The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:06 pm

"I see I see..I'm only 17..." He says as he then nodded his head..."I would love to come with you inside.." He says with a smile as he followed her in..."No no nothings wrong...Just the heat getting to me thats all..." He lied it was actually pretty nice out. Korey looked back seeing the bounty hunter had already spotted him..."Damn it..." He muttered under his breath..."You know on second thought...I really should go..." He says..."I'll see you around." He says with a smile by this time he was already outside but he lost track of the hunter..."Shit.." He muttered as he walked out and looked around. He then heard a thud behind him and then a "GOTCHA" two massive arms wrapped around him and wrestled him to the groundtieing his hands..."hahah reward here I come..." He says with a grin as he dragged Korey towards the bounty hunter station...."Ahhh $250,000 here I come..." The hunter said. Korey started to struggle..."Damn it..Hey let me go....Grrrr..." He muttered knowing it was useless unless he used his power...But he couldn't risk it could he...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 2 Kleeka11

“ Oh….okay….well, the bank’s air-conditioned, so you should be fine in there….” Kleeka said after he told her that the heat was getting to him. She looked up at the sky, now taking note of how nice it was today. It wasn’t too hot at all, but then she just assumed that maybe his clothes were too heavy or something like that. Before she went inside, he had changed his mind on going in. “ Okaaay, see you around then….I guess….” Kleeka said as she gave him an odd look, but just shrugged it off when she walked up to one of the counters. Tyrone just took a seat on one of the waiting chairs as he patiently waited for her sister to cash her check. In a few minutes, Tyrone had looked up at her sister when she walked up to him. “ Done?” he asked her. “ Yeah, let’s go…” Kleeka murmured as she glanced down at her watch. It was around noon now, so she might as well get some lunch for Ty. Little did she know that her plans were going to change. When she walked out of the bank, Tyrone’s eyes widened and Kleeka frowned. From where they were, they were both able to see Korey getting dragged away by another bounty hunter. “ Kleeka, aren’t you gonna help him?” Tyrone asked her quickly. “ Yeah, I have an idea, but before I do that--here…” As she spoke, she passed her brother some money. “ Go get something to eat while I go help Korey….” Kleeka told him, prepared for her brother to argue. “ But--,” Tyrone began, but stopped when he saw the look on her face. “ Okay….” he said with a sigh as he walked off to the nearest fast-food restaurant. In the meantime, Kleeka instantly turned her attention to the other bounty hunter and Korey. She disappeared from her previous spot and suddenly reappeared a few feet beside them. “ Whoa, whoa, whoa--hold on a minute!” Kleeka called out to catch the bounty hunter’s attention. “ What the hell do you think you’re doing? He’s my bounty--I saw him first, muscle head!” she said to him as she folded her arms and walked up to him. Of course, she was just pretending to try and get him out of the bounty hunter’s grip--she wasn’t interested in his bounty, despite how much his heard was worth. When she drew closer to them, she gave Korey a quick look, which kind of meant, ‘Get ready’ for whatever she was about to do. She turned back to the bounty hunter and glared at him for a long time before a shadow in the form of vines suddenly wrapped up around him, trapping the bounty hunter. “ Jet--now!” she told Korey, wanting him to run while she had the hunter trapped in her shadow.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Korey looked to her as she appeared infront of the man. Korey jsut sighed slightly...now he'd done it....After Kleeka gave him the look he noded...When she told him to jet. He did do without hesitation. As he ran the bounds that held his arms slowed him down. Korey's hands instantly had green fire egnighting from them burning the bonds off. He then took off running as hard as he could looking behide to see if Kleeka was comming as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 pm

After Korey got a good distance away from the bounty hunter, she ran off in the same direction he did, quickly catching up with him as the bonds around the hunter loosened the farther the distance grew between them. She didn’t really want to fight the hunter right here out in the open like that. There were just too many vulnerable people around. Once they were out of range of the hunter, Kleeka slowed down and turned to him slowly, a frown still on her face. “ You know, you should’ve told me that you had a bounty on you so I’d know that hunters would be after you--I already knew about the bounty on your head anyway….” Truthfully, she eventually remembered that she did see his bounty somewhere before, which why he seemed so familiar to her. She didn’t remember how much he was worth, but she wasn’t interested though, so she wasn’t going to try and turn him in. Unlike many bounty hunter, she had morals.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 am

He looked to her..."I'm sorry...I just thought you would have turned me in if i would have told you..." He says as he looked over to her..."You already knew..." He says rubbing the back of his head..."Sorry I should have been more truthfull." He says with a frown..."The reason there after me though is because when I was 5 I lost contol of my powers and burned an entire town down..." He says looking to her.."I'm sorry...I don't want to cause you any trouble...I should leave." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:44 am

“ Well, that’s understandable…” Kleeka murmured, nodding her head to him. “ Yeah, I did--guess it’s just that bounty hunter instinct that made me find out so quickly….” she said, blinking and going silent when he explained story her to her. Wow, these people really knew how to hold grudges for a long time. “ But you were only five and you did it by mistake, right? So why would they…” she started saying, but stopped and shook her head. No, she knew why. Although she was a human, she had to admit that her species weren’t very forgiving sometimes, despite that most of them made tons of mistakes as well. “ You shouldn’t have a bounty on you--in your case, it should’ve been illegal…” As a bounty hunter, she had to learn about politics and laws and whatnot, so she knew a lot about the conditions of bounties and what you couldn’t do with them, but of course, she didn’t explain any of that right now. Instead, she said, “ Quit apologizin’….”, but then she suddenly started smirking when he said that he was going to cause trouble for her. “ Hmm…no, you won’t--in fact, if I’m with you, bounty hunters will back off….” Looks like another idea was sparking in her head. “ When a bounty hunter is with a wanted person, it makes the other bounty hunters stay away….they’ll just think that you’ve already been captured if you’re seen with me and they’ll get into a lotta’ trouble if they try to steal another person’s captured bounty, so stick with me for awhile….” she explained to him, grinning at her idea now. “ So whaddaya say?” she asked, wondering if he’d agree to stay with her.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:01 am

He laughs..."Alright alright I'll stop appoligising.." He says with a sigh as he then cokced his head to the side as she formulated her plan. When she told him that he should stick with her for a while he just grinned. "Of course...I would love to stay with an amazing girl like you..." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 am

Kleeka smiled when she heard him agree to her plan, but blinked a few times and looked away a little when he called her that word again. Was she really that amazing? “ Um, thanks….” she said, smiling a little before she decided to quickly change the subject. “ Oh yeah, let’s go meet up with Ty….we can get something to eat with him if you’re hungry….” she said, glancing back at him as she began to walk back in the direction on the bank. It was just through the alleyway they were currently in anyway because when she reached the end of it, she could see the bank, the fast-food restaurant that was next to it, and Tyrone sitting on one of the tables that were outside. He looked relieved when he saw Korey and her across the street from where he was. Anything could've went wrong when she had went to help him out, so he was just glad that it all went well.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am

He smiles.."your welcome." He says with a laugh rubbing the back of his head. "That sounds good to me." He says with a smile as he followed her out of the alley way. He then looked over seeing Ty sitting at one of the tables. "Well I think everything should be alright now..." He says with a smile as he looked over at Kleeka..."Thank you for saving me.." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 pm

As she walked across the street, heading towards Tyrone, she looked over to Korey after hearing him state that everything should be alright now. “ Good, that’s what I was aimin’ for…” she said with a slight smirk on her face. It changed into another smiled when he thanked her for saving him. Geez, she was smiling a lot more than usual day--why was that? “ Really, it was no problem…that doofus back there didn’t even know what hit him!” she said through a chuckle, stopping when she was in front of Tyrone’s table. “ Are you guys okay?” Tyrone asked them, looking from Kleeka to Korey. “ A-okay….” Kleeka replied to him with a small grin. “ That’s good--oh, I have to go now…” Tyrone suddenly said as he stood up, eating the last bit of his fries. “ What? Where the heck are you going?” she asked with arched eyebrow, knowing that Ty wasn’t the one that had to pay the bills around here. “ Emira’s home now--she said she’d be home by one and I wanna go play kickball with her….” Tyrone explained with a happy smile on his face. “ Okaaay, hope you know the way to her house from here ‘cuz I’m not gonna go looking for you…” Kleeka joked as Tyrone chuckled a little. “ Of course I know the way, see you guys later!” he said as he began to run off. “ Alright, have fun with your girlfriend!” Kleeka called out to him flatly. Yeah, she just wanted to get him back for calling Korey her boyfriend. “ She’s not my girlfriend!” Tyrone countered as he looked back at Kleeka once more before turning a corner and disappearing from sight. After letting out a sigh, Kleeka walked into the fast-food restaurant and stopped to look at the menu. “ Anything you want?” she asked Korey as she turned her head to him.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 pm

He laughed watching as Ty ran off and then when Kleeka bade the girlfriend comment also when he countered it. Korey looked over to her and smiles..."Ehh I think I'll be ok...I mean I'm not starving yet..." He says with a laugh as he then smiles..."Well it looks like its just me and you for the rest of the day..."Didn't you have to work?" He asks her curiously coking his head to the side slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 am

“ Alright…” Kleeka said when he told her that he was fine. She decided to get herself some fries though, before she walked out of the restaurant. During the walk, she plucked one of the fries out of its container and gently pushed one into her mouth as he stated that it was going to be just her and him for the rest of the day. “ Yep…” she said with a small nod as she turned to him. “ Yeah, I’ve got work, but not until later on--at around 6 or so and it’s still noon, so we can do something if you want….you know, instead of heading home so soon….” she said to him with a blink. She didn’t want to bore him, so if he had something in mind he wanted to go before heading home, she wouldn’t mind going there. Truthfully, she didn’t really want to go home just yet. They were in the middle of a bustling town--there just had to be something else to do around here other than going straight home.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 am

Korey looked over to her and grinned cocking his head to hte side.."Oh no no its ok really." He says rubbing the back of his head. "If there s somthing that you want to do thats great...I jsut don't know much about this town thats all." He says with a laugh as he looked to the ground. "So its all up to you Kleeka." He says with a smile looking over to her his emerald green eyes locking on to hers..."You have really pretty eyes.." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:15 pm

“ Hm…well, I don’t really have anything in mind right now….” Kleeka murmured, trailing off as she glanced over to him thoughtfully when he stated that he didn‘t know much about the town. “ Well, the town may be small, but it has just about anything you can think of…” she told him as she looked back into his emerald green eyes with her own red irises. Her eyes widened slightly when he suddenly said that her eyes were pretty. Her red eyes? Pretty?? She didn’t think anyone would think that about them in a million years. Was this guy trying to butter her up or something? Well, her eyes weren’t the only ones that were beautiful. “ Er, really….?” she mumbled to him before smiling slightly. “ Well, I like yours eyes too--they’re a beautiful emerald green color….” she said to him, smiling even more. She blinked and began to look past him when something caught her attention. A skating ring? Would he want to go for that? “ Hey, you want to go skating to pass the time?” she asked him out of curiosity.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:19 pm

He looked over to her and then laughs slightly..."Yes really.." He says with a smile. He then smiles more when she commented on his eyes.."Thank you." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."Yeah skating sounds fun." He says with a griin as he looked over to her.."If your up for it so am I" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 am

Kleeka smirked when Korey thanked her for her own compliment. “ Anytime…” she muttered, her smirk changing into a grin when he seemed to like the idea of going skating. “ Cool, I’m up for it so let’s go!” she said as she took his hand and led him towards the indoor skating ring. On the way inside, she tossed the empty fry container into a garbage bin that was a few feet away from them. Thanks to all of her years of playing basketball as a kid, it went in perfectly. “ What size are you in skates?” she asked him as she walked up to the counter and asked for a pair of rollerblades while she waited for his response. “ Hm….it’s been awhile since I’ve skated--hope I’m not too stiff with it….” she said to herself aloud. It was a bad habit, but yes, she sometimes talked to herself out loud.

SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:39 am

he smiles as she took his hand and ran other to the skateing ring. He then looked over seeing her toss the fries into the trash..."Nice shot." He says with a smile as they walked in side...."Ahh 12's.." He said to her with a grin. "It's been a long while for me as well." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm

“ Thanks…” Kleeka replied before they had stepped into the ring. After he told her what size he wore in skate, she stood up on the rollerblades she now had on her feet and asked the man behind the counter for skates that were in his size. Once they were given to her, she passed them over to him before she looked down at the skates on her feet. Standing there on them felt a little awkward at first, but while she waited for him to put on his skates, she slowly skated around one of the benches a few times until she felt comfortable with them again Then she rolled over to the skating ring, waiting for him on the side of the large ring. It was the perfect day to go skating. There were only just a few people on the skating ring, so it wasn’t crowded at all, so in her eyes, it was perfect.

SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:19 pm

He looked over to her and smiles when she passed him the skates. After he put them on he skated over to her obviously he was really rust but he would eventually get the hang of it again. Once he was over to her smiles.."Alright then lets do this." He says with a grin as he skated out into the ring almost falling but catching him self..."Well...I'm worse then I thought.." He says rubbing hte back of hsi head
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:54 am

When Kleeka heard him speak, she turned to him and watched him skate out into the ring. He looked like he was about to fall, but he had caught himself before he did. She snickered after he stated that he was worse than he thought. Then she slowly skated out onto the ring to come up to him. “ Nah, you’re not too bad compared to some of the people that are here….” she muttered, glancing over to a entire family suddenly fell down simultaneously. She smirked at that, hearing their laughter as they all helped one another get back up to their feet. It would’ve definitely been nice to be with her entire family again, so that they could have fun together like the family in front of her. Her smirk suddenly faded, her red eyes looking distant for a moment before she snapped back to reality and turned to Korey. She smiled slightly and took his hand. “ I’ll keep you up if you feel like you’re about to fall….and….I’ll try to keep myself up….” she said with a small laugh as she moved forward with him. Even though she said that she was rusty, she was actually pretty good. She was already used to rollerblading again.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:24 pm

He looked over seeing the family fall over while laughing slightly. He then cocked his head to the side looking over to her when she staired..."You miss your family too huh?" He asks her with a smile as he then watched her take his hand once more. "Alright then...I'l try not to fall." He says with a grin as he skated with her holding her hand made him keep his balance better. "This is pretty fun." He says with a smile as he looked over at her. It was then that he had fell pulling her down with him. And she happened to land on top of him..."Ohh I'm sorry.." He says looking up at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Kleeka’s eyes widened out of surprise when he suddenly asked her if she missed her family. How did he know that she was thinking about that? Was her spacing out that noticeable? “ ….Yeah, I do, but it doesn’t matter….I just don’t get to see them a lot, that’s all….” Kleeka muttered before she grabbed a hold of his hand and started to move forward, pushing her right leg back to pick up on their speed after awhile. “ Yeah, it is…” Kleeka said, grinning back at him as she started to skate faster….until he fell, that is. Unfortunately, she wasn’t paying attention, so she lost her balance and ended up falling down with him. When she opened up her eyes, her eyes dilated again after realizing that she had fallen top of him. The position looked a bit odd to everyone that was there since they were really in ‘contact’, but Kleeka wasn’t really paying attention to them. “ Er, it’s okay--really!” Kleeka said, laughing anxiously as she quickly sat up off of him and helped him up. Her anxious laughs usually sounded a lot higher in its pitch than her normal laughs, just like this one. She didn’t really get why she let out that anxious laugh though.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:02 pm

He looked around at everyone with a blush on his fae before looking to her when she sat up off of him. He then cocked his head to the side hearing her high pitched anxious laughs. When she stood up and then helped him up he smiles still hearing her laughs..."So if I embarassed you." He syas to her with a smile as he looked to her. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..." He added looking over to her with a smile. "Hey I did break your fall though." He says with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Kleeka smiled weakly when he apologized for embarrassing. She wasn’t really embarrassed since she didn’t care about what the people were thinking. It was just the way their bodies were so close--it made her kind of…uneasy, which was why she gave out that anxious laugh of hers. “ No, it’s alright--you didn’t embarrass, but my bad I fell on top of you like that…” she said, her red eyes averting from him for a moment as she tugged at her bang with her index finger for a moment. “ I wasn’t paying attention, so it’s my fault--I’ll be alert this time though….” she added in, rubbing the back of her head. She chuckled when he mentioned that he broke her fall. “ Heh, yeah you did….I would’ve busted my ass if you didn’t and trust me, I’ve done that before and it’s not pleasant….” she said to him, wincing slightly as she remembered that painful time.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:36 pm

He smiles looking over to her grinning when she said tha she wasn't embarassed.."Well thats good then." He says with a laugh as he coked his head to the side. "Not it was my fault after all I was the one who fell..." He says looking over to her..."Yeah..I bet that doesn't feel too good at all." He says as he rubbed the back of his head lightly. He then laughed..."Well shall we continue?" He asks her with a smile taking her hand into his once more. He liked holding hands with her...It made him feel pretty good about himself.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next