The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Different Princess

2 posters

Go down

The Different Princess Empty The Different Princess

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 pm

“Mother?” Hedataru said shyly as he approached the woman having her hair done up by two servants. She didn’t even look up at her son as he spoke though, but he knew she had acknowledged his presence just by seeing the stern frown the covered her features at the single word he spoke. “Uh, I was wondering…are you still trying to find someone for Yuki to marry?” he asked running one hand up his arm and biting his dark pink lips, the long pale pink dress he wore skirted the ground and his long blond hair brushed his bare shoulders, no man could look more feminine.

“No, I found her a suitable man.” His mother, Kiin, replied with a huff. Heda was suddenly worried, and he had every right to be. She motioned for the two working on her hair to stop as she turned and looked at her only son, her blue eyes fierce and sharp as a shard of glass reflecting the noontime sky. “That means it’s your turn. Don’t worry Hedataru, I will find you a suitable man.” That was exactly what Heda was worried about. Though he dare not say anything to his mother about what he thought about this idea. He didn’t want her to find him a husband, and it wasn’t the fact that he didn’t want a ‘husband’, he didn’t really have a gender preference, but he didn’t believe in all this arranged stuff. His eldest sisters, Ai and Hana, hadn’t minded it much and actually are very happy with husbands, and Yuki was looking forward to her wedding day. But Heda didn’t want things to work out this way; he wanted to find his own love.

“Alright, mother.” He said in a defeated tone almost letting out a sigh before he turned around and walked out of the room. He walked down the long hallway and stopped in front a large portrait of his mother and father, his father that passed away when Heda was only six. He wished he had known him more, knew what it meant to be a guy, instead of growing up being mistreated for acting at all like a guy and adapting this feminine outlook on life. He stopped looking at the picture and walked quickly down the hallway to where his bedroom was. He walked by his little sister, Amai, as she called out for him to stop and play with her, her exact words were, ‘come play with me, Heda.’ It made Hedataru wonder whether or not his little sister even knew he was a guy and not a girl like the rest of their siblings. He made his way into his room and fell onto his bed. The way the dress fluttered and caught the breeze was something he was used to by now, though he couldn’t help but wonder if it was this awkward for girls too. He sorta wanted to just fall asleep right now. There was barking from the door way and he looked up just in time to have his dog, Inu jump up onto his bed next to him. He got up for a moment and took of the long dress, letting it fall to the ground around his feet before he fell back onto his bed, with his dog and fell asleep.

In the morning he woke up with his arms around Inu, his hair scattered everywhere around him. He sat up and yawned. He got up and made his way to his bathroom, opening the doors to the pearl white room he went and turned on the bath. It filled as he took off his remaining articles and his hair tie and got into the warm water. He washed himself thoroughly before he got out again and put on a new dress, a pale yellow one with a much wider than the one he had worn the day before. He went back into the bathroom and put on a light pink lipstick, black mascara and a gold shaded eyeliner and eye shadow before he tied up his hair except for some at the sides of his face, which he curled perfectly to frame his thin feminine face. He looked at himself and decided his mom wouldn’t mind this; he thought he looked pretty in this. And with this he made his way downstairs to the dining room.

His mother and his three older sisters were already at the table as he arrived and they all looked at him as he sat down and a servant came over and put food down in front of him. It was silent except for the sound of cutlery hitting glass plates until his mother sounded her announcement from her end of the table, “We will be hosting a ball tomorrow night. Invitations and a guest list have already been made; I’m hoping you all will behave proper and not make a scene.” She was silent for a while as all eyes rested on Heda. “And Hedataru…Please, don’t even bother coming out of your room.”

“That’s not fair!” I said rather loudly, “It’s not like I’m going to do anything! I act like a girl, I dress and talk like a girl! People will think I’m a girl; so why can’t I go!?” He yelled shaking his head, his long blond hair moving gracefully behind him. His mother simply glared at him and his sisters were shocked not believing that he had just stood up to their mother like that. He quickly realized he had just talked to his mother in a very angry tone and shrank back in his chair, his eyes wide in shock, “I-I’m sorry, mother…” He said just as his Amai skipped into the room and sat beside him on the long table.

“No…it’s alright Hedataru…You can go, I don’t mind. Just don’t ruin this for me; this is a great chance for our family to make a good impression on everyone. Maybe you can even find yourself a husband since it seems like you don’t want me to find you one.” She explained with a smile, though it was an evil smile Hedataru could tell from years of having seen it before. He couldn’t help but wonder if she was being truthful right now if she was actually going to let him find his own partner. His sisters looked just as shocked as he was and they all glanced at him then their mother, little Amai didn’t seem to understand what was happening though, as she ate and ignored what the five older people in the room were saying. Kiin seemed to notice how shocked everyone looked or even how eager Hedataru looked, glad that he was finally going to be able to do what he wanted to for once in his life, because she decided to add, “But don’t get me wrong I will be watching every move you make.” Heda deflated slightly, but this was still better than what he thought he would get.

After breakfast Hedataru went out to walk Inu, just around the large yard. He couldn’t help but think of what kind of person he would find at this ball and how much it reminded him of a fairytale, though he hoped it didn’t turn out like one, that was just to clichéd. Though with the fact that he was a guy who had grown up to be like a girl he was sure his life could never turn out like a fairytale. When he came back inside he went right to his bed room where he had spent most of his life, it was a safe haven in this huge house, where everyone inside had some sort of hate towards him, the only male in the house, even all the servants were women. The day went by quickly and he fell asleep the same way he had before, curled up with Inu, the only creature in this entire palace of a home that really seemed to love Hedataru, but he didn’t mind that.

When he woke up again Inu had disappeared and with a look out the window he would say it was almost noon. He sighed as he stood up and made his way to the bathroom and got himself ready for today, he knew he would be changing in a couple hours so he didn’t wear anything or do anything that fancy for now, he headed down to the kitchen to see if someone would make him lunch.

His favourite servant, Houru, met him happily and made him lunch which he ate in the kitchen watching the cooks make food for the ball that was happening later that night. Hedataru simply frowned, hating seeing them all working so hard without getting breaks. Some of them were truly care free people but some of them were so serious and hard working to the point where it seems that they will crash and burn at any moment and his mother wouldn’t care, if they were no longer of any use to her she would toss them aside. Hedataru would never do such things to people having known how badly people could be ridiculed and tortured. He left the room when he was done, thanking Houru on his way out, she simply bowed to him in acknowledgement.

For the rest of the wait, for another 5 hours he rode his horse, Uma, out to the river on the far end of the property where he simply thought. He washed Uma in the water to help pass some time and soon enough he found himself on his way back home to get himself ready for the evening’s events.

He was down in the ballroom within the hour a few people were already there. Hedataru was wearing a very done up and extravagant ball gown in light pink and blue with touches of white. It had a high collar to hide the fact that he had no chest. He wore gloves that passed his elbow and were a light purple, more on the blue side. It brushed the floor hiding his pink high heel shoes. His hair was done up high in a long ponytail which had been curled. His bangs all flipped to the left and curled to frame that side of his face though some strands moved and covered his left eye which was lined with blue. He had a thick black mascara with a blue eyeliner and eye shadow and he had blush high on his cheek as well as a tone of pink lipstick which suited him perfectly. He could already feel the gazes of some of the men in the room, though he couldn’t help but feel awkward because all the people there so far were at least twenty years older than him, so he decided to go seat himself at the side of the room, he suddenly didn’t feel so up for this as he had before hand. Everyone that was going to show up would be old.

He was proven wrong as the night started to progress and more people showed up. People of all ages ended up showing up, whether they were heirs coming with their parents or just young successful people, there were more than Hedataru had thought there would be. But he couldn’t do anything, he thought he would be able to approach people, but he couldn’t. He had never been in this sort of situation before hand. He looked around the room and saw Ai and Hana with their husbands’ and Yuki with her fiancé on the other side of the room with another young couple. He also saw his mother who was with some older people, but as he watched her he noticed her turn and glare at him for a couple seconds. Heda’s eyes snapped to the floor. This was not going to be a fun night.

After a short while he felt like leaving he didn’t want to be here anymore. He got up and was about to walk across the dance floor to the exit of the large room when music started to play from the servants set up playing in the corner of the room and people all congregated on the dance floor and Hedataru was forced back to where he had been sitting beforehand. He frowned and sat their awkward watching all the dancing couples, even his mother was dancing with a man Hedataru had never seen before. This was awkward to put things simply and in a way it truly upset the young man as he stared down at his hands with his perfectly manicured fingernails, biting his lip and trying to think that he wasn’t even there to begin with.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Different Princess Empty Re: The Different Princess

Post by RippedNose Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Aizel walked into the parlor where his Mistress was currently sitting, carrying a tray of tea expertly, setting it down on the table beside her and pouring it, bowing and giving her a brief smile before turning to leave the room. "Aizel. . . Could I speak to you for a moment?" he stopped at the sound of her voice, turning back to look at her.
"Of course, my lady" he said, giving another bow before standing before her. She may have phrased it as a question, but he knew it was an order. She was just being polite about it, as always. The sun slanting into the spotless room lit everything up, creating a beautiful atmosphere, which made him almost as happy as the words of hers that followed.
"I'm going to a ball tomorrow night, for a very important person, and I would like it if you were to accompany me" his Mistress brushed some of her fair hair behind her shoulder, smiling at him. He returned the smile happily, bowing once more before answering.
"I would be delighted" the brunette answered simply, the woman in front of him smiling happily and nodding.
"Thank you. Wash up, dress your best, and be ready. I'll tell you when we need to leave tomorrow" were her finaly words before he departed, leaving the room. He went about his work as usual, but a bit brighter, for the rest of the day. He had never actually gone to a party of any sort, since his Mistress never held any, and rarely went to any.

When the next day dawned he was informed that he would be given the day off to prepare, so he relaxed for most of it, taking advantage of the leisure time as best as possible, taking a nap after awhile. When he woke up he showered in the small bathroom in his quarters, getting half dressed before heading to his rather small closet, picking out his best clothes and laying them on his bed before heading back to the bathroom. Aizel brushed his dark brown hair, which lay flat easily, but had to be perfectly flat while it dried or else it would stick up in weird directions. Once he was done with that he pulled on his clean white pants, making sure they were smooth before pulling on a thin white button-up shirt. After that came his navy blue jacket, with gold designs stitched into the pockets, and intricate patterns down the front, with shiny brass buttons in a row down the front, as well as one on each cuff. There were gold designs down the center of the back as well, twisting and turning along the dark fabric.

He looked at his appearance so far, nodding in approval of it all. He looked more professional than he normally did, which would be a good thing. He would be making his Mistress proud hopefully, and she wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with him, which was what he was going for. He pulled on his tall white boots, which reached almost to his knees. They had gold chains hooked along the top of it, which was folded over. His white fitted gloves came last, all of this given to him by his Mistress for special occasions, which he hadn't actually had yet, so he had never actually worn the expensive clothing. They felt nice against his skin, and he smiled, leaving his quarters to prepare to leave.

Aizel walked down the large staircase to find his Mistress wearing a beautiful pale green gown, which brought out her green eyes, with matching gloves and emerald earrings and a necklace. He joined her and they left, travelling in a carraige drawn by the best horses they had, the driver dressed up professionally, to the place where the ball was to be held. He wondered what it would be like, and his excitement was clear in the way he acted, though he was silent for most of the trip, seated across from his Mistress. She was silent for most of the trip as well, until they were nearing their destination. "Aizel, I know I can trust you here, but I just want you to remember, you are here to relax for once, and have a good time, but you must still treat everybody with respect, and remember, most of them will be more wealthy and powerful than I am, so in no circumstances are you to ever, ever, act rude in any way. I know that it is not like you to be like that, but in different surroundings, things can happen" her voice was stern, and her mouth set. He was a bit startled by this, but he didn't show it, only bowing his head for a moment before meeting her eyes.
"Of course, Mistress. I will be on my best behavior" he said softly, wondering why he saw relief pass across her face.
"Now, I will not be with you the whole time, so just have fun, meet new people, but just keep what I said in mind" she drifted into silence once more after this was said.

It was a flurry of activities, sights, and smells that pelted him as soon as they were inside the house that was hosting the ball. He tried to stay as calm as possible, but his pulse was racing with all the activity here, and he was a bit afraid of getting lost here. His Mistress left him after awhile, and he backed against a wall, watching the people all around, laughing, chatting, having a great time. There were some incredibly attractive people around, and he couldn't help his eyes from travelling the crowd. He had no preference in gender, he found when he was in his early teenaged years, but he had never been able to explore this. Nobody actually knew, so he didn't talk about it, not sure if it was exactly normal or not. He didn't get to think about these things where he lived. No relationships for the servants, he thought. Well, barely any of them did have relationships other than friendships, so he assumed that sometimes, but you never know.

After awhile he moved, not wanting to stand against the wall any longer. He started to walk across the room when music started playing, and people started to dance, so he retreated to the outsides of the group again, skirting the center and finding a place to sit on one of the sides, next to a very pretty girl, or so he thought, who he looked at for a moment as he walked over before sitting down a few places beside her. She was wearing a nice pink, blue, and white dress, with her blonde hair up and curled, with her make-up done. She looked to be around his age, but he didn't think about it very long.

Looking into the crowd to see his Mistress dancing with somebody he didn't recognize, but that didn't bother him very much, seeing as she seemed to be having a good time. Looking at all the people dancing he grimaced slightly, feeling very out of place. He was just a servant, not meant to be at a huge ball like this. It was amazing, and he was glad to be there, but at the same time, was feeling rather lonely. He glanced at the girl beside him out of the corner of his eye. He would love to just talk to somebody, but he didn't know anybody there but his Mistress, which he would like to change. The whole thing was difficult for him though, seeing as he wasn't used to talking to strangers, and he was a quiet person. He turned to the girl next to him and giving a slight smile. "Hello. Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked, his voice soft and friendly, tilting his head to the side. It didn't look like it, which was why he asked, since it started a conversation easily as well.

Aizel was sure he got a warning glance from his Mistress, seen out of the corner of his eyes, but her look was still friendly, trusting him to be good. He was even trying his best to look good, not wanting to look out of place either. He had straight posture and held his head high, his body angled towards to girl he was talking to. His hands were in his lap, and he was trying to look relaxed, which he hoped he was pulling off.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:23 am

Hedataru hadn't expected anyone else to really be off the dance floor right now so he was slightly surprised as someone spoke to him, and he couldn't help but jump slightly at the sudden words. He turned and looked at the man who had spoken to him. Heda smiled slightly at the question, "Oh yes...I'm enjoying this more than anyone else in the room right now." He said sarcastically rolling his eyes and looking down at the floor for a moment rubbing his hands together in his lap, slightly nervous, he had never really gotten the chance to talk to many people outside this house so it was definitely different.

Heda looked this guy over, he seemed pretty dressed for the occasion, though the colours didn't really seem to suit his dark brown hair. Hedataru wouldn't have been able to show his face downstairs unless everything matched, so he had gotten good at it by now. Aside from that though this guy was very attractive and he could be even more if his hair didn't seem to cover most of his face, Heda wasn't usually allowed to have his hair like that, or even that short so it too was different. Heda looked around, and saw his mother glaring at him so he flinched back to look at this guy.

"So, what's your name? I'm Hedataru Saikoukimitsu." Heda asked, wondering if he would be able to tell what family this guy was from from his name, or if this guy would be able to tell who Heda is from his name, but for some reason this guy didn't hold the same air that everyone else in the room seemed to have, even Hedataru must have that sort of air, he just didn't notice it on himself, but whatever it was this guy didn't seem to have it. Heda could feel the gaze of his three older sisters and his mom drilling into him as he simply made conversation with this guy it was incredibly intimidating and it made Hedataru feel very awkward.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:18 am

Aizel laughed quietly at the reply he got, smiling again. "That's what I thought" he said, leaning back a bit but still keeping his posture straight. The way she was rubbing her hands together and looking at the floor he could tell that she was a bit nervous, but he didn't know why. He himself was only nervous being amidst so many people, and talking to somebody he didn't know, but that was his own choice. He had been told to have fun, but that was hard to do by standing alone, so talking to people would be the only way. Plus, the girl beside him had been all alone, probably lonely, he thought.

He smiled when her name was given, not knowing anything about families, so he still had no idea who she was, other than her name, which to him was alot. "I'm Aizel Taiven. Nice to meet you" he responded, brushing his bangs back a bit. He was completely used to them, and his Mistress didn't mind, so he didn't bother cutting them back. He had no reason to. He was amazed at how well she had managed to match everything. He didn't bother with all of that, mostly because his clothes were bought by his Mistress, and she bought the same colours for everybody, not needing to spend extra time and money picking out colours for everybody. But Hedataru looked like she had plenty of money to be getting beautiful clothes like that. Deffinitly a higher status than he was, as everybody there was, he reminded himself. He kept what had been said to him in mind, although he knew he wouldn't be causing a scene, or being rude, or anything that would disgrace his Mistress, or appall people.

He looked into the crown of people, all of it a blur of people, all moving, all different colours. He had no idea how somebody could stand to be a part of that mess. He was sure it would be confusing, but he wasn't all against it. If everybody was dancing, it had to be fun right? He didn't think anybody would take a second glance at him though, even if he didn't look like a servant as much as he normally did. "So why are you by yourself here instead of dancing?" he asked, looking from Heda to the crowd dancing, and back. He was curious, seeing as they seemed to be the only two there, and he had a good reason, not that he doubted she did.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:39 am

Hedataru nodded as he told him his name, he didn't recognize the surname, and he didn't even know if it had been on the list, definitely not someone of great importance, that would explain the different air about him, everyone else seemed very full of themselves and acted rich, that's what this guy didn't do. It also seemed like this guy couldn't tell who Heda was from his name Saikoukimitsu, the name of the host of this event, which Hedataru found slightly surprising, but if he didn't know he didn't know, and he may or may not find out at another time. Especially if Heda's mother had anything to do about it. "Well it's nice to meet you, Aizel." He said with a curt nod before looking out over the dancers again.

All these guests that Hedataru had never seen before, some of them had been dinner guests before, but she found it hard to tell people apart in this large crowd, they all looked the same, they all looked rich. He looked at his sister, Ai, who quickly looked away. He noticed Hana with a cocked eyebrow though as she looked at Hedataru and Aizel over her husband's shoulder. Yuki wasn't in the room, Hedataru could tell with just one glance around the room, it would be hard to miss Yuki's dark brown hair and scarlet and white dress. Hedataru was curious, but made no comment, not even in his mind. Then his eyes landed on his mother who was still glaring at him. He looked at Aizel to avoid her gaze.

His dark blond brows furrowed slightly at the question Aizel asked and he looked down at the floor as he thought it over before he looked back up at Aizel with a smile, "Well, I'm not dancing because I don't have anyone to dance with." He said, letting out a short laugh and smiling. He wasn't really one for dancing anyway, sure he knew how, most noble people did know how to dance but it just wasn't something he was particularly fond of.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Aizel didn't expect Hedataru to recognize his name, at all, because it wasn't his name on the list. Technically, he wasn't invited by the host of the party, his Mistress's was, and she had invited him. He had no idea that it was Heda's mother who was hosting the whole thing, since he didn't know the name of the host, so he had no idea that he was talking to the person who lived there. As always, he was oblivious to these things, lost in the world of the rich and powerful. He only knew the few people who had been to dinner at his Mistress's house. He smiled slightly when the girl said it was nice to meet him, and he turned his attention to the people dancing as well. After calming down a bit from his original shock at the whole thing, he could pick out people doing individual things. It was like. . . organized chaos. Everybody moving seperately, but as one at the same time, to the same music.

Looking closer at the crowd, Aizel could recognize a few people he had met before, but didn't know too well. All he knew was that they were familiar, but their names escaped him. He could tell that the girl beside him was sweeping the room as well, but he had no idea how many people she knew here. Probably more than him, being of a high status, and deffinitly getting out more than he did. He didn't get out, at all. Whenever he got a day off he stayed on the property, just relaxing outside or in his quarters, finding something to do. He didn't go visit people, go to dinner, socialize, unlike the people here, obviously.

He smiled slightly when Heda said that she didn't have anybody to dance with. "Hmm, well that's unfortunate. Would you like to dance?" he asked, tilting his head a bit. He was willing to if she wished. He knew how to dance, since his Mistress believed that all of her servants should know how to dance. He wasn't sure why though. He would be fine if Hedataru declined, of course, since he wasn't much for dancing either, but it would be nice to dance at least once tonight. Enjoy himself like he had been told.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Hedataru looked at Aizel again, slightly shocked at the proposal of dancing. Though he didn't know why he was so shocked, it was a completely reasonable request. Heda smiled at him, flicking his head to the side slightly to move the long dark blond bangs out of his vision again. "Well, I'd love to." He said standing up again he could tell that his mother and two eldest sisters had their eyes on him, none of them were very friendly looks either. But he couldn't let them get him down, his mother had let him go to one of these events for once in his life and he wasn't going to stay a wall flower, it would only make sense for him to move out onto the dance floor. His long dress brushed along the ground as he stood, he held his gloved hands at his side, and waited for Aizel, the man of this couple, to make the first move as was appropriate. Hedataru hoped he would be able to remember the moves he had been taught and not make a mess of himself and make a scene as his mother had warned him not to do the day before, her scolding words burned his ears, where he wore long earrings of gold and silver, the small jangle the made rather loud in his ears. Heda had no idea whether or not guys wore jewelry like what he was wearing but he would have to assume they didn't, and that it was yet another girlish thing that had been forced upon him at a young age.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Aizel wasn't exactly sure why she seemed to be shocked for a moment, but then answered. He smiled and got to his feet as well, taking a step towards her. He was sure he was going to mess up during the dance, since he didn't have that much practice. He hoped he could cover up his lack of skills as best he could. He could feel eyes on him as he extended his hand, waiting for Hedataru to take it. He figured it was his Mistress, who would most likely be keeping an eye on him all night if she wasn't with him. He was oblivious to the fact that Heda was getting some rather dirty looks from people, who he wouldn't know anyways. He recited what his Mistress had said to him in his head a few times. He couldn't make a scene, or disrespect anybody in any way, which he didn't plan on anybody. The only thing that worried him was how he would be dancing with somebody who was probably a hundred times better than him. Aizel took in the girl's appearance again now that they were standing, not very far apart at that, noting how the dress hung to the floor, and everything seemed so. . . expensive. He was almost scared to touch it, not wanting to ruin something, but he shoved it back, telling himself he was being stupid, and smiling at Heda. "Alright, shall we?" he said, not able to think of anything else to say to break the silence between the two of them, which hadn't exactly been long anyways.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Hedataru smiled sweetly again as he took Aizel's hand. "We shall." He replied, as he walked out onto the dance floor with his hand in Aizel's. He turned and put a hand on Aizel's shoulder, "Alright, it's your lead." He said with a smiling thinking for sure that everyone here would know how to dance. His heart was beating rather quickly in his chest, this was the first time he had ever danced with a person that was not a teacher. He was actually pretty excited.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Aizel smiled and walked to the dance floor with her turning towards Heda and putting one hand on her hip. He tried to keep his pulse calm, as well as his breathing. He had only danced with his Mistress when she had been teaching him, as she had taught all the other servants. He started the steps, keeping his gaze on Hedataru instead of on his feet, where he wanted them to be. He would be horrified with himself if he stepped on her feet or something.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Hedataru moved with Aizel, it was a very calm pace he had them started on and it seemed as though he didn't know what he was doing 100%. It looked like he was struggling to keep his eyes off his feet. It was actually kind of funny. Heda subtly helped Aizel out, being a little bit more forceful in how they moved then he should have been for being in the lady's role. He honestly wanted to be dancing as quickly and fluently as some of the other couples like his sister Ai who was practically twirling around the room with her husband. Hana had her eyes on the back of Heda's neck and he could tell without even looking that it was a very cocky look because the two of them probably looked like they had no idea what they were doing. Hedataru sighed rather deep, pretty different from his usual feminine tone and looked down for a second before he looked back up at Aizel, "Maybe you could try picking up the pace a little." He suggested.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Aizel started slow, noticing that Heda was helping him out a bit, and he flushed slightly. He was just trying to get used to dancing again. He wasn't bad, when he had practice, although he wasn't exactly good, like some of the people there. He stopped looking at his feet once he was sure of what he was doing more. He flushed a bit more when Hedataru suggested going a bit faster. "Yeah, sorry, just havn't danced in awhile" he said, picking up the pace, more confident in his movements. He looked down at Heda, noticing for the first time how flat she seemed to be. She didn't seem to have many curves at all, but was still extremely pretty.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Hedataru laughed at the comment of Aizel not having danced in a while, "I can tell." He said with a smile. They started to move a little faster now, still not as graceful as the other couples, but it was better then before. "You seem a little more confident now." He said with another laugh, still finding himself helping Aizel lead quite a bit though. He jumped slightly as he felt something brush his back and he looked over his shoulder and saw Yuki dancing with her finacé next to them. She looked over her shoulder as well and winked at Hedataru. Heda flushed red but smiled and moved his arm slightly to elbow his sister in the side. She laughed as she danced away and left Heda and Aizel. He wondered if Aizel would question about his sister. Heda himself had learned not to question, she had just reappeared and the room was obviously brighter with Yuki back in the room with her gorgeous dress and hair and dance moves.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Aizel smiled as he got more and more used to it, the lessons his Mistress had given him coming back. He was glad she had taught him to dance now, though he hadn't known why she had back then. "Yeah. I'm getting back into it" he said, grinning slightly and picking up the pace some more, much more comfortable now that he was started into it. He raised an eyebrow as Hedataru looked at another couple behind them. More specifically, a girl he hadn't seen earlier, who had winked at Heda. When she turned back to him he smiled slightly. "Sister?" he questioned. He didn't want to be nosy, but that was as much as he would ask. From the way they acted it seemed like it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Heda smiled slightly, "Heh, yeah, that was my sister, Yuki. Is it really that obvious?" He asked wanting to scratch the back of his head, but unable to while dancing like this. He smiled fondly, but more in thought then at anyone, "She's so much prettier then me though. I wish I looked like her, maybe then I wouldn't be my mother's least favourite child." He said his smile slowly turning into a frown. But he shook the thought away and let out another deep sigh. Before smiling back up at Aizel, "Well that's nothing I'd want to burden you with so lets just leave it at that." He said closing his eyes and tilting his head innocently to the side, smiling slightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Aizel smiled slightly at his response, shaking his head. "Not exactly obvious, but just the way you two act" he said with a slight laugh. He had never had any siblings, growing up alone, but he never thought of it. Ever. It was locked up and was never going to come out. "You're very pretty though. Don't feel bad about that" he frowned slightly. He couldn't see how Hedataru could be the least favorite child, from what he had seen of her already. He was fine with not being told any more, knowing not to butt into things that weren't his business. He was pleased that his dancing wasn't completely horrible, nor as awkward as it had first been.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum