The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 13 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 am

Ohanzee smiles and says, "Liar." He then kisses her back and says, "I know for sure that you love it when I go super fighter." He kisses her forhead and says, "I know that you love to see me as a super fighter I was fighting those guys on the ground and I could see you looking at my muscles." He lands a few houses down and kisses her one more time. "We have to get back to my home so we can watch for each other." He turns and takes off in a full dash towards their home.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 13 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:23 am

Hamona sighs and says as they dash off to their house, “I was not staring at your muscles. I see them every day.” She smiles as they get home and looks around them for anything out of place. She was not sensing any strange energy signatures. She says, “Hanz I am not sensing anything strange now. Maybe you scared the thing off for now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 am

Ohanzees smiles as he goes inside with her and his grandmother who had gotten her self off the roof and was more then capeable of doing it but made it clear she was gonna give him a hard time about it. He smiles and kisses her cheek and then truns to Hamona and says, "Something that powerful isn't scared off it's only pushed back for a small period in time and anything that has minions that strong is more then powerfull enought to give me a problem even at full strength."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, "I think we are just cursed to be targeted.” She gets inside as she could feel more trouble heading their way. She says crossing her arms trying to rub away the cold feeling, “The creature will not stay back for long.” She shudders as she thinks about how Darious continues to haunt her even though he is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:29 am

Ohanzee looks at her and says, "You are half right. My clan has been a target to these creatures for a great many years. We are targetd but it is not our fault love. Someone had to stand up to these creatures and it was my people." He walks over and kisses her forehead. "Come on lets get some sleep." He takes her hand and leads her to the bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 am

Hamona looks at him and says following him to their bed, “I just don’t want you to get hurt my love. You are my world.” She gets in bed with him and gets under the warm covers. She cuddles into his warm safe chest and goes to sleep with a smile. When the next morning came, she woke up with a slightly high fever and was ghostly pale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:25 am

Ohanzee feels something warm against his chest and looks down and realizes it's Hamona's forehead he looks at hear and realizes she is partly awake. He touches her foreheadn and says, "Love you are running a fever." He quickly moves from the bed and leaves to grab her some orange juice and water.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:34 am

Hamona watches him as he gets up. Her sight was a little blurred because of her fever. She sits up but feels even worse and she gets dizzy. "What is going on with me?" Her voice was shaky and not very steady as it sounds of a weak old ill woman instead of a young lady. Her body was pale and her body ached with endless pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:02 am

Ohanzee comes back with some liquids for her to consume. He places a warm cloth on her forhead and has her take some cold pills with some orange juice. He the places a pitcher of cold water next to the bed. He smiles and says, "I will be here for you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:24 pm

She take the pills and orange juice without much hesitation. Her whole body felt like it was breaking. Whatever she was coming down with she was coming down with pretty damn hard. She looks at him and says quietly, "I am so sorry about this. You don't have to take care me if you don't want to. You probably want to work on your bike a little bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:40 am

Ohanzze smiles and sits down on the edge of her bed and kisses her forehead. "Their is nothing I would rather do." He smiles and takes the dishes back into the kitchen and comes back to her side. "I don't think this will be leaving anytime soon. So me and you will be sitting her together in bed trying to figure out what to do till then."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13