The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread My Wings(open)

2 posters

Go down

Spread My Wings(open) Empty Spread My Wings(open)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Damien stood on the balcony of his apartment looking out over the city below. It was a nice place but the look of it often made him wish he was back in the sky, free from this place. He let out a sigh and let the black wings on his back unfold slightly as a breeze came his way. It felt nice, the wind ran though his hair, across his chest and through the feathers of his wings, the one thing he could never let anyone see. But he longed to fly...right now. He smiled as he ran inside, puling on a t-shirt to hide his wings before running up the stairs and out onto the roof of the building. He spread his wings wide as another breeze passed. His eleven and a half foot wingspan got the wind quickly and with a single jump he was gliding across the sky, gathering altitude, at the height he was at now he would only seem like a bird to the people below. It was amazing to be able to fly, it felt so refreshing as though every care flew off into the wind behind you.

His flight came to an end to soon as he landed in a large barren field a ten minute walk from town. He hid his wings again before heading back into town with a smile on his face. This place could never be his home and he would never think of it as that. It was just his bird cage, just the sight of it clipped his wings. He walked through the streets none the less glad to have the next couple days off. He could just wander around town for the next while. Though when he walked through town was when he started to worry about all the other things that went on his life such as what if when he flew over town people could see him, what if some people were using binoculars to look at the birds at the same time he was flying. What if people saw him stretch his wings on his balcony or on the roof or out in those fields on the outskirts of town. But he tried to shake off those thoughts and enjoy his life. Though whenever someone said 'Hey have I ever seen you before?' he would get incredibly paranoid, though he always hid his paranoia and worry behind his care free mask. Every once and a while he wondered if there would ever be anyone he would be able to show his wings to, someone who would accept him. He doubted he'd ever meet anyone.

For some reason he had drifted to stand outside a pet store. He looked up at the store and walked inside thinking he should visit the poor birds here who had been locked up much like he had. He wandered over to where the cages for the birds were. He notice one of the employees had a large scarlet macaw out of it's cage and perched on their arm. He walked over, "That's a beautiful creature." He said in a happy voice. The young lady looked up at him, "Yes, she really is a beautiful bird, isn't she? It's a shame she can't fly." She said petting the bird on the head. Damien nodded and frowned slightly, "Do you mind if I hold her?" He asked. The employee smiled, "Well I don't know it's up to her, she is a very picky animal." She held out her arm none the less and Damien held his next to the young ladies and the bird soon bounced onto his arm and shuffled it's way up his arm onto his shoulder. He laughed slightly as it started to bite his hair and ear. The lady smiled at him, "You sure have a way with animals." She said. "It's because I know how to relate to them. Do you mind if I take her around the store with me, I'm sure she just wants to look around." He asked. She nodded, "Sure but not long please." He smiled at her words and started to walk around the store with the large beauty on his shoulder. He felt sorry for it, but at least it had people who loved it and took care of it.

People looked at him as the bird flapped it's wings occasionally and squawked, he would laugh as the bird 'talked'. The bird eventually ended up on his head and would look around happily, the long tail feathers of the bird tickled the back of his neck and he had a few people come up and talk to him about it, all of them very amused with how the bird treated him. A lot of little children would look at him and laugh excitedly, he was amazed at how calm the bird stayed. A couple little girls asked if they could hold the bird and he managed to keep the bird calm enough and content enough to climb onto their arms for a while. He really could be a people person if he wanted.

He ended sitting down on a pile of bags of wood chips for hamster cages and he let the bird walk around on his lap, arms, shoulders and head as it pleased and talked to people who came up and asked about it. The bird was quite the show off, flapping it's wings and squawking to get the attention of passer bys. Damien's arms had a few scratches on them but it was nothing he couldn't deal with. He looked up and cocked an eyebrow as he saw a rather attractive person around his age approach as the bird stood on his head ans flapped it's wings unable to fly, and messing up his dark hair. He waved at the person coming closer.

((quite straight forward looking for someone to be the person walking up. This can be a romantic RP I don't mind. And it can be either a guy or girl. I've been reading Maximum Ride so winged people are flying through my head, but I'd like if the other person was just a normal person.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spread My Wings(open) Empty Re: Spread My Wings(open)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:52 pm

ooc: Mind if I join???
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:05 pm

((not at all. srry i havent been on much lately.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 pm

((YAY!!! Alright I'll get a post up as soon as I can. I love the plot of this story already!!!))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 am

Spread My Wings(open) Hiphop10

Riley stood at her balcony, staring out. She wasn't really looking at anything, she was just zoning. Today was going to be a busy day for her, she had a lot of errands to do and there was no way that everyone was going to leave her alone so she could get them done. She picked up her list off the table that was nearest the door. She scanned the piece of paper and calculated which of her many errands that she would be able to get done that day.

She let the piece of paper drop on the table that was out on the balcony then she grabbed her coffee cup and placed the warm ceramic to her lips. She continued to start out into the morning light "Better get this day started" she told herself and turned around to go inside. She took her time picking up her things from the previous night, then she walked into her bathroom and took one of the most refreshing showers that she has had in a long time. She dressed and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a granola bar and headed for the front door to her apartment. She was about to walk out when she remeber that she had left her list out on the balcony.

She rushed through the apartment to the balcony and picked up the piece of paper. She was about to turned around and walk back through her place when something caught her eye. She looked up into the sky but see couldn't really see anything. It just looked like a bunch of birds decided to take flight at the same time "But I could've sworn...never mind. I just imaged it" she told herself and closed the balcony door and walked out of her apartment. She made sure she locked the door then left.

Riley walked along main street, she glanced down at her list every once in a while to make sure she was heading in the right direction. She didn't want to keep back tracking all day, that would just be a waste of time and energy for her. She looked up from her list and glanced around. Her eyes caught a display window. 'It couldn't hurt' she thought to herself and walked up to the window. Inside were a couple little puppies "They're so cute" with out thinking she walked into the store and looked around. Her eyes landed on a very colorful bird and that it was standing on someones head. She placed a hand over her mouth and giggled. The guy looked so funny with the bird on his head.

She started toward the guy, the bird was so cute she had to get a closer looked. As she walked over to the guy he waved at her and her brows nit together. She wondered if she knew the guy or maybe he just knew her. She was known around the town some as the best hip hop teacher around. She just let it slide and walked up to him "Hi..." she said "You're birds very cute. What's his name?" She crossed her arms behind her back at looked at him and smiled.

((hope this is ok))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Damien smiled up at the lady that had approached him. He put his forearm up to his head and the bird jumped onto it. "Hey there. Well I don't know her name, but she sure is a beautiful creature isn't she?" He said looking at the macaw on his arm to the lady again. As if in response the bird flapped it's wings and squawked again. Damien laughed at the bird slightly as it acted as though it wanted to be part of the conversation. "And if you're wondering, I'm Damien. What's your name?" He asked with a large smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 pm

"She is very pretty. I would love to own a creature like her" She said as she stared at the bird. She loved the way the bird moved and how human like she was. Riley looked at the guy and smiled, she had forgotten to introduce herself. She had just assumed that he might have known her the way he waved at her. "I'm Riley. It's nice to meet you" Riley glanced around the store. There were a lot of the animals here that she wanted but she wasn't home as much as she would like to and her apartment got so lonely at night. She looked back at Damien and the macaw.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Bump
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down