The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machina (mamfy)

Go down

Machina (mamfy) Empty Machina (mamfy)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:26 am

It was like any other monday morning...yet she had no idea her life was about to change........forever. 15 years ago her and her brother had been in a fatal car accident, the damage to her brother killed him instantly, but her...she had potential for reconstructive surgery. This surgery was not a normal reconstructive surgery, but experimental.

"Still writing in your little diary jons?"

Agent Jons looked up at Agent Raplh who had just approached him, they were both dressed in casual clothes standing at the intersection of 5th and main street.

Jons: Well I figure my children would be interested one day, you know, my memoirs.

Ralph: Yeah yeah, so where is she?

Jons: She should have just clocked out and should be pushing through the double doors as we speak.

Ralph: Damn...it's our job to monitor her but you've turned into a full blown stalker, haha.

Jons: Shuddap. Time to work.

Both the agents got on their working faces and stared at the tall skyscraper as a nicely dressed woman comes out the front doors and starts walking down the sidewalk.

Ralph: Alright, this is the moment we've been waiting for, let's do this.

He says and walks towards the direction the woman is heading.

Jons:...do what? Ruin someone's life?

He says sarcastically and walks behind the woman while Ralph stands in front of her. Now Ralph stands directly in her path as Jons stands behind her.

Ralph: mam I'm gonna need you to come with us...it's urgent.

He said flashing his special agent badge at her.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down