The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene)

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Raven cocked her head to one side yet again as yet again, Torin asked her why when she had already explained her thinking to him, more than once now. She could understand the confusion though, slaves like him had been conditioned to be this way for many years, sometimes decades, or even centuries depending on what race they were. Still, she did think he would have grasped at least some of what she had tried to tell him. Sadly, it appeared his conditioning needed far more than simple tenderness to eradicate.

"Why?" She asked back as she slid from her seat and spread her wings out behind her. "Torin, I have already tried to explain it to you. I do what I do because I have learned from my mistakes and the mistakes of others. I am kind to you because I know no other way of gaining your trust and confidence and your respect. I care for you because it is my duty and my wish to do so. And because I can see in you something I have not seen in another soul for a very long time. I see in you the strength and fortitude that makes you so much more than just a slave and I see the soul that makes you so much more than just a vampire. You are unique Torin and precious and you deserve so much more than you have been given." She then backed off a little and offered him another smile.

"So take the chance I'm giving you." She continued, "And make your mark with it, whether it leads you here or another place, it doesn't matter. I ask only that you give us that same chance, let us prove to you, let me prove to you, that not all owners are as Kraven, or your previous Master. Let me show you that you don't have to keep your anger anymore." She reached out and cupped his cheek, hoping he would finally begin to understand what she had been trying so hard to show him.

And there, deep in her soul, she could already feel herself falling for this vampire. It went against everything she had once believed and once tolerated. She had sworn once she would never connect with another immortal, certainly not something as tainted and twisted as a turned vampire, but yet this man, this damaged slave made all that seem little more than semantics and selfish ideology. But it was more than that, it was the pain of having to watch the man she loved grow old and die without her. She couldn't live with that a second time. Her soul simply couldn't bear to see that happen again. Raven was ready to love, but not just be with someone, but to give herself without regret and without holding back. She just hoped that perhaps Torin was what she had been looking for.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Torin knew he was being frustrating but he just couldn't wrap his head around his new master. Masters were not kind, least not to lowly ones like him. The red clothed slaves he had seen for auction would be treated well. Not abused, fed and all of that but ones like him. They were suppose to be beaten.

He shook his head as she continued. She wanted gain his trust? He looked up at her and let what she was saying sink it. What harm could it do really? His life couldnt get much worse then it was before she picked him.

He closed his eyes and sighed. "I guess we can try, if you could forgive me for what I said ,and understand that I can not always controle my curses" He called them curses instead of gifts. "I don't see this strength as a good thing, I was always punished because of it, but I want to be strong for you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3