The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 24 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:48 pm

She nodded when he said that they would be in the same room and started for it but when he continued she stopped to listen. Blinking in confusion when Garth frist began to speak Jordan looked up at him. Why wouldnt they be there long? She thought to herself and then when she heard that he had decided to stay on the islands she looked up at him with a big smile. "Ohhh Sire I thank you" Throwing her arms around his neck she kissed the side of his neck and then dropped down so her feet were on the ground but her grin was from ear to ear. She was clearly excited and happy about that. She had dreaded going to the mainland she felt more free for the lack of a better word on the islands, her attitude was better too and she didnt mind her body being exposed as it was. Yes everything for her was better on the islands.

Walking down to the cabin Jordan couldnt agree with him more. "I do also like the islands a lot more Garth, I feel I can be more..." She paused she wanted to say free but she didnt want to say that around him, she was already scared that he was going to free her and dispose of her. Instead she countiend "More expressive with my clothes and movements here then on the mainlands" She sighed to herself...How to show Garth that she was still worth the buy.

Once they were in the cabin and he had strippd her down she immeditally turned and gently undid his belt and then while looking at him she pulled off his pants then softly but firmly pushed him to the bed and then took his cock in her hands and then softly lickd the head until it reacted to her tongue then drove her mouth down and feverishly began to give him head. She would prove that she was still worth the buy and she didnt want him to throw her to the side and get a new one.

She had once feared him and hated him now she feared being without him. The way he was rubbign her stomach did not get pass her. Something was wrong and in her mind it was the worst case senieo he was tired with her and was gong to free her and then her life would be over.

She looked up at him to see if he liked what she was doing and if he realized that she was still good at this and could still please him. Her eyes were full of fear and worry and athough she knew that he knew her well enough that he would be able to read her eyes she hoped that he would be too distracted by her deep throating him, nearly chocking on his thick cock her hands massageing his balls as she quickly moved up and down each time she came down she made sure to come all the way down her eyes tearing from the constriction in her throat. She wanted to please him she felt as if her life as she knew it depended on it.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:03 am

Garth grinned when Jordan became more agressive in their love making. To him it was a sign that she wanted to please him more and would continue it even after what he had planned. But the worried look in her eyes had not gone unnoticed. He could tell she was very pleased that they were not going back to the mainland, but is seemed she was worried about something else as well. As she massaged his ball and slipped his cock up into her mouth to suck on it he sat up and placed a hand on her head while the other went to her tits to squeeze them hard.

He let her suck his cock for a while and then raised her head up and kissed her deeply. Then he helped her up onto the bunk and positioned her so he could lube her ass. As he lubed her ass he continued to squeeze her tits one at a time until he was satisfied that he had placed enough lubricant up her ass. He then sat her up on the edge of the bunk and put an arm around her to squeeze one of her tits and caressed her face. "You are worried about something." he told her, "Tell me what bothers you." He turned her head so she faced him and looked into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Pleased that for at least now Garth was distracted by her sucking on his growing cock. She had a sinking feeling that he knew that something was up but he also seemed distracted by what she was doing.

She loved how he reacted to her taking the part of the aggressor. She liked to please Garth and wanted to show him that she was worth keeping around. She could be wrong. But she had seen masters rubbing their wives stomachs when they became pregnant. Could Garth want to impregnate her? She had heard of the painful surgery that she would have to undergo to reverse her sterile state? And what was worse he would have to free her. Then she would be alone in the world.

All she ever knew was being someone’s slave. How would she live as a free woman? She didn’t want to be free. She had longed for it before. But Garth’s speech on the first day was right. Being Garth’s slave she was protected, no one could touch her on penalty of death, but if he freed her she would no longer have that protection. No home, no safety and most of all no Garth.

She continued to give him head even as her own body ached for relive especially as he began to play with her tits her pussy constricted and began to heat up her folds were wet she shifted uncomfortably. But as he lifted her head up she passionately kissed him back, still thinking that she had fooled him into thinking that she was just horney. It had been awhile since he had taken her.

Jordan growled out as he lubed up her ass. She smiled at him as he sat her beside him raising an eyebrow slightly confused on why he had just lubed up her ass and then placed her down beside him. When he asked the question she sighed. His eyes were so gentle so full of love would he really cast her aside? Jordan knew that if he was tired of her

He gave her a order so she had no choice but to answer him. She chewed her bottom lip then swallowed and prepared to answer him.

“Sire, I….I” She shook her head climbed up on his lap and eased his thick cock into her ass then slowly began to move up and down. This way she could answer him but not have to look at him.

“I fear that you are growing tired of me, the way you were rubbing my stomach earlier I had seen my” She froze she wasn’t suppose to talk about her former masters. Plus talking with his cock in her ass was not the easiest thing to do. But she continued.

“I have seen men to that to their women who are pregnant. But you must know that I cannot get pregnant with out a very painful surgery, I have been warned of it, they cut me open and fix something, then sew me up” She swallowed hard before quickly adding “I am fully prepared to go through it for you though master, I would do anything for you”

She continued to fuck him nice and slow her hands on his legs for leverage and her head forward so he didn’t see the tears brimming in her eyes.

“That’s not that part that scares me” She shook her head. “ I know that you know that slave law states for me to get that surgery so I can become pregnant my master, you would have to free me from my slavery sign the papers and I don’t want to be free, I don’t want to lose you Garth, I love you, please I can get better if you are growing tired of me”

As if to prove it she quickened her pace on his cock. “I will do what ever you want just please to free me, as you said I wouldn’t last as a free woman, I need the protection I know I was wanting freedom in the beginning but I also wanted death then, now I just want you, even if you have another girl, just please don’t throw me out, you were right that would mean certain death for me.” She was in a state now, ranting and clearly scared she was fucking him hard now but a tear fell silently from her eye and down her check and off her chin landing on his leg. She did not notice it since she was fucking him too hard and was busy explaining to him what was wrong. Only because he had asked her she much rather have kept this all under wraps but he was too intone with her. She spoke again her voice desperate as she continued to squeeze his cock with her ass.

“I love you Garth, please tell me if you are tired of me I can get better” She leaned forward so he would go deeper into her tight ass and rammed herself back, it caused great pain to her but she knew that it would be like heaven for him. She was clearly trying to prove that she was still worth it and still wanted to be his slave. She had it in her mind that he wanted to get her pregnant so his name would continue then throw her away. Little would calm her now but she figured she was hiding the brunt of it from him since her back was to him and he could not see his face and how upset she really was. Her life as she knew it was over. If he wasn’t planning on getting rid of her before he was defiantly thinking it now seeing how weak and pathetic she was, nothing like the fireball he had first bought. But she was scared and she trusted Garth, but if he did free her and dismiss her from his surface she had plans to take her own life
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Garth wanted to know what was bothering his lovely Jordan. He had seen the worry in her eyes and the way she had taken charge when they entered thier quarters on the ship, had told him something was preying on her mind. As she guied her self down on to his hard cock, so it impaled her ass and began moving on it, she began to tell him what was worring her. She was afraid he was tiring of her and would discard her, wanted to free her and send her away to an uncertain life, and have her under go a painful operation so she could have children.

He shook his head and pulled her back against him as he squeezed her tits hard. Kissing her neck and shoulders he said softly, "Now why would I want to get rid of you? You are what I have wanted for a very long time and you have come a very long way since I bought you." he nipped at her neck a bit with his teeth. "I would never throw you to the side, my dear." He pinched and pulled on her hard nipples. "Though I do have plans for you my lovely Jordan." he moved a hand up to her face and felt the tears on her cheeks. She was extremely worried and frightened. "Do not cry my love, for what I have planned for you I think you will like." he again kissed her neck.

"The stories you heard about the operation that would enable you to have children were just that, stories. None of them are true. It is an easy and painless procedure that a doctor can perform. As for having it done on you, that will come, but only after a bit of more time when we are settled into our new home." he continued to kiss her neck and placed his hands on her hips to slow her down. "You do not have to prove anything my sweet. I know you love me and everything you do pleases me." Once he got her slowed down, to a nice steady rythem, he again squeezed her tits hard. "As for freeing you." he smiled. "I was going to let you know this later but I think it might be a better time now. I do intend to free you. But only so that we may be married. That way our sons or daughters will be free." he moved a hand up to her face again and turned it towards hims some. " He waited to see what her reaction to that news would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Being pulled back Jordan’s body tensed. She was still very nervous she had come to love Garth, and he had said that he loved her. Was it true? Was it all coming to an end? Did he notice Ellen and how more pretty she was, did Garth want maybe a younger version she was sure that she was getting up there in age although she wasn’t sure how old she was, she had never had a birthday but she thought she had been doing good.

She sighed as he kissed her then as he started to talk she slowly began to relax his soft whispers in her ear had amazing effects. As he bite her neck she sighed out. She had been wrong he had plans for her and they didn’t include her being sent away. Feeling his gentle hand on her she tried to pull away ashamed of her tears. Slaves were not suppose to cry because of words their masters said. It was too late though he felt her tears so she turned into his touch as a kitten would turn into a scratch behind the ear. She was confused when he mentioned plans though. If he wasn’t tired of her and didn’t want to send her back what could his plans be?

Hearing that the operation was not as painful as she had been taught she was relived. She nodded to show that she understood what he was saying so the surgery wasn’t painful, and then he went on. Jordan listened intently and she was nodding to let him know that she was paying attention. She smiled at the mention of their new home; she liked the fact that they were going to the island to live she felt more relaxed there, she was livelier there and she wondered if Garth had picked up on that and that added to the reason why they were moving there. She didn’t give it a second thought though she knew that she could not have that effect on him, even if he did love her.

She felt his hands on her hips slowing her down. It was then that she realized that he hadn’t even made any noises this whole time. Maybe since he was too busy explaining things to her he couldn’t, ‘Stupid’ she said silently to herself. But she followed his silent direction and slowed down to a slow easy rhythm.

“I do love you Sire, and I would do anything for you” She said quietly her voice cracking as she still hadn’t fully conquered her fears, he still had something planned and it was making her nervous. Hearing the dreaded words Jordan’s entire body tensed and she became stiff as a bored. She closed her eyes tight and began to shake. She remained this way until he said that he had plans to marry her. Her eyes popped open and her mouth was agape and when he turned her face to face him her shock was all over her face.

“Mmmary me Sire” She gasped then throw her arms around his neck accidently slipping off of his errection she was crying again but happy tears. She then looked up at him. “Really” Then she stopped and whipped her tears away. “But Sire, really??” She was clearly in shock. Then she remembered his mom. “Do you mean a relationship like your mom had” She was beating around the bush but she wanted to know if she could stay in her dresses, and still have all the sex, not like free women that had to cover up and wear uncomfortable clothes, and not be able to show affect to Garth in public if that what marriage was she didn’t want it, but she didn’t dare say it.

She hugged him close and then realized she had slipped out of his erection. “Ohh Garth I am sorry” She gently caressed his erection “How do you want me?” Slipping right into Slave mode again, even if she was still in shock.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:24 pm

To say that she was taken completely by surpise was an understatement. She had not seen it coming and that made him smile. She had moved from her position on him, his cock sliding out of her ass. "I was not going to tell you until we had our new home complete, but your concerns were such that it was best to make sure your mind was put at ease about things." he moved her once more back into position, when she asked how he wanted her. He then again slipped his cock up into her ass and eased her back against him.

"Now then my love, lets take it nice and easy." he chuckled, as he again squeezed her tits hard. "Once our new home is completed, I will get things rolling. Out here we will not have to worry about the stict code of ethics that those on the mainland live by. I like enjoying your lovely body to much to have it all dressed up like the women there." he agains squeezed her tits and then picked up one of the needle daggers from the bag of toys. "Which tit would you like to have it in my sweet Jordan." he began moving it around her tits with one hand as he continued to squeeze them with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:03 am

Frowning Jordan shook her head “And I ruined the surprise, I am sorry Garth, I have been so emotional lately I don’t really understand why” She turned away ashamed. She was supposed to always be placid and willing to please. And although she was always willing to please him she had been really emotional lately, breaking down, being fearful, it wasn’t normal and she knew that it wasn’t right.

She would try and hide her inner turmoil from now on. He wouldn’t like it to know that she was hiding stuff from him but what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. She had ruined what wouldn’t have probably been a prefect surprise and she was beating herself up inside because of it. She kept that hidden from him though.

As he repositioned her so her tight ass was wrapped around his cock she let out a moan. She nodded to his instructions. “Of course Sire” She followed them and moved slowly up and down his thick cock. She hoped that her slow and purposeful movements would drive him wild she was eager to hear his sweet moans.

When he began to talk of the islands she nodded. “I do as well Sire, even the slave dresses are a bit constricting on the mainland, I much prefer the dresses here” She turned and caught his lips softly. Although him playing with her orbs distracted her and turned around again as he asked the question she thought quickly. He seemed to like it most when he stabbed one slowly then the other one quickly. She leaned back and gently bit his ear.

“How about you stab one slowly then when you are ready to fill my ass with your cum you stab the other one quickly?” She kept her face forward though as she waited to see what his reaction would be. He seemed to like it last time and it really worked for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:44 am

Garth could only smile. "It is alright my sweet. Your reaction was more then one could have hoped for. Now that you know my plans for you, it should help you calm your fears." he kissed her neck and shoulders as she rocked slowly back and forth on his cock. He was enjoying the feeling of his cock up her tight ass as he moved the dagger over to her right tit and began squeezing it hard. She was happy now and that meant a lot to him. Even though they would be married, she would continue on pleasing him and letting him do what he wished with her. Having been a slave and learning to enjoy sex alot, she would crave it and want to have it often.

He placed the tip of the dagger to her tit and nipped at her neck with his teeth. Pressing the dagger forward it pierced the skin and began to slowly sink into the soft flesh of her tits. He squeezed her right tit as he slowly plunged the dagger further and further into it. When it was finally fully embedded in her tit he squeezed it one more time and then held the dagger there for a bit as he squeezed her left tit. "Take hold of the dagger my love and keep it in place while I prepare your other tit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Nodding Jordan continued to slowly rock on his hard cock. She was completly at ease now she knew that she would safe forever but she would not give up her clothes or her mind set, even if she was free her heart would always belong to Garth and so would her body. She smiled at the thought of massaging him and flirting with him when he was in a metting, distracting the other people. Pleasing Garth. She hopped that he would still want her to please him like she did now. She would have to make sure of that it a bit. She didnt want the marriage that the free woman had nearly no sex she would most likey writher and die

As he slowly stabbed her tit she gasped and arched her back towards his chest. "Oh Master" She groaned out. When directed her to hold it she did she contined to moan and slowly ease her tight ass up and down his erection. She turned her head and kissed him gently.

"Master I have but one more question about your plans" She lowered her eyes "I know free women dont have sex as much, would that be our fate too?" She was clearly concered, he had shown her the ups of sex and now she feared it being taken from her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:20 am

Garth had to chuckle. She was worried about not having enough sex when they got married. He could tell that she was very use to having sex often to the point of craving it. He was not about to stop enjoying her lovely body just because they would be married. "You have nothing to worry about there my sweet Jordan. You know my desire for sex and I don't see it waining in the future." he squeezed her left tit hard and her right one a bit more gently. "I am going to enjoy fucking you as much as I can and playing with these fantastic tits of yours. "

As she slowly rocked back and forth on his cock he could feel the himself building for the filling of her ass with his cum. "Now my dear prepare yourself for the next dagger." he told her as he lifted it up and placed the tip to her left tit, just below the nipple. He squeezed her left tit hard and as he pumped his hot cum up inside her he plunged the dagger into her tit hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Even thoug she knew it was foolish, Jordan just needed to feel reasured that they would continue to have sex and now that he confirmed it everything was going to stay the smae. She was eager to please him for the rest of his life. She giggled at his reaction. "Hmmmm sounds good my love I could never grow tired of you my master."

She moaned out as he squueezed her left tit hard, then sighed as he did te other one a little more genty. He had such a touch about him that made her feel right at ease and caused her body to ach for more of him. Everything was good with him. She giggled as he called her tits fantastic he had a way that made her feel so awesome about herself. So groaned out for him and started massaging her clit so she could finish at the same time as him

As he told her to prepare herself she nodded and groaned out. She nodded trying to quicken her pace on her clit but as she felt the dagger and him fill her ass she cried out she had quit found her relive presay, it was a different kind of relife. She didnt cum for him but she felt satisfied.

Panting and covered in sweat and his cum she leaned against his chest. "Mmmm master Garth" She said her eyes half closed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:37 pm

He placed her other hand on the second dagger as he gently squeezed both tits. He let his cock slowly receed from her ass and then helped her to sit beside him. Once she was seated on the bed, he bent down and kissed her tits where the daggers entered them. He let her calm down a bit before he reached over and got the gauze and sav. He removed one slowly and held the gauze to it with some of the sav on it, then placed her hand on it, to hold it in place and slowly removed the second dagger.

"You accept what I do to your tits without complaint. He kissed her lips gently. "I know it hurts but I hope it also gives you some pleasure." he put an arm around her and held her to him. He ran a finger aournd her nipples and the areas where the daggers had been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Holding both Daggers in either tit as she attempted to calm her breathing she let out whimpers as she felt his cock receed from her tight ass. She was covered in sweat and cum both of theirs but she didnt care she had made him happy enough that he was going to marry her but keep her almost as his sex slave still. She smiled as he kissed her wounds.

She slowly calmed down and silently watched as he removed the dagger she arched slightly but kept quiet. She held the gauze for him as he removed the second dagger. She whimpered slightly her breasts were tender but he was being so gentle she didnt want to hurt him. She reached up and lightly stroked his face.

As he made his coment she smield and kissed him back. "I do get pleasure from everything you do Garth" She snuggled into his arms and closed her eyes fully relaxed in his arms. Soon she would ask him to ask cookie for a bath but she was too comfortable in his arms. She shivered slightly as he ran a finger around where the daggers had been. She turned and lightly kissed his barechest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Garth continued to hold Jordan. The ship was now underway, along with the second ship. In a couple days they would be at their new home and then their work would begin. Garth was happy and content. Things had gone good for him and now things were working out that he had set in motion. The crew of the Raven moved above deck make sure the sails were unfurled to the max canvas and secured. Upon their return to the islands the cargo they had unloaded would have been bought and the money for it waiting for them. They were a very happy crew.

The gentle rocking of the ship was making Garth a bit sleepy now. The last few days had been pretty good and he was now able to relax. He pulled the blankets up over them to keep them warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 am

Although she was relaxed in his strong arms she couldnt sleep. She was exhuasted and her body wanted sleep but her mind was racing so much had happened the last few days and so much more was going to happen. She thought back on what Garth had said, he wanted their children to be free, that ment he wanted to have children, she wasnt sure she could handle children would she be a good mom? She had never had a mom herself well not one she could remember, how would she be a mom.

She felt the ship start to move and shuddered slightly. She figured Garth had felt that because he pulled the blanket up, that kept her warm but it didnt take away the worry that was eating her up in the inside she thought back to the last time she had been on the ship, Things had not gone good last time they were on a ship, they had been attacked she had been taken captive, tied up and stripped and paraded around, nearly raped by other men, but Garth had come for her and they had found Ellen for Nick, and they were now moving to the islands but she was still nervous about being on the ship. She turned to share this with Garth but he seemed to be sleeping.

She swallowed and cuddled into him more seeking comfort from him. She was happy now and they would be married but he didnt wish her to dress as a free woman, truth be told if he had said that he would free her but she had to dress as a free woman she would have chosen to remain his slave. But he did not wish for anything to change.

Closing her eyes she tried to sleep, she wanted to be able sleep and rest so she could please her master in the morning and even maybe have that bath that she wanted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Garth lay there and relaxed but didn't fall asleep. He was just enjoying the feel of Jordan's naked body next to his and in his arms. He wished that they were already on the island in one of the little houses that had been the pirate captains. At least they would be on the island and begining a brand new life along with a number of others. He would hire workers to come and build the house that he had in mind. It would resemble a plantation house, simalar to Ellen's but with a tall tower which he would use to look out over the island.

He could tell by her breathing that she was not asleep. "They had not been up to long. But they did have to get up early to board the ship, before the tide came in. He kissed the top of her head softly. "What do you want to do since it is still early morning." he whispered. There was not much to do about the ship and they would be on it for a couple days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:12 am

The rocking of the boat was relaxing but not as much as Garths arms, touch and smell was. She knew that once she was free and they were living on the island there would probably be times where he would have to leave her for one reason or another, she wasnt certain how she would be able to handle that she was worried, she didnt know how to be free she only knew the life of a slave. If she thought about it she had come a long way, she normaly caled him by his first name except when they were out. Would he want her to call im by his first name always? It was all too much too take in. The silence gave her a chance to really think about it, she was going to be a wife and in time a mom she was really nervous about being a mom. How would she be? Garth said that they would be free she hoped that he would keep that promise.

When he kissed her head she relized that she hadnt fooled him. She looked up at him and smiled sweetly although it was dark so she doubted if he could really see her. She softly kissed his lips. And snugged even more into his neck. When asked what she wanted to do she softly kissed his neck then whispered back.

"I wouldnt mind a warm bath, but I dont want to distrub Cookie, if that is that boat we are on" She wrinkled her brow she couldnt remember what boat they were on, "But" Then shebowed her head embarassed. "I remember what happend last time I had a bath on the boat" She of course was talking about thm being attacked and her being kidnapped.

She kept her head bowed as she spoke "But do you think I could have a bath but maybe not be left alone for all of it" She looked away "That is unless you have something to do" She quickly added.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Garth simply chuckled and kissed her back and nodded. "Of course you can have a bath." he told her. "This time there will be no pirates to disturb you and I will be there with you." he told her. He stroked her hair a bit and then moved a hand over her body and gently squeezed her tits a bit. "You put something on and I will take you down to see Cookie." He slid from the bunk and began dressing.

He then helped her from the bunk and lit a candle to give them some light. He then examined her tits where he had stabbed them. "They are a bit sore still aren't they?" he asked and lifted each up and kissed them where the little red marks were. He did enjoy doing it to her tits but he wanted to make sure that she was alright. He then let her get a dress on an then took her below to the Galley.

Think we can get Jordan a hot bath Cookie." he asked the man.

He grinned. "Figured you might wish to have one." he grinned. he had heard them in their cabin. "The water is already hot and ready." Garth nodded and took her to the little room where the tub was. He lifted the buckets of hot water and poured them into it, along with some cold water. Once the bath water was ready, he moved behind Jordan and undid her dress and let it drop to the floor. "Your bath awaits." he whispered and kissed her neck, and again squeezed her large and beautiful tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Leaning into his kiss Jordan tightened her jaw. She was still a bit nervous about the priates. Hearing that she could have her bath Jordan was happy. She felt so sticky covered in both of their cum and sweat. She didnt feel worthy to be laying next to Garth when she was like this, plus a chance to be soaked in a hot tub to help relax her.

When he said that there wouldnt be any pirates she let out a sigh of relife. "That makes me feel a lot better Garth" She nodded. "I trust you Sire, I just was so frigtened when I ws with them" She nuzzled his chest some more. She sighed contently as he ran a hand through her hair and down her body. She could have remained like that but he remembered her bath and slid away from her.

She couldnt see much but watchd the darkoutline of him dress. Once he lit the candle she bowed her head in respect. Biting her lip as he carrassed her sore tits. "They are a bit tender Sire but nothing I can't handle" She smiled and carrassed his cheek.

Once se was dressed she walked with him to the gally. She smile and bowed her head to cookie. "Thank you Cookie" She grinned. Seemed Cookie was realy used to having slaves onboard he was all ready with the water.

Being led into the other room Jordan let her dress be dropped. "Thank you Garth" She whispered then stepped into the bath, and sighed contently. She moaned softly as he squeezed her tits and leaned back into his arms and closed her eyes relaxing in the water.

"Garth, I know you have things to do, you can leave me if you wish, I am sur Cookie will let the oters know I am in here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:47 pm

It seemed Cookie had gotten use to having hot water ready for a bath. Probably because of the captains little slave. He was sure that she got fucked quite often just like Jordan did. As Jordan got into the tub and relaxed he left her to wash up and enjoy the hot bath. He took a seat on a bench near by and watched her. "No I have nothing to do at the moment. " he told her. The ship rocked gently as it plowed through the water. Above he could hear the crew moving about on the deck making sure all was secure and right to make the trip at a good speed and safely. "Later we will be dining with the Captain for lunch." he told Jordan.

Aboard the second ship the men and women that were making the trip to start a new life on Garth's Island were settling in the best they could. Most were in the ship's hold arranging bedding and personal items. They were in good spirits because they had a good life to look forward to. New shops to open, homes that they would own and perhaps even some land as well. Garth was not a man to keep everything to himself. Yes it was his Island now, but he would let the people own land. He would be like a govenor or such and they would pay taxes to him so he could improve things on the island. If all worked out the way he wanted, his island would become an important port and safe haven when weather was foul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Even though she had said to Garth that she would be okay alone she was grateful that he actually said. She wasnt wanting to be alone, and if she thought back she hadnt been alone since the attack and she liked it that way. She smiled at him as he stayed. "Thank you for staying Garth I dont really like being alone" She was sure that it sounded foolish to say something like that but Garth knew her so well that even if she hadnt said that she didnt like being alone she knew that he would already know that. It was clear she didnt like to be alone.

She took the cloth and started to clean off the sweat and cum off of her chest and arms. She would need help doing her back but right now she also wanted to just relax. She leaned back and sighed. "Hmmmm this is helping a lot Garth" She said quietly so if anyone was in ear shot they wouldnt hear a slave call her master by his first name.

Hearing about the lunch she smile "And Martha?" She asked excitily She dunked her head and took the soap and began to wash her hair. She attempted to wash her back but it was clear that she was having problems.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Garth chuckled. "Yes she will be there. " he told her. He didn't think the Captain could keep her away, with Jordan there. The two had become fast friends. Besides he doubted the Captain would want his lovely slave to be to far from him. He had a feeling also that the Captain had used his lovely slave girl well. Garth watched her wash her shelf and wash her hair. When she tried washing her back he moved from his seat and took the cloth and soap and began washing it for her as he kissed her neck.

Once he was done with her back he placed the cloth and soap down and moved his hads around to her tits and squeezed them. "do you wish to continue to soak or are you ready to get out." he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Hearing that Martha would be there she grinned. She knew of course that the captain wouldnt want to be too far from his servent just like Garth was never really far from her. Although at lunch her and Martha wouldnt have much time to chat she hoped that since the trip would be a few days her and Marla would have time to talk again. She only had got a glimsp of Marla but she looked like she had really come more into her role on this ship.

Jordan knew that she looked better too, she had becomed tanned her hair had gotten its life back, no longer dull and brittle due to lack of nutienants but was now shinny and thick her eyes no longer fearful and hateful but full of life and intrest. Everything about her looked better now and it was all thanks to Garth.

She turned to Garth as he started to wsh her back. She giggled as he kissed her neck. "Hmmmm" She sighed contently. As his hands found her tits she leaned back to give him more access. Her eyes were closed and she was fully relaxed.

When asked the question she smiled and reached down and rubbed his arms. "I think I am ready to come out" She paused "My dress I wore down here is it clean enough to be worn for lunch?"

She knew how much he liked it when he was able to dry her and dress her it gave him chances to play with her, plus if he didnt want that dress he could chose a different dress for her to wear, purhapes one that was even more reveling.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 am

Garth helped her out of the tub and began drying her off. He had something back in their room for her to ware, besides the island dresses. He had gotten a couple other outfits that he would like her to wear. Once he was satisfied she was dried off he pulled her naked body against him and squeezed her tits again. "Now lets go get you ready." he told her and picked up her dress. Once she had put it back on he took her back to the cabin and took out a new out fit. It was a halter that exposed almost all of her tits and a short skirt where he could have easy excess to her pussy or ass.

When he had her dressed in the new outfit he moved behind her and undid the hook in front of the halter, between her tits, and moved it away from her lovely tits. Then he latched it again, as he kissed her neck. "Do you like your new out fit." he asked her. A knock came at the door and the softness of it told Garth it was Marla. He opened the door and she was there smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Being helped out of the tub she grinned to Garth. She had been right he did love to dry her she assumed it was since he just loved to touch her and she loved it too, loved they way that he was gentle with her and loved on her. When she was dry and he pulled her naked body against him. She closed her eyes and relaxed in his arms and even as he squeezed her tits she groaned and giggled. "Mmmm Garth" She whispered.

She was happy that this bath was uneventful she felt a lot better , cleaner and fresher. She turned to look at him as he said it was time for her to get ready she took the dress and put it on then walked back to their quarters.

Seeing the new outfit her eyes went large. "Garth you spoil me" She looked over the outfit and then as it was put on her she looked down and grinned. "Looks good" She kissed him clearly exciited about the outfit. When he moved behind her she continued to smile to see.

As he unhitched the hook she giggled "I love my new outfit Garth" Then when the knock came she knew it was Marla so when Garth opened the door she walked up to him and wrapping an arm around Garths waist and grinned to Marla "Miss me?"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next