The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 25 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Garth moved his hand down to her ass and under the skirt so he could rub and play with Jordan's ass as Marla greeted them. Marla looked excited and he knew that Jordan would probably love to have a nice long talk with her. "You go with Marla and talk. " he squeezed Jordans ass cheeks. "I think you have a lot to talk about." he smiled and then patted her ass. Marla took one of Jordan's hands and pulled her towards the ladder that lead up to the deck of the ship.

"I am so excited about having a place on land to go to. The sea is wonderful but at times one needs some time on dry land just to appreciate the sea more. You have to tell me what you have been up to since we last saw each other. " she laughed a bit and waited for Jordan to tell her.

Garth went further up to the where the ships wheel was and stood there looking out at the ocean. Behind him was the chart house where all the charts the ship were. Soon on every chart his island would be listed, and as a port. Things were working out quite well now. His children would have a very bright future for them. But he was no fool to make they spoiled brats. They would work to know the meaning of it and the worth of things. When they took over his business ventures, they would be well rounded and not greedy and spoiled like so many children of rich people he had seen. Below he could see Marla walking with Jordan. He grinned wondering if she would tell Marla of his plans for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Turning her head to smile at Garth when he placed his hand on her ass she winked at him letting him know that she enjoyed his touches. Smiling then to Marla it had not been that long since they had last seen each other but so much had happened since then that it felt like years.

When Garth gave her the go ahead she turned to him after he squeezed her ass and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips passionately then curtsied. “Thanks you Sire” She grinned again then allowed herself to be pulled away. Then walking up the ladder she was nearly bubbling over with excitement she had so much to tell her and Garth had given her permission to tell Marla what had happened.

She nodded to Marla as she talked about the land making the sea a better place. “Aye I know what you mean” She grinned as she was asked what she had been up to. It could take awhile to talk about it all but they had time, she doubted that Garth would need her anytime soon. She had just had a bath and he wouldn’t want to call upon her soon.

“Well” She started “So much I don’t know where to begin” She thought for a moment. “Well the pirates came and attacked us, while Garth was with the men defending I was with the women and we helped out the injured”

She smiled at Marla’s expression “Yes I know how to tend to injuries, I was forbidden to learn so of course I learned” Marla giggled And Jordan continued “Well that was amazing, we were able to help out so many men” Marla nodded and Jordan continued

“Ohh Garths manservant, we were able to reunite him with his long lost love” Marla let out a squeal. Jordan laughed “Well yes it was adorable” She skipped the part about her and Garth giving Ellen lessons.

Just to tease Marla and to have a little fun Jordan brought a finger to her chin… “Hmmm I know there is something I forgot” But the smile in her eyes proved that she was teasing. Whispering to Marla “Ohh I remember now” She looked around “Master Garth wishes us to be married, and in time to have a family”

Marla leaped up and down and let out a high pitch squeal, which got a couple raised eyebrows from the ship hands Marla grasped Jordan’s hands and began jumping up and down. Jordan began to laugh

“I do not know who is more excited you or I”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:13 pm

His question was answered with Marla jumping up and down and crying out in joy. Garth could only chuckle as he watched the two below. Marla could not help but keep telling Jordan how wonderful it was. "No more slavery, you and Garth together forever and abe to have a family. Oh Jordan that is so fantastic." she held Jordans hands and tried to calm herself. "I remember my mother and father together with me as a little girl. They loved each other so much, and me." she told Jordan. "We sailed all over the world together." Then she sat down beside Jordan. "We lost my mom to sickness a few years ago, and then dad fell to pirates." she said saidly.

But she looked up at Jordan, but I remember the good years we had." she squeezed her hands. "You and Master Garth I hope will have just as wonderful life. A family is such a great thing."

The Captain joined Garth at the rail and raised a brow. "It seems Marla is very excited about something." he looked at Garth

He chuckled and shugged his shoulders, "Jordan just told her some very good news." he told the captain and then told him what he was planning.

The Captain looked at Garth and asked, "Are you sure?'

Garth explained what his father had done and figured that he would do it as well. A pleasure slave being treated with love, would make the perfect mate when freed. She would still have the needs of a pleasure slave and be use to having her husband doing what he wished with her. It would be a better marriage then one to a free woman that had never known sex or a man's touch. The Captain listened and rubbed his chin. "Never thought of it like that he said."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Hearing and seeing Marla's reaction Jordan couldnt help but laugh. She wasnt sure who was more excited herself or Marla. She looked up and caught a glimsp of Garth standing there with the captain. She smiled and bowed her head in respect then turned back to Marla as she was speaking.

"Truth be told I have no idea how to act as a wife, and when Master Garth first told me of his plan I was nervous, but he has promised me that I will get to be able to act and dress the same" She was excited about being about to hold a baby in her arms too. But in case Marla never had that experiance she didnt mention it. "I cant belive this is happening, when Master Garth bought me I did things and said things that would warrent at least a good beating, if not death, but he had compassion and patience with me and now look at it" She was grinning from ear to ear. And she had a glow about her, but her eyes still showed a little unsurenss and nervousness.

Looking up to where her master was again she saw the captain and bowed her head to him as well. Then grinning to Marla. She hugged her again. "So you must tell me what goes into a wedding?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Garth chuckled as he saw Jordan looking up at him and the Captain. Yes Jordan was excited but yet he felt that she was a bit nervous about it all as well. Not many pleasure slaves or slaves for that matter were freed and then married to the former master. Not many at all, the only one that he knew of was his mother. He guessed there were others, but he had not heard about them. Slaves never really expected anything like that either. All they knew was the wants and desires of their masters.

But Garth knew it had worked for his father and mother. They had been very happy together and his mother did not deny his fathers desires. She had been freed from slavery but had remained wanting and needing her husbands touch and the feel of his cock up her pussy and ass. His mother loved him and had insured that at the right age he had been introduced to the world of pleasure, by having her husband rent a pleasure slave for him now and then. Garth knew that Jordan would do alright and enjoy being a free woman and his wife. She would be able to go with him anywhere and not have to worry about being touched by any other man.

He looked at the Captain and saw him thinking as he looked down at Marla. The Captain of a ship was allowed to have a slave on board or his wife and family. A wife usually helped with the cooking for the crew and cleaning of clothes as well as tending the sick and injured. A womans cooking was always better then that of a ship's cook, or at least it always tasted better. He could see the wheels turning in his mind from what he had told him of his plans.

Marla laughed when Jordan asked about what all went into a wedding. "Oh there is so much." she told Jordan. "Well for the normal weddings that is. The families of both sides are invited and there is a big ceremony, and then a big party afterwards. But I think for you and Master Garth, perhaps a simple ceremony, and a few of his friends, like the Captain and perhaps others he knows and a party. I hope my master will be there so I can." she squeezed Jordan's hands. "Do you know many of Master Garth's friends or people he knows:?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:08 am

Although she was a bit lost in the moment she never lost track of Garth. She kept glancing up for him. Making sure that he was not in need of her yet. Everything was happening too fast. She had gone from thinking she was going to lose her master and be resold to being engaged to her master but without having to lose any of the benefits of being a slave, she would still be protected and wouldn’t have to dress in the conforming clothes that other free women wore.

She was listening to Marla and her smile turned to a frown. She knew none of Garth’s friends. And she had no family. She licked her lips looked up at Garth then back to Marla “The only ones I know are you, the Captain and Master Nick and Mistress Ellen” She shook her head. “I don’t know any of Master Garths friends, but he would know who to invite” She leaned against the railing. “I don’t need a big wedding, I never thought this day would come I am all jumpy and giddily”

She looked up at Garth and the captain and smiled. “It seems both of our masters cant keep their eyes off of us either” She grinned a wicked grin “I do wonder what they would think if we hide on them, a little game of hide and go seek?” She winked she had clearly found a playfulness in her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Garth could only chuckle when he saw the way Jordan looked up at him. When the time came he would have to make sure that Ellen and Nick were invited, along with some of the people from the port town and of course people now settling on his island and the Captain and Marla as well. He had no family that he wanted to come. When his father married his mother it seemed that his brother and wife had objected to the wedding and never came around again. He was sure there were uncles and aunts and couisns out there, but he had never known any of them, and had no use for them.

He let the two of them talk for awhile before going down and smiling at Marla. She grinned back at Garth and gave a slight curtse and then ran up the stairs to the Captain. He Could see the Captain slip a hand up under her dress to her ass and rubb her ass cheeks. "Well now my dear I see you have told Marla about what I have planned." He stood behind her and put his arms about her. "Are you nervous about it?" he asked her and kissed her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Her idea for playing a little game of hide and go seek never had a chance before she knew it Garth came down. She gave him a smile and bowed her head to him. Watched as Marla ran up to the Captain. She noticed the captain slip his hand up and rest on her ass. Jordan grinned. Marla was defently happy with her master just as Jordan herself was happy with Garth.

Whn he stood behind her she leaned back and sighed. He seemed to know what she needed right then and that simply was his arms wrapped around her. "Yes Sire" She said in case anyone was listening "I told Marla, she is very excited as am I" She giggled as he kissed her neck.

"I be a little nervous Sire" She admitted while staring into the ocean "I dont know how to be anything but a slave, is being a wife much different?" She sighed "And I know its normal for a slave not to know her masters bussiness, but a part from The Captain and Marla then Master Nick and Mistress Ellen I know none of your friends for the wedding" She looked up at him and slightly kissed his cheeck. "But you have made me the happiest woman ever"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Garth had to chuckle. "Well you have some people on the islands that would probably love to come." He pulled her more against him as he nibbled on her neck a bit. "I think you remember them all don't you?" All the people she had helped that night. Garth was a hero there and so was Jordan. In the eyes of those she helped she was, even if she was a slave girl. "They will be invited along with Marla and the Captain, Ellen and Nick and everyone aboard the ships going to my island."

In his things was everything he needed to make her freedom official. He had already had the Court House on the Island do up the papers. All he had to do was to sign them and she was free. Then the Marriage licence was there along with the rings. He had it all ready to go. Once the town was fixed up properly and his place built, he would be ready to have the wedding. Till then though he would have to keep her as his slave.

His hands moved up to her tits and he squeezed them hard. "There is alot to do before our wedding." kissing her cheek he breathed in her scent. "We will be pretty busy for awhile."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Nodding to what Garth was saying Jordan had to smile he was right they had those on the island. She giggled as he nibbled her neck. "I do remember them" She brought a hand instinctivly to her face where she had been struck. "They were all realy nice, and helpful" She said again not thinking what she did was worth anything.

When he mentioned Marla and Ellen coming she clapped her hands "Oh thank you Master" She grinned. She was still nervous, she wanted to make sure that he allowed her to please him anytime and would let her stay in her slave clothes, but he had said that she would be able too so she had no real fear of her having to become a proper free wife.

She moaned as he moved hhis hands to her tits. "I do like your hands on my tits my love" She whispered the last part hotly into his ear as he kissed her cheeck. "If I may ask Sire what is tehre to do before our wedding, I know nothing of these things"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Garth had been to several weddings in his young life. But he had never been in the planning or in the wedding party. But he did know that many of those that he attended, the bride and groom had hired some one to do all the setting up and stuff. But these were people with money. Those that were the working class did the planning themselves. Garth figured he would have one of those settling on his island. "We will both find out. I am not sure of all that goes into the planning but there are those that do."

He moved her dress down over her tits, bareing them and squeezed them some more. "Before that though we have to get the island settled, the town reuilt and our place built." he kissed her neck. "I want a place that you will be happy in and where we can have people come and visit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

Jordan couldnt not imagine anything getting better then it was now she was with the most wonderful man, sure he was her master, and even when they were married in a way he would still be her master and she was okay with that. She loved him and he loved her, he never let her forget that. She felt so right in his arms and she just wanted to stay in his arms. She knew others were most likely watching her but she was okay with that. She no longer minded she wanted Garth to show her off.

She looked up at him. "I do not need a big one Sire, unless of course that is what you want" She smiled. "I saw once this woman had a ring of flowers on her head" She paused "I know that isnt a real good discription but if I could have that..." She trailed off then shook her head "Never mind it was a stupid question"

As he moved her dress down she smiled and groaned out softly. "Mmmmhmmm" She nodded to what he said ha to be done. "I understand Sire" She turned her head and kissed his lips softly at the sound of the house he was going to build for her she smiled and moved she she could whisper. "I would be happy anywhere as long as you are with me Garth" She then softly kissed his hear and nuzzled his neck.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Oh he wanted a nice wedding for them. He wanted everyone that they had met on the islands to be there for it, to see him free and marry Jordan. Something that was seldom if ever done. "I will show everyone how I feel about you." he grinned. "Also I want to celebrate it big." he kissed her neck as he squeezed her tits and pinched her hardened nipples. He pulled her dress back up over her tits and then guided her away from the railing of the ship and back down below to their cabin.

Once inside he undid her dress and let it fall to the floor and pulled her completely naked body against him. "I think I have been neglecting that sweet pussy of yours my love. Would you like to feel my cock up inside you?" He moved her over to the bunk and sat her down on it and then stripped himself. Once naked he spread her legs and knelt beween them and began to finger and lick her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:36 am

Hearing how excited Garth was about the wedding Jordan couldnt help but smile. "If you want a big one Sire, then I am fine with that, anything I can do to help plan it just let me know okay. I want everyone to know how I feel about you" She said softly "That a slave has fallen inlove with her master"

She sighed and let out soft whimpers as he kissed her neck and continued to play with her tits. She was relaxed in his arms but also she was getting horny. As he moved her dress she looked up at him, then smiled as he lead hr back to their cabins, it seemed that he was just as horney as she was.

When he stripped her she shivered slightly but grinned up at him. She nodded slightly as he made his comment. "It has been missing you sire" She watched as he stripped and then when he knelt she gasped and then moaned feeling his finger and tounge on her pussy.

"Ohhh Sire" She moaned out, clearly in need of him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Garth grinned as he continied to flick his toung in and out of perh hot and wet pussy. He had fucked her lovely ass now he needed to tend to her pussy. The way she moaned and cried out told him how much she enjoyed it. One hand he placed on her hips while he used a finger on the other to move in and out of her pussy as he flicked his toung around it.

He continued doing this for a bit, enjoying how it drove her wild. Soon he rose and sat down on the bunk his back against the wall. "Come my dear and straddle my lap facing me." he told her. His hard cock was erect and waiting for her to ease herself down on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 am

Still shifting and moaning as Garth continued the torture. She moaned out and cried out his name she watched him with a smile on he face. When he placed his hand on her hip she took it in her own and lightly squeezed it. He knew how to drive her nuts and he was taken full advantage of it.

Finaly he releated and sat down. She eagerly climbed to him and held his hard rod and then lead it into her tight waiting pussy. She moaned into his neck and whimpered out his named. "How I have been missing this" Thenshe got close to his ear "Garth" Then placing her hand on his strong shoulders she started to slowly rock on him.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 am

Yes he had been neglecting her poor pussy. He did love fucking her up her ass, it felt so good as well. She had come to enjoy it as well, especially when he fucked her pussy with a toy. As she began rocking back and forth on his hard cock, he took her tits in his hands and squeezed them hard and then brought one then the other to his mouth and began suckling on them. She had come to the point where she seemed to desire him fucking her and playing with her tits and pussy. That was what he wanted, so that after he had freed her and married her she would want to continue having sex often.

He head heard that some women after they had been married and the initial enjoyment of sex with their husbands had eased back on it, till they hardly had it at all. That was not going to be the case with Jordan and him. Not now, not how he had gotten her liking it so much and wanting his touch.

He continued squeezing her tits hard, kissing them and flicking his toung over their hard nipples. "I do love playing with your lovely tits my sweet." he then moved up her chest and then her neck till he claimed her lips in a deep and passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Jordan couldnt belive how far she had come, a few weeks ago she had been captive of a evil pirate, nearly sold again taken from her sweet Garth. He had come for her. Then they were attacked and she thought she had lost him again, but now he was going to marry her and she was going to have a child with him. She was going to be a mom, she wondered slightly if Garth would sell their daughter into slavery, but she doubted it, she had a feeling Garth would be a protective father.

She moaned out as she continued the movements, She knew that even when they were married she would still please him. She loved sex and the way it made her feel, and she loved making him make the sounds that he did, he only seemed to do so when she did very good.

As he claimed her lips she growled and drove her tongue in hard and rame herself harder down she wanted to hear the sweet noises that he made.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25