The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Curiosity Killed The Catfish  R/rated - Page 7 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:45 pm

It took all the self control Syrenne could muster to not react when Merlin finally made his entrance. She wanted so much to rush into his arms, but her new status meant she had to represent her crown and bloodline with the upmost dignity and care. She remained still and quiet as he made his way through the silenced crowd. It would have been impolite to continue chattering when he entered. However, when he suddenly stopped in front of her with his mouth literally hanging open and his eyes drinking in her form and presence, that did more for both of them than Merlin could have imagined. She saw it in the reaction of the other leaders. They were stunned! For Syrenne, this couldn't have been a better start.

Once by her side, Syrenne lifted her head slightly higher to Merlin and smiled almost lovingly as he verbally confirmed what his manner and eyes had said not moments before. "Thank you." She whispered back, then cast her eyes back to the staring eyes of the grand hall. Merlin made his introduction and hers and he did it very well. Many of them nodded and bowed their heads in respect. He'd made a very good impression on all of them and they agreed with his plans to the point they all suddenly bowed in unison as was the tradition when agreeing with ones royalty. The floor was then passed to Syrenne and she lifted up with grace and agility.

With all eyes on her, she regarded them all closely, remembering each of their faces so she would know them in passing later. Then, with great care, she folded herself at her hips and bowed low to them in respect. "My Kin." She said fondly, "My father was a good merman and a loyal warrior for our people. His brother, Midas, was a good king and a loyal protector of these waters. It is my wish that we return to those days. Our new king, Merlin, son of John, may not be of our people, but his respect and understanding of our kind has shown no boundaries." She took a deep breath and flared her gills before continuing. "In restoring my bloodline to its rightful place, Merlin has brought an end to many years of hardship and suffering at the hands of the usurper king and his son." At this, many of the merfolk present began to bow and cheer in agreement. "In addition to this great feat." She continued, "Merlin, under fine instruction by my own guardian and leader, Hector, son of Braccus, has offered a pairing and in so doing, has ensured that the original bloodline will remain on the throne of our great realm." More cheers and bows came and Syrenne made a measured movement to Merlin. With her head high, she openly took Merlin's hand and placed it neatly between her breasts to rest on the tip of the necklace he'd given her. She did this with great pride and smiled at him.

The entire hall erupted in applause and bows of respect and agreement and Syrenne took a deep breath as she moved away from Merlin and faced the community. "Let now, the leaders from each community come forth to formally join together as one family and to respect each other." She took Merlin's hand and carefully moved forward to the edge of the platform. The leaders began to line up with one servant at their sides that held a gift. They moved forward in turn and Syrenne smiled and bowed her head to each one.

"Each leader offers a gift to welcome the new king or queen." She whispered to Merlin. "To refuse a gift is a great insult. The leaders go to great lengths to present something unique from their community." The gifts ranged from gold and silver to precious gems, rare caged fish, crystals and unique species of jellyfish, squid and coral. The final gift was something that Syrenne had believed only one other merfolk had.

From the deep community from within what Merlin knew as the Marianna Trench, came something most spectacular. The leader offering it was unique enough. Completely hairless with a tall crest of rigid bone, this merman was clearly from a much more primal bloodline. It was this bloodline that mixed with the ground-dwellers that created many of the now familiar merfolk that Merlin saw. His solid silver scales and sharp webbed hands came together as though to applaud, but was silent while his head dipped right down. His much slimmer tail curled on itself like an eel as he bowed low and then lifted his head to meet Syrenne's gaze with his pitch black eyes. He did not speak. The particular breed of merfolk had lost the ability through evolution. Sound did not carry that far down and under so much pressure, so it was pointless to keep such a trait through the generations. His smile was somewhat frightening, but the intention was far removed. The servant with him bowed low and came forward with a large dome of volcanic glass. It glowed inside, giving off an unnatural, but beautiful blue light. The dome was put down and the leader bowed his head one more time before turning away.

Syrenne stared at the glowing dome with shock. "The sands." She said in gasps......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed The Catfish  R/rated - Page 7 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

Post by questor Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:00 am

From what he heard among the representatives and those from the Spire, it seemed his words and desire for them to be independent until trouble came was accepted with great relief. His attitude and ideas were something that had not been for a very long time. He felt that they accepted him more now and if he wanted something, it would be done with out question. No longer would they feel below those in Jakar. He would make sure that they were looked upon as equals in every way.

When Syrenne rose to speak she looked every inch a Queen. When she spoke, gone was the young maid that she had once been and in her place was a full grown woman. Her words were eliquent and more mature. He could see the pride in Hector's face and the way he stood. This was a great day for him.

When Syrenne told him about the gifts, he understood and thanked each one as they came forward and presented their gifts. Some of the things would adorn the new living space that he was going to have to find with Syrenne. Large yet not overly, one where a King and Queen could live and welcome guests.

When the strange merman came forward, one he learned was from a greater depth then everyone else, he smiled and gave a welcoming bow to the representative. He could just see his father's face when he was told of this branch of the merfolk. But then the Merman presented his gift and Merlin's eyes widened. When he recovered from his surpise, he bowed again to the representative and said. "My thanks for such a wonderful gift. I know of it's rarity and value." As he spoke he used sign language as well as he could see that this type of merman could not speak and probably could not speak. He could only hope that the merman understood him some how.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:53 pm

The merman was about to return to the back of the hall when Merlin spoke to him. He stopped and turned back with a slightly puzzled look on his silvery pale face. His head twitched and his eyes jumped from one hand to the other as Merlin tried to thank him. To him, this was incredibly strange behaviour. The servant with him also looked confused as to what Merlin was trying to say exactly. While they had ears of sorts, their hearing was more akin to radar or sonar so his speech was distorted and strange to him.

Worried that the deeper race might be insulted mistakenly about Merlin's attempt to be grateful, Hector moved forward and held up his hand at Merlin. "Merlin, he doesn't understand." He said quietly. "Allow me." He half turned to the representative and oddly lifted his tail up behind him until his fins were above his head. One could see this took some effort on his part. In return, the representative did exactly the same thing, though with far greater ease. Hector then started clicking with his tongue. Three short clicks, then one long, then two more short ones. He then brought the tips of his fins together and clicked his tongue twice more. In return, the representative made various clicks in three short bursts and the pair grinned at Hector. They found him amusing.

Dropping his tail with relief, Hector turned back to Merlin. "I've explained that you've thanked him for such a rare and wondrous gift. They think I'm amusing for trying to explain it to them. Perhaps my tone might be a little out. He replied that he is honoured by your gratitude and he understands the importance for you both." Hector smiled and nodded to Merlin, then Syrenne and then backed up.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:56 am

Now that the formal meeting was all over, the representatives began talking among themselves. They probably had not been in contact that much and wanted to know what was going on in their respective communities. Enterlinking an arm with one of Syrenne's he lead her slowly through the multitude of merfolk. Most were amazed that he was able to breath under water, being a person from the surface.

He let them examine him and most were excited by it but some were worried. If one could adapt to the water as Merlin had, others would follow and then there would be problems. Merlin tried to assure them that he would be there when that day happened to teach them what they needed to know and also bring them together with other merfolk so both sides could get to know each other.

When the reception was over and done with he took Syrenne and the large quantity of sand to the island. There was a little inlet that was deep and Syrenne could sit on a large rock by the shore while he radioed his father. Once that was done he sat on the rock with her and put an arm about her. "How does it feel to be the Queen of your people? A few days ago you were just another mermaid, but today a beautiful and wonderful Queen."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:23 am

Once the formalities were done with, Syrenne followed Merlin into the crowd of merfolk and began mingling with them. She found this much easier than giving the speech and it showed as her manner relaxed and her smile eased. Many were fascinated by Merlin's ability and were eager to examine him and understand how it had been done. Understandably, some were worried, but he was quick to lay down his terms for that happening, but even Syrenne was a little curious as to how more of his kind would effect the ocean. Still, he made it clear he would keep things in order for them.

Things progressed and soon, while Merlin was still talking with the representatives, Syrenne found herself surrounded by others. Many of them openly touched her and seemed impressed by her efforts. They commented on how smooth her tail scales were and how they shone in the natural light from the Spire's walls. One or two were even bold enough to touch her hips, backside and breasts and then commented on them. Syrenne was happy about their comments and remarks. They were impressed by her and many were happy to openly state how lucky Merlin was to have such a fine female and she gave her thanks for their hopes for strong spawn. On that note, the talk then turned to the actual pairing. Syrenne explained that they were taking their time with it as they wished to fully know each other first and she wanted to journey onto land as his mate there too before they considered spawning. Once again, they gave their best wishes and hopes to her and she thanked them.

The meeting began to wind down somewhat and many of the representatives were led away to find accommodation until they were ready to leave again. It seemed Merlin took this opportunity to slip away and Syrenne was almost relieved to follow him out of the Spire and towards his little island. All the way there, she stared at the still glowing done of glass with the fabled sands. Soon enough, they reached the island and he led her up a small inlet that was still deep enough for her to be comfortable. She found a rock that put her head and shoulders above the water, but was still deep enough to keep the waning sun from overheating her scales. She turned to face the setting orb as he came back to her and put an arm around her. She smiled and leaned into him. How did it all feel, he asked her.

"It feels like a dream." She replied quietly as she watched the sun set over the horizon. "But I'm glad it's all done with for a while now." She continued. "All that sitting up straight and speaking on mass, I don't like it much. I think I'll leave that to you in the future." She smiled and looked up at him. "What about you?" She asked, "It wasn't so long ago that you were little more than a slightly freakish oddity and still trying to assimilate. Now you're King!" She moved slightly from him so she could look into his eyes. The tiny scales on her face and neck began to sparkle in the fading light as her skin dried and she seemed to warm as well....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:39 am

As he held her to him he bit his lip a bit before answering. "Frightening." he said. "It is something that I was not prepared for at all. I have read books about when the surface world had kings and queens. Some were good while others were bad. Those that were good kings and queens always had those plotting to invade their kingdoms or from within to take power. Those that were bad had the people rising up to get rid of them and someone else, usually in the blood line to take the thone.

Then there is what we call politics. The running of the kingdom. In the surface world there were nobles, mainly rich men and women that owned lands and supported the king, the richer and more powerful they were, the differnt title they carried.. Here it is the leaders of the comunities. Everyone will want to be the favorite of the king and the queen. Outside the realm that we rule from. Here is where politics play a great part, trying to keep everyone happy and thinking they are the favorites to keep harmony. I am not that good at that and I don't want to make any of the communities feel less important." he sighed and watched the setting sun. "We had best get back while there is still light.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:46 am

Syrenne listened carefully to what Merlin said about past royalties and nodded in understanding. "The line of Dracus was much the same." She said quietly, "But I think that blame lies squarely with Illithia. It is a problem common to all races of beings, merlin. We want what someone else has and we will do whatever it takes to have it." She looked up at him with a small smile, "And it will be the same with you, my love. There will always be one or two that want more than what they already have, that is the way of Nature, and you can't be universally loved by everyone. It is simply impossible. Perhaps..." She turned to look at the small sandy beach behind her and then dipped her head. "Perhaps treat them instead like sand." She moved from the rock and hauled herself up the small incline and onto the sand. "It would be impossible to pick just one grain of sand to be your favourite, so you pick them all up the same. Instead of playing favourites, which in the end, will only cause more problems than solve them, treat them as you would sand. Give no one better than the other. That was the way Midas ruled. He never held a favourite, nor did he ever hold a least. He simply respected them for them and that was it. And in turn, they respected him for him."

She moved further up the beach and despite the weight of her tail, she seemed to move with some skill and grace. Her already buffed scales seemed to shine more as the sand rubbed away the salt on her skin. She then pulled her knee up and wrapped her arms around it as she stared out into the darkening skies and the ocean that touched it on the horizon. She didn't want to home just yet. "Can we stay a while longer?" She asked. "I'd like to watch the stars come out for a bit. We have names for many of the constellations and some solitary stars."

As the sun dipped down finally, she pointed out what he would know as the North Star. "That's Nuri." She said, "Our guiding star. No matter what time of year of where we are, it holds true where it is." Her hand moved slightly to the South, "And that one is the Great Warrior." She was pointing to Orion. "When he comes to the southern sky, it means the seasons are changing and we must be on guard to protect against the harsh weather. And that one up there." She pointed further North now. "That is the Slug." She was pointing to the Great Bear. "If you look real close, it looks like a sea snail, but it's shell is so tiny, it can't fit all the way in." She laughed quietly and then pointed to one more constellation. "And that little clump over there are the Pleiades, the warring sisters. Always on the move and changing about like they're fighting." She didn't know they shared that name with the ground dwellers yet. "I love to watch the stars come out, but most of the time, I'm sat on the Spire somewhere. I've never actually sat on a sand bank to watch them before. Hector always said it was too dangerous to be so far alone at night." She laid back and put her hands under her head for comfort. Her tail flapped about a little in the sand and she wriggled slightly as it tickled between her scales.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:55 am

He moved to the beach with her and sat there looking up at the sky. The stars came out and the sun had set. He knew that it would not be a good time to return to the spire and the his two constant body guards surfaced and said it was now to dangerous to try and make it back. That they would have to stay at the cove until morning.

They told Merlin and Syrenne that they had found a cave below that went far under the island that would be a good place to spend the night. They then sank beneath the water to leave the two alone.

He then sat there listening to what she said about the stars. He then pointed out other constellations and told her what his people called them. He then pointed to a point of light that shone bright. "That light there is a planet. Something like this one but no one knows what it looks like for sure. It has a very dense cloud cover that covers the entire planet. It is closer to the sun so we figure it is a hot world and not livable. But again with the thick cloud cover to protect it, it could be earth like. "

He leaned over and kissed her deeply. "We are going to make this work." he told her smiling. If his father could make the sand work right, Syrenne would have a longer time on land and they could do what they both wanted. It would be interesting to see what kind of spawn they would have.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Syrenne stared up at the sky where Merlin was pointing and gazed in awe as he described another planet. She was fascinated. Then he kissed her in a way that he hadn't done before. She responded with a deep longing sigh. They would make this work, he said and she nodded in agreement. "One way or another." She told him and kissed him again.

With the new guards finding refuge in some caves under the island, it left Syrenne and Merlin alone and she stared at him with something very close to wanting. Though she wanted very much, she didn't want to push the matter. Instead, her eyes moved to the glowing glass dome and she began to shuffle up the beach towards it. Did she dare touch it? Absolutely!

The second her fingertips touched the rough glass, it began to glow brighter. The sands inside were reacting to her. "Merlin, look!" She said happily, "Look what happens when I touch the sands!" She was excited....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 pm

He saw the sands glow as she touched the volcanic glass dome. It reacted to her touch, even though she had not touched the sand itself. His father said the sands were iradiated from something with in the earth's crust. Or perhaps even further down in the earth. The magma from underground volcanoes seemed to bring it to the surface.

Perhaps the ancients had seen found it somewhere and had some how found out its use. Perhaps by accident, or they were a lot smarter then they were given credit for. Atlantis was suppose to have had some sort of aircraft and advanced ships to sail the oceans. They had technology way ahead of the times as did Jakar.

He looked down at the sand and then peered closer. "This does not look to be like sand or the sand that we have been told about. This looks more fine and smooth." He looked at Syrenne. "The ones that gave this, did they not come from the great depths to the north, where you have said Atlantis lies?"

Could it be refined sand. Sand gathered from the ruins of Atlantis its self?

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:06 pm

The more Syrenne touched the glass dome, the more it began to glow and when Merlin began voicing his ideas about it, she took the next step and actually picked it up. "It could be." She said excitedly. The dome was a lot heavier than it looked and she ended up having to sit it across her knee to stop her falling over with it. When she did that, it glowed brighter than ever.

"Oh Merlin!" She sighed, staring into the blue light, "It's so beautiful. I could stare into this all night." And she so very badly wanted to. It seemed almost hypnotic, like watching a pod of dolphins dance around each other, or a school of tuna on migration to deeper water.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Merlin took the volcanic glass dome from her and sat it down on its side. The pile of fine sand glowed now with a blue light. He stared at it and was trying to remember the right amount that was suppose to be used. The tablets at the Spire had been made available to him and he read them all.

Though it had nothing in them about refining the sands, it told of how they could change one back and froth. Only a pinch of sand was required. Should they dare try it now. Or should they wait till his father arrived. At least then if it was the other way, the painful and dangerous way, they would have someone there that could keep her alive. He looked at her with a questioning look.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:31 pm

As Merlin turned the dome on its side to see the sand inside, neither of them noticed that a few grains escaped through a crack in the glass. They toppled out over Syrenne's tail and sank in quickly. She felt nothing except a slight tickle, but she thought it the sand she was sat on again and simply scratched the itch away lightly. It stopped and she thought nothing more of it.

"What should we do?" She asked, "Should we open it and see what the sand look like proper or should we wait until daylight and have a look then?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:49 pm

"I don't know." Merlin told her. "My father should be here tommorow. He did not return to the mainland but was checking out another place." He was afraid that should they try she might not survive it, if the sand was the unrefined type. "I think tommorow would be best." He caressed her face and then picked up the dome again and then stood up and walked up a bit more and put it on a low table inside the tent he had there.

Coming back to her he sat down and then looked at the water. "I think we had best get you back into the water and get all that sand out of your scales. He had noticed how she was scratching at them. He picked her up so she did not have to scoot down and get more sand in her scales. Once in the water Merlin noticed something, a blue glow coming from her scales. He looked at her with a worried look.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Syrenne really didn't want to leave the island and when he picked her up to carry her into the water, she wriggled and fidgeted to get free. Not that it worked, she was wet within a few minutes, but then something odd happened and Merlin became incredibly worried. "Oh my!" She breathed as she looked through the water at her tail. It was glowing! "Oh no!" She wriggled completely free of him and turned in tight circles to inspect the glowing mass. "Oh no! Some of the sand must have escaped!" She was frightened now and quickly shot up the beach and out of the water again.

As she hauled herself up the sand and away from Merlin, her tail began to jolt and jar about at her hips. It shuddered and shimmered with the blue light and very quickly, it became too bright to look at directly. Syrenne lay still then and buried her head in her hands and arms to try and block out the now blinding light. "Merlin!" She cried, "Merlin! What's happening?!" But there wasn't any pain. All her fear was purely down to the sudden light.

The light got brighter and brighter until it covered the entire island and then in an even brighter flash, it was gone. Syrenne lay on the sand, curled up in a tight ball and shaking with fear and didn't dare move an inch. As the light faded, it was clear something spectacular had happened to her. From the waist up, she looked no different. From the waist down, that was another story.

Her new skin held only the slightest blue tint from her natural colouring, but otherwise, she had silky soft and supple skin that curved around wide hips and slender legs. She had legs. She had legs and she had feet and she had toes, just like Merlin. Above her waist, she still had her gills, but they were much smaller and much less obvious than before.

"Merlin?" She asked, still too terrified to move. "Merlin?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Merlin was there at her side as the blue light became brighter and brighter. Then the light was gone and Merlin pulled her to him as his eyes adjusted to the night once more. What he saw made his eyes go wide, then he placed a hand on her face and turned it to him. "Are you alright?" he asked concerned.

The transformation had happened and it had not taken much of the refined sand to do it either. But was she in pain, did it hurt her. This was something that he wanted to know. He held her tightly to him waiting for her to tell him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 am

Feeling Merlin at her side, she shuffled quickly into his arms, but as yet, still hadn't opened her eyes. She was too frightened still. Was she alright? To be honest, she really had no idea, but she wasn't in any pain. "I think so." She said carefully. "Nothing hurts." But then she froze and went rigid in his arms.

Something felt wrong. The sand on the beach felt rougher than before, but it wasn't catching on her scales. her eyes snapped open against Merlin's chest and she dug her nails in as her ankle twitched, but nothing else did. With a tail, she should have felt the inertia and the movement of the sand, but she didn't. "Merlin?" She asked. "I can't feel my tail." Her ankle twitched again as she tried to feel around without looking, but it didn't last long. She couldn't stand not knowing any longer and slowly turned her head against him to look down at what was once her long, beautiful and unique tail.

Her breath caught in her throat as she stared at not one limb, but two. Her new feet twitched and turned in the sand and she could feel it between her new toes. Her still sharp nails instantly grabbed at Merlin and she finally managed to breathe. She sucked in a huge mass of air and suddenly screamed in both fright and shock......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:44 am

Merlin pulled her tighter if that was possible, and he noticed that she had her eyes closed. When she told him she was alright and in no pain that releived him. But then she opened her eyes and she screamed. He could understand the shock of seeing that she had legs and feet instead of a tail. But that was what they had been wanting and now here it was that she had legs and feet to walk the surface world.

Now he would have to teach her how to talk and use her leg muscles to keep her upright. This was going to be an interesting time for her and for him. He picked her up and carried her to the tent and laid her on it and covered her naked body with a blanket. Here was yet another thing she was going to have to get use to, wearing clothes. He had some long shirts in a chest at the far end of the tent that would surfice for the moment.

"It seems we have found out how the sands work." he whispered to her. He caressed her face and knelt by the cot. Cupping her face in his hands he asked her again. "Are you sure you are alright?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 am

Syrenne curled into Merlin as he carried her into the tent and laid her down. Her legs felt very strange and looked even stranger to her as they moved independently of one another. It would definitely be a learning curve trying to walk like he did. He covered her with a blanket, though she wasn't entirely sure what to do with it, and then knelt beside the bed and caressed her face.

Turning on her side, she looked down the bed at her covered legs and then back up at him. "I'm fine." She said honestly, "Nothing hurts, but it feels very strange." Managing to balance a little, she sat up and pulled the blanket off her new legs. She then began to laugh as she wiggled new toes and then she ran her hands down them.

"They're so little." She said after a while and it was true. with her tail, she was easily 7ft end to end. Now she was barely above 5ft if that and her feet were tiny compared to what her fins had been. She continued to wiggle her toes around and then turn her feet as she learned now to control them. Her skin was smooth like silk and she smiled at them. Her eyes then turned to Merlin, "Are they beautiful?" She asked....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:09 am

Merlin smiled at her question and nodded. They are very beautiful." he told her. He watched her move her legs and her feet and toes. "Kind of strange feeling isn't it. He chuckled. "Now we are going to have to take this very slow and easy for you to walk. Your mind and body now has to think about walking. But we will only begin when you feel like you are ready." he told her.

He got up and went outside and brought the volcanic glass dome with the sand in it, inside the tent. Then again he knelt down beside her and ran a hand over her legs and up her thighs. He could not wait to let his father know, but he did not want to leave her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 am

Syrenne, as impetuous and impatient as always, wanted to be up and walking around already. While he collected the sands, she swung her legs around and carefully put them on the floor of the tent. The fabric beneath her feet felt strange and it tickled slightly. Soon enough though, Merlin returned and she looked up at him with a bright smile. "It feels weird." She said with a giggle. "Like soft moss, but dry and it tickles." She held her hands out for Merlin, wanting to stand up. "I'd like to see how I measure up to you." She told him. "I was taller than you before. I want to see where I come now." she was so eager to get up and going and incredibly excited by it all.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Merlin took a deep breath and stood up. "Alright but lean on me right now till your legs can support you." With out her long tail she was quite a bit shorter then he was. That was not a bad thing. He took her by the arms and gently began pulling her up to a standing position. "Just take your time."

From what he had seen of the tablets the transformation from sea to land seemed to be easy. They came from the sea and then began walking on land. Of course that could have meant that they had done it often enough that they could walk with out any problems. He would see how she did.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Syrenne gripped Merlin's hands and carefully began to pull herself up. She felt the pressure of gravity push her feet into the floor and she felt her weight up her legs and into her lower back. She was a lot lighter now as well. She bore the weight well, but it was clear balance was going to be a problem. No sooner had she straightened up, she began to tilt and lean over to one side. She grabbed Merlin's hands tighter, but she couldn't stop herself from toppling. "Merlin!" She squeaked.

She could feel her whole body leaning to one side and with all her weight now on one leg, her knee buckled and she lost her grip. It all happened so quickly. She began to claw at Merlin, trying to find something to keep a hold of and eventually, she simply dug her still sharp nails straight into both his forearms and she hung on for dear life as her other knee followed suit.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Syrenne was doing good but then she began to lose her balance. He grabbed her arms as her nails dug into his skin. But her losing her balance and her weight made him lose his balance and he fell with her. He landed on the floor of the tent with her on top of him. He could not help but laugh even though her nails were hurting his arms. "Well that didn't go as we hoped."

He moved his arms around her, blood seeping out of the cuts and running down his arms. It hurt but he was laughing to hard to really notice to much. "A bit harder then we thought. He found her lips and kissed her deeply.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 am

As they hit the floor, Merlin began to laugh and Syrenne couldn't help but laugh along with him. She felt bad for hurting his arms, but his laughter was too infectious and she laughed happily as she lay on him. She nodded to him as he stated the obvious and continued to laugh as her legs slid limply over his hips and she sat astride him.

As he kissed her, she responded with passion and pulled herself up a little. Her knees came up and tucked in somewhere near his hips and she began to feel an entirely new sensation. "Oooo." She sighed against his lips, "That's a nice feeling.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next