The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 22 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:47 pm

she slipped out of the room after him, glancing around slowly as she tilted her head slightly .. '' three up stairs.... dante's in the tower. '' frowned, glancing up the stairs, she frowned, it was weird to have a vampire in the upper towers.. maybe they just thought of him as a normal human then and figured he wouldn't be stupid enough jumping out of a window at such a great height?. she didn't know, glancing at damion again she reached behind him to silently close the door..

'' since we are in a bit of a hurry , why not you take care of the three? i would take too much time with the mood i am in.. would love to enjoy ripping them to bits.. '' shrugging she silently headed up stairs, only stopping every now and then to listen to what the three hunters where doing.. finally reaching the top she glanced around the corner, a little disappointed to find the first guard was actually asleep, leaning back in his chair with his arms across his chest, the other two she could sense where inside the room with dante..

keeping her voice low she turned back to damion'' either they are bloody stupid, or they are setting up a trap of sorts.. any ideas?" she didn't smell any blood coming from the other room so was hoping it meant they hadn't touched him, . only thing she could smell was oil for the fireplace and a bit of alcohol, maybe they where drinking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:10 am

"Ahhhhhh have the man take care of everything eh?" he teased and moved forward towards the lone guard that was sleeping. Taking out a sapper, he hit the man on the back of the head and caught him as he fell forward. He eased him to the floor and then stood next to the door and put his ear to the door. He could hear voices within. One was that of Dante and it didn't seem like he was very distressed. On the contrary, he was quite calm and sounded like he was having a discussion with some one in the room.

He looked back at Raven with a quizziled look on his face. Moving away from the door he whispered to her. Doesn't sound like they are torturing him, Sounds like he is having a discussion with some one." They still had to get him out of there and the Castle, so he went back to the door and took out another of his darts and placed it in the blow gun. Gently pushing the handle of the door down, he then suddenly threw it open and brought the blow gun up to his mouth and fired it at a man that looked to be a guard and then drew his dagger and rushed the man seated across from Dante at a table.

On the table was a chess board and chess pieces. The bloody old vampire was playing chess with his captor. Evidently they didn't think him a vampire. A plate of half eaten food was also on the table by Dante. Lucky he could eat normal food with no problem. He had to think fast, for if indeed his captor did not realize he was vampire, he didn't want hunters being sent south after him and Raven. As he placed the dagger's blade to the mans throat, "Sorry but my partner and I have a prior claim on this one. He is worth a lot of gold to the one that brings him back. So you will pardon us if we take him so we can collect the reward."

He looked back at Raven with a look, then nodded towards Dante. "Tie him up good, we don't want him getting away. I can already smell the gold we will be getting for him." he continued on. Dante looked up a confused look on his face at first, then Damion could see he caught on to what he was doing, and didn't say a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:25 am

she snorted slightly as she glanced at damion'' nah.. i would love to do all the work. but there is too many of them hun. '' grinned slightly before following him into the room , slightly confused as well at what he said but was quick enough to catch on, relaxing slightly when she saw that dante was unharmed, glancing at the guard damion had as she passed.

getting some rope out of her bag she moved up behind dante, leaning close slightly as she tugged his arms around his back.'' glad there is not a scratch on you . '' she muttered low, knowing dante would be able to hear but no other human. glancing at damion she eyed the guard again'' can we take him too? would really love to have something to ... use my frustration on'' definitely wanted to rip someone apart. taking a real hostage like that guard would do good. she had ways to make torture and torment last a very long time. '' done.. now all we need to do is get out of here before more of his little friends come in. '' going to the door and checking to make sure no one else was coming'' should hurry. i am sensing three others making their rounds again... '' grinned slightly as she looked back at him'' you can go out the way we came.. i can handle the other three.'' she glanced at damion again , hoping to get him home safely before she left again. wondering what exactly he was thinking of all of this.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:43 pm

When Raven said they should take the guy Dante was with along, he didn't think that a very good idea. They were there to get Dante and no one else. The guy was no guard, that was for sure, he was to well dressed to be that. He spotted a ring on the mans finger and mentally groaned. The Damn guy was nobility, probably the owner of the castle. He gave Raven a hard look and shook his head.

"We have what we came for now we will leave these fine folks alone. But if you will be kind enough to walk with us a ways, just in case some of your men decide to pop up." The man rose from his chair eyeing Raven. "What is he wanted for?" the man asked.

Being a thief, one had to think on your feet. As Raven pointed out lies seemed to roll off of his toung and they sounded viable. "There is a man that says he swindled him out of a good deal of land. He is wanting that land back and this guy is the only one that can do that. He has the papers and such. Now if you want this guy back, we will be more then happy to bring him back to you, for a good price mind you, after this other guy is done getting what he wants." Damion moved the man out into the hallway, holding on to him and the dagger's point pressed against his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:01 pm

she glanced at him before sighing, trying hard not to grind her teeth in frustration, keeping silent now as she went back over to damion and tugged him out of the room, being careful as she went through the hallway. glancing back at damion again. '' maybe you should ask him to show us the servents way out? his men won't be in there , and it would be alot easier to leave without having to carry our friend down from the window. ''

she was definitely not in a good mood again, but will deal with it sooner or later. she barely passed the room they had come in on when she found the servant corridors herself. '' never mind.. '' slipping through the door she glanced around quickly , and was actually right when she had stated no guards would be here, there where only two servants so far and they had stacks of sheets and towels in their arms and not even looking at them.. '' come on then. should be a door that leads out .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Damion could tell that Raven was a bit pissed off. But he could not help it. He was not about to make a bigger enemy of the man they had with them then necessary. He didn't want him sending his hunters out after them or others. If he let Raven beat the crap out of him and feed on him then that would be a sure fire way of bringing the wrath of the hunters and the blasted church down on them.

He followed Raven and to the servent quarters. "Don't think we will be going out no front or rear gate. Back over the wall it will have to be. Unless you know of another way." he said to Raven. "I don't think our noble friend here will want to give us free passage." The man looked at Raven a scowl on his face. A sure sign that he was not going to help them in any way.

Once they were out of the main house he slipped a dart out of his saddle bag and stuck it into the shoulder of the man. He went down and Damion breathed a sigh of releif. "You really didn't want this guy. He's the big man around here and of nobility. But if you want the whole pack of hunters looking for you, be my guest." he moved to Dante and undid the bonds. "Take it you pulled it off that you were just an inocent human?"

"You could say that." he sighed and then looked over at Raven and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly as she leaned against the wall once they where out. '' never said we where going right out the door damion, believe it or not, but i do know how to sneak out of a place like this.'' she watched him knock the man out before shrugging'' no matter. .. i will just find something else to rip up'' she shrugged before looking over at dante.

'' you sure your alright? and you know i really hate being made to do things i don't like doing. . including leaving you behind.. '' she looked him over, moving closer to make sure she didn't miss anything that could have been done to him. '' swear the lot of you are going to give me gray hair one day.. can we go now? i do not like this place''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Dante took her into his arms and held her to him then kissed her deeply. Damion shook his head and thought to himself, "Oh get a room you two." as he tied the noble up. Then he thought of the priest. "Shit." he thought. He would have the tell tale sign of a vampire bite on his wrist. That would tell them that a vampire had been there and throw suspision on them. "Ok you two we have a slight problem. The priest that Raven here had a meal from will likely point the finger at the two of you."

He didn't want to leave him behind to cause problems. Even though Dante and Raven were not of any real concern to him, the old boy had been pretty good to him so far, and he would hate to see something bad happen to him or to Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:32 pm

caught off guard by dante pulling her close , she gave a small gasp before he kissed her , slowly relaxing she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing close, enjoying the feel of his body against hers even as she tried to keep from remembering what jacob had said. After a moment or two she slowly pulled away from him, resting her forehead against his chest before glancing back at damion as he mentioned the priest..

frowning she pulled away from dante before handing him her bags'' you two can leave.. i will take care of the priest. . with you two already gone, i can easily slip out of here without worrying bout getting the both of you caught.. '' she glanced back at dante and shrugged slightly. '' you can take my horse. he will listen to you, and i can easily get another one from a villager at some point. i am good at hiding and good at dissappearing so you shouldn't worry bout me. you should go now. '' nudging him towards the wall she glanced at damion. before quickly disappearing before they got a chance to stop her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:29 am

Damion groaned as Raven took off. "Here we go again." If she gets her ass caught this time, she is on her own." he mumbled and pointed to the stairs leading up to the walk way on the wall. So far no guard change which he was thankful for. The one guard would be out for some time yet and they could get over the wall and across the moat before any alarm would be raised.

Dante had said nothing so far after they had gotten him. Damion looked at him and he saw that Dante was looking in the direction that Raven had gone. "You going after her?" he asked.

"No. She can take care of herself, as long as she has had enough blood to keep her strength up." he turned and walked towards the stairs, looking at the sleeping body of the Baron on the ground. "Just when we were getting to some trade negotiations. Oh well perhaps another day."

Damion shook his head. Even in the mist of those that would have killed him in an instant if they had known what he was, he was still making deals and such.

As Raven moved towards where they had left the priest, she saw a man kneeling beside him. The man stood and was ready to sound the alarm.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Raven got there just in time to see the guard, giving a silent groan she shook her head' nothing is every easy. '' she muttered, appearing behind him quickly she grabbed him from behind, clapping a hand over his mouth and an arm around his throat. '' wouldn't do that if i was you , your friend is alive and if you want to keep him that way you best behave.. '' she was lucky she managed to bring some of her own darts out of her own bag so easily slipped one into his neck, knocking him out instantly as she layed him against the wall in the shadows. Now she was going to have to figure out what to do with the both of them, arching a brow slightly she glanced at the guard she just knocked out then looked back to the priest.. easy enough to frame someone for murder.. considering if the guard hadn't been there all she was going to do was make it look like the man had an incident with an animal,which would have been extremely easy for her.

rubbing the back of her head she glanced to where she knew dante and damion where going. so acting quickly she removed all evidence of her being there, used the guards weapon to kill the priest, cover up the bite marks as well with wound from the weapon before placing it in the guards hands, putting blood on him as well to make it look like he did it. . now it looked like the two got into a heated fight and someones temper lost.

retracing her steps and making sure she didn't leave a shred of anything behind , she quickly climbed over the wall without being seen and jumped over the moat again. wondering how far they got she pulled her hood up , with it being pitch black outside now she blended in easily. working her way to the woods, she didn't even know if they had left yet but hopefully they had.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Damion and Dante had made it to the top of the wall and climbed down using his rope. Getting across the moat was again easy for Damion and just as easy for Dante. Dante moved quickly to where the horses were and waited. Damion followed and sat down on the ground. It seemed Raven had been quite worried that Dante would be in big trouble. But as it turned out he was playing chess and negotiating a trade agreement. He shook his head.

It would h ave been best just to wait a couple days and he would have been on his way home. He sighed and hoped that Chaffon had not decided to pack up and leave. After a bit he saw Raven moving their way and so did Dante. Dante moved forward with Raven's horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:00 pm

she looked up slightly and stretched a little before spotted Dante moving towards her with her horse.. ''' its done.. though i had to do something a little different this time.. .. '' frowned slightly before going to her horse, digging in her bag.. '' you should have gone home dante, you didn't have to wait for me. '' she found a small flask of water and a rag , getting it wet before washing her hands.. when she was done she put it away before slowly climbing up the horse, cringing again as she now remembered how sore she was.. '' bloody hell. . '' once settled she looked down at dante.'' well come on .. i think damion wants to get back to his little play thing.. '' she grinned slightly glancing over at damion...

she was also wanting to go home, get a good sleep , a hot bath, and then pack up a few things to head back to her adoptive brothers, she needed more supplies after all.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Dante watched her washe the blood off her hands. He could smell it and knew it was not hers. She had done something that she probably didn't want to. When she mounted up he swung up in the saddle behind her. Damion mounted his horse. "Not a toy or play thing. Figure when we leave it will be together and we will be working together." he told Raven. He had noticed the blood on her hands as well.

Again he had to shake his head. Killing the priest was an option. Probably deserved it for what he had been a party to. But still there could have been another way. One that would have made the bastard suffer even more. Make him a full vampire and be hunted by those he helped train.

Dante wrapped his arms around Raven pulling her to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:15 pm

she relaxed against dante as he pulled her against him, glancing at damion and catching the look on his face.. '' what? seriously if there had been another way to deal with the problem i would have... unfortunately a guard had found him and was already going to sound the alarm so don't you dare give me that look.. '' she would have loved to see the priest hunted by his own men, but due to her being only half vampire, she didn't have the means to change him. interesting notion as it was.. trying not to be too grumpy over the situation she rolled her eyes at him. '' right... give it up. she is your bed toy,. how long it lasts doesn't matter. could last a life time, but still. same concept.. ''

handing the reigns to dante she looked up at him slightly .. '' sorry, but i have a feeling i may end up falling asleep.. '' she was already feeling the fatigue kick in, another side affect of being out in the sun too long previously most likely she will end up sleeping for several days, not moving, she remembered the first time that happened, one of her adoptive brothers had flipped out thinking she had been somehow poisoned. though had had relaxed after she had waken, still she would never scare anyone like that again, atleast try not to .. '' and when exactly are you planning on leaving damion? figured you and dante still had some things to work out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 pm

"Well as soon as Dante does what ever tests that he wants to do. Then the two of us will be leaving. I have a life I want to get back to." he told Raven. A life, well somewhat of one he guessed. He loved the life of moving about, living the good life. But he was stil young in a sence. Perhaps later on he would settle down somewhere like Dante. But now the way he lived his life was enjoyable.

Dante looked over at Damion. He saw alot of him in the man. He had been a wanderer, and adventurer. He had not decided to settle down some where untill only recently. He would learn that the life of adventure and running off to exotic places were not the life to lead. He took the reigns and urged the horse forward. It would be a day or so before they got back. "Go to sleep. You have had a hard couple of days." he held her tightly to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:16 pm

she grinned slightly as she glanced at him. '' fun, well until i have to hunt you down again , that was fun, wouldn't mind doing that again. '' she groaned slightly when the horse jolted forward'' ok, thats it, i am staying off of horses for the next few days,'' she had been used to riding horses for a while, but not as hard as the last few days, her poor thighs where so sore she already felt stiff..

leaning against him more she slowly relaxed, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath before releasing it, she was still a little stressed but knew how to get rid of it later.. it didn't take long before she fell asleep, comfortable leaning against him, and hoping they would get home soon.

Chaffon was bored out of her mind, she had wandered around the place for the last few hours now , poking around here and there, though some places she couldn't get into because of locked doors. finding the library again she went around viewing the many books there, ignoring the looks she was getting from the staff.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:00 am

Damion had plenty of sleep so was not that tired. "I know that you want to see what makes me so special about being able to adapt to the vampire blood that was mixed with mine. But for what purpose?" Dante wanted to know. He knew Dante could live out in the sunlight and eat normal food where other vampires could not. Something had happened from his time to the present where vampires lost those abilities. But surely he could create others like himself if that was what he was wanting. Or was it more.

Dante looked at Damion. "Well, I guess you have the right to know." Dante spoke. "As you know I am old, very old. I was one of the first vampires created by Cain. Over the centuries I have seen my kind change. I am not sure what it is but something has changed the vampires. Even those that I have tried to create become the weak and pathetic versions that now roam the world. Once we were powerful and had carved out an empire. Today we are hunted and killed. All because we need blood to survive. Even I need blood, but not as much as these other vampires."

He looked down at Raven. "Even those like Raven here, accidents," he storked her hair. " need blood to live. But what if they did not need that, what if they were able to live once more in the light of day and eat normal food, blend in with human kind. To be like you, immortal, yet have their abilites of strength and agility." he grinned. "You waste you time at stealing my boy, you could be making yourself a leader among these humans. Think of it Damion. What causes most kingdoms to fall? I will tell you. The lack of leadership, the lack of one that can continually lead that kingdom. A good king, one that takes care of his people will have their support. But they grow old and die and another takes his place, one that might not be as good or think of the people. Kings that would live on and not not be hunted."

"Even those that now hunt my kind, lycans and the like, would jump at a chance to live forever. You are the key to that. One that might even help Raven here."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 am

she stirred slightly , hearing her name twice, which roused her from her sleep just enough for her to hear somewhat of what they where talking about, yawning she shifted in the saddle again, feeling dante stroking her hair was a bit soothing. leaning more against him she relaxed, though wondered why dante would say something like damion's blood might be able to help her, she wondered if he knew she was not completely healthy..

figuring she could ask them later, she allowed the slow motion of the ride to pull her back into a deeper sleep. pulling her cloak tighter around her was she ignored the beginnings of a cold sweat coming on. She was only able to sleep for maybe another couple of hours before slowly waking again, though she kept her eyes closed her ears where easily picking up on the conversation's the two where having.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:05 am

Damion listened to Dante as he was talking. By the way he was talking he was wanting to start another Empire of sorts. He could care less about it. One king or another it made no difference. Man would always be greedy and want something that another had. Dante was living in a world of his own perhaps. He would let him do his tests on him and if he found out what he needed then he could do what he wanted to try. He would steal the information and make a fortune off of it. After all if not for him Dante would not have it, so in a sence it was his.

They arrived at the mansion finally and Damion was sore from riding so much. He dismounted and made for his room and Chaffon. Dante eased off the horse and took Raven into his arms and carried her inside, as servents rushed to help. "A hot bat for Raven, food and blood." he ordered and the servents hurried to do his bidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 pm

chaffon could hear the commotion of the servants so figured they where home now, climbing down from the ladder of the large book case she headed out of the room and glanced around before spotted damion, relaxing slightly she easily caught up to him'' hmm you look like hell damion.. take it your going straight to bed?"

Raven grunted slightly as she was picked up off the horse, her arms automatically going around dante's neck as she glanced around slightly from half opened eyes.. '' i can walk you know'' grumbled a little but didn't make no move to get out of his arms, she just closed her eyes completely again and rested her head against his shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Servents went to fill the tub with hot water, pouring scented oil in it. Anther brought a change of clothing for her and another towels. A couple of the female servents took her from Dante and began stripping the clothes from her, shooing Dante and the others out. "Just relax and enjoy your bath mistress. We will insure that you are not disturbed." They had come to view Raven as the Mistress of the house since Dante seemed to have chosen her.

Damion raised a brow at Chaffon's question. "Not that tired, just a bit saddle sore from riding the last couple of days. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. "Did you miss me?" he asked when he broke the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

raven blinked in surprise, glancing at dante confused as he was shooed out of the room. frowning she watched the servants strip her, not sure what to make of that, before going over to sink into the hot water, groaning slightly in delight on how good it felt on her sore muscles, leaning back she glanced at the servants as they titled her mistress, again not too sure on what to make of that.. '' alright'' was the only answer she could really come up with. wondering why even dante wasn't allowed in but just shook her head as she took her time to enjoy the bath and wash up.

Chaffon kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him automatically, she shrugged slightly before responding to his question''' definitely , it was a bit boring here when there is no one about but the servants to keep a very watchfull eye on me. saddle sore huh, well then go take a bath, it will help trust me on that one.''she turned slightly just to see Dante get shooed out of a room'' huh.. well thats interesting.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 pm

It was interesting indeed that Dante had been shooed out. It looked like Raven had been accepted by the servents. "Now a hot bath....." he grinned with you, would be just the thing." He pulled her towards the room near theirs that had a tub in it and a couple servents filled it with hot water. Once they left he began stripping Chaffon, running his hands over her smooth and soft skin, before stripping off his clothes.

Climbing into the tub he beconed Chafoon to join him.

Dante had been a bit surprised that he had been shooed out of the room, and to hear them call her Mistress, made him grin. The servents had accepted her now. She had gone after him when he was in trouble and that ment alot to them. In the bathroom, the two women servents poured Raven some wine. "You relax and if there is any thing you need you let us know." the women smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:03 pm

chaffon grinned'' heh figured you would say something like that'' she tried not to squirm when he stripped her and ran his hands over her before she watched him climb into the tub, relaxing she followed him, climbing in as well before sinking down into the hot tub. '' hmmm definitely feels good.. soo mind telling me what all happened?"

raven watched the two, still trying to figure out what had changed but didn't worry too much on it, when handed the wine she smiled slightly as she shrugged, '' hmmm only thing i can think of is to let dante in, i have to talk to him. '' taking a few sips of the wine she relaxed more, closing her eyes , enjoying its taste, already she had forgotten all about what jacob had said, figuring he was wrong about dante anyways.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next