The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 12:09 pm

The raid had been successful and the tarnsmen of Port Cos had learned a valuable lesson. The Raiders were better trained and lead then before. As they flew back he wondered why Darious was wanting to make it look as if Ar Station was responsible. He had talked to his tarnsmen and found out that at times on the raids, insignias of Ar Station would be dropped. Did he want a war started between the two river ports?

Such thing usually escalated and the cities behind the river ports would get involved and that could lead to a major war between Cos and Ar. A war between those two would not be good. To many would die and the Vosk river would be set aflame by the burning of the ports there.

It took several hours more of flying before they returned back to Sadar. The people had been informed of their comming and had gathered outside the Tarn Enclosure. His tarnsment returned to waving and cheering. Those with the nets set them down and cut the ropes while still in the air. Darious was there watching as well. He looked pleased.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Warrior of Gor (reserved for LadyBird Raven)

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 12:20 pm

The news of the successful raid reached right across the settlement and many came out to see and cheer the return of the Tarnsmen. Nearly every free person in Sadar was there and Daniel was suddenly at the centre of it all. The success was levied directly on him and he was greeted as a champion. Darious was there to watch it all and even he was impressed by the haul Daniel had brought back. It would keep Sadar fed for months!

Near the enclosure, one man stepped forward. He was aged, but had declined the Serum for a while. He couldn't afford it. However, now, with all this to trade through his market, he could and he wanted to thank Daniel personally. "Sir!" he called, "Sir, pray tell, a word with you Sir!" He managed to barge forward, dragging his heavily robed and veiled daughter with him. "Hail Tarnsman Campbell, Warrior!" The man was clearly trying to vie for favour. "Sir, may I congratulate you on such a wondrous and fruitful campaign. My name is Talnar, the Market owner. Thanks to you, Sadar can rest happy for months in trade and food. As my personal thanks, I would like to invite you to my home and perhaps.." He pushed his daughter forward and the young woman lowered her head with a small bow befitting that of a Free Woman. "Perhaps." Talnar continued, "You might feel an introduction to my daughter, El-in-or?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Daniel smiled as he got of Wind Strike and looked around. He was being hailed as a champion and congradulated. Even his men were set upon by cheering people. It had been the most successful raid that had been made and without loss of a single tarnsman. When the elderly man approached and invited him to his home and wanting to give him his daughter. That was not uncommon in times like those. He probably hoped to rise up more in the community by having his daughter be Daniel's free companion.

But Daniel did not want a free companion. He had Silver and that was enough. She would provide him with the pleasures a free companion might now agree with. It was like a marriage on earth, if the wife was not in t he mood, the husband really could not do anything. A slave had no choice but to please her master when and where he wanted. But he did not want to offend the man and just said, "When I find the time, I may just do that." It was not a denial or an acceptance, but it would not offend.

"You are the hero of the day." Darious came up to him clasping his arm in the warrior way. "I know not how or why fate sent you this way, but I thank them and the Priest Kings for sending you to us."

Daniel smiled, but behind it he was a bit saddened. He had been sent to spy on the settlement. One filled with those that had no home, no homestone, and lived a life of stealing to stay alive. Most if not all were good people, warriors and tarnsmen that had a run of bad luck and had ended up on the wrong side of the law. He had found most had done something that had angered their superiors or they had desired someone's pleasure slave or the like. They had to leave or be arrested or killed. They could never return home. He had come to spy, yet he found that he felt a great kinship with them and come to admire them. They were trying to begin new lives, and do something instead of just roam Gor alone.

After talking to Darious about the raid and other things, he made his way through the cheering crowd. He wanted to get back home to let them know he still lived and had returned. He opened the door to the house and entered.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Talnar nodded, not at all offended by the neither acceptance nor rejection of his offer and he left with his daughter to start sorting and cataloguing the items of which he would sell at his market and those he would leave with others, usually, the lesser priced items. Another cheer then went up as Darious congratulated Daniel too and then as they milled about to look through the many things brought in from the raid.

Back at the house, word had reached Hector, who's kitchen window was on the street and he quickly went to tell the others the good tidings. Silver was not with them, she was in the bedroom practicing her sewing again by patching one of Daniel's tunics and they decided to leave her to it. It would be a wonderful surprise when Daniel came home and they enjoyed watching the pair together, especially just lately.

When Daniel entered the house, the two house slaves smiled brightly and sank to their knees with their hands out for his cloak and sandals. "Welcome home Master." They both said in unison and with genuine pleasure to see him again. "And congratulations on your success. The Priest Kings have blessed us and this house with your honour, Master and with you." The highest possible compliment a slave could make to the Master.
"Hector has prepared his finest menu for you tonight, Master." said the second girl as she carefully took his cloak. Indeed, Silver had truly outdone herself with the silver in the collar. Neither had seen her cut her hair for it. "And he has found the finest wine in the pantry to celebrate you." She then continued without thinking, "And Silver will be so happy to see you, she has been worried for you all day Master, praying to the Priest Kings from dawn and pacing like a lost sleen cub.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 1:58 pm

He smiled as the house slaves greeted g and he gave them his cloak, helmet and shield. He then proceeded to the courtyard but did not find Silver there. He proceeded up to his bedchamber where he saw her sewing up one of his tunics. He smiled and shook his head. His little slave seemed very content and happy. She now wore the yellow silk slave garment, denoting her rise in station among the slave ranks.

There was no doubt now that she had accepted that she was a slave girl, a pleasure slave. The slavers that had sold her would have been kicking themselves now if they saw her. She would have fetched an enormous price now. They had no idea of what potential there had been in her. They had failed to see past her wild nature. He stood there watching a bit and then stepped forward as the wooden floor creaked as he put weight on it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Silver didn't notice Daniel arrive home at first and continued her sewing. She had her back to the door, so he wouldn't have seen her face and the fear in her eyes as she sewed. However, when she heard a floorboard creek behind her near the door, she put the cloth and needle down and instinctively lifted her head up to the ceiling. "Be my love, not his ghost?" She begged and slowly turned her head. The relief in seeing him made her seem to glow in the candlelight and she quickly got to her feet.

Forgetting every ounce of her training for that moment, Silver rushed to Daniel and threw herself at him, wrapping her arms and ten her legs, tightly around his back. "Thank you!" She cried, "Thank you Priest Kings! I shall never beg of your favours again, I promise! Thank you!" Trying to prise her off at that moment would be a futile effort, there was no way on the planet she was letting him go. As she held him and held onto him, she kissed his neck and throat and almost cried her relief.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 pm

As she rushed him and threw her arms about his neck and legs about his waist, his arms encircled her and he pulled her to him. He heard what she had said and smiled broadly. His lovely little slave was in love with him and had been worried. This often happened with a mans slave girl. Especially if they have been treated right and had pleased their masters. He moved a hand down to her exposed ass and rubbed it and patted it. Then he moved it up to her face and brought her lips to his and kissed her deeply.

When he broke the kiss, he looked into her silver eyes. "You thought I might not return? I have and tonight my little slave, I shall celebrate our victory by enjoying you." he chuckled as he again kissed her with passion.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Silver smiled softly as he patted her bare backside, her new yellow silks had slid up when she had pounced on him. She didn't care though and when he kissed her, she kissed him back with deep passion and love. Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes and she looked back right into his. He did not know she would worry for him?

"I have known of many that never return from the raids, Master." She said, "And I feared the same might happen to you. I could not live without you Master, I would not want to." She smiled again as he said how he wanted to celebrate and as he kissed her again, she kissed him back with yet more love and passion.

Releasing her legs and arms from him, but not her kiss, she unbuckled his belt and cast it aside before she backed up just enough to remove his tunic. Her yellow silks, much like her old white ones, slid away by a simple knot and she pulled him to the bed. She was sure Hector wouldn't mind keeping the meal warm a while longer and the rest of the house had already eaten, so it was only her and Daniel that had yet to eat.

Tonight, Silver would not see him using her as actual use, but as him making love to her and her to him. She would of course, still please him with every skill she possessed, but she wanted to make him remember that night as a night he didn't just enjoy his slave, but he made love to the woman that loved him......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 4:23 pm

She was anxious to please him and show him what she felt about him. His tunic was gone and so was her slave garment. He scooped her up into his arms and laid her on the furs and finished removing his clothing and looked down at her on the furs Barbaric, beautiful, what a man on earth could only dream of.

He had forgot to close the door but Moria looked in and seeing what was going on, quietly closed it and went to tell the others. His slaves were good and did what they needed to do. He had decided not to have them sold but to keep them. When he entertained guests, which it seemed was now going to be more then likely, Moria, and Friska would be available for use of his guests. But Silver he would not let anyone but him touch, though she would entertain his guests with her dancing and singing.

He laid down next to her and ran a hand over her body and down to her already wet pussy. "Ah my little slave is hot, and wanting tonight." he smiled and kissed her again.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Silver laid there and quickly made herself comfortable as she smiled up at Daniel. She posed her body to be the most pleasing to him and when she felt his fingers at her heated folded, she gave a soft sigh of agreement. "For you Master," She sighed, "I will always be in want of you." She smiled again as he kissed her, but she didn't remain laid down for long.

Using her legs, she carefully turned and used her meagre weight to shift them and put him to lay down instead. She sat across his hips and looked down at him. Pulling her mass of hair over one shoulder, she leaned forward and kissed him again, but more livingly and tender than before. Breaking the kiss, she carefully moved her hips to sheath him within her and she rested there for a moment, letting him feel her heat and need for him.

Silver stared down at Daniel, her silver eyes twinkling with love and devotion and she smiled again softly, "Master." She said quietly, "Maybe when you are done with this campaign, perhaps you might find new owners for Moira and Hector when we get back to Ar Station? They are good slaves and they need Masters with homes big enough to keep them on. Even Friska, if her change of heart continues? I think they would like life at home." She slowly began to move her hips and sighed softly as she began to pleasure him.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 4:53 pm

As she shifted their positions he grinned and took her tits, one in each hand and squeezed them hard. She sheathed his hard cock up in her pussy and began to move on him. Again this was something that a pleasure slave did to please her master. She took the initative and desire to please and satisfy him. She was definately showing the signs of becoming a red silk girl.

He squeezed her tits and played with their hard nipples. He was enjoying his sweet slave and was proud of her for coming so far in such a short time. She began to talk about the other slaves. Indeed he had not thought of what would happen to them once they had returned to Ar Station. They had become a part of his household and he was not really wanting to part with them. Though their home in Ar Station was not big enough for them all. Like she suggested, he would have to find good masters for them. Or at least one that would take the lot of them since they seemed to work well together.

After squeezing her tits for a bit he moved his hands down to her hips and patted her ass cheeks and began to lift his hips up to thrust his cock up inside her as she moved forward on it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Silver let out a small cry as he took her by the hips and thrust up into her. "Oh, my Master!" She sighed and began to roll her hips as he thrust up. She put her hands onto his and then traced them up his arms to his shoulders. She leaned forward slightly then and felt her bud rub over him as she moved her hips again. It gave her such a feeling of intense pleasure that she did it again quickly. She tightened her folds on him, so he could feel her need again and so she could feel his hard shaft inside her.

Moving her hips now with more urgency and need, she ran her hands back down over his chest and anchored herself there as she increased her pace. "Oh, my love!" She sighed as she felt that wanted burn deep inside her core. Her movements became more and she let her head drop down some to meet his gaze. She knew he liked to watch her climax and she wanted also to see that look of bliss in his eyes as he cast his seed in her....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 6:22 pm

She began to move more and tighten her pussy muscles over his hard cock and he enjoyed that. As she looked into his eyes and he hers he moved a hand up to her head and brought it to him and kissed her deeply once more. Again he brought his other hand back up and squeezed her bouncing tits. Oh how he loved playing with them.

In Port Cos the Military Leader of the port city was not pleased. Before they had killed a number of the raiders and captured their tarns. They had gotten away with very little. But this time, they had come in with a surprising amount of discipline and tacktics. They had overwelmed the guards in force and had loaded up quickly and were gone before any force could come to fight them. Then his Tarnsmen were defeated and sent back with a number of them wounded. "They will pay for this. Ar Station will pay dearly for this." he ranted, as he paced back and forth.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Silver went as he bade her and when he kissed her, she kissed him back with love and passion. Her hips kept their quick and deep pace and she soon found herself soaring to climax. Crying out against his lips, Silver shuddered with ecstasy, but she kept going for she knew she had not yet satisfied him. Still lingering in their kiss, Silver put her hand over his wrist and her free hand to his cheek.

Looking deep into his eyes again, Silver let her love for him show more than ever and for the first time, she actually told him. Certainly, she had called him her love and to his face no less, but she had never actually said those words before now. "Daniel, I love you."

Back in Ar Station, word had reached about the raid and the unexpected success of it. The Commander felt he knew the reason for it and it bothered him. Had Daniel joined the Marauders? Having thus far received no word from the Tarnsman, this new and seemingly improved army of Tarnsmen were a worry for him. They had literally sacked Port Cos without a single life lost and Port Cos was hardly a vulnerable target. Ar Station was fortified just as well as Port Cos, but had fewer numbers of Tarnsmen. An attack on them could be devastating.

Banging on his desk, the Commander summoned his Lieutenant. "Find me a messenger!" He demanded as he scrawled his concerns and demand for a report on a slice of pressed reed paper. He handed it to the Lieutenant. "Make sure the messenger gets this to Tarnsman Daniel Campbell in the Sadar Mountains and await for his reply. It is imperative that he gets this message as quickly as possible, understand?" The Lieutenant nodded and raced away to find a messenger fast enough.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Her anouncement of love for him did not surprise him. He already had seen that in her eyes and in the new cloak she had made for him. He felt himself building and knew he would be filling her with his seed in a very short time. She had climaxed and he could see that she was satisfied and now it was his turn. He rammed his hard cock up inside her, dropping his hands to her hips to hold her in place as he pumped his seed up inside her, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he growled out his satisfaction.

When he had finished, he moved his hands up to her back and brought her down to him to lay on him, as he slowly receded from her. For the next few hours he enjoyed having her there with him and had her again. But then one of the house servants timidly knocked on the door and said, "Master, you are summoned to the palace. Master Darious wishes to speak to you."

It could not have come at a worse time, well could have, but a summons was a summons and he had to go. Dressing once more he bent down and picked Silver up and kissed her. "Be good." he told her and slapped her ass and chuckled.

A short time later he was escorted to Darious' private office and he motioned for Daniel to have a seat. Darious then proceeded to pour them wine. He handed Daniel one. He made sure that Daniel saw he poured from the same decanter into both cups. "You asked me why I raid Port Cos, and I told you I had my reasons." Daniel nodded as he sipped his wine. "I once was the commander of the forces there, tarnsmen and warriors. Only the ubar was over me. But his cousin, a spineless and pathetic excuse for a warrior wanted my position and contrived a plot against me. His plan was flawless and made me look to be a tratior to Port Cos. I could not prove my innocence so I was arrested and condemed to death. A friend helped me escape and from that time forward I have sworn I would one day return and take Port Cos for myself."

Daniel listened and nodded. He could understand that but why make it look like Ar Station. He asked Darious that. "I have no problem with Ar Station. When I was the Commander in Port Cos, I admired and them and sought to keep the peace with them by talking to my counterpart there. But in order to build an army to take Port Cos, I must keep this place secret. You have shown me what our tarnsmen can do against theirs. Even though they outnumber ours 4 to one, I am confident that you could lead them my bid to take Port Cos. The Ground Commander has taken your lead and has forged those under his command into a real fighting force. But there we are greatly outnumbered and we need more warriors. Till then I will make it look as if Ar Station is responsible. If a conflict did occur I could take Port Cos and its army would have no place to return to."

It made sense now. He had gotten the information he wanted and he could now return to Ar Station, but he felt he had to stay for a bit more yet. Darious could be a great ally if needed, if he wanted to be. He needed a bit more time to convince him.

Down in the prison cells, Lucus had been inprissoned and he wished to get vengence on those responsible for it. He was able to bribe a guard with money he had stached away and was able to escape. He took a Thairlon and headed to Port Cos. He would make them pay. Darious and Daniel.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Silver lifted up some as Daniel let her head go and put both hands to her hips. She knew he was ready. She felt his grip tighten and then watched his eyes roll back in his head and she smiled as she sighed at the hot wet feeling flooding from her. He was satisfied fully, or at least, she hoped he was. It seemed so, as not long after he had finished, he drew her down to lay on him and relax. It was some time before she felt him slip from her folds, but she didn't mind. She was in bliss with him now and there she wanted to stay.

As the night wore on, Daniel enjoyed her more, but what he seemed to crave the most was the tender moments afterwards that saw him cuddle her to him like a comfort and something inside said he loved her too, though she knew he would never openly say so. He was a Master, she a slave. Such an emotion could never be spoken aloud by him, no matter how much he felt it.

All too soon, their peace was interrupted and one of the house slaves brought a message. She moved as Daniel needed and lifted her head as he got dressed and then came back to her long enough to kiss her and slap her backside again. She smiled and laughed quietly at him before she settled back down to finish sleeping. She wanted to be awake and aware by the time he got back should he need or want her again....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 28, 2014 8:23 pm

It took the messenger two days of ridding hard to get to the Sadar Mountains. One he was near he watched and observed and hid as the tarn patrol came and went. He was a master spy and knew how to keep himself hidden. This Tharilon thought was another matter. He had to leave it in a small grove of trees on the plain and make the rest of the way to Sadar on foot. It was not hard to find where Daniel was. The settlement was still a buzz with his daring raid.

At the door he knocked and then told the house slave that he needed to see Daniel immediately. She went to Daniel immediately and he came to the door to see who it was. The man flashed Daniel an insignia he knew well and took the man to a room where they would have some privicy.

"Your exploits have reached Ar Station and there is some concern there. You were to come and spy and report back, not train a force of Tarnsmen and raid Port Cos. They wish to know what you are doing and what is happening here."

Daniel sighed and took a seat as he explained all that had gone on since his arrival. He also went on to tell him of Darious and to have him inform Ar Station of his plans. This made the spy look at Daniel. Now there would be something for those back in Ar Station to discuss and chew on. "He could be an ally and should his plan work, Port Cos would no longer be an enemy but a partner on the river." Daniel said.

The man nodded and said. "I will inform them of what you have said. I for one would love to see Port Cos fall." he grinned. He was then gone as quick as he had come, and was soon on his way back to Ar Station with the Report.

Meanwhile Lucus had reached Port Cos and had been taken prisoner. He was brought before the Ubar and he told him of Sadar and of the army being raised there and who lead the raiders. Another two days it took for the ubar and his commanders to put a plan together and to begin outfitting the army that would leave to destroy Sadar.

The spy returned from Sadar with Daniel's report and also a spy from Port Cos who told of the army being prepared to march against Sadar. Archon, Darious' once counter part, said, "Darious is a good man and warrior. A friend like him in Port Cos would be benifical. Request that we send reinforcements to back him."

Ar Station had an Administrator for its leader. A civilian, but one that knew his people well. "We can not leave Ar Station defenseless. Take half the tarn force and army. March fast for you have a long way to go and Port Cos does not."

Archon had another idea on that and talked to the Tarnsmen Commander. By the time Port Cos was on the move, the force from Ar Station was already on their way.

Daniel over the next few days had time to spare. His Tarnsmen were now able to do their job without him overseeing them. He spent more time with Silver, taking her about the settlement and hosting a party at the house. Here he had Silver dance and sing to entertain his guests, and him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Things moved rather smoothly for the next coupe of days, but Silver knew better than to accept things at face value. The peace would not last, not with them at least, not with her. Only two days after Daniel had been summoned by Darious, a man arrived at the house, someone that Daniel knew and Silver knew instinctively that he was from Ar Station. As any good slave would be, she was close at hand to deliver the stranger refreshment, enabling her to linger a while and listen to what was said. Her fears were confirmed, Ar Station was concerned about Daniel's tactics with the Tarnsmen. However, the explanation that he gave sounded incredibly logical and astute.. for a man. But Silver knew, Daniel was no ordinary man, he was a Warrior and a master in stratagem. However, it wasn't only her that overheard the conversation.

Now, recently, Friska had been both kind and helpful, but as always, and like any good former first girl, she wanted her position and status back and would do whatever it took to have it. What she heard in that room was more than enough to cause plenty of trouble and she was more than capable of using that information. Both women saw each other at the same time and both women then waited until the stranger left and Daniel was occupied elsewhere.

"Your beloved Master is no more than a traitor!" Friska snapped, "And I will inform Ubar Darious!"
"You will do no such thing!" Silver snapped back, "And Master is no traitor to anyone!"
"Your tongue is as silver as your hair, dirty she sleen!" Friska, "I will see you both stoned for this!"
Without hesitation and with quite the force, Silver slapped Friska right in the mouth. "I said, hold your tongue!" She said with conviction. "Without Master, you would be penned and bare with no home, no name and no collar. You would have nothing if it were not for Master. You'd be nothing!"
"At least I would not be a betrayer!" Friska said back, still holding her cheek.
"Carry on!" Silver snapped, slapping the other cheek this time, "I will see you gone myself!"
"Make me!" Friska threatened. So Silver did.

Dumping her sewing on Moira, who happened to be walking through the courtyard at that moment and absolutely wanted nothing to do with this, quickly disappeared with Silver's sewing and went to warn Daniel of what was about to occur. Or what she thought was about to occur. The ornamental grasses and twisted willow in the pots made for an excellent switch when needed and were cheap to replace if broken. Moira remembered them still with anguish. But that wasn't to happen. Silver had her own form of punishment, one dealt her not too long ago by her own mother. "Run." She said to Friska and slowly removed her silks. "Run!" The girl did.

It didn't take too long for Silver to deal her punishment, but it did some damage to the house. Nothing of Daniel's was damaged and nothing in the courtyard that would be missed in the courtyard. Friska did give Silver a run for her time, but once Friska realised just what was chasing her through the house, she gave in and took her punishment with good grace and a heartfelt apology. She was then made to strip the kitchen and clean it until Silver said otherwise.

More days passed after the 'sleen' incident and things calmed once again. Friska's bruises were barely noticed and well covered with make-up and she was kept out of sight until needed, which wasn't often.

Also, during that time, Daniel seemed to have more time to spend at home and he took her about Sadar to see what was what and so she could finally get to see it all for herself. For such a new and still quite temporary looking place, Silver actually liked it. She loved the market most of all. People noticed her, but they always had, so she didn't mind it much. She did however, take some offense at some foreign looking slaves that insisted on touching her hair and looking into her eyes. She didn't like that at all and avoided them after that.

On the third, or perhaps fourth night, Silver wasn't sure, Daniel decided to host a gathering at the house. As seemed the pattern with Daniel, he announced it only in passing and it put them on all alert to get the house ready to receive guests and make ready some entertainment. Hector put on his finest table and dug out the very best of Lucus' old wines. The two house slaves served everyone while Hector took up his drum for Silver, Friska and Moira to dance.

The dance was what Moira called a 'belly dance' and Silver understood why very quickly. Almost all of the movement was in the hips and to accentuate that, she had to wear bells around her middle, on her ankles and her wrists. It provided the music so to speak for Hector's drum. Daniel's guests were highly impressed, having not seen anything like that for a long time. They did three dances before Friska was sent to help the house girls serve and Moira sat with Silver near the fire for a song. Once again, Moira provided the inspiration and Silver sang an old Earth Ballad from what she called the 80's. The song needed a powerful voice which Moira simply didn't have, but Silver did. The sing was called "Show Me Heaven". Daniel's guests listened in stunned silence throughout the entire song.

During a break from the entertainment, Moira and Silver joined Friska and the house girls to serve and make sure everyone was happy. Darious, as the so named Ubar of Sadar, sat to Daniel's left in a place of honour as expected... in Daniel's favourite chair in other words... and watched it all with delight. "That girl of yours, Daniel, she's been touched by the Priest Kings!" he said, slapping Daniel hard on the shoulder, "Wherever did you find her? You should rent her out, my friend, you'd make a killing! I can see at least a dozen men here that would give their fortunes for one night with her. Hell, I'd give a thousand gold pieces just for an ahn with her!"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Daniel was informed of Friska and Silver's argument, and what Friska was saying. That bothered him, and he went to the courtyard and saw what was going on. Silver had not lost her wild side, which was good. He didn't want her to lose it. It was something that made her who she was. But after she had sent Friska to the kitchen to clean it he went to visit Friska. When she saw him watching her a stern look on her face, she immediately went to her knees and assumed the position. Her body trembled with fear.

""That is right slave, tremble with fear, for you have displeased your master greatly. Slaves that tell others of what goes on in private conversations, can be punished by death. Be glad I do not feed you to the sleen." Yes Daniel was not very happy with Friska and she shuddered when he mentioned feeding her to the sleen. She knew exactly what that would mean and she did not like the idea at all.

He left her to finish the kitchen. He would sellher the first opportunity he would have. To one that would not be as kind as he was, so she would truely know what she had left behind.

The party was a great success and when Darious told him he should rent her out and that he what he would pay for an ahn with Silver, he shook his head and said. "No, not for all the wealth on Gor. She is a slave that a man does not wish anyone else touching." Silver knelt by his hip, a pace behind him. Others came to him offering him large sums to buy her but he always shook his head and said no.

It was the next day when the news came. Daniel was out with Silver in the market looking at things to buy when the word spread. One of his tarnsmen came running to him and said "An army from Port Cos approches. Five hundred tarns and over two thousand warriors. We must flee, there is nothing here to hold us here." The people began running everywhere to collect what they could and to flee the settlement.

He saw warriors and some of his tarnsmen doing the same. "Why do you flee?" he asked one of the people. "There is nothing here to hold us. There is no Home Stone to protect. We must flee or be killed." Daniel had heard another story. A story of Port Kar and an invasion from Cos. It to had no home stone, but was home to pirates and renegades and other people. He reached down and picked up a good size stone, that was flat on one side and took an iron nail from a bin in a stall in the market place and etched the symbol for Sadar on it.

He held it up high in his hand and then called out. "Why do you flee? Will you not defend your home stone?" The screaming and the running ceased almost immediately. People stopped and looked towards Daniel and what he held in his hand. "Sadar has a Home Stone!" he called out. Men fell to their knees, tears streaming down their cheeks, Warriors stopped in their tracks and trembled as they to fell to their knees. Daniel began moving towards the palace, holding the stone aloft for all to see.

Warriors, Tarnsmen, builders, scribes and common people followed him. Word spread. At the barracks one returned and called out to the packing warriors, "Sadar has a Home Stone." The same happened at the Tarn encloseure. At both the men dropped everything and ran to the palace to see for them selves. There on the steps leading up to it, Daniel stopped and turned to face the people. "Will you flee Sadar, flee and let your Home Stone be undefended?"

There was a resounding "NO!"

"An army from Port Cos approches. What will you do?"

Again almost as one, "We will Fight."

"Then Tarnsmen, to your tarns, Warriors prepare for battle. We may be out numbered, but today we will fight and defend The Home Stone with our lives." he then turned and saw Darious there. He to had tears in his eyes. Daniel handed him the Home Stone of Sadar and smiled. "I must lead my men into battle." He turned and took Silver with him back to the Tarn Enclosure.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 29, 2014 1:57 pm

A man that did not wish to share his slave or sell her, that was a rare thing on Gor, but many could understand why. Silver was just as rare as Daniel's want to keep her. The gathering continued and Silver smiled quietly to herself every time he declined an offer to either buy her, or rent her for the night. And he was offered some exorbitant amounts for her too! Silver was almost shocked that he would turn away that much gold just for the sake of one night, but at the same time, she was intently happy about it. She sang a few more songs during the night, but more common to Gor, or battles and honour and slaves. She also danced a few more times with Moira, but Friska was sent to the kitchens with the house girls. Her fall from grace had been a long one and it would go deeper yet if what she had overheard Daniel telling her. But, for that night, it didn't matter. That night was for pleasure and joviality and many drunken men.

The next day sore many a sore head, but no dishonour or insult in any form. Many greeted Daniel with high praise and even Silver was treated with a level of respect that she just wasn't used to. While touring the market and picking out a few things that she wanted to take home and embellish their little house some, panic swept through Sadar. Cos Warriors were coming and everyone wanted to flee. Silver was among them, but showed more restraint. She was the slave of a Warrior after all. And then, as they began to run, fearing for their lives, Daniel did something that not only made her take a second look, but stop dead in her tracks and stare at her Master with shock. He'd picked up a simple flat stone from the ground and etched it with Sadar's symbol. A Home Stone.

Now, it was no secret that Daniel was considered touched by the Priest Kings for what he had done thus far in such a short space of time, but to create a Home Stone, surely, that was a feat only for the Priest Kings themselves? And yet, there Daniel stood, the stone high above his head and calling to arms to protect it! Silver watched in stunned silence as the people instantly turned back to him and swore their allegiance and their metal to the stone and to Sadar. Silver felt such a surge of pride then for her Master that she couldn't help but get swept up in the frenzy he created. Sadar had a Home Stone! Silver then watched as Darious took the stone from Daniel and placed it in an ornate looking fountain on the steps of his palace. He turned the water off and now the stone had its own housing. Something Moira told her a while ago came to her mind. Necessity is the mother of all invention. There was never a truer statement right then.

Grabbing onto Daniel's arm tightly, Silver ran with him to the Tarn enclosure and stood as Wind Strike was brought to him, saddled and armoured, ready for battle. Silver felt suddenly terrified for her beloved, but at the same time, incredibly proud. And it just so happened, he was wearing his new cloak again with her silver braid around his collar. And then, just as she was about to cover her eyes against the dust from the ground, she caught something on the winds. Something familiar. A sudden, dangerous, crazy idea struck her and she turned from the enclosure and pushed her way through the crowd.

Going to the very edge of the settlement, Sadar, Silver spotted something no more than two miles from them. A pack of sleen. Why they would be there, she had no idea. They should be running for the mountains at what was coming this way, yet there they were and they looked to be hunting. Silver looked back to the settlement, seeing no-one there she recognised instantly. Then, the sleen noticed her and she ducked her head down, letting her strong silver eyes be known to them. A crazy, dangerous, stupid idea. A crazy, dangerous, stupid idea that just might work!
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Wind Strike was outfitted with gear for war. A full quiver of spears, an extra sword hanging from the saddle and a light barding to help keep the tarn some what safe from spears. About him were the one hundred tarnsmen. Their heads were held high, pride in their eyes. They had once had a Home Stone and for what ever reason had been thrown out. Now they had a second chance, a Home Stone, and to them it was worth dieing for. Once again they could hold their heads up with pride and honor. Once again they had something to serve for other then money.

Everyone of them Saluted Daniel as he mounted up on Wind Strike. Because of him, they had a reason to live and to die if necessary. He inturn saluted them back, looking with pride on those he had trained and knew every man there would fight to the death now to defend Sadar.

Darious joined the warriors on the ground as they marched out onto the plain to take up their postion. Only five hundred men, but those five hundred now had something the enemy didn't have to fight for. That was their own Home Stone and that made them very dangerous. They would not go down without taking a lot of the enemy with them. The people of Sadar watched from the walls about the settlement. Fear in their eyes but now pride and courage in their hearts. They to were no longer outcasts, no longer doomed to wander the world, they had a Home Stone. A simple rock with the marking of Sadar on it. Nothing else in the world was as powerful as a Home Stone. As long as it survived, the people of that city survived and lived on.

Into the air Daniel and Wind Strike flew, followed by the hundred tarnsmen. To the north two thousand warriors and four hundred tarns men approached. Those of Port Cos thought they would have an easy victory. Destroy all those fleeing from the renegade settelment. Little did they know that they were no longer outcasts or renegades. They were the people of Sadar.

On the plain the pack of sleen moved closer, ever closer to the settlement. Most seemed to want to turn back, but there was one that snapped and growled at them to keep them in line. There were seven males and seven female sleen. But there seemed to be no Alpha among them. The one leading them was a large female. The female caught a scent and urged the others on to a faster pace to the settlement.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Silver watched between the sleen heading towards the settlement and the Tarnsmen, her Master included, fly over her and to the battle. She felt an overwhelming force to go to the sleen, her heart and nature told her to go, that they would help her and bring Daniel glory in his fight against Port Cos. But her head told her to stay back. She had to be a good slave and stay behind and pray for him to return. It wasn't a hard fight, her heart won.

Shedding her silks, she ducked down through the gate and slipped away into the tall grass towards the sleen. As she ducked down to use all her limbs, she rubbed the dirt into herself to be rid of the human smell, the Daniel smell. She didn't want to, but the sleen may attack her as a human if she didn't and she needed them. Closing the distance, Silver noticed that one large female seemed to be leading them. If she would get them to help her, she had to either make herself the Alpha, or convince the other female by submitting and begging aide. She would play it as she found it.

Running now through the grass, her silver hair suddenly had a perfect reason behind it. It provided almost perfect camouflage and she approached the pack with no notice given at all from the walls of Sadar. Upon meeting the female, Silver growled low in her throat, telling the female that Sadar was her territory and unless they had come to join the battle of men, they were trespassing. The female growled back her intention. She wanted the easy prey behind the walls while the males were fighting and distracted. Silver growled back with danger this time. Sadar was not for the taking and neither was her pack. A small skirmish ensued between Silver and the female, but being smaller and thus, much quicker, the larger sleen soon found herself being outdone and outmatched. The other female bowed out and Silver made herself Alpha. Not the most perfect start, but better than she'd hoped.

Rallying her new 'pack', her own warriors so to speak, Silver roared at the men flying into battle and ordered her pack to attack the ground troops coming towards Sadar, not away. There was some confusion at first, the humans all looked the same, but they soon learned that the enemy smelled of the Vosk, the great river, while Silver's pack smelled of the plains and dust. It was easy after that to distinguish and Silver led the charge with a loud roar that truly had no place in such a small human.

From the air, it was easy to spot the changing direction of the sleen pack and it looked as terrifying as it was supposed to. The sleen, obviously, were easy to spot, but what led them was only revealed when Silver's slender backside and silver hair flashed past the ground troops and around them. Both sides stopped briefly, several hundred yards apart as the sleen got right in the middle and then, to the shock of the Sadar warriors, the sleen attacked the Port Cos warriors! Once again, Silver was right up front, having no regard for her own safety, only the glory of her Master's victory.

The Sadar ground army raced in behind the sleen pack, taking full advantage of the terror and confusion it caused as above, the Tarnsmen began their own battle. Silver looked up to see Daniel's cape flapping behind him as he charged in and she smiled, but only briefly. Two unfortunate soldiers were about to meet the Priest Kings in Paradise. Silver, having gained enough speed, launched herself onto the former Alpha's back and then leapt again, revealing her high speed, high air assault on the first terrified soldier. She hit him dead on like a spear and drove him into the ground, breaking his neck. The sleen pounced and took the one behind him and the pair moved on to the next, and the next, and the next after. Sleen were merciless and brutal when they killed. Silver was no different.

Word soon began to spread through the ranks that Darious' men had control over a large pack of sleen and soon, the commander realised that his superior numbers may not mean a thing after all. Sleen hide was its own armour in a way and their sheer strength and speed made them dangerous combatants. And it seemed this pack was both well trained and committed to the scent and the hunt of Port Cos soldiers. They had no idea of the truth and for however long this battle continued, they didn't need to know. However...

Silver's presence didn't go entirely unnoticed on the battlefield. From high above in his position, Arcius saw something that really had no place to be seen in battle, nor on any occasion. He saw a tiny, naked woman running with the sleen and attacking soldiers as though she was one of them. He couldn't make her out entirely, for she moved far too quickly to pin down and the grass seemed to camouflage her. But of course, there was one that would know her the second he saw her, no matter how fast, how agile or how well hidden. Daniel.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Daniel eyed the oncoming Tarn force and knew they were wanting revenge for their humiliating defeat a few days back. The sleen pack he saw heading towards Sadar and he briefly wondered what happened to Mama. Oh how he could have used her now. She would have been a force to recon with in battle. But for all he knew she was out there some where looking for her pack and her mate.

Then he saw something. A streak of sliver moving towards the sleen pack and then what appeared to be a fight between the silver and the leader of the pack. Oh he knew who it was, the moment he saw the sliver. There was nothing he could do at the moment about it. He had his hands full now with manuvering his tarnsmen against those of Port Cos.

The ground forces met first and that is when Daniel noticed the sleen pack, lead by Silver attacking the warriors of Port Cos. The pack was deadly and fierce. One did not want to face a sleen, especially a wild one, let alone a pack of them. He laughed as he saw them tear into the warriors causing panic and the warriors of Sadar take advantage of it and surge in to attack. They exploited the hole the sleen made in the ranks and began cutting down the enemy.

Then he became to busy to watch, as he manuvered his tarn throught he enemy ones, throwing his spears and having Wind Strike try to grab the tarnsmen from the saddle with his huge claws. His tarnsmen fought bravely and with coordination that surprised those of Port Cos. Daniel's force took losses, but more so did Port Cos. But it was not enough they would soon be overwhelmed. Even the ground force being surrounded and would not last much longer.

That is when they came. The sky filled with tarns from the north west. dangling below each was four large baskets that held a warrior each. The tarns flew in low and the baskets were cut loose as they touched the ground. The warriors in them formed up quickly and rushed into the battle to flank those of Port Cos. The two hundred tarns then rose and came to the aid of Daniel and his tarnsmen. He recgonized his commander and laughed. The day was not yet lost.

Fresh tarnsmen and tarns, with full quivers of spears engaged the Port Cos tarnsmen. Confusion reigned among them as they had not seen the those from Ar Station coming and thought that they were more of Sadar's tarns joining the battle, as they had after the raid on Port Cos. Their commander realizing he had been out manuvered and now was looking at being out numbered signaled a retreat. Not many of the four hundred made an escape.

On the ground the force from Ar Station hit the enemy hard and the warriors of Sadar took heart once more and each fought as if they were ten men. Soon Darious faced the man that had taken his place through treachery and deciet. The man did not live long at all. With their Commander dead the warriors threw down their weapons and surrendred. Half the ground force of Port Cos lay dead, their blood turning the plain red.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 29, 2014 4:15 pm

And up to her neck in that blood and much more, Silver raged through with her sleen, taking down anything and everything that didn't smell right. The sudden and welcomed reinforcements from the North West saw yet another arrival of the unexpected. No less than twelve more sleen suddenly appeared in the grass and they got stuck in too! It was total and absolute mayhem on the ground and now, nobody quite knew what was going on. Sadly, some of the sleen confused the Ar Station Warriors with the Port Cos and were brought down, but that confusion was abruptly ended by a roar that made Silver turn her head sharply. "Mama?"

Leaving her new pack to make yet another huge dent in the Port Cos defences, Silver raced through the grass to greet her mother with both pride and shock. She had come to help too? But she really did have nothing to do with this. On the other hand, she had plenty to do with it. Daniel was still her Alpha. The time to greet was the briefest possible and Mama roared out to her new pack to attack everything that didn't carry a North or a Plains scent. She then roared to the skies to Daniel (Mama's home!).

It was soon revealed that between the reinforcements, the eight sleen already and now twelve more, Port Cos didn't stand a chance in the battle. Between the three separate, yet highly merged forces, the soldiers were driven back. Silver took her place with Mama and between them, they led a full on assault and hunt of the Port Cos soldiers while their aerial army was overwhelmed also. Any that got too low discovered that sleen could jump very high when they wanted to and in such large numbers, even the tarn were easy meat. The Sadar and Ar Station Tarnsmen figured this out very quickly and steered well clear of them.

Now, with a little room to breathe again, Arcius drew his Tarn nearer to Daniel. "Daniel, what under the Priest Kings is this?!" He yelled, "How are you controlling the sleen? This has to be dark magic of some kind, Sir!" Not that he wasn't grateful for them, but they were wild animals, without thought or care for anything but hunting their prey. Like so many before him, his thinking was limited when it came to such animals.

As the port Cos army was driven further and further back and became less and less in number, the sleen began to choose their prey more carefully and when hunted down and killed, they were eaten and once again, Silver was right in the middle of it with Mama. Using that same old style and skill between them, they formed one huge pack, the biggest the plains would ever see. They moved methodically and with purpose and it wasn't long before the field was littered with dismembered, half eaten corpses.

Like many of the pack, Silver was smothered in blood and all manner of mud, muck and slime and it was again that Arcius saw her and this time, he pointed her out to Daniel. "Sir!" He yelled, "There! I knew I saw a girl down there! What under the Priest Kings is she doing?!" It made his stomach turn to see her and another sleen, Mama, ripping the belly from a Tarn and eating it.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Daniel saw the second group of sleen as he fought and heard the loud roar from the leader of the second pack. He had to laugh. He new the sleen from her coloring and the way she looked up at him. Mama had come to help. When Arcruis pointed silver out, he laughed again. With the enemy tarnsmen retreating and the warriors on the ground surrenering, Daniel landed his tarn. It was far enough away from the pack of sleen to be safe and he walked forward to where Mama and Silver were.

Mama looked up and saw him coming and stopped her eating and slowly moved to Daniel with her head down and when she go up to him nussled his leg. He in turn reached down and scratched her behind her ears. Then as he walked towards Darious she walked beside him. Darious looked at Daniel with wide eyes and a surprised look on his face. "What? How?"

All around him the warriors of Sadar shouted his name, raising their weapons high in the air. Darious finally found his voice, "There is more to you they meets the eye Daniel Campbell. It was then that Darious saw Silver and again his eyes went wide with surprise.

Daniel chuckled. "Ah and you wanted to rent her for an ahn. You may not have survived the ahn. I gave her a command to defend herself some time ago and never recended it. She is doing what it takes to defend herself and as you can see, she has a wild side to her." He looked at silver and pointed to the ground in front of him.

He looked around again and saw his commander approching with another warrior that had the rank of Military Commander, one step down from the leader of Ar Station. As they came up Daniel saluted them and said, "We have a rare opportunity here today. Port Cos has weakened it's defenses to come here. If we strike now, it will fall and there is one here that would make a fine Ubar of Port Cos and make it a free port from Cos." he nodded to Darious.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next