The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering Angel

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wandering Angel - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering Angel

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 5:29 pm

"The hell if I know I don't judge other men I thought as an angel you knew we didn't do the homosexual thing in heaven." He laughed again. "Yeah it's alot better than that damn suit you would stick out like a sore thumb in the subway. But I tell you what when we go after some rich demons you can where a suit." He smirked at Tristian.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Wandering Angel - Page 2 Angelb15

Tristan laughed and nodded. He was used to sticking out, but he guessed it wasn't necessarily a good thing at the moment. He didn't knwo there was such thing as a rich demon, but there was alot he didn't know about them. . . pretty much everything really. "So what exactly are we supposed to do?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Cast looked at him. "We hunt them down and kill them." His facial expression went from joking to serious within seconds. "Look I know I joke around but on the feild of battle I need to know you have my back. Can I count on you?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Tristan grimaced slightly at Casteil's bluntness with his answer. His face was serious as well when he answered. "Of course. . . I may not like fighting much, but I'm good, and I've got your back" he said with a nod. He would never abandon someone during a battle, or ignore them when they needed help. He always watched out for people.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 6:06 pm

"Good because if you were to leave me for dead sucks to be you because I have a perment ticket straight back to here until I clear the area. So you would just be shit out of luck cause I wouldn't kill you I would just beat the crap out of you. But now that we got the serious stuff out the way lets go have some fun." He opens the door and heads out.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Tristan laughed at his words. Sounded like a painful punishment. "Good to know" he said before following Casteil out the door. He had no idea where they were going, or how to get around the cuty at all really. He had been wnadering for two weeks, not bothering to find out where he was going.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Cast looked at Tristan and pointed to the stairs they went up them to the top. "Just rember that your wings can be your best friend." He sperads his wings and leaps he flies arond waitng for Tristan to join him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 13, 2009 4:52 am

Tristan nodded and grinned. He loved being able to fly. He flew to the top of the stairs as well, landing and looking around. It was pretty busy with people, and he looked curiously to see if he could spot any demons that easily.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 13, 2009 3:00 pm

"Don't even try I know what that look is. You are trying to see if you can spot a demon wrong way they posses human bodys unless they are that powerful. Come on. " He leaps off and flies back to that same subway they meet at. He then walks down the stairs and into the subway.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Tristan laughed sheepishly at Casteil's words but glanced around once more. He couldn't help but feel nervous at the fact that the demons took over human bodies, so he probably wouldn't be able to tell a demon apart from a human. He followed quickly into the subway. "So how are we supposed to tell them apart?" he asked, crossing his arms.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 14, 2009 5:55 pm

"Mann how are you a angel and you can't senes them. Wait shut up we are surronded and their is nothing we can do now but be quiet." He leads Tristan to the last cart. "Here is where we will make our stand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 14, 2009 6:34 pm

"I'm new at this" he defended himself. He had no idea what he could do now other than fly, and the new feelings and senses got all mixed up in his head, so he had no idea what he was sensing. When Casteil said that they were surrounded he concentrated and was pleased that he could figure out where the demons were that he sensed. He followed to the cart and nodded, silent and relaxed as he prepared for their fight.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Cast looks at him and says, "Foucs on your hand think of any weapon and focus on your hand." Two short swords shoot out of Cast hands and he grabs them and slides them behind his back. "Hurry up they are moving in on us."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 15, 2009 8:32 am

Tristan concentrated on his hands like he was told and thought of a weapon. He grabbed the scythe as it shot out of his hand and he held it tightly, looking around him at what he now knew were demons. As one leapt at him he swung his scythe and it hit the demon in the chest, sending him to the realm of the dead.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Hey slow down their are still humans her big guy. Cast opens the back door now. He leaps off the back of train pulling Tristain with him. "Now we can start fighting!" He revels his two hidden sort swords and slices one demon and then another and then two and then another two and one more before backing into Tristain.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 16, 2009 5:58 am

Tristan jumped off when Casteil did before turning and continuing to slash at the demons that were surrounding them. He had killed quite a few when Casteil backed into him and he glanced back at him while still lashing out with his scythe. "Faring alright?" he asked over his shoulder.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 16, 2009 9:57 am

Cateil laughed "Surprised you are still alive Tri. I figured you wouldn't even make it off the sub." He laughed and sliced three more demons down and stabing another one right threw the stomach. He backed back into Tristan. "Still alive or is this your dead body leaned against my back?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 16, 2009 11:22 am

Tristan laughed slightly at his words as he continued to fight off the demons. "Wow thanks for your faith in me" he said sarcastically. He chopped off a few demon's heads before Castiel backed into him again. "Just my dead body" he said with a grin. He continued to swing at the demons, slashing open a few of their stomachs and stabbing them thro9ugh the chest and heart.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 16, 2009 11:32 am

"Tri stay back to back there are quiet a few more coming and it will be harder for them to try and hurt us if they can't sneak up on us." He pressed his back against Tristians and sliced down a few more demons. "So Tri why did you choose a scyhte out of all wepons it has maxium scare factor but minum damage compared to this bad boy." Their was a huge flash and a huge spear like sword weapon appeared. "Say hello to my demon slayer the Blue Griffian of Thunder dats what I call him." He swings it and chops 4 demons in half like it was nothing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 16, 2009 11:37 am

Tristan kept his back pressed against his as he killed more demons. "I trained with a scythe when I was alive, so I actaully know how to use it well. I can use a sword, but not as well as I can a scythe. And plus I'm faster with it" he explained. He glanced at the huge sword when Casteil cut four demons in half with it and he grinned slightly. "Cool" he said, swinging his scythe again and again, twirling it above his head to bring it down on another.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 16, 2009 11:49 am

"Glad you like man we are going to have to get you an heavenly weapon of your own. And I guess it is going to be that scythe huh?" He pushed against Tristians back and screams. "Duck" He flips over Tristian's back and uses his hand to hold Tristian down a few seconds longer so he could whip his Banryuu around his sholder haking down every demon within reach and then he put his back against Tristians again. "You like that one didn't you?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Tristan nodded with a grin. "Probably" he said with a laugh. He ducked when he was told and stayed down as Casteil hacked the demons down. He stood up again with his back against the other angel's again and laughed again. "Deffinitly" he grinned. He jumped away from Cast for a moment to swing his scythe around completely, spinning on his heel. He stabbed two demons through the back at the same time and used his foot to get them off of his weapon before putting his back against Casteil's again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Cast tapped Tristian's shoulder. "Hey Tri it's time to get out of here." He ran back the way the came making sure Tristian was behind him the whole way and when they got out of Sub he leads Tristian down and alley "Time to fly."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Tristan nodded and glanced around him before turning and following Castiel back the way they had come. He ran down the alley before stopping and nodding at his words. He spread his white wingd and took to the sky easily before glancing at Casteil wondering where they were going.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 16, 2009 12:37 pm

"Come on back to my house do you know where it is?" He start going higher into the sky. "Theirl." he points to a shinning light relfecting off a building. "You see that? It is a special mirrior I put their so that when ever you get high enough you can see it shinning lets go." He flies down to the he building and lands on the top and walks into his apartment.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next