The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 24 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Jono sighed "Nothing gets passed you huh" He laid down with her and pulled her close to him. "Now I will sleep if you will sleep" He kissed each of the kids on the forhead then kissed her slowly on the lips not demanding just showing his love for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 24 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile as she always knew when he was having issues. She says to him kissing his lips gently, "I want you to rest so I will run with you if you agree to rest with me. So you and I have an agreement." She covers him up with a blanket so that he is nice and warm. She double check the barrier using the jewels around her neck. Everything was as she needed it to be. She rests her head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Being covered with the blanket Jono sighed he watched her then brought her close to him as she laid down. "Rest now love, rest and get some sleep" Jono sighed and closed his eyes and tried to rest he knew he wouldn't and couldn't until he was certain that she was asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:08 am

Ariel keeps her head on his chest as she listened to his strong heart beat inside his chest. For some reason it always seemed to have form of musical reaction with her. It made every muscle in her body relax and slowly she went sleep. Her breathing slowed down to where it can barely be heard. And the only light that can be seen within their little crystal home is the bright glow of her jewels around her neck until the early morning sun rises in the sky the next morning. The light from the sun causes the entire phone to sparkle.

Lucy is the first wake up. She sits up in her small little bed. She stretches her tiny little hands in the air. She looks back and forth between her brother and her parents. Wondering if she should wake them up. She knew that something had changed. She knew that her mother wanted to go back home to her original village but instead they came here. she could not help but wonder what was so bad that they couldn't return to their mother's home?

Meanwhile back in Ariel's original village, there is a war breaking out. Blood soaks the ground as each body falls. Ariel's Nana watches from the forest protecting the children the best she can. She sends a silent prayer to the gods hoping that Ariel and Jono are safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:04 am

Holding Ariel close he sighed. He was happy, he never thought this would happen he wasn't suppose to be happy, he was a halfbred and evil, or so he had been told but now he had a family. Once he was certain she was asleep and both of the kids were still sleeping he feel asleep.

In the morning he awoke and smiled at Lucy. "Good morning princess" He said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:33 am

Lucy smiled at Jono as he said good morning. She says, “Good morning daddy.” Her snow white hair put back in a braid. She looks back outside at the sky as it was burning red in color. She says, “Daddy there has been a battle during the night. The sky is as red as blood. A bad sign for the day.” Ryu twitches his ears and sniffs the air after he wakes up. He says, “Morning. There is blood in the air but it is faint.” Lucy asks, “Your doggy nose is that sharp?” He nods blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:49 pm

He came alert. "I know my angels" He rubbed Ariel softly. He chuckled at Ryu. "I do not know what to do my sweet children" He swallowed hard. He couldn't put them in danger, Ariel couldnt be put in danger either, if he went back though he would be killed on spot, then his family would be with out him. His mind was spinning trying to make all the choices...he sighed. "Come here you two" He opened his arms to them in hopes of comforting them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:31 am

Lucy goes to him first and says to him, "You do not have to go anywhere daddy. Mommy would not get better without you here. The blood in the air just says that the world is at war again. I think it would just be best for us to stay inside. The barrier mommy puts up will protect us." Ryu says coming in to be held, "The battlefield must be far away though. The smell is very faint and far away. But sissy is right. We should stay inside as much as we can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Grateful that Lucy came to him, even though she still seemed a bit shy around him. He cuddled Ryu too. "My dear children we will stay here, mom isnt strong enough yet and we want you too get stronger too."

He kissed each of their forheads then stood with both of them and spun around in a circle. "You two are just too smart"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Lucy looks at him with a little bit of concern. She says to him after a moment, "Daddy you are not going to leave us alone right?" Ryu looks at the two of them a moment. "Daddy you can't leave us alone..." He begins to shake. His little dog ears go flat against his head. Ariel wakes up and looks at them. "What is going on? Why is everyone upset?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Jono frowned. How did his kids get that? He had no plans of leaving them. He shook his head and held them both close. "No my precious angels I will not leave you" He snuggled them and then put them down and ruffed Ryu's ears. "Son listen I am not going anywhere okay? We will always stay together"

He turned to Ariel. "Its alright love, just a misunderstanding"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Ariel looks at them and slowly gets up even though she was in deep pain. She says to him calmly, "I don't know what is going on but I think everyone needs some breakfast." She makes a easy breakfast and ignores the blood in the air. Lucy and Ryu were still not very comforted. Ariel keeps watching the children closely. She serves them breakfast and looks at Jono not sure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Jono was about to scold her for getting up, but he knew it would be useless. He frowned, he had failed in relaxing his children. He kissed Ariel softly. "Children its going to be okay, alright? Don't worry, mom and dad are not going any where okay?" He hoped that he could calm them down a little, what good was he if he couldnt do this simple thing?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Lucy and Ryu calm down after a few minutes after figuring out that their parents are not going to leave them. Lucy laying her head on his chest starts to fall asleep again. Ariel looks at Ryu unsure what would make him feel more comfortable. But he settled in none the less. She wraps the blanket around the three of them. Before resting her head on Jono's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Jono sighed and held Lucy close. He almost started to weep. His little girl was laying on him. Allowing herself to get close to him. He took a deep breath and then kissed her head. He smiled at Ryu ruffling his hair then wrapped his other arm around Ariel. "Sleep now my wonderful family"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile as he seemed to understand Lucy more. She kisses him softly and leans into him. "She is starting to trust you more. Her guard is coming down. It is a good thing." She strokes his cheek showing affection to him. "You know how hard it is to let someone in. She's no different. She just needs time to learn that it's okay to let someone in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:56 am

Licking his lips Jono nodded. "Finally our daughter isnt so afraid of me" He pulled Ariel close and kissed her hand has it stroked his cheek. "I know, and I am just glad she is opening up, she and you and our son are all prefect and I want to protect you, but I love you all too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile elephant she knew he was having difficulty reaching Lucy because of her own past. She says to him, we all know that you love us. It wasn't easy for you to let me into your heart when we met. Lucy has her heart ripped apart by the very people she was supposed to be able to trust the most. It takes a long time to heal those kind of wounds and those kind of wounds I can't heal for her." Ariel was not sure what she could do for them. She was just glad to have them out of danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:27 pm

"I want to rip those that hurt our girl to peices" He shook his head. "How can anyone hurt some one so sweet?" He kissed Ariel again softly "You do enough my love, for all of us" He closed his eyes and sighed "Sleep my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Ariel looks at him calmly for a moment. She will not sure if she could explain how people reacted the things that were different from them without making him more upset. She says to him after a moment of thinking, "Lucy is not a normal child. Ice maidens are born with the ability to manipulate people with their voice when the situation calls for it. Because of this ability, her parents must of been afraid of her and what she could do to them. So they removed the threat by taking away her ability to speak. By doing so, they created a child who fears anyone that tries to help her. There is nothing that we can do for her other than be here for her. She will open up her heart when she is ready." Ariel kisses him softly before going to sleep.

In her sleep she dreams of battlefield covered in blood. Corpses impaled on high posts. The bodies of the villagers she grew up with are easy for her to see. She screams loudly in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Jono listened to Ariel but he was still upset. "But she was just an innocent child, I mean, I am part demon, I desereved what I got, it needed to be kept it check." He gently touched Lucy. "But she is prefect, could she ever regain her ability to talk?"

He closed her eyes and feel into a light sleep. He jumped awake and looked around wildily. He checked on the kids then turned to Ariel stroking her and trying to talk loud enough to get to her but not too loud to scare the kids. "Ariel love wake up"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:44 pm

She answers his question half asleep, "No, unforturnately, her voice can't be braught back."

Ariel continues to scream in her sleep until she is forced to wake up. She pants softly and looks at him. "I think I was having a nightmare." She sits up rubbing her forehead as her head hurts really bad. "I feel like I got my head bashed in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Taking Ariel into his arms he held her. "Baby its okay" He paused. "You know I can rid you of the pain, I don't like seeing you like this" He had tears in his eyes knowing that he could take her pain but not wanting to do it with out her premission.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Ariel looks at him not sure what to say at first because of the ringing in her ears. " I don't think it would be a good idea. It would make you very tired and weak to take away my pain. I don't even know what caused it. I don't remember what caused my nightmare. All I know is that made me feel cold and alone. It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest but I don't remember why. Did I end up liking the children?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:54 pm

"I don't have to take it all, just enough to make it bareable for you" He kissed her forhead gently. He held her close. "What do you want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next