The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG

2 posters

Go down

MMORPG Empty MMORPG

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Hang on, wait. Is this room new? Ah, just wondering. Or maybe I'm just oblivious to some of the stuff on here until I actually look for it. Not really a good habit to get in to, actually. Ah well, I'll fix it some day. Anywaaaaays, anyone know any good (free) rpgs/Mmorpgs? I've heard KDS with her ToP game, and I've got Luna Online. WoW doesn't completely count, I guess, or maybe it does, but I've never played it and it looks kind of confusing to me ^^; Runescape could count, buuuut it's something of a long stretch here. I don't know if anyone plays it. I used to, but I guess I lost the password and account name anyway. It was boring in the first place. (A friend had me play it with them so they weren't bored)

Yes, well, anyway. Any good ones people recommend? If so, please speak up. Say what you do, the setting <Older times, modern> ((though I doubt there are any)) and a bunch of other junk you feel is important. I haven't played ToP yet, but it sounds nice enough from the description I was given by KDS. Luna Online you can play as male or female human or elf. Start off as a mage, fighter, or rogue. Completely addicting, I mean it. I'm gender-bending in this, actually ^^; Playing as a male elf who totally looks like he could seduce some hot other male human or elf when he does the twist. (A dance movement button) I would love a friend to play this with if you can or have it already downloaded.

Anyone? Suggestions?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

MMORPG Empty Re: MMORPG

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:38 pm

well...i suggest just looking at Areia games...they have a huge selection. most of them are either modern or olden...but there is one that is post apocolpytic after world war three i believe, taking place in Japan...i believe it's called something likeMegaTen...i'll find it again. LoL.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum