The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 am

"You are not discusting." he told her. He pulled her closer to him hugging her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her. Dani had a lot that she had to contend with. She had told him a bit more of what had happned to her and her brother. Trying to Keep things together since her mother had run off and then the loss of her father was more then one person could handle without some support. "I do not hate you, but admire you for being as strong as you have been through all of this."

He moved back a bit but not taking his arms from about her. He put his fore head against hers. "I am here and you don't have to bear the burden alone." There were other ways to vent her anger, feelings then cutting herself. He had took it out in his training but pushing himself hearder, and then in the war by killing those that could have been the ones that had killed his father. At home he had fixed up the garage with a punching bag and a few things to take out his agression on.

Moving a hand up to her face he lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes. "If you want, you and your brother can move in with my mom and I. I don't think she would mind." He didn't think she had a job nor her brother, and the money from her fathers military insurance would not last forever. Again he caressed the side of her face with his hand.

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 am

Dani stiffened as he hugged her but slowly she relaxed againt his touch. It did feel good to be hugged. It had been so long since she had been embraced. Her brother and her did hug. More then likely he feared the same thing that she feared. Losing controle of their emotions. Danielle felt as if she had to carry the burden for them both. She glanced up at Alex “You don’t find me replusive?” She gave him a quick smile but it disaperred when he called her strong. She shook her head. “I am not strong”

As their forheads touched her gaze dropped again, she was unable to keep eye cont contact with anyone she was frightened that if someone looked into her eyes they would see how dead her eyes looked. Before her father had left her eyes had been full of life as she was. Since the knock on their door she had been void of any emotion. His words hit her and she looked up at him slightly. “I thank you Alex, but you are going through much more then I” She paused “It should be me that is being strong for you” She closed her eyes. She had a feeling he would dismiss that comment but she did mean it.

When he lifted her face she attempted to look away but was unable to. “Alex…i…we” The words were just not coming to her she chewed her bottom lip. The offer was amazing but she had been independent and alone now she didn’t know how she was going to live with others and let others help her. “I will have to talk it over with Keith” She nodded. “Yes Keith will have to have a say” She shurgged “We have been alone for so long that I don’t know how he will take it.”

She leaned back slightly and attempted to cover it up by humor. “And I don’t know if your mother would want two freaks in her house” She gave a nervous laugh. But again when he carrassed her face she leaned into his hand.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:06 am

Alex knew she was stronger then she gave herself credit for. She had to stop putting her self down. "You have had to deal with all of this by yourself. I have had the help of those I served with to help me through. " he smiled and again ran a finger across her lips, before moving her heand closer to his his lips brushing hers. She was one that could relate to what he had gone through over seas and he figured could also help his mom. She had been hit hard by the death of his father and then him taking off into the military as he did and worrying about him.

Together he figured the two of them could help each other put it behind them and continue on with their lives. He took a deep breath as he pressed his lips to hers gently. He liked her, even only after just meeting her. They had so much in common and it seemed that they had been thrown together for some reason. Call it fate, destiny, what ever one wanted to call it. Alex just some how knew that Dani was ment for him. He had never had a girlfriend before. Not even before he joined the Army. She was quite good looking to him.

"We will see what your brother thinks tonight then. But first..... shall we go meet our new friends?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Dani shook her head as he spoke. “I turned down the help, I refused to even to go to counceling, like I said his superiours don’t even know about us being alone, I made excuses when they stopped by on why my mother wasn’t there, but I am beginning to think that they know. And if they don’t I do not know how munch longer I will be able to hide it” Her shoulders sagged she was feeling a lot better since she could tell someone but the fear of having to tell his supperiours that her month had left them years ago still weighed heavily on her.

When he brought a finger to her lips she sighed softly and shivered. She had never been this close to a boy before. Before she had moved around with her family too much to be settled long enough to get a boyfriend, then she was branded a freak and no male would be caught talking to her never mind been seen going out. Dani gasped as she felt her his lips on his. She didn’t pull away though she smiled an acutal real smile. She could get used to this. She was still gaurded thought it seemed that everything that she loved and held dear had been taken from her,except her brother,

As he deepened the kiss Dani sighed softly again she timidly kissed him back as he broke the kiss she remained transfixed on him. But quickly backed up when he suggested they go meet their friends she nodded. “Just give me a moment” Slowly she took her hoddie off revealing all of her cut marks from her shoulders to just above her wrists there were a countless amount of scars, some were almost fully healed many others were fresh. She reached into her bag and pulled out new gauze and recovered the freshest ones in a new gauze. Then replaced the hoddie. Since it was dark enough the blood didn’t show through. “Ready” She attempted to flash him a smile. She knew that he had seen the extent of her self inflicted injuries but she felt like he could trust him. “I always wear my hoddies, no one knows” She shurgged “Except for you of course”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Alex noticed she had not pulled away from his kiss and actually returned the kiss. That was a good begining he thought. He watched her pull her hoodie off and then seen all the cuts she had made on her arm. When she put the guaze on the new cuts and then put the hoodie back on, "You don't have to do that any more now. I am here." his hands were both on her face, one on either side. He looked into her eyes smiling. "We can help each other I think."

He leaned in and kissed her lips gently once more. He wanted to deepen it but thought it would be better to take it slow at first. "First I will take you home so you can clean up and change your shirt. Then we will go have some pizza." he kissed the tip of her nose and then started the car up again. He pulled out and looked over to Dani for directions to her house. He hoped that she would stop cutting herself, it might make her feel good but would not do her any good in the long run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Dani shook her head. She had tired to stop before many times, nothing seemed to be able to stop her, most times she didn’t even realize she was doing it until she felt the blood driping down her arm. She no longer felt her skin being cut only the release that it gave her. How could she explain that to him? Explain to him that was she frightened of loseing all emotion or that she hadnt cried in at least four years. Not when her father was deployed, not when he was injured, not when he was redeployed twice and not even when they got the dreaded knock on the door. She didn’t even shed a tear at the cermony. She was the one that held her brother up.

Dani looked at him and swollowed hard. But she never really gave him an answer. “I will help you in anyway that I can Alex” She nodded and was about to turn around when he kissed her again. Dani returned the gentle kiss and smiled Alex seemed to be her saving grace and she took comfort in that, but she was still uneasy, she knew that once someone had army in their blood there was nothing to stop them from contining it at the earliest time possible.

As they pulled out of the parking lot she leaned back in her chair and gave him directions. Her house was a typical house. It was not on the base but it was still a military house. A flag hung in yard and a yellow ribbon hung on her door, She sighed softly and stepped out of the car and walked to the front door and unlocked it. She was immeditally greated by her black cat. She picked him up “This is comet at last weigh in he was 20lbs” She laughed slightly she put comet down slipped off her shoes and walked up the stairs, she turned into her living room the the center peice was the flag beside it was her fathers photo and on the other side was all of his medels in a case.

She turned to him. “Ummm make yourself comfortable help yourself to anything in the fridge. She walked into the bathroom she had a feeling that he was going to follow her so she didn’t even bother to close the bathroom door she slipped off the hoddie and stared at her self in the mirror. She scowled then took a face cloth ran it under hot water and started to roughly scrub her skin she winced slightly as she ran her hand over the new marks. They began to bleed again. It was clear that she had no idea on how to be gentle with herself, she was consently punishing herself and she didn’t know how to stop.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Alex followed her directions to her house and parked the car and got out to open the door for her. He followed her up to the house and smiled as he saw the black cat. It was a large one. He entered the house after her looking around. He looked into the living room and saw the flag, photo and the medals. Everything was neat and clean. Dani took care of the place well. He followed her to the bathroom where he watched her clean her arms.

Somehow he had to make sure she did not cut herself again. She didn't have to do it now. Hopefully he would be able to help her stop. As she washed up he moved up behind her and put his arms around her waist and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Not this was something he could get use to, he thought to himself. Holding her like he was, feeling her warm and soft body in his arms and against him. He felt at ease and more relaxed.

"I hope you don't mind." he spoke softly. "But holding you like this feels good and as if it was ment to be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:52 pm

As she felt him stand behind her and wrap her arms around her she tenced she stopped what she was doing and looked in the mirror "How can you look at me like this? I can barely look at myself as if she was proving her point she glanced down and continue to wash her arms a little more gently but probably still too rough for the average person.

Staring in the sink she saw it stained pink and she began to scrub it clean. Once it was clean she looked back at him. "I hate to ask Alex, but..." She handed him more clean gauze. "I doubt they will start bleeding but just in case?"

After that all she had to do was grab a new hoddie and brush her hair then she would be able to go. She was nervously excited.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 am

Alex took the gauze and would put it in the car for her. She grabbed a clean hoodie and put it on and brushedd her hair. When she was done he put his arms about her again, this time from infront and looked down at her. "What I see is a very lovely girl." to answer her question and gave her a warm smile. Once she was ready he kept one arm about her waist as they left the house and back to the car. Once at the car he took out his cell phone and called his mom. "Mom I am meeting some people for pizza, will be home in a little bit." He couldn't wait to take Dani home and introduse her to his mom.

The pizza place was busy. A popular haunt for the kids and adults alike. Tommy and his friends were there and waved them over to the tables they had claimed. They were more or less the bad boys and girls. They had pierced ears in several places, wore clothes that was not you nomal ware, with chains and stuff. "Mr. Thompson didn't even do anything to him." one of the others told Tommy. The kid looked up at Alex, "Hey man, was Mr. Thompson right about that tatoo you have on your arm." It was evident that someone else had seen the tatoo and heard what Mr. Thompson had said about it. Probably one of th ROTC guys that had been there.

"Yeah its true." he told the kid. There was no point in deyning it now. He pulled a chair out for Dani and then sat down.

Tommy looked at Alex, "So you were in the army? You were over there in the war?"

Alex nodded. "I was there. " He really didn't want to talk about it. Though he had gotten his revenge for his father's death, he had gone through quite a bit. The loss of friends and fellow soldiers had bothered him and seeing inocent civilians blown to pieces by others strapped with explosives and caught in the fire fights and explosions was something that preyed upon him mind and his dreams. How they could kill each other like that he could not understand. He held one of Dani's hands and squeezed it.

Tommy saw the look on his face. "That bad eh. Well......" he looked at the others, "We'll talk about other things." he emphasized his words and the others nodded. He then put some slices of pizza on a couple plates and gave them to Dani and him. "Eat up, there is plenty." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 am

Dani thanked him she could feel her ears burning, which meant she was blushing she didn’t bother trying to hide it though. He had seen her horrible secret and he had learned of her family secret surely he could handle a little bit of blushing. When he called her beautiful she stopped short She hadn’t thought herself has lovely she still saw her self as a pathetic waste of skin, but in time maybe Alex could help her realize his wealth.

She stared up at him and timidly brought a hand to his face. “Well what I see is a very handsome gentleman” She nodded. “Yes that’s what I see” She nodded as if that cemented her thoughts. Walking with him made her feel a strange sensation she liked being touched by him. When they were back in the car Dani buckled her seat belt and watched him as he dialed then talk to his mom she smiled. “That is sweet of you checking in with your mom” She admired people that respected their parents it angered on how many kids today disrespected their parents. She would give anything to have her father back, and then she looked around and she how many people her age spoke so disrespectfully. She shook her head and told herself to focus on what was happening now Her and Alex going to a pizza place with people that didn’t seem to think of her as a freak.

When the arrived Dani saw the group she didn’t judge them on how they looked for they were friendly and they were nothing like the preps, cheerleaders and jocks of the school. She thanked Alex as he pulled out her chair. She smiled around the table. They all seemed like nice people, she wondered why she hadn’t seen them before, she chalked it up the fact that she attempted to hide from everyone in the school. As they began to talk about what Alex was Dani grew nervous feeling Alex’s hand she gave it a little reassuring squeeze letting him know that he was there for him.

As she got the pizza she thanked Tommy and began to eat it. Relived that they were switching topics. She continued to hold Tommy’s hand as she ate. She answered any questions that were given to her. When one girl noticed her dog tags she looked at Alex then spoke “My father was killed in action over the summer” The kids all stared at her. “And you are back at school already?” Dani nodded “It is what he would have wanted” The boys of the group shook their heads “And they…the other students…they treat you like that?” Dani shrugged. “They see me as an easy target, I don’t fight back, makes them feel stronger, but if you got to trample over someone else to feel strong what does that say about you?” The group all nodded and agreed with her.

One girl leaned over the table. “Your father was a hero, and I think those jerks should be sent over there to get a feel for it, then speak” Dani smiled and nodded. Then another boy asked her another question. “Hey Dani you are in the school play aren’t you?” Dani nodded “Well we will all be there opening night, just give us the details” Dani blushed and smiled again. “I will and thank you” Dani was truly happy in the first time that she could remember. She continued to eat her pizza and listened to what was going on and being said.

She leaned over to Alex “Thank you again Alex for coming into my life” It had only beena day but it didn’t matter life was turning around, She felt as if nothing could go wrong now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Alex listened to the others talking. They included Dani which he was thankful for. These may be those that the others in school considered the bad boys and girls but they were alright to him. The talk went on about different things happening around town, from the comming carnival to the School dances and other things. The girls of the group surrounded Dani and talked. Some whispered to her about Alex.

They wanted to know how they met, how long had they been going together, and everything she knew about him. With Alex the talk went to cars and discussing the various cars that some of them owned. When he told them what he had, their eyes went wide, "No way. That car is a beauty. Some got up and went to the window of the place and looked out at it then came back to t he table talking alsorts of mechanical talk. By the time it was time to go, Tommy and his girl Alice had invited Alex and Dani to go to the beach on the weekend.

Alex waved good by to them as he lead Dani back to the car. "How about you and your brothr coming over for dinner tonight. Give you a chance to meet my mom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Dani continued talking the small talk with them while eating the pizza it was relaxing, they all knew who her father had been and they didn’t seem to judge her for it. That was new and she liked it she kept on eye on Alex making sure that the talk stayed away from war but she was ready to get him out of here if it ever did. She placed her hand on his leg, not even fully realizing what she was doing.

When the girls surronded her she took back her hand and turned her attention to them she was surprised with their questions. “Well we met this morning” Dani said almost laughing at their reactions. “How long have we been together?” She repeated. “Well uhh I guess since this morning” She smiled at the tought neither had asked the other out offically but she guessed they were kinda going out now. She nodded to them She smiled as the boys got up to look at the car “Boys and their toys” The girls laughed and nodded.

When it was time to go she stood and nodded Dani had heard plans about the beach and while she was nervous about it she knew that with Alex everything would be alright. She out stretched her hand for him. As he mentioned her brother the colour drained from her face. “I can…ask,”

Her brother had turned the death of her father into a rage, he normally stayed away from people, he played on the rugby and foot ball team to have an excuse to tackle people but in a situation like that…she just didn’t know. “I will ask him, surely if he knows I will not be cooking supper he is more likely to come”

She tried to laigh it off but in reality she was also nervous about metting his mom. She eyed the dog tags around her neck. “Should I hide these? I don’t wish to upset your mother”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 pm

"No, wear them out. It shows your proud of who your father was. My mom will respect that." he told her as they got into the car. His mother had accepted the loss of his father and had gotten on with her life. She had even tried dating other men but had so far not found anyone that could compare to his father. He had been one in a million she always told him.She had also accepted the fact that Alex had joined the army and had been in the same area that his father had been killed in. She had worried about him, but his letters and phone calls, helped put her mind at ease. Though when she found out he had been wounded three times and he had not told her, she had been a little upset, but forgave him for she knew he had not wanted her to worry.

"Now where shall we go to find your brother. Will he be home now or is he somewhere else?" he asked her. The way she looked, it seemed she was worried about what he might say. He waited to back out of the parking spot until she told him where they would have to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Dani nodded. “I just didn’t want to offend. I am very proud of my father and I will always be” She nodded to him. She knew that he knew that she was proud of him. Meeting his mother still made her nervous. But she felt that with Alex beside her she could face anything. She made sure her tags were situated properally before anserwing his question. “My brother should be ending practise by now but he is going to be needing a shower, he doesn’t shower at the school” She shrugged. “I hope that is okay with you”

Once they were back at her house she entered the house and let him in she called out to her brother “DUSTIN” She could hear a shower going and smiled to Alex. “Wont be too long” She walked up the stairs and went around her chores she made sure the animals were fed and had water. Ten minutes later her brother appeared looked at Dani his eyes narrowed at her necklace “You know you are not suppose to be wearing those” Dani simply smiled. “I have been wearing them since they were given to me at the cermony”

He then noticed Alex standing there. “Who are you?” Dani gasped. “Alex please excuse my brother we havent had any visitors he has seemily forgtten his mannors. With that she walked over to the cupored and handed Dustin his pill. “My brother might need some encouragement. Is your mom a good cook?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Alex smiled. "I'm Alex Morgan. Your sister and I meet today at school, and I am trying to convince her to have the two of you come over for dinner. I think my mom is making potroast, with potatoes, Apple Pie and icecream for desert." His mom loved to cook and that he missed when he was over seas. He had mostly MRE's and now and then a hot meal cooked by the cooks.

He took one of Dani's hands in his. He could see that her brother was a bit suspicious of him. Some one trying to come between his sister and him. He didn't want that. "So care to come over and have a good meal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Dani had to smile at the two males looking at each other. Her brother was sizing Alex up and she could tell that Dustin was prepared to fight. She shook her head. "Dustin its Alright, Alex is one of the good ones" She nodded.

As Alex discribed the dinner Dani licked her lips. and when he took her hand she squeezed it slightly to her it seemed as if she was the prize between two circling vultures but she let it slide"Doesnt that sound good Dustin, now please come along I am really looking forward to not having to cook dinner tonight, please" Her pleading eyes were enough to convince her brother. He nodded "Alright Dani"
Dani smiled and went out on the porch to look after her dog. Dustin came up to Alex with a serious look on his face. "My sister has been through a lot you better not hurt her" He was attempting to act like the big brother should act. Or that is what he thought they acted.

Dani reentered the kitchen. "Okay animals are fed and watered I am ready are you two?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:05 am

As she was off making sure the animals were fed her borther told him he had best not hurt Dani. "I don't intend to. She is a marvelous girl that like you said has been through a lot and now needs some one to lean on. So you do not have to worry." When she came back and said she was ready, Alex put an arm about her and lead her back out to the car. Pushing the passenger seat forward he let Dustin get into the back of the car and then let Dani get into the front.

The drive to his house was not a long one, perhaps three or four blocks. Here to a flag flew in the front yard and a yellow ribbon was upon the door. As they entered the house, the smell of food filled the air. His mother had heard him drive up and came out of the kitchen. She smiled as she saw Alex with Dani and then her brother. "Sorry Mom, should have called ahead to let you know."

"Don't worry about it Alex, there is plenty to go around. Come in, Come in." she smiled as she greeted them. "Go have a seat in the living room. Dinner is still in the oven and will be done in a few minutes." She turned back into the kitchen. Alex took the two into the living room. It had a fireplace with a mantel and on the mantel was a large picture of his father in uniform and his medals. Beside his father's picture was Alex's in uniform and beside it his medals. Three purple hearts, the silver star, and a couple minor ones that all service men got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Dustin Glared at Alex when he said that his sister needed someone to lean on after all she did have him, right? After all he was the older brother he was suppose to be the rock, but if he allowed himself to think about it he finally realized that it reality it had been her that was the rock, the strong one. This caused him a great sence of guilt to fill him up. He was a failure of an older brother, she had been carrying a lot and finally Dustin saw the light. He would have to change it, some how he had to make it up to his sister.
When Alex wrapped his arms around his sister. Dustin saw how his sister eyes light up, he hadnt seen that light in them for months. Ever since that faithful knock on the door that they recived. But he was still a bit jelous It had been only him and her for a while now. He didnt know how to react to some one else being with her. He took a deep breath. She did deserve someone speical, and as long as Alex didnt hurt her Dustin would stand back and see what happened.

When they made it to the car and then to the house Dustin was a bit nervous he, like Dani, hadnt been invited anyway in a long while. As they stoped at the house he immeditaly saw the signs he stared at Alex. So he was a miltary brat as well. He smiled slightly at that thought, military kids were more loyal and understanding.

Dani walked up to the mantle and looked at the photos "You have his eyes Alex" She nodded "Everyone said I have my fathers eyes as well" She noticed all the medles then turned to greet his mother. "Hello I am Danielle, but everyone seems to call me Dani I really hope we are not imposing, I met your son today." She turned to her brother. "This is my brother Dustin"
Dustin nodded to him. "Yes thank you for welcoming us for supper"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Alex's mom came back into the living room carring a pitcher of lemonade and some glasses. "Here, while you wait you can have something to drink." She placed the platter down and looked at Dani. "It is no problem, it is good that Alex has made some friends." she looked at Dani and then Alex. She was happy he found a girl that he seemed to like. His mother looked at Dani again. "Your Mark Bloddgett's daughter aren't you?"

She moved over and gave Dani and then Dustin a hug. "My husband and I knew him well. My husband served with him at Fort Knox, a few years ago. You have our heart felt sympathy for your loss." She gave Dani another hug. "You and your brother are welcome here any time." she looked Dani in the eye smiling. "Oh my." she finally realized that Dani's mother had left some time ago. "You poor kids. You have been living over there alone all this time." She stood back looking at both of them like a mother hen. "You two will move in here. We have two extra rooms upstairs that is just gathering dust, and this house is way to big for just Alex and me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Dani smiled at his mother when she brought in the lemonade. She immeditaly took one and poured glass for Dustin then poured on to Alex, and one for his mother then lastly herself,as his mother spoke to her. “Well your son stood up to me to some preppy kids, who have been making my life a nightmare latly.” She grinned and patted his arm. “You have raised a great son and you should be proud.”

As his mother reconized her Dani was taken aback. “Yes Maam he was my father” She hugged her back shooting a questing glance. Dustin didn’t know what to think. As his mother continued and explained herself Dani took a step backwords. “You knew my father?” The thought made Dani smiled, maybe if she was lucky she would have some stories to help Dani keep his memory alive. She was shocked when she knew about her mother. “Yes maam we have been living alone, but I am curious on how you knew, my father superiors don’t even know…” She paused and had to sit down.She was feeling faint. “Or do they know? I don’t know how much my father had saved for us, but it has seemed that the rent continues to be payed off, and our electricty hasn’t been shut off yet” She ws rambling but so many thoughts were entering her head and she couldn’t focus on just the one.

When his mother suggested they move in she stood up shaking her head. “It is mightly nice of you maam but we can not…she was shaking her head and thought of the most logical reason she could think of quickly. “I have a dog and cat, my father gave me them both he rescued them from a shelter I cant leave them, plus our stuff, and…” She trailed off. “Plus you don’t want two griving freaks in your house” He head was bowed she was even unable to raise her head.

Dustin on the other hand loved the idea, he had already had ideas of enlisting as soon as he graduated and now he would have someone to look after Dani when he did leave. He looked over at Dani. “Dani I am sure that we can get storage for some of the stuff, and our things, I am sure there is room for it here” Dani wasn’t convinced “I don’t mean to be rude…I just cant leave my animals, my father rescued them I cant abadoned them”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:37 am

Alex's mother took one of Dani's hands. "Trust me, they know but it is not their problem any more. Once your father died his superiors have nothing to do with you or your brother, and your father kept in contact with us. He told us of your mother leaving." As Dani stumbled over an excuse not to stay and Dustin agreeing with Alex's mom, she sat Dani down on the couch and sat down next to her.

"You can bring them over here. We have a nice size back yard for them to romp in. So don't frett about that. You get what you need from your place and bring it over here. I'll call a couple friends I know in the storage business and arrange for everything else to be boxed up and stored." When Dani called Dustin and herself grieving freeks. "Nonsence Dani. You two are just normal kids that have lost some one they have loved."

Alex could see that his mom was taken with Dani. It would also be good for Dani to have a woman to talk to, a mother figure. His mom was great. She never really put a limit on what he could do or go. He thought that his mother would do Dani a world of good. Now that Dani's last excuse was delt with he hoped that she would accept his mother's offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 am

Dani felt defeated she was out of excuses. She was scared, she hadn’t had to depend on anyone in so long, she didn’t even know if she could, But his mother was being so nice. She was allowing her to bring her animals and she had somewhere to store the rest of their stuff in storage. There were no more excuses left inside of her. Life would be easier, she might even be able to sleep again, less stress and worry about everything.

Dani lifted her head to look at them. Her brother was acting strangely strange. She swallowed hard and nodded. “Alright I thank you” She chewed her bottom lip. “It is a great offer” She smiled slightly to Alex “Alright I am waving my white flag I surrender you and your mother have convinced me”

It was clear that she was nervous and useasy. But like always she turned the topic to something a little more less uncomfortable as she stood. “So is they anything I can do to help make supper ready? Maybe set the table or anything like that?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 am

Alex smiled when she finaly gave in. Alex's mom got up and grinned. "Yes indeed you can. I'll show you where everything is." She turned to Alex, "Why don't you show Dustin where their room's will be. After dinner the three of you can start hauling things over here. You can use the pickup truck."

She helped Dani up from the couch and took her into the kitchen. Dustin moved to the stairs waving Dustin to accompany him. Upstairs were the bedrooms and a couple bathrooms. "We will have to dismantle your beds and bring them. The rooms are basicly empty." He turned and looked at Dustin. "Why did you agree so readily with my mother?" Alex was a bit suspicious. Dustin had agreed to it fast and he thought that he would be the one not wanting to. He opened the door to one of the rooms and turned on the light. It was a good size room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 am

Dani saw Alex’s smile and nodded she was pleased that she seemed to make Alex happy. Living in the same house might be a bit difficult,, it wouldn’t be as easy to hide her addiction, she knew he wanted her to stop but it would be nearly impossible for her to quit yet she wasn’t ready. She would find a way though. She always had before. She nodded about the plans “Okay there isnt much that we will need tonight, our beds, some clothes, and of course Freedom and liberty” She smiled “My father picked them up at the shelter and he named them, I was always bad at coming up with names”

She was grateful for the chance to help she would have to earn her way was her thinking, helping where she could, cooking some meals, helping in the cleaning and things like that. She watched as her brother went up the stairs with Alex, She was relived. Dustin needed someone to talk to, instead of just getting into fights with anyone that pissed him off. She turned back to his mother. “Thank you again, we have been alone for so long, I was beginning to think that since my father was dead that no one longer cared about us, or that they had just forgotten that our father had two children.” She fingered his dogtags.

Upstairs Dustin was stunned at the size of the room “My these are big rooms” He waved off the question though “As you said my sister needs someone to lean on, and I know she thinks she needs to be strong for me so she wouldn’t dream of coming to me or leaning on me” He shurgged. It was a lie but he wasn’t about to tell Alex his plans yet. “I think you and I should do most of the lifting my sister can pack up what she wants to bring tonight, you can be sure that she is going to want to bring my father things, like his picture and his medels”

Back downstairs Dani was making small talkwith his mother. It was clear that she really didn’t know how to act around her and was worried about messing up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 am

Alex's mom chuckled at the way Dani was trying to just make small talk. "Now you can talk to me." she turned and placed a hand on Dani's shoulder. "I know what you must be going through. Been there my self. So if you need someone to talk to you can with me." She opened up a couple cabinets to get the dishes and glasses out.

"When my husband died." she sat the plates down, "I started drinking and drinking heavily. Tried to drown my sorrow. Took Alex going off and joining the army to bring me out of that." she shook her head, "He has a way about him to make one stop and think. Just like his father." She handed the plates to Dani and then got the glasses. "Did he tell you that he was wounded three times over there?" she asked Dani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next