The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 5 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 am

Dani grinned and held it tight. "Ohh thank you Dustin" She stepped on her tippy toes and gently kissed his lips. She listened to the boys talk and couldnt help but smile. Dustin nodded "Sounds good" He looked at Alex for a long moment. Dustin knew that today would be the prefect day to go talk to the recruter Alex would keep her sister busy and he could get all the info that he needed.

Dropping Dustin off she said good bye and then drove with Alex. Dustin got into his car and drove to school, he saw Alex and Dani in his car and smiled, she needed some one like him and she looked happy for the first time in years she looked truely happy. He made his way into the school and to his locker he saw a group around Dani's locker they scattered when he apprached then Dustin saw it. Plastered all over Dani's locker was pictures of the news article of her father and painted in what he hoped was painted was slurs against her and their dad. He dropped his bag and he saw Dani and Alex appraching he raced to them . "Uhh Alex I need to talk to you, Dani, guy issues...can you give us a moment.?" Dustin took Alex's arms and dragged him to Dani's vandelized locker from top to bottom it was littered with pictures and paint including. Daughter of a baby killer and other cruel sayings,

Dani followed at a distance and saw her locker let out a gasp and turned her body and ran for her safe place, the threater sitting down in a chair she begain to hyperventalate. She couldnt catch her breath and with no one in the thearte there was no one to help her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 5 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:54 am

Alex saw the locker and rage built up in him. Then Dani saw it and ran off. He began to follow, calling behind him for Dustin to find out who had done it. He would deal with the little bastards after he saw to Dani. He followed her into the Theater and moved up to her. She was hyperventelating when he sat down next to her and took her into his arms. "Take it easy." he wrapped his arms around her, "You can do it, breath normally. He caressed her face. "Don't worry about those idots. I will take care of them." his mind was already racing with ideas. He still had contacts, those that were computer wizs that now worked for corporations but would help him out.

But his main concern was Dani. He held her tight to him. He had a feeling Dustin would be able to find out who had done such a thing to her locker. Once he found out he would begin his campain against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Dani didnt even hear Alex come in she was too busy trying to catch her breath but as he pulled her to him she swollwed hard. "They....they do this every time there is news about an other death over there, soldier, marine, whatever or Civy." She looked at them. I dont normally act like this, normally I just clean it up, but...I have just had it"

After a few moments her breathing was normal. "I hate you too see me like this, I guess I am not as strong as you thought I was" She half smiled. But then shook her head. "No Alex, just leave it, I much rather they attack my locker then yours." She paused and kissed his cheek. "You were actually over there." She trailed off. "I dont want you to go through the trouble"

Meanwhile Dustin was on the war path he found a janitor and the Janitor looked at him "Again? That is the 10th time this month" Dustin stopped in his tracks, his sister had never said anything about it. He had to chuckle to himself, her the younger sis was still trying to protect him, it proved to him more that he needed to go. After the jainitor left to clean it up Dustin went to find the people who did that he had a fairly good idea and he walked up to them. A bunch of preepy kids whose parents didnt belive in the holocost and who protested warrior funurals. He walked up to one. "You vandelized my sisters locker?" The group just laughed. "And if I did?" Out of nowhere the principal appeared. "Then you will all have a date with me in dentention" She turned to Dustin, "We have been trying to get them to man up to it for months now, what made you think it was them?" Dustin looked up at the princpal "Their parents protested my fathers funural, they planned to throw rotten eggs at the coffin." The principal put an arm on his shoulder. "Well we will deal with the kids, then the parents" Dustin walked away but the principal called after him. "I need to see your mother and I will not longer take no for an anserw if she cant come out I will come there. Thursday night no expections" Dustin went to turn around and protest but she was gone. He raced to the theatre to see Dani doing a bit better but still in Alex's arms.

"Uhh Alex I need a word" Dani stood "No whatever you have to say can be said infront of me" Dustin shook his head but Dani was stubbrone. "Prinipal Colburn is no longer taking a no for an anserw she is expecting to see mother either here or our place tommrow night....she is no longer taking no for an answer."

Dani began to pace on the stage. "Okay, well I knew this was coming" She shrugged and look at them both with a smile. "Well the bell is going to ring, I have my spare right after lunch, but I have student concel during lunch, will be doing libary during my spare, instead of PE I wil do peer concelling, and after school I have rehersal. Dustin you have practice. She shrugged steped forward and gave Alex a kiss and Dustin a hug "You two be good, Alex I will see you in second period for History then last block for English." She walked out and to her locker which was clean now.

Dustin turned to Alex. "Buddy she is going to crash and fall soon, I just hope your there" He then walked out as the bell rang. Yes his sister was trying to do too much trying to save the world he only hoped Alex could save her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 am

When Dustin came in and began explaining some things and Dani telling him not to do anything he just listened and still planned. When she left, Dustin told him that she was trying to do to much. He belived that she was. He could take a bit of the pressure off both of them. But first he wanted to get the names of the people that had done the thing to her locker. He was not about to forget it and do nothing.

"Who are the people responsible for her wall locker?" he asked Dustin. "Write down their names for me." he then took out his cell phone as they walked towards their classes. "Mom, need you to talk to the Judge. Principle is wanting to see their mother today."

"Don't you worry about a thing honey. Tell them not to worry either. I'll be over there tonight and have everything straightened out for them. " It was kind of nice that his mother worked for one of the judges in town. It would help both Dani and Dustin out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Dustin nodded and walked wth Alex to their lockers "I will get thier names for you, but my sister didnt want you to do anything, how are you going to handle it with out her knowing? My sister doesnt like anyone to do anything for her, she thinks it makes her seem weak, and she is trying so hard to be strong for everyone." He sighed "You are a great thing for her I just hope she sees it when this blows up" He then shook his head and walked away to his class.

Dani walked into her English class and handed her teacher the assignment. "Miss Bloodgett this wasnt due until next week" Dani shrugged "You know me I always finish early" She then handed her the form. "More peer concelling" Dani nodded. The teacher handed her a book and a booklet. "Here is the next assingment top page explains it all" Dani nodded and exited the class as she was walking to the concellers office she felt herself being thrown against the wall and surrender buy the boys that vandelized her locker they were all red in the face. "You got us all dention" Dani stared at them all "I did nothing it was you" She glared at them all then one puched the wall less then a milimeter from her head. They all laughed "Next time you say anything that will be your fathers grave" They then walked off laughing and Dani stared after them trying to calm her breathing. She then walked off like nothing had happend, she hoped that no one had seen that. For if either Alex or Dustin had heard about it there would be hell to pay.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 am

Simon, one of Alex's and Dani's new friends had seen what happened to Dani. He had Alex in his first hour class and met up with him. He told him what had happened and exactly who the guys were. He also told Alex, how they and their parents felt about soldiers and the funerals and all. That pissed Alex off even more. They were going to pay and pay for it. People like that needed to have their lives put on the line and see how they felt when one of their family memebers were wounded or killed.

During the first hour class, Alex made the exsuse he had to use the bathroom. He went in to the boys, and pulled out his cell phone and dilaed a number. "Fred, this is Alex." Fred was surprised to hear from Alex and began asking questions. Alex halted his friend's talking, "Fred, I need your help again. This time it is for my girlfriend and every one that has lost someone in war." There was dead silence on the other end. "Sure Alex, you know I'll do everything and anything to help you. What do you need done?"

Alex didn't have to much time. He gave the names of the kids that had messed with Dani. "I want their lives turned upside down and inside out. Yet he also wanted it to be possible for him, just him to be able to stop it so that these people would see what he could do to them. Fred chuckled and said, "I think I have a few things that might just do the trick. Watch the newspaprs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Dani walked into the concellers office and singed it Ms Cook looked at her and nodded. "Daniel, Tammy, Tara and Cassandra are in the room" Dani grimmiced. And Ms. Cook laughed "Yes you guessed it" Dani opened the confereance door and sat down. "Good morning Daniel, Tammy, Tara and Cass how are you?" They all started at once. She held her hand up. "Daniel you go first" He nodded "Well Tammy and Cass are both mad at me because they found out I was dating them at the same time. And Tara is mad because welll I was kinda dating her at the same time. Tara flew across the table and slapped him across the face. "KINDA??" She yelled. You gave me a promise ring then I go on a holiday for a week and you start dating those tramps? Both Tammy and Cass began yelling at Tara and Daniel begain yelling protesting his innocence. Dani held up her hand again and like all the other times they quieted down she looked at them all in turn "Girls, we go though this every month it seems, you are really good friends that should come first" She turned to Daniel then back to the girls. "I think all of you need to take a break from dating, and work on just being friends again And for you Daniel, one would think that you would learn that girls talk, you wont be able to hide the fact you are dating for too long." Daniel blushed and nodded. Normally Dani wouldnt give the advice but with this group she had been working with them so long that the rules were different with them. They all nodded but Dani knew that they would all be back in a few weeks time for the same reason. They talked about other small issues until the bell rang she signed their forms then picked up her bag.

She then walked to the theatre her mind was on Alex and what he would do to those that wrecked her locker, she had a feeling he wouldnt leave it alone. That made her have mixed feelings. She liked having someone to be there but she didnt want to come accross as weak either. As she entered the theatre she felt as if a 1000 pounds had been lifted...that is always how she felt. The teacher told the class to use this time to work on their monolouges he then called Dani aside. "Mr. Colburn wants this rememberance day assembly to be special, he is wanting a play class written, class directed and so forth, would you like to be in charge of that?" Dani didnt even think before she spoke "I would be delighted" Mr. Fast nodded. "Alright I will tell Mrs Willing" Dani nodded and went back to her class and pulled out her agenda, it was packed with homework, mettings, classes, peer cocelling, libary shifts Dani found some extra space and put it in. She then worked on her monolouge until the bell went then walked into the Cafe looking for Alex.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Alex went back to Journilism and then off to his next class. Inbetween the classes he got a call from his friend Fred. "I think you will like what I have been doing. Did a bit of checking on these guys and their parents. Man I see why you want them taken down. Daniel Mathews and his family just moved into your area about a month ago. Father is in real estate. Seems that there was a bit of a mess back east. Daniel was implicated in a brutal rape case. Not enough evidence, case dropped but the family moved because of the media exposure. Check out the computers at school." He chuckled. "No girl is going to go out with him. I think a few people will not like him to well." Alex thanked him and told him to continue on then closed the phone.

Alex walked in to the class room and flipped on a computer. All the other students were sitting there their mouths wide open. "Oh my god. No way. That Bastard." were some of the comments. The news articals were all over the computer screens, with "Would you trust him." in big letters above them. Alex smiled and took his seat. Even the teacher was shaken by what he saw. "Good" Alex thought, "Very good." It seemed that everyone was getting the same information. By the time he got out of the class everyone was talking about it and Daniel was no where to be found. He went to the cafateria and found Dani sitting there waiting for him. He took a seat next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:27 am

As Dani sat down she pulled out her binder and started to work on the rememberance play her plan was to have it open it on a family enjoying some family time then have to two main male characters go off to war, then have some scences of the battle, maybe two characters singing "Ill be home for Christmas, and an other writing Flanders Feilds" She would have one of the main Characters come home but not the other.

She was lost in her work until the noise in the cafetirea and people began filling in she caught snipnets of conversations "Yeah rape can you belive it?" Dani brought her head up to try and catch what they were talking about. "How could they let scum like him in the school system" She had a feeling that no matter what was going on Alex had something to do with it. "Yah thats right Daniel Mathews" Dani dropped the pen that she was hold. Now she was sure Alex had something to do with this Daniel Mathews was the leader of the kids that had vandelized her locker, and had punched the wall near her head. She shook her head and pulled out her laptop and opended it up to the page that everyone else was looking at and broght a hand to her mouth. "Wow" she mummured to herself. Alex most defintly had connections. She read the page then leaned back in her chair.

She felt Alex sit beside her turned towards him and turned the laptop to him "I take it you had something to do with this?" She shook her head "Alex what did you do? His parents will most definetly try to vandelized my fathers grave site now" She shook her head "I know you are trying to help, but..." She shook her head again lean against his shoulder. "Is this true?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm

He looked at the lap top as he picked up the sandwich he had gotten for part of his meal. "Yep looks like it is. All those news clips from New York, I would say that it was." He took a bite of the sandwich and chewed it. "Don't think they would dare do anything in this town right now that would bring any attention to them." He looked at Dani. "Now what makes you think I had anything to do with this?" It was a good question. He couldn't have done anything like that in the short time from the wall locker incident. Not without the help of one hell of a computer hacker and friend.

He hit a few keys on the lap top and brought up the news and raised a brow as he read something. "Breaking News. Bank Manager arrested for embesling money and sending it to off shore account." it went on to state that Mister Johnathon Dillon the Bank Manager of Citizen Bank in the city of Duncan had embesled several million dollars from the bank and sent it to an off shore account. That an annomionus call had alerted the FBI and the call had been forwarded with documented proof. Bank transfer documents and how it had been done. Alex rubbed his chin. James Dillon was another of the guys that had bothered Dani."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Dani was shocked in what she was reading, "He seemed like such a ladies man, you know he had a different girlfriend for each month" She smiled, must be in the name the Daniel she just spent helping out for an hour was a player as well. She continued reading then looked up at him. "I hope you're right Alex" She kissed his cheek then giggled. "You except me to belive that all of this came to light within hours of my locker being attacked"

She held his hand. As he read the next article. She finished reading it then looked back at him. "I am curious Alex in how you found out who damanged my locker? " She brought their hands to her lips and kissed his hands. "I am very grateful you did, purhapes now returning warriors will not be disrestpected weather or not they come back alive." Again Dani was not focusing on herself but what it could do for everyone else.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:42 pm

It seemed that Dani was enjoying the fate of those that had made her life miserable. "Well as I said I am not directly responsible for all of this." He grinned as she kisse his hand. "I have a friend that can do some amazing things with computers. It seems he has been able to dig up things on these two quickly. No security system seems to be safe from his prying."

Daniel Mathews life was now in ruins in the city. He would not dare show his face at school. Teachers and students alike would shun him. He would be the freak now. James Dillon was now looked upon as a scumbag. His father was stealing money from the people of the city, from their families. Many of his "friends" shunned him and kept their distance from him as others began laying into him verbaly. He was now another freak.

The last two that had bothered Dani, Alex could see at the far end of the cafateria. They were brothers looking at him and Dani. Alex grinned and excused himself, "Be right back." he told her and squeezed her hand. He got up and walked over to them, giving them both a hard look. "You messed with the wrong person." Both looked up at him fear in their eyes. Their two friends had been dragged down into the mire. Once looked up to, they were now shunned and avoided.

"Look man, we are sorry. Really?" one stammered. Alex just shook his head and turned his back on them and returned to Dani. He wondered if Fred would find any dirt on those two or their parents. He sat back down and finished eathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Dani nodded “So my boyfriend as connections, should I be scared”” She grinned and laughed softly. “Mmmm I like the sound of that” She leaned into his side again. “Thank you for caring so much Alex” She smiled again as she reread what was on her computer screen. “Wow they are going to regret messing with my father” Again she didn’t even realize it but she was deflecting off herself again, almost as she still thought that she wasn’t worth the time to be worried about.

She watched Alex walk over to the boys and smriked at them, they looked scared and this pleased Dani they had made her life a living hell, dystroed her fathers grave numerous times each time she complained it was quietly delt with. Nothing was ever done, no finally it looked like they all were going to get what they deserved. Normally Dani would come to the aid of the boys but they had crossed line when they attacked her father.

When Alex got back she smiled at him “They really look scared, wonder what their family did?” With that the bell rang and she stood and kissed his cheek “I will be in the library this block, gotta get my volenteer hours up” She smiled “See you in last block.”

Then she remembered what was suppose to happen tonight and She quickly sat down again “Ohh shit what about the prinicpal she is excepting to see my mom tonight, Alex I could be charged I have been signing our forms as my mom for the pass year,” She held her head in her hands, “What am I going to do?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Alex hugged her as she remembered that the principle wanted to see her mom. "Don't worry about that either." he told her. "If all goes well there will be nothing that they can or will do." He walked out with her into the hallway. "You just go to your classes and relax."

When he seperated from her he went to his next class. He was happy and all around him he was hearing the comments about the two boys and their families. Not so cool now, not ones that any wanted to be in with. Also people looked at Alex not wanting to say anything to him, except his new friends that came up and talked to him as he headed to his class. The rest of the day went fast and it was time for Dani to meet the principle with her mother. Only it was not her mother that was standing there, but Alex's. In her hand she held a sealed envelope and she had a smile on her face.

Alex met with Dani after her last period and walked with her to the principles office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Dani hugged him back and nodded "Alright Alex I trust you, I know you will keep your word to me" She kissed his lips softly forgetting for a moment where they were then blushing as she heard a few claps coming from the onlookers. She smiled and walked with him. "Thank you again Alex" She then disaperred into the libary and didnt stop working till the bell rang. She then walked into her last class. After that she met up with Alex and Dustin and took a deep breath as she walked to the principals office.

She saw Alex's mom standing there and chanced a quick glance up at Alex and grasped his hand. She didnt know what to say about it and didnt want t ruin anything so she kept silent.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:36 am

Alex walked in with Dani and Dustin. His mother was standing there with the principle. Once in the conference room the principle shut the door and moved around to the head of the table. He then sat down and looked at every one. Alex pulled out a chair for Dani and then his mother and then sat down. His mother took the seat opposite the principle.

Once everyone was seated, he spoke. Turning to Dani, "Dani, I have been informed of what has happened and what you have done. Though it is something that is not condoned........You have not sought to use it to shirk school, but on the contrary to stay in school." he opened a folder and looked at the papers in it. "Both of you have maintained your grades and are doing well." he closed the folder, "You have taken quite a load of responsibility upon your shoulders." again he looked at her, "I must say that I wish more would be like you in that respect. " he smiled.

"But you don't have to do it any more."Mrs. Morgan has come in today with paperwork that makes her the legal guardian of you and your brother. Everything is now in good order and I see no further action is required." he rose from his chair. "If you will excuse me I have a couple other matters to attend to. Some destressing news on two other students."

When the principle left Alex went over and hugged his mother. "Your the best, mom." She just smiled and hugged him back. "I'll see all three of you at home later. She left and Alex turned to Dani. "Told you not to worry." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Dani heart was beating fast and her palms were sweating. She attempted to smile at the principal and Alex’s mother but it was clear that she was very nervous. As they walked it she grasped Alex’s hand hard Thanked him as he pulled out the chair sat down and grasped his had again. Dustin was nervously shuffling his feet. She chewed her bottom lip and tried to calm herself by taking deep breathes.

When the principal turned his attention on her Dani held her breath. She nodded to his words it seemed as if he was almost proud of her. She had managed to keep her grades up and made sure that her brother had done the same. Her world was crashing in around her though she would be kicked out of school would lose Alex…she stopped mid thought when the princpal continued. “Yes Sir ,I have I just wanted to stay here.” She squeezed Alex’s hand.

Her jaw dropped as the principal explained what Mrs Morgan had done she looked over at her then back at the principal. “No further action?” She was so relived she fell back into her chair and sighed a sigh of relife. She then stood as he stood and turned to Alex and followed him to his mother. “Thank you so much” Dani already felt like weight had been lifted from her shoulders. “

Her brother was in shok “Danielle” Dani turned around to face her brother he only called her by that when he was angrey. “You mean to tell me that you knew that something could happen to you if you were found out” Dani shrugged “I was signing mothers name, forcery I knew I could have gone to jail, but I wanted us to stay together and for Dad’s stuff to stay with us.” Dustin shook his head and looked at Alex “Thank you to you and your mom” Then walked out.

Dani turned to Alex and embraced him “ Yes you told me, I should have listened I am so grateful, I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders”She kissed his cheek and then hugged him again. She released him. “Well I have rehersal and Dustin as football practise for his game tonight are you going to come watch me in rehersal?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 am

Alex could only smile and return her hugs. "I wouldn't miss your rehersal. " He walked out of the office area with her and went with her back to the auditorum where here practice would take place. "What kind of play are you involved in." he asked her. There were others filtering in as they entered. He noticed the others looking at him and Dani but not in the way they had earlier.

They didn't look at Dani as an outcast either. The same cheerleaders that had bothered her the day before came in with a couple of the boys that were in the play and kind of looked a bit nervous as they took a seat to watch. Alex grinned. He figured things were begining to change a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 14, 2009 12:52 am

Dani perched her lips. “Well I am attemptng to get a Drama scholoship so I am playing Dorothy in Wizard of OZ, and I wrote, directing and staring in another play” She looked up at him. “Then there is the rememberance day play but today is my play that we will be rehersing.” Dani walked with him into the thearte and immeditaly signed in and then came back to Alex and pulled out a large white binder. And sat down beside him, “Rehersal starts in 10 minutes then we have to go through this play a couple times, clean up and I need to start the rememberance day play then we can go home” She smiled at him and then leaned over and kissed his cheek. “Ohh and Alex there is a scene in here that you are not going to like, but remember it is just a play okay?”

Before he could anserw she stood and cleared her throat, everyone turned and looked at her, she had to think that Alex had a bit to do with it, normally the Drama people respected her but the others did not this time they all did. Dani grinned “Alright I know we are all anxious to get going so lets start, we will run through it once with stopping if we need it then again without anystops. Mr Fast will be taking notes, and those in the audience please if you see something worrisome note it down and we will try to address it oh and if you are intrested in doing a rememberance day play please sign up on the sheet that is on the desk its going to be student written, and preformed” She paused “Okay places and crew set up the set” She nodded once last time to Alex and disapered behind the wings.

The play went on it was a play about secrets. Different scenes one was a boy and a girl and the girl was pregant and while the boy wanted them to keep it the girl wasn’t so sure, the next was about a eating disorder, there was a cutter, a scene about a young girl who was raped by her boyfriend, another about a boy being a abused by his parents and another dealing with drug abuse.There was a scene about a boy dealing with the father leaving the family and a girl dealing with how her father died. Each scene delt with a secret that people deal with.

Then came Dani’s scene from behind stage you could hear a yelling match. Happening between two characters then Dani came running on stange and other then the spot light that was on her the stage was black and Dani started talking. “I messed up again, he caught me talking to another boy, how can I be so stupid I know he gets jelous when I do that. And I am lucky to have him. He really is a good man, he is just jelous, I know better then to talk to other boys, I mean those are one of the rules, along with never look at another boy, never really look up really, I am to wash his jersery then sleep in it the night before a game, he says it brings him good luck. And it does it really does we have never loss a game since I have been doing that.” She paused and begain to pace as the other lights came on. “He loves me, and he always says he is sorry, but I don’t know if he loves me, if he really loved me why would he hurt me so?”

A loud voice was heard from behind the stage “Amber, AMBER where the hell are you” Dani looked towards the audience again “Please don’t tell him I talked to you. Please, I ws wrong he really does love me, I just need to be better he deserves a better girlfrind, if I was better then he wouldn’t have to hit me. On to the stage strolled the other character and marched over to Dani and went to grab at her. “You bitch you werent talking smack about me where you?” Dani shook her head. “No…not at all Will, you know that I love you” The other character gripped Dani around the neck and went to punch her but threw her to the ground instead she landed right infront of Alex and as the boy went to kick her has the script called for but he yelled cut. Dani stood and looked at him. But he had already gone to Alex.

Dani smiled and shook her head and called for the lights. “Okay everyone take ten” Then walked over to the boys and grasped Alex’s hand “Glen, Alex knows you are acting” Glen shook his head “I just want to be sure that Alex knows this. Dani lifted her shirt to show padding. “See Alex nothing is going to hurt me so please don’t go bashing in his head for hurting me alright?” Dani laughed but Glen lost all colour in her face. Dani shook her head bent down and kissed Alex on the cheek. “I will let you two continue this talk then we will start from the beginning do one run throw then it’s a wrap for the night”

After the boys had finished talking the play went through again. Dani scene had her being beaten badly slapped kicked she could tell that Glen was still a bit nervous but as he dragged her by her pony tail then he let go and Dani stood up as Glen stormed off the stage. She faced the Audience again “Things will get better, the statistics say that he is going to kill me but I know that he loves me he is so sweet when we are out with other people everyone thinks we have the best realationship its just when we are alone that scares me. Okay Ill admit it I fear him, love doesn’t mean being scared does it?” As she said that last time the charcater that had the dad beating him came on stage and walked to Dani and knelt down beside her. “No if he loved you he wouldn’t hurt you” Dani looked up at him and nodded then stood. “Lets get out of here”

As they were walking off Glen came back on stage and yelled at her “Amber get back here” Dani shook her head “No Will I am done if you really lovd me you wouldn’t hurt me, love means that you protect me you need help” She then walked off stage and Glen addressed the audience. “You know I have been told that for years, but this is the first time I really heard it” Then the stage went to darkness and the Audence broke into applasue then Dani and the others came on stage to get notes, then the stage was striked clean then Dani dismissed everyone and walked to Alex. “Alright all done, tommrow is both though so I don’t expect you to stay for those its only to be dismssed at 6pm at the earilest” She kissed Alex’s cheek softly and picked up her back “Thanks for staying, I think you kinda scared poor Glen though” she smiled.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 7:32 am

Alex sat there and watched as the differnt people came and went on stage. Each had something to explain to show the audiance. Problems that many people, especially the school age kids of the day experienced. It showed how they delt with the problems or should deal with the problems. Of course it really didn't work out as well as it was on the stage. Many people could not see it in front of their faces or if they did, they didn't want to do anything about it or were to afraid to.

When it came Dani's turn he sat there and watched. When the boy threw her down he was about to come out of his chair. But she stopped him and showed him that it was all part of the act. The boy that was acting the part of her abusive boyfriend introduced himself and looked a bit nervous. Word had spread quickly through the school. No one was to mess with Dani. Also it seemed that possibly his past was also known.

He had a feeling that the ROTC Officer had discretly leaked the word. The thought of messing with a trained soldier was something most did not wish to do. He shook Glens hand and tried to give him reassurance that everything was good. When things were done Dani came up to him and kissed his cheek. "Ah I think I can manage to sit through them all. " He put an arm about her as they walked out of the auditorium. It was time to go home, do homework and eat dinner and perhaps a bit of alone time with Dani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 17, 2009 12:23 am

Dani smiled and nodded "Alright, as you wish" But in truth she was very happy that he was willing to sit with her, for once she would have someone other then her brother coming to the plays for her. Sitting through the rehersal and maybe even giving her adive to make the play better.

When they walked out she looked up at him "Alex do you think instead of my character getting out Glens Character kills me, to so girls that if they dont get out that is where they will end up?" While she waited for his responce she thought to herself how that would be easy to do, have lights going wild then having a quick black out.

She was anxious to get back home....she smiled at that...yes home. Home was with Alex and his mother. She thought about what had happend that day, and looked up at Alex again and leaned into his arm and grinned life was good now sure she was still in three plays, student concel, libary, homework and she still did many hours at the local VA office. Just last week she had help plan a Marine on his leave surprise his children at school.

"So I have a bit of homework to do, Drama, English, and History, hw about you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 10:30 am

Alex shugged his shoulders. "Not much. Did most of it in school. " he told her as they walked out of the school and to the parking lot. "That could be a good point to be brought across." he told her. "Many of those type relationships do end up like that." He drew her to him, wrapping his arms around him. "One thing my dad taught me. That was never, ever, hit a woman in anger. Hit a wall, hit a car, hit an inanimate object, but never take it out on a woman." he kissed the tip of her nose. "People like that do not deserve the love of a woman."

The evening news on the radio had the updates on the two familes. The Banker was in jail, and the family with the boy that was implicated in the rape case was not answering questions, but it was reported that it looked as if they were packing up and possibly leaving town. Alex then turned the channel to some music. The two main ones were taken care of and the other two were now being snubed due to their affiliation with the other two. He was content with the outcome.

When they got home, he pulled her to him across the seat and held her, kissing her deeply. "I am so glad we met." he whispered when he broke the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Dani smiled and looked up at him “Well we still have our project buddy” She laughed “Unless you just want to take a night off of that, I just have a little in English, the rememberance day metting is going to be on moday during lunch, you can come if you want.” She paused “I don’t want you too feel obligated though, or for you to have flash backs”

She nodded “Okay so I will change it up, as long as you can stay in your seats as I am beaten to death” She laughed again and squeezed his hand as he pulled her in she wrapped her arms around her. “Well I am pleased about that Alex, You are right men like that shouldn’t be called men, she grinned and kissed his cheek.

She listened to the news and looked up at him then back out the window, she was greatful that he was here and that he had come into her life, he was her saviour and she smiled at the thought that her dad had arranged that they met, some how to protect his daughter for he couldn’t anymore.

When he pulled her again she grinned and kissed him back then nuzzled his neck. “I am glad we met to Alex, more then you know”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 3:59 am

Yes they still had to get started on their project for history. He had a few things written down and they needed to refine it and put it all together. He got out of the car and opened the door for her. Once inside they were greeted by his mother and her dog. "I have made some arrangements to have the furniture of your house to be put into storage, this weekend. You and Alex and Dustin can go over one day this week and finish getting everything that you wish to bring over here." she gave Dani a hug.

It wasn't that late so after giving his mother a kiss on the cheek he headed upstairs with her to get started. "We had best get started on our history project and then you can do your homework. Your room or mine?" he asked. He had a desk in his room where she could sit and do her homework if she liked. He always felt more comfortable laying on the bed and doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 20, 2009 9:35 pm

She grinned as he opened her door and lead her to the house. He was a true gentleman and she liked that. Liked that he had been raised to protect women to treat them properaly it made Dani feel as if she was floating. Her father had taught her brother the same thing, but since his deployment no one had wanted to come in contact with him…over his emails her father had said that it only meant that no one really knew what to say. They didn’t go to school on the base so people really didn’t know how to react. There were only 3 others 4 now that Alex was there that had family deployed,.

When they met his mother she smiled. “Thank you Mary, I will talk to my brother, I….I havent beent able to go through my fathers belongings yet…but I know there are some things I cant handle going into storge, his uniform and other things, but the big furniture can either stay there for the next tenets or storge it” She nodded and then greeted her dog.

She followed Alex upstairs. “Well your room has more space.” She walked into his room and sat on his bed. She looked up at him. She was getting ansy the need to cut was there, she had just had a really good day, but still it was now an adiction something that she needed to do. She wringed her hands and then pulled out out books. “So how should we do this history thing?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next