The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retarded

Go down

Retarded Empty Retarded

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Ok I'm sorry but being on this site it seems to me that things are a little retarded. I mean how do you guys even get new members. No body posts and the ones who are active won't even join or attempt to rp with new people. I mean the people who come to this site may not be new to rping just new to this site so I think it's stupid how no body rps with new people.

I mean come on. I have been here almost every day or night since I came to this site and I have a few rps up (don't get me wrong I love all of them) I just want more rps that are active. I know everyone is back in school right now so am I but I get my homework done and my studying done. Trust me I know college isn't easy but like myself and others that i'm sure of you love to rp and it's a stress release for some people.

So please ANYONE. I know there are rpers out there and active ones too!!!
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Retarded Empty Re: Retarded

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 am

we are waiting on you to post on the RP under Milky Way (Nuwisha's) Also waiting on you to check out the other one I have on there called the Princess to see if you would be intrested in doing that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 pm

I didn't even know the one for Nuwisha's was even up. And Princess I didn't know I was doing an rp with you. I've only talked to like two people on this site. I'm sorry if i kept anything behind it's just seems like there isn't that much communication lately
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:59 pm

not to worry. I replied to your want ad for someone and suggested you look at it. Nuwisha just put his up yesterday. Tell me what you think of the Princess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum