The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 40 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:10 pm

she nodded before sighing , looking up and was fixing to say something but he ended up dissappearing, causing her to squeak in surprise as she landed on the bed, " what the hell!!'' she growled , frustrated now. '' bloody bastard!''

the old man snorted, ignoring her outraged words as he waved the mirror into blackness again as he had summoned corbin, arching a brow when he appeared naked.. '' heh , sorry but your times up.. and little Meridian is not too happy either but she can get over it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 40 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:12 pm

COrbin growled as he looked to the old man..."You do things at the exact wrong time." He growled as cloths appeared on him..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:15 pm

he snorted'' you act like i care, i do things on time you know, and you really need to learn to keep your timings tight.. so things like that won't happen.. soo are we ready to start?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Corbin gorwled obviously pissed off..."Fine what ever...I jsut can't wait till im rid of you." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 pm

he grinned as he glanced at him .. '' well . that may be quick for you , but not quick for her. '' he pointed to the mirror , which shivered once more before smoothing out to show meridian curled up on the bed with a sheet wrapped around her, the big feline laying down next to her..'' you are in a different... dimension so to speak.. this is my home.. time here will seem normal for you but.. two days here could possibly mean two months where she is at.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:26 pm

He looked to him..."I see..." He says with a sigh as he then stretched slightly..."WHat happens when your done with me?" He questions.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 pm

he shrugs '' well all depends on you really , and well the magic itself.. it has a life of its own, if it likes its current host, you will live a very long life.. if it doesn't.. you die a horrible death.. simple really.. '' he filed away several papers before glancing at him. '' i hope your pet won't be too mad at you if your several months late..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:32 pm

"I better not be." He growled as he looked to him....."Well I don't plan on deieing anytime soon." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:36 pm

he grinned '' like i said you can't help time.. time is different here remember? .. one full week with me will more then likely be.... maybe three.. four months for her? '' he shrugged before waving his hand as the picture of meridian dissappeared '' first test,,.. why don't you try and see into the past yes? hmmm focus on something you like.. ohh say your pet. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 pm

He looked to him and then sighed..."Fine..." He muttered with a growl as he then closed his eyes thinking back to when he had a dog. "What now." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:52 pm

he leaned back against his desk before nodding towards the mirror'' concentrate it towards the mirror.. whatever you want to see it will show you , but only if your doing it right.. it may take several tries you know.'' he waited patiently , only to be surprised the moment the mirror reacted and actually showed the image. '' well.. i did underestimate you a little.''. he grinned as he waved his hand, making every furniture in the room to dissappear. '' now for the fun part. '' he made the mirror stay put atleast.. ........

((skipping ahead a bit XD))

he grinned as he leaned against his desk again , watching as corbin was literally panting in frustration, he was trying to bring an image to the mirror of the actual present and very near future, every time he failed it would feel like somebody was crushing his lungs more and more with each failure.. but it wouldn't kill him, it was just designed to torture him. and he had been trying to do this once task for practically two and a half days. '' you allready had your break,... keep trying.. bring a picture of your pet . of the future of what she is doing now... all you have to do is think really hard about her.. just an image.. not of what she is doing. for all i care she could just be standing there.. just bring a bloody picture to your mind and direct it to the mirror. '' he was fixing to snap at him again after several minutes when he caught the shimmering of the mirror '' well there you go , see and with each success you will find that you can breath easier '' he glanced at corbin before blinking in surprise as he stared at the mirror, it was of meridian that was for sure, but she changed, well atleast part of her has. he glanced at her belly before frowning, she looked to be about several months pregnant , not too far into it that he could tell but just enough to show.. and she was busy actually laying on a thick rug in front of a fireplace, a book by her head as she was sleeping soundly. the cat next to her.'' well.... this is surprising.. and it is the present i know that for sure, i just checked myself... '' he glanced at corbin, his entire body completely still and at ease.. an illusion but a good one.. he was extremely pissed but controlling it.. '' did you not take the stuff that i gave you ? and don't lie to me , i can easily check the mirror myself. i am very good at what i do. ''

((hehe yea yea a small bit of a twist XD poor corbin may be in shock))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:57 am

Corbin was jsut about spent.."Damn it...This fucking sucks." He muttered with a groan as he then tried one last time putting more energy into it until he mirrior held the picture of Meridian. He then stepped over his eyes watching her seeing the lump she had..."Meridian." He says as he touched the mirrior...He then looked back at the man..."And what if I didn't he muttered as he looked back at him...I want to leave right now." He growled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 am

he arched a brow before shaking his head'' i still have atleast five more days with you , and your definitely doing well.. '' he thought for a moment, the image of meridian still there since he was now the one holding it..'' hmmm could always drop down for a visit... .. maybe check out that child of yours... see if it ..... somehow inheritated some of your little... talents.. '' he didn't seem as pissed off as he would have been several days ago, right now he was a bit interested, thinking of experiments as he glanced at corbin again '' we shall go visit her.. the two of us. ... then its back to training with you. '' he reached over, grabbing the back of corbins shirt before appearing in the living room that meridian was in, she was still sound asleep. the large feline on the other hand , got up immediately and began a low growl as he steped slightly over meridian, wanting to protect her.'' oh chill out little kitten.'' he released corbin before waving his hand , the large cat dissappeared , only to reappear on the other side of the room with a chain hooked to a wall and a collar around its neck. ' don't want to wake up the pet now do we.''

meridian yawned slightly , rolling over and curling up , the fire in the fireplace keeping her warm this time as she went back to sleep, her ears twitching slightly, she was too tired to even wake up from the noise that her ears where picking up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:27 am

He looked over to the man and then grinned..."Yes a visit would be nice." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Either way your leaving my child out of all of this." He growled. He then blinked slightly as they were suddenly in the living room..Corbin was instantly and Meridians side sitting there watching her sleep. He brushed some hair our of her face gently as he looked over her his eyes falling on his stomach. He was more then happy that he was gonna be a father.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 am

he snorted'' you have no say in it.. '' he watched corbin as he went over to meridian, not even waking her up.'' you should wake her up you know. ''

meridian shifted slightly as she felt his hand brush some hair of her face, she slowly woke, frowning as she yawned and stretched before sitting up and looking over at corbin for a few seconds. blinking in surprise before squeaking and practically tackling him, wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing him as m uch as she could' ' where have you been!!!!! i was so worried!" she was trying her best not to cry but do to the fact that she was pregnant and her hormones out of wack she couldn't help it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 pm

He looked to him..."I do." He growled slightly as he then looked to Meridian as she started to wake. He then smiles catching her and then pulling her close to him..."I've been with that asshole over there." He muttered looking to the man. "Shhhh don't cry love." He says with a smile wipeing her tears away.

-------

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=434
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40