The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 39 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:51 pm

ariel laughed and grinned as she looked up at him. " ooo hmmm well then thats going to be tough, your gunna have to earn it i think" she teased, squirming more as his hand worked on her clothing.

kat grinned as she looked down at him. " ahh lets just say your hunger got in the way of reality, but your feeling full now yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:55 pm

He grinned looking down at her..."Ohhhh I think that I can earn it." He syas with a laugh as he cocked his head to the side..."Hmmm be still Love." He grinned his telekniessis making her lock up as if she were frozen.."Now then." He smirked as his hands worked on removing her clothing.

He looked over to her and then smiles..."Yes..Very full.." He says as he then cocking his head to the side..."I didn't hurt anyone did I?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:58 pm

kat grinned" ahh not really , i mean , we need to work on your bitting. heh " she teased as she leaned down and lightly kissed him. " its ok love. as long as your good i am happy. "

ariel squeaked before narrowing her eyes at him as she tried to move. " now that is cheating and you damn well know it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 pm

He looked up to her and then grinned kissing her back..."Hmm feels more intense...Just a kiss...Damn." He says

He grinned..."Sorry I couldn't help my self...It's more fun when your helpless." He says with a smile as he had her in the nude now..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:05 pm

ariel grinned. " oh your gunna pay for this. just wait till its my turn. " tried to squirm again , she was completely aroused and wanted fun but he was tormenting her.

kat laughed. " well glad you like that, just wait till you try doing other things, it is even better you know. " she teased, lightly running her hands over his body. " i am a bit surprised that your accepting this. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 pm

He grinned as one of his hands moved down inbetween her legs slowly teasing her with his fingers as he watched her facil expression..."I don't think your gonna get a turn love...Unless you can talk me into it." He smirked,

He looked to her and then smiles..."Really now?" He grinned as he felt her hands moving over his body..."I would rather be this...Then dead." He says with a grin..."So much more you can do....People you can kill..." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:19 pm

she gasped and gave a small moan as she tried to squirm again , though the only reaction she could really do is just to get more aroused until he allowed her to move. " ohhh that is just mean, come on love lemme move." she tesaed, bitting her lip as she looked up at him..

kat arched a brow. " now now, no killing.. unless of course they are bad people.. heh , i hear ariel is bringing in some guys from the death row for you , just so you can practice your control and what not. " she teased, shifting a little as she slid a hand under his shirt, lightly teasing his chest.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:25 pm

He grinned as he watched her..."As tempting as that sounds...I think I'm gonna tease the hell out of you." He says with a grin as his hands teased her more. He then leaned his head down sucking on each of her nipples before running his fangs down her stomach teasingly.."As tempting as it would be biteing you...I'm gonna drive you mad by keeping you on edge...Not letting you have your release." He says with a smirk as his head was now inbetween her legs his tongue and fingers now teasing her.

He grinned..."Alright then that sounds fun." He says with a grin as her hand slid up his shirt and then teased his chest..."Hmm....So these things you were talking about...How much better are they?" He asks ehr with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:27 pm

ariel whimpered in pleasure as she half closed her eyes, completely flushed from arousal as she tried her hardest to move, she could only manage to move maybe an inch. " ohhh you are bad baby. hmmmm but isn't that torture for you too ?"

kat grinned" could always show you ... " hummed as she tugged his shirt off before leaning down and lightly nipping his chest. " all your nerves will be very sensitive you know.. " teased, sliding her free hand down into his pants before lightly stroking him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:31 pm

He grinned as he looked up to her. "Ohhh It maybe...But more so for you." He smirked as he continued to tease her with his tongue and fingers..."You know...I don't even have to touch you. He grinned as he moved back slightly using more of his telekinesis on her. It felt like he was there teasing her but he wasn't.."How do you like that?" He questioned with a grin

He grinned. "Sounds fun." He says with a smirk as she pulled his shirt off and nipped his chest while her hand moved into his pants and started to stroke him lightly..."Hmmm I would say." He says with a grin as he started to stiffen in her hand quickly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:34 pm

ariel gasped and moaned " ohhh now that is just mean baby , " whimpered, tried harder to move now. she could feel the pleasure growing but it was no where near enough to set her off.

Kat grinned as she tugged every bit of his clothing off before tieing him down. " wonder how long you will last with me teasing you before you actually manage to break the bonds?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Sucks doesn't it Love." He says with a chuckle as he continued to tease the hell out of her

He blinked slightly as she stripped him down and then tied him to the bed..."Hey now who told you I like being tied down." He grinned as he watched her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:40 pm

kat laughed" a little birdy.. now hush.. or i will gag you too. " she teased, leaning over to slowly kiss him as she slid her hands over his entire body, teasing him any way she could just to rile him up a bit.

ariel grinned. " nope.. just adds more fun to it.. now are you going to do some real fun or do i have to get mad at you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Devin grinned as he looked to her.."Alright alright." He says with a grin as he kissed her back. He got goosebumps everywhere she touched him..."Hmmm I get turned on so much eaiser too." He grinned.

Dorion grinned as he looked to her..."I dunno yet." He grinned as he teased her with his telekinesis..."I've never truely seen you mad love...Might be more intresting." He grinned..."But..." He looked over to a box grinning as a needle came out of it..."Ohhhh I think you know what this is love." He grinned as the needle moved to his hand. He then stuck it in her hip pushing the plunger down.."Now things should get intresting." He grinned as he continued to tease her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:46 pm

kat grinned looking up at him as she shrugged out of her clothes as well before moving down and lightly nipping his belly , teasing his inner thighs. " oh definitely , makes it much more fun ."

ariel hissed and bit her lip again as he injected the needle into her. " ohhh now that is just not fair... " whimpered as she squirmed and got even more aroused, she didn't even think that was possible " gah damn it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm

He grinned as he watched her...The antisipation was killing him. "God..." He says with a grin..."You haven't even done anything yet...And I feel great. " He says with a smirk

Dorion smirked as he eyed her..."I know I know...But its fun." He grinned as he continued to hold her down and tease the hell out of her..He was gonna wait till she was really pissed off and horny before letting her go.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm

kat laughed. " i told you , its good. now relax, it gets even better, just wait till the real fun starts love.. your gonna go bug eyed i think. " she teased before slowly running her tongue over the length of him, wanting to see what his reaction would be to that.

Ariel hissed, getting more and more frustrated as she struggled more and more against his hold, her entire body getting a slight reddish tint to it from her flushing. " damn it dori you better get over here and take care of this or i swear i am gonna get you. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm

He grinned as he watched her..."I wouldn't doubt it...I jsut hope I still have the stamina I had...Everything feels ten fold." He says as he then groaned as she ran her tongue over his length..."Ohhhhh..Damn." he groaned

He grinned as he looked to her..."And when are you gonna do when you get me?" He asks her with a grin as he leaned over and then flicked her nipples with his tongue as his fingers went back to teasing her.."You feel like your on fire love." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 pm

ariel moaned before giving a low growl at him, strugling more against his hold as she tried to break free. needing to satisfy the need that he was making worse by teasing her. ' thats what happens when you arouse someone.. you better hope i don't get lose."

Kat grinned as she looked up at him. arching a brow. " feels good doesn't it? well atleast i know you can handle it so far. normally , a vampire would allready have me pinned down. " grinned" considering your ties can easily be broken. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 pm

He grinned as he looked over ot her continueing to tease her..."Ohhhh what are you gonna do if you get lose Love?" He asks her with a grin as he leaned down studieing her face before backing up.."Alright alright.." He says with a smirk as he then completly released his hold on her.

He grinned as he watched her.."Yes that it does.." he says wiht a smirk..."I could get you eaisly..." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:29 pm

the moment she was lose she was off the bed, grabbing him and pinning him down on the bed as he pinned his hands above his head. " hmmm there are alot of things love.. that i can do. " grinned, tieing his hands easily before getting another needle with the same stuff he used on her. " hmmm and payback is usually a bitch you know. " she teased as she injected it into him.

kat grinned flicking her tongue over him again, teasing him with her mouth slowly to see how he would react with each move she did. ' really now. how would you get me that easily?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Dorion grinned slightly as she pinned him and then tied his hands. The needle caught him off guard..."Hey now.." He says with a smirk as she injected into him. "I guess this is gonna get intresting." He says as his body started to heat up.

Devin groaned as she flicked her tongue over him again. His eyes closed slightly as she continued to tease him with her mouth..."I have my ways...Cheating yes...But it works." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:08 pm

kat grinned" you should show me. i want to see what you can do. " grinned as she moved up and lightly nipped his chest.

ariel grinned as she sat up and looked him over. " hmmm sure. very interesting. expecially if i leave you like this. " she teased. before leaning down and sinking her fangs into his chest, making sure to hit all the pleasurable nerves.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Dein smirked..."Alright then." He grinned. In the blink of an eye the bonds were broke and Kat was pinned.."Supprised yet?" He grinned as he leaned down running his fangs along her neck.

Dorion grinned..."Hey just remember I let you go love." He says with a smirk as he then groaned loudly as she sank her fangs into his chest..."Ohhhh damn..." He groaned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:15 pm

kat yelped before squirming under him. " ohhh definitely surprised, " she teased, bitting her lip slightly , shivering slightly in excitement from his fangs." ohhh kinda tickles "

ariel shifted a little before straddling his hips, pulling her fangs out and slowly healed the bite. ' hehe hmmmm i know you did.. but i get to tease you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next