The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

five letter word meaning nothing to do. . . BORED

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

five letter word meaning nothing to do. . . BORED - Page 7 Empty Re: five letter word meaning nothing to do. . . BORED

Post by RippedNose Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 pm

heh yeah
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

five letter word meaning nothing to do. . . BORED - Page 7 Empty Re: five letter word meaning nothing to do. . . BORED

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

aight have a great birthday paryt and I better not catch you online trying to rp during your party. But you bettter start back to our angel rp and I have edited my last reply to doom Island.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:47 am

lol of course i wont during my party XD ill reply the the rp soon. . . just got alot on my mind right now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 am

ok take your time I just wanted to know if you were going to contine to reply to those.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 am

ok i replied on the wandering angel one. . . and im going on a trip for a week starting monday and im packing and crap this weekend so i wont be here to reply for awhile.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Sounds cool have fun just one question though have you realized that we have are the only two people that have sat her and talked to each other for 11 pages. This isn't like frowned upon or anything like that cuz right now I don't give shit is like a real life rp.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7