The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 40 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by questor Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 am

Mary didn't hear what Dani was saying. Her attention was on the TV, her eyes wide with releif and yet filled with fear and anxioty. She recgonized the reporter, whose face was on the screen. He had been the one that had broacasted Alex's stand live to the world. It seemed he was again doing the same thing.

The scene of the battle at the outpost made her put her fist to her mouth and her body visiably shook as she watched the outpost being bombarded with mortar rounds and RPG rounds. Of how some how Alex had been put in charge of the platoon. Then the camera came back to the reporter and then the new position that the Platoon had set up. The news of how the platoon leader and platoon sergeant were severly wounded and would not survive much longer if they didn't get medical attention made more tears flow.

Debbie was the one that talked to Dani, before her attention was also taken by what was going on. "You are not going to be charged with anything. You were protecting yourself and others." She told Dani. "And you have been out for two days........." she was going to say more but her attention was now on what was happening on the TV. "Oh my god?" she said as her eyes got wide.

Alex could be seen moving around the perimeter of the platoons defensive position. The reporter and camera man kept their distance but was close enough to record what he was saying as he came to where the wounded was. "As soon as that chooper sets down, you get these men to it. Is that clear." he told a group of soldiers. He then knelt down by the platoon sergeant and platoon Leader. "Hang in there sarge, sir. They are on their way. You are going to make it, thats an order." he told them

The LT looked up at him a weak smile on his lips. "Yes sergeant." he said Alex patted him on the shoulder and then moved back to the line. He looked at his watch, gritting his teeth. Fourty five minutes left before the choppers would arrive.

He went to his pack and took out the US Flag, that had flown over his position in Bagdad. He again went to the top of the ruined tower and with a pole he found. He he tied the flag to it and jamed the pole into a hole and so it would stand straight and stay. The Flag now flew high over their position. As he decended, the first of the insurgents made their assult with small arms fire. "Pick your targets." he yelled out, "Don't waste ammo."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 40 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Hearing Debbie’s words did little to calm her fears. She still had killed, no murdered someone, a Soldier, with a gun and until she heard it from a person in uniform she wasn’t gonna believe it. She shook her head. “Two days?” She was shocked, then brought her attention back to the TV. She let her tears fall. “Oh Alex, come back to me please” She whimpered while holding the teddy bear with her good arm.

She was forced to watch and do nothing. She glared at the tv. “If that reporter gets my Alex killed so help me god” She winced in pain again but did not press the button for more pain meds. She did however press it to raise her bed some more so she could watch the tv better.

Watching helplessly as Alex raised the flag she felt proud but scared all in the same moment. “Come home Alex I need you” She turned and wept into her teddy bear. After what felt like a eternity she raised her head. “No Alex would need me to be strong” She said and watched the TV some more. Attempting to reach out she found out both arms hurt to move them she looked down, one shoulder was all wrapped up and one was all stitched up she shook her head. “Alex isn’t going to happy about this!”

She gasped and turned to Debbie “Does Dustin know? What about Alex’s CO’s I don’t want them to tell Alex”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:20 am

As the three watched the battle begining to unfold, the Doctor came in with a nurse. He looked at Dani clutching the big Teddy Bear and the look on her face as well as that on Mary's. He knew better then to turn the TV off. Everyone in the hospital was watching, just as they had when Alex and his squad had made their valent stand.

"Mrs Morgan you need to be resting, and eating properly now that you are awake. You are after all eating for three now." he picked up the monitor and looked over the readings. "They are doing fine. Now lets check you over shall we?" he asked and proceeded to take her blood pressure, tempature, check her heart rate and heart beat. He inspected the bandages and the brusing on her face and smiled.

Once he left another person walked in. It was a woman dressed in a woman's business like suit. She moved up to Mary and placed a hand on her shoulder. "He will make it Mary. " she said and then turned her head to Dani. "Mrs. Morgan, I am District Attorney Sheldon. I wanted to come here and officially notify you that there will be no charges brought against you in the death of Privater Chad Elliot. "

On the TV the reporter's voice could be heard. "Sergeant Morgan has placed a flag, the same flag he flew over him and his squad in Bagdad. It seems it has become his battle flag. The Camera Man panned the camer up to catch it flying in a slight breeze, then back down to the battle. In the distance, over the sound of small arms fire, Alex's voice could be heard. "WE HOLD. HOLD THE LINE. SHE IS LOOKING OVER US AND WE WILL PREVAIL. WE WILL ALL MAKE IT BACK ALIVE!"

Then the mortar rounds and RPG rounds began to hit. The sound of the explosions were deafening. The aim of the insurgents was terrible and the rouunds landed far from the soldiers, as if something was protectecting them. Time passed and then came the sound of the choopers. Alex looked around and saw that it would be inpossible for them to land unless they were able to clear the insurgents to make a landing zone.

"Randy!" he yelled, Randy came running. "Get the suad, we are going out to secure an LZ for those choppers." Within a couple minutes Alex was leading the squad to a section of the crumbling walls that was part of their defences. The reporter and his camera man was right behind them. Alex checked his magazine and put it back into the rifle. He nodded, and then with what could only be called a battle cry, he rose up and began firing as did the rest of the squad. They moved past the protection of the walls and into the open, cutting down insurgents as they fanned out, laying down a murderous cover fire.

The first Blackhawk came in, the gunners adding to the suppression fire that Alex and his squad was. The three attack helicopters dove in firing rockets and machinegun fire. As it touched down soldiers of the company jumped out and ran to take up positions with Alex's sauad members. The camera man zoomed in on them and on the TV the face of Dustin could be seen under his helmet as he rushed to Alex's side. "Hope you have left some for us." he chuckled.

The wounded were already on the way to the chopper as it touched down and they were put aboard. From outside of the hospital room cheers and other accolades could be heard. Inside the room a cry from Debbie, "OH MY GOD! it's Dustin!"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:42 am

Dani barely noticed the Doctor until he addressed her. She looked at him. “What do you mean eating for three?” She brought a hand to her stomach and shook her head “Impossible I have only been off the pill for a few months, it takes a year” She shook her head “No you must be mistaken” but in her heart she knew he was right, she had been feeling extra tired and moody, she figured it was due to Alex being away. She grabbed the Doctors arm “They are okay? I mean after what happened?” She swallowed heard and nodded. She wanted to hear their little heart beats to be sure but the doctor was too concered about all her vitals, all she wanted to know was how her husband was, where her brother was and how Alex’s babies were.

She was going to be a mom the though floored her, would she know how to be a mom? Her mom never really was a mom to her, sure Mary would help but could she love? One rub to her stomach told her that she would be able to. She would not be like her mother. She would never leave her babies to fend for themselves when their dad deployed. No. She would never leave them!

When the DA came in she stiffened. Hearing the words should have relaxed her but it didn’t, so she wouldn’t be charged in a civilian court, what about military court. Sure she was a civilian but her mind was so over whelmed with watching her husband, the father of their babies. No in her twisted mind right now the only thing that would cement it in her head that she was not going to be charged was a uniformed military officer, she also wanted to hear about how the others were doing.

Meanwhile some of the Soldiers and other branches that had been taken hostage but not injured and even the injured ones that Dani had worked with were talking to Dr. Parks. “You know as well as we do, she will listen to none but one that is in uniform, she blames herself for his death” Dr. Parks rubbed the bridge of his nose he knew that they were all right. Dani coming from a military family would think that she would face military punishment, if anything she would be rewarded, because of her only one person died, those injured were excepted to be released from the hospital in mere days if they were not already released. Little Ann although would have to go through counselling she would be alright to. Her father wanted to thank Dani but didn’t know if it would be the right time. They all looked at the doctor as if they were waiting for orders

Dani would have asked for food but they had left too soon and she knew that both Mary and Debbie would not want to leave the tv so she would wait. She watched the events unfold and the tears ran down her cheeks. She tensed her monitors alerting to that fact when she saw the flag, it was the same one that had been raised in Iraq she shook her head and made herself watch the TV. She knew her Alex would come back to her.

She watched the wounded get lifted on to the copter and new that Alex would not be going with them. Instead she saw her brother immediately turned to Debbie but she had already seen him. She tried to reach out but her arms wouldn’t go that far. “It’s going to be okay Debbie, both of our guys know that they need to come back home to us”

She was in immense pain but refused to press the button, she wouldn’t be pressing it not knowing now that she was going to be a mom no way she wouldn’t endanger their lives. Well no more than being taken hostage losing nearly half her blood. She continued to watch the tv in silence. She wanted Alex home, but part of her was grateful that he didn’t see her like this, it would not be pretty. Soon enough she might send him a package, send him some baby corn and buns and baby carrorts and cigars not come out and say it straight out but give him hints, but she wasn’t sure she would even do that .She just hoped her brother wouldn’t tell him about the hostage thing or even her being pregnant. She kept watching the screen wishing she could be helping somehow other than just sitting here doing nothing .

Both Mary and Debbie were too engrossed in the TV for her to talk to so she just nuzzled the bear and sighed into it. “I love you Alex Morgan”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 am

Debbie moved over to sit on the side of the bed and took one of Dani's hands hin both of hers. The sceen she was watching was frightening but yet she could not tear herself away from watching it. All around the soldiers the earth erupted as mortar rounds and rpg rounds slammed into the ground, exploding. But noe seemed to even come close to them to iinjure or kill.

"All around us mortar and rpg rounds are falling. The air is filled with the smell of cordite and dust, but it is as if some unseen force is protecting the US Soldiers here. As one after another blackhawk toucheds down and the soldiers pour from them, the ground is ripped up by automatic rifle fire but the soldiers are unscathed." the reporter made his comments

Soon the entire company had been landed and the gunships continued to pound the enemy's positions. The company commander gave the order and two platoons moved forward, pushing the insurgents back. Alex and his squad went with them. They could not be taken out untill the insurgents had been killed or they left. They stopped only when they did see the insurgents leaving, but as the two platoons stoped an rpg hit and exploded, sending Alex flying back, landing on his back.

He saw the bright flash of the explosion and heard its terrible roar. He felt himself lifted off the ground and thown back through the air. He felt himself land hard on the ground. There was a lound ringing in his ears from the exposion. He lay there for a moment, very still. Then he slowly rose to his feet as in defiance of something.

The reporter watched and his eyes widened as he saw the explosion and Alex get blown back. Then when Alex rose again, "Ladies and Gentlemen this is surreal. He is iindestructable. Sergeant Morgan seems uninjured from that blast."

Duistin and another soldier grabbed ahold of Alex and helped him back to the LZ where the choppers were landing and loading up the soldiers. As Dustin made sure he was on the blackhawk, "You had me scared there a moment Alex. You ok?"

Alex looked at Dustin with a strange look on his face. "Do I know you?" he asked Dustin. Then he looked out at the landscape. "Where are we? This isn't Iraq."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 am

Feeling Debbie take her hand she smiled, but couldn’t squeeze it yet, she would definitely have to have some physical therapy but not now, not until she knew Alex was safer she knew that he would never be safe there, but away from all this fire fight and he would be safer. She watched as the tears fell down her cheeks. She felt foolish for crying but couldn’t stop.

Watching all the exploses she shuddered, remembering the sights and sounds of Iraq. The smell, she didn’t think she would ever be able to forget the smells. The feeling of the dirt showering down on her and then the injured landing on her in that burm then when she ignored Alex and followed him up and saw him talking to the Iraqi but this was different, this was Afghanistan. She couldn’t be there to help him, to comfort him once he was back on base. She was miles away. She didn’t know if it was harder watching what was happening or being clueless and not knowing anything apart from phone calls, letters and the dreaded knock on the door.
When Alex fell Dani let out a scream. She shook her head “get up, get up Alex get up” She was holding her breath but didn’t realize it until Alex stood up and she let out a breath. Her monitor showed up and downs but nothing too alarming. She watched Dustin and Alex get on the Blackhawk she turned to Mary “What happens now?” She looked at the tv “Tell me there are going to check him out he fell too hard”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Dr Parks knew who he had to get intouch with and he would when he got a chance. "I'll take care of it. All of you just get home and take care of yourselves." He told them and tried not to watch the TV but couldn't help it himself. He shook his head as he saw Alex get to his feet and the reporter say that he was indestructable. "I would almost have to agree with you." he muttered.

Mary now turned to Dani and moved to the other side of the bed then Debbie was on. She placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her smile. "He will be fine. He has been through more then this. You saw him, he was on his feet and looked ok." she bent down and kissed Dani on the fore head. "Now you get some rest." She picked up the monitor and gave it to Dani. "See." she nodded to the image on the screen. "When are you going to tell Alex?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Nodding the Soldiers all left, some limping to go home. They all knew that Dr. Parks would handle it. There all wanted to thank Dani but knew it wasn’t the time yet, they had all send cards. Little Ann had drawn pictures. A neighbour was taking care of the animals and noticed even more flowers and gifts were being delivered there from all over.

Dani smiled to Mary and nodded “I know I just got scared, but they will check him out before he goes back on patrol right?” She brought her head back and smiled as she kissed her forehead. “I am a bit hungry” She admitted “I know I shouldn’t be after seeing all that but….I am” She took the monitor and sighed. “Not yet, I read the first three months can be the riskiest, don’t even know if I will tell him until he gets back, greet him at the airport about 7 months pregnant, make sure to have the camera ready”

She was greatful when a nurse appeared with some soup. “Just liquids for now until your throat heals more from the stitches” Dani nodded and ate the soup. Then turned to the two women. “Make sure you two eat I think I am going to go to sleep” Her eyes clearly showed pain but she didn’t want to press the button to release pain meds, nothing was going to harm her babies.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Dustin looked at Alex as the chopper lifted off. "I am Dustin, your brother in law, and we are in Afganistan." he told Alex. Alex only looked at him with still a stranger look. Another soldier leaned over, "You ok Sarge?" he asked. Alex looked at him with that same strange look.

"I am no Sargent." he said and to prove it he held out his rank from his shirt. That is when he saw he was wearing sergeant strips. "What the hell is going on? How did we get to Afganistan?" Another soldier moved forward. He was a medic and he began checking Alex out. He looked over at Dustin. "Amniesa. Caused by the blast and perhaps when he landed hard on the ground. "He is going to have to be seen by the Doctor for sure."

There were more shouts of Uhras and the like as the choppers lifted off and headed back to their base. The reporter was in another blackhawk. He had again made the headlines all over the world. Scooped everyone. He was happy and content.

Mary motioned for Debbie to the door. "We will be back later. You get some rest. They then left and went to get some food and then go home and get cleaned up.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Dani said good bye to them but just couldn’t get comfortable. A nurse coming in to check her vitals sat down and stroked her hair. “Mrs Morgan the pain meds you are on are for pregnant women, it will not harm the babies, but you being in pain and the way your body deals with that can” Dani nodded “Alright” She allowed the nurse to press it since her hands wouldn’t clentch “I am going to get the doctor to make it a time drip for now” Dani nodded and once the medicine kicked in she fell into a nice restful sleep.

Her dreams didn’t hold the nightmare images of the hostage situation though. Just blackness nothing scary. She slept soundly. Outside the hospital the media was still trying to get in, they had all interviewed the other victims but no one had been able to see Dani her self.

Her main doctor addressed them “Let Mrs. Morgan rest, she is out of the medical induced coma, she fought against it so we brought her out of it, but she still has a long recovery road. He answered very few questions and asked them to be respectful that Dani did not want her husband to know as he was fighting in Afghanistan.

Sleeping only a few hours Dani awoke and looked around her room to see if anyone was there, Debbie and Mary should still be at home resting and cleaning up but she felt as if she wasn’t alone. She gasped there with a bullet hole in his head was Chad “You killed me, you murderer they will see you hung for this, military court is not as forgiving as civilian court” Then Chad dropped to his knees “You did what I wasn’t brave enough to do my own, Sarah had left me and taken my babies I couldn’t go on but you still murdered me, MURDERER” Dani woke with a start her heart beating too quickly and she was shaking bad. She brought a hand to her face, but still felt someone watching her but wouldn’t look up this time hiding her face in her hands.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 pm

"I'm alright." Alex told the medic, but the Medic would not back down and then the Company Commander looked at Alex. "You lay back there and take it easy Sergeant. We are going to have the Doc look you over good when we get back. " Alex couldn't say anything more. He had been given an order and he would follow it.

The Company Commander was a bit worried about Alex. If the Medic was right, then he had no memory of anything after his first tour in Iraq. That ment he did not remember how he had been discharged, went home, and back to school. Of how he met Dani, returned to the Army and Iraq and had went above and beyond the call of duty, was awarded the CMH and had gotten married. He hoped it was only temporary. Just something that could be cleared up with some rest.

He moved over to Dustin, "Not a word of this to your sister. I don't want her to worry more then she probably already is." he looked over at the chopper with the reporter in it. "I seen what the first coverage that reporter did to her." Dustin nodded and looked over at Alex. He had no idea that Dani had been injured and was in the hospital. Oh this was not good he thought.

Back in the hospital room. when Dani awoke from her nightmare, a figure sat in a chair in the darkened room. She had been sitting there for some time now just watching Dani sleep. She had come along way. She had been in Africa helping teach the children in a very poor area how to read and write and help the people to make the most of what they had. She had not heard about Dani getting married, or her trip to Iraq to help look for her brother and all that had happened there until she had returned to the States a few days before. She had always been gone some place, helping other people. She would return home and bring strange and wonderful gifts when Dani and Dustin was young. This was before Dani's father had been killed. The last time Dani had seen her was at her father's funeral.

She slowly stood and moved to Dani's bed side. "Well young lady, it seems I have missed out on alot of your life here." She smiled down at Dani, that same smile her Aunt Milly, her father's sister, always had.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Finally opening her eyes when she heard the voice she looked up at her and burst into tears. Milly gasped. She had never seen Dani cry before in her life. Not when her brother, Dani’s father went off to war the first or second time, not even when he died she knew that she should have stayed but Dani swore that she would be able to cry at home in private. Now she knew the truth that Brenda her mom who had been at the funeral had only been there to try and collect on the insureance but everything had been changed over to Dani and Dustin, apparently right after the funeral she had taken off leaving Dani and Dustin on their own. Milly felt so guilty but seeing her niece weeping in the bed her heart broke even more she laid in the bed beside her and held her just like she used to when she was little stroked her hair.

Dani continued to cry. Milly of course had been filled in everything, how Dani had finally been able to cry, all the great work Alex had done in her life and likewise all the work she had been doing, with the veterns and even Alex. How she was now a married woman and pregnant how she had lied to the school about her mom still being around so she could stay in school with her brother. Her niece had always been strong but she was so grateful that someone finally got her to be herself and allow her walls to fall so she could release.

Milly held her and spoke softly to her. Dani meanwhile was feeling foolish for crying so much, Alex was okay she saw him get up saw him get to the medevac he was okay, he had to be. But she was a murderer she whispered that to Milly.

Milly shook her head. “No Mouse” Using a childhood nickname given to her due to the fact that she was quiet and able to scurry around. She half smiled at the name and started to calm down her crying. “I missed you Aunty, I am sorry for lying but those babies in Africa needed you so much”

She watched the TV. “So how much do you know?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 am

Milly sat on the hospital bed and held Dani. "You have gone through a lot in the last couple of years. You have grown into a very beautiful and marvelous woman." she told Dani. "My husband and son are flying in tommorow and want to see you. You remember Jeb? He has grown into a fine strong young man. Him and his father have done alot overseas with me."

When asked how much she knew, she smiled. "Everything my dear. When I got back to civilization, a large city, I read about Alex in the newspaper. He was world news. Then they mentioned you in the artical and how you and him were to be married. By the time I got done with everything in Africa and got back you were already married. A reporter friend of mine told me everything, about you going with Alex to Iraq, your part over there, the military wedding." she chuckled at that. "Your father would have loved that for you. When I got here and asked to see you, I was told about your condition." she smiled broader.

"And I hear Dustin is engaged." she chuckled. "I am done with my time overseas helping others. Time for me and Mark to retire and settle back down at home. Besides, Jeb is going to get married as well. We will be one big family again." she hugged Dani again.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Milly was right she had been through so much. She sniffled and allowed herself to be held and almost babied. She didn’t let too many people do this, but Alex had taught and shown her that she doesn’t need to be prefect and strong all the time that there was a time for crying and allowing other people to hold her up. She sighed. “It will be nice having everyone again, you know I haven’t heard from my mom yet, I mean my shooting is all over the news you would think she would at least want to know if…” She trailed off. “No she will wait till I am dead and Dustin is dead to try and collect on the insurance, too bad for her I have it already going places if things happen to me and Dustin, she will never get her hands on everything” She sighed. “I am just sorry I lied to everyone, I nearly died trying to do everything”

She looked up at her aunt. “You don’t have to retire for me, I am okay now” Then she laughed, she had a ugly scar on her arm from the stitches, she was hooked up to machines, her arm still hurt to move and her leg was bruised. “What I mean is, don’t do it just because of me” She arched up in pain as a wave hit her then something else crossed her mind.

“Dustin probably knows this…since he was up in the air when it happened, he needs to know that I am okay, but please don’t let Alex know” She looked up at her Aunt, “Also I need to know how Alex is doing, please find out for me” She began getting short of air as she began to panic about her brother and husband.

She was still thinking about her killing Chad, sure she had saved other lives and little Anne but the bullet went through Chads’ head at her hands. She felt sick and seeing the colour in her niece’s face Milly grabbed a basien just in time as Dani vomited in it. She thought back to what Alex told Dustin the first night that Dani slept in his bed to help the nightmares, how he was sick the first time he had killed someone. Is this how it felt? She laid back down and Milly told her to try and get some rest.

Dani was scared of the nightmares coming back but held the teddy bear as Milly pressed the button for more pain meds and Dani fell asleep. She wanted her Alex, someone had to be able to tell her how he was doing.

She was only asleep for about an hour before the nightmare played again, this time the two Soldiers that had fallen on her in Iraq were hunting her saying she had maimed them that they would have been better off dead. She could smell the blood and dust and woke up again screaming she looked around wildily. She remembered begging Milly for information so wondered if she would be there. She know knew a small piece of what Alex had gone through.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:20 pm

The choppers landed and the entire battalion was there to greet them with cheers and encouraging calls. Alex was lead off to the aid station where he was checked out by the Doc. The Doctor gave him a complete physical and asked him some questions. Alex could not remember anything after his tour in Iraq, before he was discharged.

"Such amniesa is common after such an explosion that he was in. Most patients regained their memories. But it takes time." the doctor told both the battalion commander and company commander. "How much?" he shugged his shoulders. "Some times it will be a smell, color, familar place or perhaps a sound that brings their memories back. "

From the cot that he had been assigned in the aid station, Alex sat up. "He Doc, when can I get out of here. I need to get back into the fight and give them some payback." his voice was a bit angry. The company commander looked over at Alex. He could tell that the same angry yet competent soldier was back.

"I would not suggest sending him back into combat. He needs to go to Germany to talk to those more capable then I am on this." The doc told them. Both nodded in agreement and when they left, they began the arrangements for a medivac to Germany.

Milly went to see Mary and it was a grand reunion. Mary wanted to hear about everything that Milly and her family had done and what their plans were. "Settling back down here Mary. Our time helping others is done. Mark needs to set up his practice again and our boy is going to be getting married." she grinned. "A girl from South Africa that was up there helping out. Those two are inseperable and she will be returning with Mark and Jeb. Any word on Alex?" she asked.

Mary shook her head, "Nothing yet. He looked fine on the TV." But she was worried anyways.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 am

Dani looked around finding no one she fell back asleep only to be woken up again with nightmares, when people came in she pretended to be sleeping. It was clear she didn’t want to talk to anyone about it. Except for the screaming she had seemed to go mute.

Nurses hearing the scream shook their heads and made a call to Dr. Parks “This is at least the fourth time she has woken up with nightmares, she is just screaming then refusing to talk to anyone about the nightmares.”

Dani wasn’t talking she was too scared about her saying anything would be used against her. Dani did feel herself questioning being worried that they wouldn’t even let her see Alex before she was tried and convicted.

She had turned into a snivelling, weak girl and she hated it. No more crying she told herself. Alex was injured and he would need her to be strong. She had to appear well enough to go to Germany where she was certain that Alex would be. She licked her lips. Threw her legs over the edge of the bed she was determined to walk even though she had been told that she shouldn’t even try walking for 24 more hours but she needed to get to Alex. He needed her right now.

She had her eyes fixed on the tv but was on high alert and her head whipped to the door when she heard it open. It was too soon for Milly to come back so found herself preparing to face her judges. She sat up painfully pain shooting throughout her own body to where she nearly vomited again. Whoever it was they were still in the shadows so she couldn’t see who it was. She held her breath waiting.

-------

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=841
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40