The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intense Immense thought process...

Go down

Intense Immense thought process... Empty Intense Immense thought process...

Post by Mikuo Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 am

Im someone that can think ahead several steps, sometimes my mind goes faster than my body. In my Rp's I can get so deep into and ramble in it that I will often confuse members. Sometimes I have to stop and take a break just to stop Rambling. My 10th grade year in highschool I had to write a paper just like everyone else had to, well this paper determined if you would fail your grade or not. On that paper I wrote 200 pages, most of them I would ramble on and on about a single sentence. I can take four sentences and turn them into 4 paragraphs.

So my Rp's can get long, how ever I stop just so that I wont bore the reader. I have been role playing for years, ever since I was 14 and now im 20. I used to be a one liner, then I switched to para, then multi-para. I have been on some websites that I will post replies that are so long I have to color code the paragraphs so that the readers eyes wont get tired of seeing the same old black and white:D

Changing the colors of the paragraphs actually confuses the mind into thinking that the reader is not tired. Ever read a book and you get bored with it because the page is white and the words are black? They Always staythe same font, never changing at all. What if you highlighted them with a highlighter, wouldnt it be better to read?Or what if you used multiple highlighters?

Now perhaps your curious as to why im rambling about nothing, the answer is simple... I woke up too early, Im bored and want to RP but the sad fact is that nobodyis on Sad
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Intense Immense thought process... Empty Re: Intense Immense thought process...

Post by Mikuo Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:22 am

please be sure to check out my new RP called two worlds, never apart:D

Two Worlds, Never Apart
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum