape. But that is impossible."

Silver watched the way he moved and stared at the ceiling. "Escape?" She asked him and then feigned a smile, "But Master, nothing is impossible. Unlikely, but not impossible."....

He opened his eyes and looked at her. "That is true." he said slowly. In his eyes one could see the wheels turning in his head.

Silver gave him a small smile as he looked at her, but that was all. She retained that fear in her eyes that any second, their coversation would be discovered and every slave on Gor knew the penalty for such a crime. "Master, if you were to escape, would you take me with you. Away from this place, I could bring you heavy coin and much pleasure. Master has become very rich since he acquired me. I could do ths same for you."....

Akira looked at her raising a brow. "I would take you back with me, and you would indeed give me much pleasure, I can assure you. But escape is not likely."

Silver looked to the door again before back at the prisoner. "There is a way Master." She said, but this time, she kept her voice barely above a whisper....

He leaned forward looking at her with intrest. "Go on?" he told her.

Silver looked to the door once again, feigning more fear as the minutes passed. Her eyes flickered to him again before going back to the door and she spent a good number of ehns doing this. "I could get you out of here Master, but it would mean you looking beyond what you saw." She looked at him squarely then, showing some of that spirit that Daniel loved so dearly. "And your ability to honour your word."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:50 am

Again he looked at her, but more intently. The look of hope apeared in his eyes. "We always honor or word. Honor means more to us then life."

Silver let her smile show again, but only briefly like before. "Then I believe I can help you Master." She said quietly...

"Tell me more." he told her in a low whisper. he was excited now. His eyes constantly darted to the closed door.

Silver looked to the door one more time, but then shook her head, "It is not something I can put into words Master." She replied in whisper. "But I can tell you that if you intend to see this through, then you should be ready to move as fast and as silently as you can without question."....

Akira nodded and leaned back. "you had best go now. Or they may get suspicious."

Silver nodded and slowly got to her feet. "Yes Master." She said quietly and made for the door. It opened as she knocked on it and she was let out. Once the door was shut, she turned to the guard and nodded with respect, "Thank you Masters." She said and then returned to Daniel.....

Santarelli: Daniel waited for Silver to return and when she did he looked at her with a questioning look. His part of the plan was already in motion. He sat on the furs and patted them bedide him.

Silver went to Daniel with a smile of knowing and when she knelt by him on the furs, she nodded and then lowered her head to him. "Master." She said lovingly, "Your ruse is working. The prisoner believes I can help him escape and he intends to take me with him.".....

"Excellent." he said. "Tommorow we will put everything to work." he told her. "Now come and lets get you some more healing sav to help with that burn."

Silver nodded with a sigh of relief, "Oh thank you Master!2 She said and eagerly went to him.....

Daniel removed her clothing and then began appling the sav. it was cool to the touch and skin. It would help remove the sting and help in the healing and cause the skin to tan. "Looks like I will not be able to enjoy you before our plan begins." But he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

Silver sighed again with relief as she felt teh cooling salve melt into her skin. In only a few ehns, the pain had gone and she could feel her skin loosening and easing from the tightness and burning of before. As he leaned in to kiss her, she kissed him back lovingly and leaned into him. "I wouldn't say that Master." She said coyly....

"I don't want to cause you pain and also I think our guest would be able to tell if you were used or not." he caressed her face, "Ah but after this is done, you will not be able to walk for a day or more."

Silver groaned with disappointment, but he did have a point. It always showed when Daniel had used her and no amount of acting could hide that happiness in her. She nodded in agreement and then smiled again, "Neither will you, Master." She said with conviction, "For I intend to thoroughly exhaust you in every way.".....

Daniel chuckled and nodded. "Sounds like it will be a blissful time then." He laid down and mothioned for her to lay down with him.

Silver quickly went to him and settled down at his shoulder. Closing her eyes, she settled to sleep and make ready for the day's events to come. "I hope the guards will play along with this Master." She said, "I'd hate to have to hurt them for real.".....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Before one knew it the next day had arrived. With the new day came a new sound in the city as well. From the Tarn Enclosure came the sounds of young and hungry little Tarns. Wind Strike was there to help with the feeding of the hungry Tarns. He ripped pieces of raw meat from the carcas of an animal and feed them to them, as the Keepers watched on. Later they would be able to approach them and help feed them. But in the early stage, anything looked like food to them.

News came to the palace of the hatching. Daniel smiled and knew that in a few months they would be growing to a point that they would learn how to fly and in a year would be able to carry a man in flight. Those chosen, that seemed to have an affinity with Wind Strike, came and selected the Tarns that they would be helping to raise and one day ride.

Daniel took Silver down to see the baby tarns, and Wind Strike caring for them. It was as if he was a proud father. Their plans for the prisoner would not take place until night fall when the escape would look to be more pausable. "You will all choose a name for your Tarn and begin calling him or her that name, every day and every chance you get. They will learn it and come to respond to it. Soon enough you will be able to approach them and caress their feathers and talk to them. They will get to know you and your scent. Most do not get such an opportunity to bond with their Tarns like this. They are normally raised and sold and a Tarnsman has to get to know his Tarn a different way." Daniel Told them.

"All is ready for tonight. The guards will have pouches of blood under their clothing and it will look as if you actually have ripped them open. Perhaps you will even put a bit of fear into our guest." he told Silver.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Silver, like many in the palace woke to the sound of newborns. The tarn eggs had hatched overnight and were now making their presence felt in the enclosure. Silver smiled at Daniel as he took her to the enclosure to meet the new arrivals and there was quite a stir with them. Wing Strike, it seemed, had happily taken on the role of proud father to the clutch and she watched on with her own sense of pride as Daniel began speaking to the men that would one day ride the hatchlings.

Her thoughts though soon moved on to the plan for that night and once back inside the palace, she started looking out for the guards she would 'kill' later. They looked at her in knowing, but they didn't seem happy about it. Being brought down by a mere woman, a slave at that, it was shameful, but it was necessary as part of the bigger picture. Sho Tang had to fall and Nacar had to succeed.

Evening arrived and Silver made ready for her adventure later that night. Just to be sure though, she went over the steps once more with Daniel when they were alone again in his rooms. Any slip, no matter how small and the game would be over. "So I make a song and dance of noise in the hallway to get the prisoner's attention." She said quietly as she poured Daniel another cup of wine. "I use my claws to break his chains and then lead him out. Do you want me to take him out through the front of the palace, or through here Master. Do you want him to see you dead also?".....

"A path has been laid out. You will take him through a part of the city to the wall and a small gate there. The guard there also is part of the plan, and will "die" on que." he told her. He showed her on a map of the city the path she would take. Almost a direct path to the small gate.

"Once you are beyond the wall, the alarm will be sounded and every thing will sound like a search of the city will be under way."

Silver nodded as she turned to gather up the food tray and hold it out to him. At the same time, she studied the map, memorising the path she needed to take. "The prisoner may not believe I have left you if he does not see your body Master." She said, "He was very keen the last time we spoke that he would know you. If he believes you are still alive, he may well become paranoid and keep a closer watch for you."....

"I want him to be. It will make it more beleivable that you are wanting to get away from me and the Ubar. Also I think he would rather try to kill me himself. Its an honor thing with his kind. I captured him and therefore to regain the honor lost he has to kill me himself." It would be an interesting duel. Especiially since he did not know that Daniel had knowledge of their fighting style and could use it as well.

Silver nodded and continued to serve until the meal was finished. It would be interesting to see the pair fight as she knew Daniel had knowledge of the prisoner's fighting styles. He had explained it to her some. What a shock that would be later down the line, she thought....

Soon enough it was time for the charade. He gave Silver her claws He would be waiting for her and Akis on Wind Strike, high above in the night sky. "There will also be mounts out in the desart at a camp, The guard will look to be asleep on his watch. You can steal a couple thairlons and be on your way."

Silver nodded as she checked her bracers and then made tight fists. Watching the blades spread across her tiny knuckles always made her smile. "The ones nearest the outer fence." She said as she looked at Daniel quickly and then took a deep breath. "I'm ready Master." She said....

Daniel escorted Silver part of the way to the prisoner's cell and then turned and made his way towards the Tarn Enclouser. The little ones were now chirping contently as the handlers and their one day riders cut meat into the portions they had seen Wind Strike tear up and feed them. They were preparing for young Tarns next meal. Wind Strike knew his moods and knew right away they were leaving. He made around of the yong screeching out his own speech at them before coming to Daniel and letting him mount up in the saddle. Daniel chuckled at the Tarns Fatherly instincts, as the flew up into the sky to watch for the great escape.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:46 am

Silver nodded and watched as Daniel left before she made the rest of the way to the prisoner's cell alone. As she came upon one of the guards, he regarded her with suspicion and caution before he started ripping at his shirt and pouring blood over the pretend wounds. As perhaps a passing insult, or simply a plain old fashioned snap at her, he threw the remaining blood at her, spattering her and her blades before he grunted and hit the deck. Silver simply laughed quietly and shook her head at him for he had done little more than pay her a favour. The second guard seemed a little more accommodating to her and nodded in understanding. He gave out a small shout of panic as he suddenly grabbed her claws and raked them down his flesh for real. Silver was shocked at this, but the man smiled down at her before he ripped open the blood bag and poured it over her claws and down her front, making sure to smear plenty in her hair as though he'd grabbed at her to try and fight her off. He then gave her the key to the cell and took his place.

Looking quite the mess already, Silver let herself into the cell and crouched down as she pushed the door wide open to let the prisoner see her. Her claws then tapped tenderly on the stone floor as she entered, still in her crouch. Outside the door, the last guard twitched his foot some as though his body was catching up to the false attack. In fact, he had an itch in his ankle, but it still looked very good. "Master, come." Silver said quickly but quietly, "It will not take long for the Ubar to learn of this. We must hurry." She moved to him quickly and twisted her claws up in his chains. With a quick twist and pull, the steel cut through and the prisoner was free. She then backed off again sharply, staying on her fours and low to the ground. "Follow me Master and be silent." She said before giving him a quick smile. "And let's see if you can keep up." The grin lingered in the corner of her mouth as she glanced quickly up and down the corridor from the doorway and then she took off on her fours at high speed.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Akira waited in his cell wondering if the little slave would actually help him. She was quite different then any of the women he had seen and the slaves he had owned and used. All the more he desired to have her and to take her back with him if he could indeed escape. Also the information that the little slave would have. She had been the slave of the strange bird rider and would have been there when important matters would have been spoken of. She also would have been about the city and would have seen their defenses and where important buildings and storage places would be.

He was thinking on these things when he hear something beyond the door. A cry that was cut short and the sound of a body falling. Then the door opened and he was treated to a sight that even horiffied him. Silver was covered in blood and on her wrists were strapped bracers that had metal claws attached to them. In the hallway beyond the door he saw the twitching, bloody body of the guard on the floor and a pool of blood about his body.

The slave came to him and he shrunk back a bit. But she used the metal claws to snap the links of chain near the metal restraints on his wrists. She told him to hurry and that it would not be long before the alarm would be raised. She turned and like some animal moved on all fours to the door and then down the hallway. Akira looked at his unchained wrists and smiled and then rose and followed the little slave. If he had not known better, he would have thought she had been trained in someway by the Ninja Masters.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Silver kept an incredibly quick pace through the palace as she led the prisoner out through the route set down by Daniel. As she moved, she could see him following her and she smiled almost darkly to herself, wondering what he would be thinking when the ruse was shown in its true light. That was what she was looking forward to now because it meant they could go home. Silver missed home now.

Running down the corridor on her fours, it was clear for any to see that no human had given this movement, no human had influenced Silver until her adult years. This was animal in nature and untamed, predatory. Slowing down a little, Silver began to check around for her next supposed target. The guard was waiting just around the corner with his blood bag ready around his neck and chest. He wasn't looking forward to the assault, but he was under orders. Turning the corner, he played his part well and Silver took him down as the predatory creature she had been raised. Blood spattered everywhere again and the guard hit the floor, gargling and choking quite well.

Everything had been played perfectly so far, showing Silver to be as vicious and deadly as Akira and more importantly, more than happy to help him. The exit was in sight and Silver quickly urged Akira to follow quicker than ever. If he could keep up with this pace now and a flat out run once they got beyond the compound gate, he might just get home after all. However, Silver running flat out for that long, very few creatures on this world could do that and it was unlikely Akira had ever heard or seen of any of them. And so, silks flapping around her backside, hair riding the wind behind her, Silver used every muscle memory she had to run like sleen once more.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Akira was on the move, running as fast as he could to keep up with Silver. As he ran he realized that no man could have trained her to do what she was doing. It would have been impossible. So who had? The next guard that she came upon, he saw her in action and his eyes went wide. Blood flew everywhere. She was deadly with the metal claws. She was feral like in her attack. Again the little slave surprised him and he had to chuckle. Such a slave was invaluable. No price could be put on her and he had not even used her to see how good she was. That just added to it all.

Once they broke into the open from the palace the cool night air hit him and he drank it in as he ran. The sweat began to cool on him and made him feel envigorated. Soon they were past the Palace Walls and running through the empty streets. There was no one to stop him now as all were in their beds. The wall of the city would be the next problem and he wondered how his new little slave was going to get them out into the desert.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Silver remained on her quarters still as she shot through the darkened streets of Nakar. On any other night, she would have taken this as too quiet, but the Ubar had insisted on the path being cleared for the prisoner and for Silver, for having seen for himself the so called power she had with the Priest Kings, he didn't want any of his valuable people put in harm's way. Thankfully, it was quite late into the night and perhaps to the unknown, folk had simply gone to bed. The last stage of the escape was the township's walls. Silver had her own plan for this, one that had worked previously.

Scanning along the wall as she ran, Silver spotted a small crevice between the stones and shifted her position slightly to turn. To blink and one would miss it, for she turned on a coin almost and so quickly, anyone running untrained behind her would fall over their own feet. Silver followed the crevice until she found a gap wide enough to slide her claws into and she found one about eight feet from the ground. She pounced.

Switching her strength to her back end, Silver tensed her thighs and hips mid step and lifted her shoulders, pushing her arms up and out with her fists tight. The momentum and sudden shift in balance ensured she had enough height to reach the gap and dig her claws right in. Also, the unspent motion meant she swung like a pendulum as her claws found purchase, swinging the rest of her body up to the top of the wall. Her legs cleared the top by her ankles so she turned her feet and hooked them on the wall, supporting her weight between them and her claws still in the wall. "Master." She said quickly as she shook her head down for him to take hold. She just prayed he wasn't so heavy. "Take my hair and climb up Master. Hurry, we don't have much time left."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:59 am

Akira was not your usual man. He had been trained in a different manner of the warrior training. The Martial Arts with the use of ones hands and feet as weapons, along with the various other eastern type weapons. But also there was more to it then that. He ran at a full run and leaped at the wall, planting his feet on it and ran up vertically till he hit the same small creaves that Silver had and used it to push off and basicly jump the rest of the way up to where silver was. He looked down at her smiling and chuckling. "Come little slave, let us begone from this foul place."

It was not long before he was on the other side of the wall waiting for Silver. He took in a deep breath. The smell of freedom was one that no one knew until they had escaped inprisonment. The smell and taste was envigorating and beautiful. Now all he needed was a couple Tharlions and they would be racing across the desert and nothing would catch them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Silver raised her brow as she watched Akira scale the wall as easily as she had done. It was impressive. "I would like to learn that Master, if you would see fit to teach me?" She said as she put herself upright again and dropped down gracefully on the other side. She could see what it meant to him to be free and she did have to wonder if she would feel that way if she were to be released from her bonds. She didn't have much time to ponder on that as it was clear Akira wanted to be gone.

Before them, the desert lay open and vast and Silver gazed at it through the moonlight, hating it already. A little ways off to their left, Silver spotted a single Tharlion and she began to move to it carefully. "Master." She said quietly before pointing to the beast as it grazed on a hay bag around its snout. "It would seem your Gods favour you this night. Hurry, before anyone realises it is gone."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Akira looked to where Silver pointed and smiled. One of the nomadic tribesmen that roamed the desert had made camp outside the walls of the city. He would be missing his Tharlion in the morning and curse his luck for being in the wrong place at the right time. It took only moments to move silently to to where the tharlion was tied and undo the beast. He removed the feed bag and guided it back to Silver and mounted up.

Once in the saddle he drew Silver up behind him and put his heels to the animals flanks. They were soon move rapidly over the sand to the north. The lights of the city growing dimmer with each passing tal. He was free and on his way home and with a new slave. Indeed his new gods favored him.

High above in the night sky, Daniel kept watch and saw the tharlion riding fast to the north. He chuckled as he knew that soon Akira would lead him straight to the Kurii. Once the weapons making plant was destroyed, he and Silver could go home. He would miss the desert city and its people, but it was not home. It was not where he belonged.

Yes there were the young tarns that needed looking after but he had a feeling he could get the Priest Kings to find a way to get a few good men there to teach the flegling Tarn Riders. Perhaps even from Port Kar. There had to be small islands or something that were between the two continents. Places to resupply at and perhaps trade with.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:58 am

Silver kept watch as Akira moved up to the Tharlion and carefully undo the ties. She felt sorry for the tribesman when he discovered his valuable beast had gone. Once in the saddle of the stolen animal, Akira quickly pulled Silver up to sit behind him and they were off into the darkness. Silver resisted the urge to laugh at her so called new master, for no astute man would ever sit a creature such as her behind him. Daniel had made a point of it from the very beginning, for he had seen in her the danger of not keeping her in his sight at all times. Obviously, Akira did not.

Resisting the urge to look up and behind for those black wings against the darkness, Silver settled back for the long haul. She put her hands carefully around Akira, but not far enough that he could grab her hands and take her claws away.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:20 am

Daniel flew on for a bit ahead of them. He was not taking any chances that Akira would look up and spot him. That would give away everything and he was not about to put Silver in danger. It was going to take a few days for them to reach Akira's city. A few days of being anxious and worried that somehow Akira would find out that he had been let go and not truely escaped.

Akira kept the tharlion at a good pace for some time. He wanted to put alot of distance between him and his enemies. "They are fools, the lot of them." he said. "Especially your former master." he chuckled. "Such a fool for not recgonizing your potential." After some time he slowed and let the beast take it easy. The desert was vast and he figured they would think he would take the most direct route home. But he had been moving slightly east for an oais that he knew of. There they could rest and let the tharlion rest as well. Once at the oais he pointed to a small pool of water. "You can clean yourself there. Once done come to me."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Silver remained quiet as she settled behind Akira to feel the vast darkness pass them by. She couldn't know which way they were heading as there was no light in any direction to guide them save for the moon which was only partial above them and behind them. The only thing she was sure of for the moment was that this journey was going to be a long one, a few days at least.

After some time, Akira slowed the tharlion and began speaking to her, calling the Nacar people fools and Daniel especially for not recognizing her. Silver wanted to smile, but she had to be careful, so kept her tone level and quiet. "Thank you Master." She said to him, "I'm grateful to you for such a compliment." After some more time, they stopped and Silver could smell water and tree sap. They had arrived somewhere cooler and wetter but yet still in the vast nothing of sand and desolation. "Master, what is this place?" She asked, but he ordered her to the small pool to clean herself up before going to him. Silver immediately bowed her head, "Yes Master."

With the tharlion following for the water, Silver stepped into the pool of cool water and dropped down to her shoulders before dunking her head under it. It was bliss in the dead heat and she didn't want to leave it. She kenw she had to though, so she washed away the blood quickly and then shed her silks to wash them and leave them to dry. Her body was still covered in the silver chains from her dance before for the Ubar and they glittered as she stepped towards Akira.

Sinking to her knees with her claws turned up her arms, Silver presented herself to Akira in the proper manner. "Master." She said, "I am here as you desire." Her chains continued to glisten against the moonlight, showing their reason for they made her unique beauty even more so and it was clear then she was a graceful dancer as well as a graceful predator......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Akira watched Silver as she approached and desire began to well up inside him. He could not believe how magnificent and beautiful she looked. He wanted her. Akira moved forward a bit and undid her bracers. "No need for these right now, my little slave." he told her. He had plans for her. Oh the plans that were running through his head.

His family was not those ruling, but they were of royal blood and one only had to get rid of the Ubar and his son and his father and him would take control. But to get to the Ubar and his son was hard. They constantly were surounded by the best warriors and Ninjas that there were. But slaves were not seen as a threat and passed through their rooms and areas in the palace with out a second thought.

Posion was out of the question as well, for they both had their food tasted before they ate it. But a slave like Silver. Now that was something entirely unheard of. Slaves, especially female ones were so afraid of dieing they would not dare lift a weapon against a free man. But Silver was not like that at all. She was a weapon it looked like.

Yes he had plans for her, but for the moment those were not what he wanted. Once Silver was declawed, he pulled her to him and ran his hands over her body, squeezing her lovely tits and her ass cheeks.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:37 am

Silver firmed her jaw some as Akira removed her claws, telling her she no longer needed them. She gave him a small smile and lowered her head, "As you wish, Master." She said. He then pulled her to him and she could feel his hands groping at her. Silver wanted to be sick, but she still had to play her part and so she went along with it. "Your hands are so soft Master." She told him, trying to be demure, "So unlike my former Master. His hands were rough with leather and war. They did hurt me so."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next