The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 10 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Although they were mere steps away from Chris Jennifer was losing it she smiled through her pain. Shut it down preteneded it wasnt there and walked into the house handing Jennifer back to Chris. "She missed you" She said with a smile that didnt reach her eyes.

She turned to them "I think we are all ready, Jennifer wants to see Scotland, and so do I" She bit her lip and handed her son to Drake. "I just want to make sure I have everything" She raced to her old house and made sure that she had everything all the pictures and a few memories from her life then boarded up the house.

Needing these few minutes alone she made sure everything was in her bags then made her way back home. She doubted that Drake would have left her alone but she was grateful that he didnt interupt her. She looked around now to see if he was near her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Drake wasn't fooled by her smile. He knew that Jennifer and Chris had a bond that she was not a part of and that was weighing on her mind. He followed after her but kept his distance knowing that he would intrude on her space. He waits outside her window quietly. He holds A sleeping Damon in his arms. He was not sure how to comfort her on this sensitive topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Sensing Drake she turned. "Knew you wouldnt leave me, I doubt even if we were both humans I would be able to hide anything from you" She tensed then looked around one last time. "I am ready" She looked at him. "I don't want to hurt the family, I just want to be close to our daughter, I always wanted kids, you know its tough"

She went to him and leaned into his chest. "Can I have just a moment of weakness before I hide everything from the others?"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Drake takes her into his chest wrapping his free arm around her. "We are one my love. I could never part from you long." He runs his fingers through her hair. "Take as much time as you need my love. You don't need to worry about me judging you. I feel the same way you do but I am glad that I have you to comfort my heart and I am able to comfort you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Brook's body shook. She would be crying if she could. She didnt want to upset Damon and she knew that Jennifer would be able to sense her too so she took a few minutes then smiled at Drake kissing him passionetly. "Okay, I am ready" She stroked Damons soft hair. "You ready my little man?" She looked up at Drake and stroked his face. "Lets go, I want to go see your homeland"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:50 am

Drake held her as she shook and he stood there not saying a word. He knew that she was hurting and just needed to get it out. He could hear the cries of Jennifer all the way from their house. He smiles and says, "I will give her this much, she has one set of lungs on her that's for sure. I don't think she means to make you upset with her or make you feel less like her mother. She just feels the pull to be her mate. As a baby, the need to be with one's companion maybe stronger. After all babies are reliant on their parents or any other adult nearby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Brook was grateful for him just being there. She chuckled at his words. "Yes she does have a good set of lungs" She kissed him again. "I know, it just hurt I just wanted a minute alone with her, but I understand how much it hurt to be away from you" She was more relaxed now. "Thank you for letting me get my few things from here" She began to walk away. "So how are we getting to Scotland?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Drake understood where she is coming from because they have been through it before. He says to her as he walks beside her, "we will be going to Scotland by plane. I have a private jet we will be taking it tomorrow. The pilot knows our family so he won't say anything about what we are." He looks at her while carrying Damon in his arms. Damon still rock hard asleep. He says to her, "When we get there she might calm down better to where you two can spend time together. She and her brother share your memories your experiences. So I believe she knows how dangerous it can be here for us. At Scotland, we won't have those problems so she might be able to relax. Her curiosity might get the better of her to wear she will want to focus on something else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:59 pm

She nodded. "Well that would be faster then sailing" She winked then smiled softly. "Yeah I hope in Scotland I can get closer to everyone, our children, the others, and you" She kissed his cheek. She was unsure how he was going to take her request for taining. She had a feeling it wouldnt go well, but she also couldn't go for the rest of existance without being intiment with her soul mate.

"Jennifer is too much like her mom" Brook whispered soflty. She shook her head smiling. "We will have our hands full with her if that is really the case, I have been told I am a bit strongheaded?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Drake looks at her knowing what is on her mind. "I know what you are wanting to ask me. I have known for a bit. I just wasn't sure how to react to such a request. Training with the boys but is very difficult. They don't know the meaning of quit or take it easy. It is all or nothing with them. I just don't want you to get hurt." His tone of voice was kind but with a hint of sadness. He says to her, "I don't think she will be as bad as you think. To being introduced to your life eat at such a young age must be very confusing for her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Turning to him she chewed her bottom lip and then looked down. She was going to speak then he did. She shrugged but then took a sleeping Damion and handed him to Connor. "I will be back in a bit, I need to talk to Drake" She returned to Drake and took his hand softly.

"Baby I talked to them about it, and well I want you to be the one that trains me" She looked up at him a bit scared of waking Derek but she wanted Drake to train her, he knew her best. "What do you think?" She asked still holding his hands.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Connor took Damon in his arms and left the two of them alone to talk. Drake however was doing everything he could not flip out. He says to her, "I do not think I can train you without him waking up to cause problems. I'm not the best person to train you because of how quickly he can take over. The twins are best to teach you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:00 am

Brook looked at Drake. "I know baby, but, the twins didnt seem that willing to train me, they all warned me about how it would change me" She rubbed his hands. "How will you be if I change?" She looked into his eyes. "I know the twins wont hurt me, like" She paused "I just don't know what to do"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Drake looks at her and strokes her cheek gently. "They were born in Rome. During a time of war and when the games where gladiators fought each other. They know that learning to fight, changes people. The twins fought so much in the arena so much that, they learned to enjoy it. And that scared them.They don't want you to feel that fear." He looks at his feet. "Let me see if some of our comrades could meet us in Scotland to help the twins teach you and guide you to find your gift."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Brook brought her fingers to his chin. "My love forget about this for now" She kissed his lips. "Lets just be together" She turned her back to his chest and wrapped his arms around her stomach. "My love do not worry" She turned her face and kissed his cheek.

"Could you train me?" She asked silently forgetting that he could read her mind.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:53 am

Drake held her close and walked with her back to the others ignoring what she said in her mind as he was still thinking about if he even could train her on his own. It was hard enough for him to explain how Derek worked. Most of the time he ended up not remembering what Derek does when he is in control of his body. How is he supposed to train her if he didn't remember what he was like himself?
Jennifer and Damn were easily content where they were at. Jennifer was in Christopher's arms. She wasn't asleep. Her fingers were laced around his big pointer finger. She reached out to her mother trying to show her that she still felt bad about making her mother feel like she didn't want her. But she wasn't sure how to explain herself in words. Little tears were still in her eyes as she was still upset.
Damon was propped up against a tree. His eyes  looking all over the place. He did not seem to mind having his own space. Just like his mother. He did not reach out to people on his own. He was perfectly content in his own little world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Mentally kicking herself for not controling her thoughts she inwardly sighed. It was stupid he couldnt train her, wouldnt he wouldnt want her near Derek until she could fight of course. "I thought newborns were suppose to be stronger" She whispered to him before they made it back to their family.

She reached out and took Jennifer. "Its okay angel mama understands okay" She kissed her nose softly and then giggled softly. "You will always be my sweetness" She gave Jennifer some of the happy memories of her and her sister. "You remind me of her"

She turned to Damon and smiled at him too. "Hey big man" She winked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10