The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:05 am

Ariel grinned. " well good , cause he is here right now. " she leaned back in her chair, watching as jared, one of the council members walked in, and right beside him was a very large leopard, the size of a great dane and just as sleek. " hmmmm come to check up on us have you ?"

Jard grinned, lightly reaching down and scratching the large felines ears. " hmmmm definitely , and bringing you someone who was caught on my territory. he is waiting in the cells for you , i have no idea what to do with him.. Shira wanted to send him to the islands, but i didn't think that would work.. where is kat?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 am

Dorion and Devin watched the man curiously eyeing the Leopard curiously. Devin stepped forwatds and looked to the concil member. "Well shes feeding at the moment." He says as he looked to him.

Dorion looked over to Devin and then nodded his head in agreement.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 am

Jared nodded" well good, glad to know that she is doing something right to take care of herself. " he grinned before looking down at the cat then back at devin before grinning. " oh don't worry , Shira is too sweet to hurt anyone.. well, unless you piss her off.. then she has no problem trying to gnaw on your bones. " he teased.

Ariel arched a brow before her gaze jumped to the feline. '" ahh i see, a shapeshifter, " grinned as she got up . " been a while since i have seen one of the jungle cats.. glad to see some still thrive. "

jared smiled. " she is one of many, they have a safe haven on my personal island.though there are some that still stayed in their own territory, too proud to take the help of a vampire." he glanced at devin and looked him over. ' hmmmm strong abilities in you , as well as your brother.. while i am here, mind if i study them ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 am

Devin smiles.."Well thats good to know." He grinned as he then looked over to Ariel and then cocked his head to the side..."THis world is filled with many mysteries." He says says with a chuckle. Devin then looked over to Jared and then nodded his head.."I don't mind." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:29 am

jared grinned" ohh you have no idea, this world is waay better then the human one.. i found that out at a very early age. " he teased before looking over to dorion. " what about you? i sense the same amount of power in you .. i dont know whose better though.. you or your brother... "

Kat yawned as she came out. " i am full.. soo what are we...... " she blinked as she spoted jared before sighing and grumbling." whats he doing here?"

jared blinked before laughing. " well.. gee thanks for the greeting.. little sister."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:33 am

Dorion looked to Jared and then smiles..."THats fine with me." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side...."I'm sure Devin's power is better." He says with a smile as he looked over seeing Kat walk in.

Devin looked over to Kat..."Hes your brother." He says with a smile as he then looked back to Jared
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:37 am

Kat grunted. " oh yea.. and he acts like my father. " she muttered, ducking away from jared as he tried to block her path ." don't make me deck you. "

Jared laughed as he glanced to the cat. " go lay down love. " he watched as the cat gave a slight nod before she headed to the couch, jumping up on it before laying down and purring loudly. he turned back to kat and grinned. " come now sister.. is that any way to treat your brother?"

Ariel grinned as she looked over to devin. " Oh yea, i forgot to mention that.. Jared as the first of her family to join our ranks.. i wasn't surprised, he had a very high.... how do you put it.... ranking power. kinda like your telekinisis. but his is different.. so is kats. difference between the two and why jared is a council member and she is not is because Kat.. cannot control hers. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 am

Dorion and Devin then cocked their heads to the side at the same time..."Really...Thats intresting." Dorion says as he looked to Kat.

Devin looked to Jared.."What kind of power do you have." He asks him.

Dorion looked to Kat..."And what kind of power do you have?" he questioned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:46 am

Jared grinned, h is eyes flashing as lightening immediately lit up the sky. " ohhh its shocking i would assure you , and as for hers... " he grinned even more as he moved quickly , appearing behind kat and quickly wrapped his arms around her, laughing as she squeaked in surprise while he lightly rubbed his cheek against hers in affection. " hers would burn you alive if you let it..come now sister you know you missed me. ''

Kat squealed in shock, she nearly forgot how fast he could be, she struggled slightly before slowly relaxing, she could never resist his playfull nature half the time,and he was right, she did miss him. lightly rubbing her cheek back against his she grumbled giving a slight smile. " yea yea but only when you don't act like dad..... sooo.. any news on the two? and shut up about my powers. "

Jared grinned, lightly picking her up and tossing her on the couch next to shira. " Oh theres news.. some you may not like.. dear old dad met his end at the end of a gun.. a rifle to be exact.. " he frowned, " from my resources the idiot tried to rob another bank... gold ol dad for ya. "

kat snorted, " tell me about it.. and mother?'

He shrugged. " dieing of liver cancer.. her fault for drinking herself into a stupor for several years.. "

Kat sighed. " I should visit her some day.. she atleast tried to protect us from dad. "

Jared shrugged" i wouldn't.. not if she knows what you are... . she has sworn to forget me.. ever since she has found out... her choice.. i could have helped her. " he shrugged before looking over at ariel. " by the way , the new prisoner is a vampire hunter.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 am

Devin's eyes eaisly kept up with Jared. "Thats intresting...I'll remember not to piss her off." He says with a chuckle as he then leaned against the wall listening to Kat and Jared.

Dorion chuckled slightly. "Well things never get dull around her thats for sure." He says with a chuckle as he looked over to Ariel. "So we got a vampire hunter in the basement...Intresting..I wonder what he knows." He chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 am

Jared laughed " oh definitely , one of the reasons why i am here is to help her try and control it a little more.. ohhh and shira of course is going to help.. won't you dear?"

Shia laughed , her form had changed and she managed to somehow get a sleek white dress on in the process as she lightly ran her fingers up kats spine. " oh yes.. " She grinned watching as a shiver went up kats spine before she squealed and jumped off the couch , nearly ending up behind jared as she stared at Shira.. " cat... shifter?"

Jared grinned" oh yea , you weren't in the room when ariel spoke of her.. shira is a shifter.. leader of her clan.. and well my wife. "

Kat blinked completely stunned as she stared up jared. " HUH? when the hell did you get married? and to a fuzzball ?"

Shira blinked" ouch.. thanks for that . " she teased, standing up and tossing her long red hair over her shoulder, it nearly came down to her backside.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 am

Devin looked over to Shira..."Intresting." He says as he then looked over to Jared before looking over to Dorion.

Dorion nodded and then grinned..."I want to watch this." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side looking over to Devin. "I would imagin he would want to watch as well." He grinned.

Devin smirked as he looked over to Dorion..."Of course." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 am

Shira grinned as she glanced at devin then dorion. " hmmmmm i smell blood on one of them.. perhaps they have been naughty and snuck out?"

Kat blinked.. before slowly turning to devin, she allready had a sneaky suspicion now.. " oh great.. jared why don't you control your kitten huh.. "

Jared sighed, before glancing at shira. " sit down love... heh , your making little kat irritated and i really don't want you to get in the line of her fire. "

shira pouted" allright allright, but i want fun later,, you promised. " she mumbled as she went and sat down again.

Jared grinned" of course, and i always keep my promises.. i will take you out like i have said.. but after business.. " he lightly nudged kat, giving her a small shock which had her jumping and squealing in surprise, forgetting about chewing out devin as she jumped away from jared and rubbed her ass. " HEEEEEY! what the hell was that for?" she glared, her own eyes sparking and getting an orange glow to them.

Jared grinned" for calling her a furrball. you should be more nicer to people. "

Ariel sighed. " would you two knock it off before i tie the both of you up and let shira have her fun ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 am

Devin looked to Kat.."I didn't go anywhere." He says as he then cocked his head to the side looking over to Jared..."So lets gat this started." He grinned. Devin then chuckled slightly as he looked over to Kat and then grinned..."I heared that pop over here." He says.

Dorion grinned as he looked over to Ariel.."Hmm that would be intresting as well." he grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 am

kat blinked, calming down instantly as she glanced over at devin. ' oh i ain't done with you yet love.. even i can sense a lie when its told. and i made you . makes it harder for you to lie to me. "

Jared blinked" you made him ? OHHH he is your first vampire fledging.. nice.. you did good, most fledglings go insane, so i think he does have a high power ranking. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:24 am

He grinned..."Really...I haven't been anywhere love." He says as he looked to her..."Can't you jsut trust me." He says as he looked over to Jared..."I could jsut be good at control." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:26 am

Jared grinned" we shall see.. come on now, why don't we go down in the basement and visit our little buddy friend i brought. ?"

kat sighed before glaring at him. " Don't shock me no more.. or i will set your pants on fire. "

Jared grinned' don't tease me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 am

Dorion grinned..."Sounds good." He says with a smirk as he then cracked his neck.

Devin then chuckled slightly. "That would be intresting to see." he says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 am

Jared grinned" oh don't worry you will see it.. heh i am not leaving until she atleast gets some form of control on her powers. ;"

Ariel blinked then sighed. " Better make this place fire proof again. " murmured. before getting up and grabbing her keys. " come on boys... leave the girls here to talk. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 am

Devin grinned slightly..."As long as I get some time with her thats fine." He says as he looked over to Ariel.."Alright then." He says as he followed Ariel

Dorion then nodded his head. "Right behind you love." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 am

jared arched a brow. " keep it in your pants.. heh not when i am around her. seriously . ' he teased before glancing at kat. " ariel. bring kat.. this should be fun. "

Ariel arched a brow before shrugging " whatever , sorry shira. your by yourself for now. "

Shira smiled" its ok , i will just take a cat nap."

Jared grinned" I will be back soon hun.. " with that he followed ariel down to the basement. " I put him in the last cell.. "

ariel nodded before she unlocked it and walked in, glancing at the very large man chained to the wall and boy was he pissed, allready spewing out enough vulgor words to make h er ears burn ." geez.. such a mouth. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 am

Dorion and Devin followed them down to the basement and then to the cell.

Dorion chuckled slightly..."I would have to agree." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side looking at the man.

Deving grinned as he looked to the man.."Intresting..I'm guessing he was getting too nosey." He says as he looked to Jared
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 am

Jared nodded " yea a little too nosey, at first i thought he was just after me like always.. but then.. found out he somehow got information on the jungle cats, i swore to protect them from harm, so before he could even report back to his comrades i captured him. and as always we bring all prisoners here.. " he blinked in surprise as one of the chains broke, the hunter used it like a whip and aimed for him, Kat however got in the way as the chain landed across her right cheek, laying it open and snapping her head back. but her body still stayed standing.. " Kat?" he blinked surprised that she actually did that, up until he felt the tension in the room get ten times worse. " oh .... shit.. " he grabbed ariel's shoulder when she went to move foward,s haking his head as he backed up instantly , the room getting hotter as kats head tilted down, little droplets of blood landing on the floor and sizzling. " i wouldn't get near her if i was you. " He glanced at the hunter before tisking. " you shouldn't have done that.. been nice knowing you , i would have given you a better death. " He grinned. " oh well."

he backed up again and tugged the other two guys with him. " i would step back if i was you .. " he glanced at kat again, her body was shaking now and her fists clenched tight as little sparks of fire began to flitter across the room." this would be kat .. unleashed. '

Kat couldn't control it, the anger in her just built to the point she felt like she was going to burst, her eyes snapped open as all pain just dissappeared from her body as her gaze met the hunters. fire began to dance around her hands before she lifted one up and flicked at the hunter.. " burn.." was the only word she spoke, small and silent, but enough for any vampire to hear right before the hunter just cought on fire as if someone dumped gas on him and light him up. she listened as he screamed in agony.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 am

Devin and Dorion nodded and then backed away watching Kat curiously. And then they both nearly fell over as the hunter burst in to flames.."Damn.." They both said in unision.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:19 am

Jared nodded, stepping back again , the heat of the flames was even too much for him. " Oh yea. this is what happens when she losses control.. whats worse is... when she is done, there will be nothing left of her victim. " he pointed again " look. "

kat just stood there, watching the flames dance even as the man grew silent minutes before , once more within the next few seconds he completely went to ash, her fire, burned hotter, stronger and faster then any other fire.

jared sighed. " yea,but we have to snap her out of it before she turns it on us.. she can't control it remember.. " he muttered as he pulled his glove off his hand before moving quickly again. " sorry sister.. "he muttered before sending a shock through her system, wincing at her cry of pain before she passed out, he grabbed her instantly as the fire that she had created completely dissappeared.. . lifting her he sighed. " well. atleast i now know she has definitely grown stronger.. but still unable to control it.. "

Ariel sighed as she glanced around before looking down at the pile of ash on the floor.'' so much for questioning him... how is kat? he did manage to lay a hit on her. "

jared checked kats cheek before sighing. " she will need attention to it... he split it open good.. thats why it pissed her off i think.. heh... i think i have a shock collar for her or something.. in case she gets out of control again. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next