The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar*

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Ella opened her eyes and looked him with a smile. She says, “You’re okay…I was afraid my spell was not going to work in time.” She wiped his tears away and kissed him softly. She then looked around the room. She asks, “Is that all my blood?” She was not in a good state of mind. Her mother came in the room and started yelling at her. Her eyes glowed a deep blue and her mother was thrown against the wall. She says, “I am tired of her yelling at me.” Ella’s body healed as she looked back at her lover. She kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar*

Post by RippedNose Sat May 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Nick opened his eyes quickly when he heard Ella speaking and he started to cry harder. He hugged her tightly and kissed her back, trying to calm himself. He nodded in answer to her question, not trusting his voice. He glanced at her mom she she was thrown against the wall. He looked back to Ella and tried his best to smile. He could see that her body was healing. She was alright. He thought he had gotten her killed. He kissed her back just as deeply, breaking it after a moment. "I thought I fucking killed you" he said quietly. "It's my fault. . . all my fault. . . I love you" he kissed her again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Ella kissed him back and got herself out his arms to see to her mother. She says to Nick, “I will never die that easily my love. I have you to live for now.” Her room was still covered in blood as she healed her mother. Her mother woke up and started to choke her. Ella saw that her mother has been out drinking and has recently lain in a man’s bed. She was going to be mean to her again. Tears when down her face. She says before slaying her mother with a single move of her hand, “Please forgive me mother.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Nick smiled slightly at her words but he couldn't keep it up for long. He watched silently as she healed her mother and he got to his feet as her mother started to choke her. He was quickly at her side and was going to help when she killed her mother. He hugged Ella gently and wiped her tears. He was surprised that she had actually killed her mom, but at the same time he wasn't surprised. He knew that they would have to get out of that place soon, since she had just committed murder, and her mom's boss would proabably start calling and the police might get involved.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am

Ella looked at her mother’s body as she cried. Her neck was going to have a bruise around her neck in an hour. She slowly got out of his arms and packs a bag of clothes. She then used her cell phone and called her aunt. She told her what happen and her aunt told her that she and Nick could come to her place. Ella then hung up and took Nick’s hand. She says, “My aunt is going to let us stay at her place which is just outside the city. She is also going to call the police and get this straightened out. The cops know both my parents are abusive. So I doubt I will get in trouble.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Nick stood silently as she packed, wondering what they were going to do. He glanced at her mother's body once as Ella called her aunt and made arrangements for them to stay there. He nodded at her words and sighed. "I really hope you don't get in trouble. . . but if you do I can get you out, one way or another" he said. he knew that one of the ways to get her out of trouble was violant, so that was plan B for him if anything went wrong. He went to the spare room he had been using and grabbed the bag of clothes that Ella had given him before.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:09 pm

"I really hope you don't get in trouble. . . but if you do I can get you out, one way or another." Nick said. Ella watched him go get the bag and then she went to her door to put her coat on. She then waited for him to join her at her side as she started to leave for the bus stop. Tears were still going down her face seeing that her own mother was the first human she has killed. All her other kills were of demons that had human hosts like Nick. So she was taking it hard. They would be on the bus for two days. Her aunt's house was far from the city life. Her aunt did not want to deal with the loud noises that come from the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:43 am

Nick was at Ella's side soon as they walked to the bus stop. He wiped away her tears and kissed her on the forehead lightly. "Don't cry" he murmured. He didn't like to see people cry, and seeing Ella cry was even worse for him. When the bus came he took her hand and pulled her on, getting a seat near the back.

((sorry i havnt replied in awhile >.< and its kinda short >.> sorry. im going on a trip for a week so i cant reply for awhile more, but i will ASAP when i get home 'kay?))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:15 am

(It’s okay. I have had a busy week so I understand. Don’t worry, I don’t mind short posts.) Ella sat down in the back with him. She looked out the window as the bus started to move. Winter was hitting the city hard. The snow was very deep already and it was only in the afternoon now. Ella looks at Nick a moment. She says, “I am sorry that you had to see me kill my mother. I just did not want to go back to being her punching bag and be stuck dealing with drunken men in my home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 pm

((heh sorry i havnt gotten around to this >.<))

Nick shook his head at Ella's appology. He had seen much worse than that, and done worse, killing his entire family, and having no control over it. "I wouldn't expect you to go back to that. And you shouldn't be sorry. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine" he said quietly, looking at the floor of the bus. "I cause things like this to happen wherever I go. I should leave" he really didn't want to leave Ella, but it was only to protect her and the people she loved.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Ella looks at him and says, “Please don’t leave my side…” Her voice was frail as she spoke to him. She lays her head on his shoulder and cuddles up to him. Her body was ice cold and her eyes seem to be empty. The soreness of her body was bothering her as she thought about the spell she had to use to save his life. She says to him softly, “I am sorry you had to see me covered in blood. I must have worried you out of your mind.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Nick sighed and wrapped his arms around Ella, trying to keep her warm. "Alright, I won't" he said, giving in to her so easily. He didn't like how she was looking, her eyes empty and her skin so cold. "You scared the shit outta me" he muttered, resting his chin on the top of Ella's head lightly. "But what's wrong? Are you alright?" that's all he cared about at the moment. It didn't matter to him if he was scared, but there was something wrong with Ella.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Ella could hear the worry in Nick’s voice as he spoke. She says softly as she looks down, “My body is tired from using that spell.” She was lying of course. She did not really know what was wrong with her. She figured it had something to do with the wolf bite. She says to him, “When we get to my aunt’s place, she will probably want to mall with hugs and won’t trust you right away.” She kisses his cheek as she looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Nick made a soft 'hm' sound, not truly beleiving her, but he didn't want to push it. He would leave it for now, unless something happened, and then he would ask, not settling for anything but the truth. The corner of his mouth twitched slightly at her words. "I'm used to not being trusted, hugs, not so much" he said quietly, giving a small wry smile. The only times he had really been near someone was with Ella.

((gah, sorry. its kinda horrible, but ill get back into it soon))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Ella kisses his cheek and says, “Sorry that is just how my aunt is.” She closes her eyes and goes to sleep. She knew she could not stay awake any longer. Blood was all she could smell on her whole body. She thinks just before she falls asleep, “What am I turning into?” A few hours later the bus stopped and she forced herself to wake up. She looks at the driver and he motions her and Nick to get off the bus so he could go home. (That’s okay.)

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Nick gave a small smile and nodded in understanding. it would be odd for him, but he would bear it. He brushed some of her hair out of her face as she fell asleep, and he held her for the rest of the trip. He was tired, but he didn't trust himself to fall asleep with the smell of blood so strong on Ella, so he stayed awake. When the bus finally stopped he was going to wake Ella up, only to find that she was already awake. He got up and stretched, his tall form cramped from sitting for so long, before geting off of the bus, pulling Ella with him gently.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:59 am

Ella smiles some as they walk to her aunt’s place. She looks at her house as they arrive and says, “She won’t be home for two more hours so you won’t have to deal with any hugs yet.” She kisses him softly before going inside and holding the door for him. Her eyes were still cold and empty as she looked at him waiting for him to come inside the warm house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6