The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 2 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Thank you…” She quickly grabs a change of clothes and comes back out to head to the hospital. A doctor she knows really well guides them both to her father’s room. Her dad looks at them and smiles. He says, “Sorry I interrupted your date.” He looked very weak in his bed. Isis hugs him and cries on his shoulder. Her dad says, “Take it easy Isis before you cry the whole Nile.”

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 2 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 am

Andrew hung back not wanting to intrupt this dad and daughter moment he nervously rubbed the back of his neck not wanting to leave Isis after promising her that he wouldnt. But feeling as if was intruding so he stayed at the back of the room watching them. His heart was breaking for Isis, he stepped forward slowly looking at him nodding respectuflly. "Evenng sir" He spoke softly then put her hand on Isis back softly as a comfort. There wasnt much else he could do right now but just be there for her. And in four weeks he wouldnt even be that and know that her father was in here he couldnt even ask for his premission to propse to Isis.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Her father looks at him and says, "Isis you should go talk to the doctor." She leaves after wiping her eyes clean of tears. When she is gone, he says, "Sit down Andrew. We need to have a talk." He waits for him to sit down before continuing. "I can see the way you look at Isis. You obviously want to be with her as more than a boy friend. I am not going to live long enough to see her in a wedding dress but I am not going to hold her back from being happy. if you wish to marry her, then you have my blessing. Just keep her happy that is all I ask of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Watching Isis leave then stting down Andrew took out the ring from his pocket. "You read my mind Sir" He showed him the ring. "Now Sir, I am leaving for bootcamp in four weeks I was hoping to marry her before I live, there for she would be taken care of and, so would you" He cut off. "I am sorry I didnt relize how sick you were but as soon as I marry Isis you would be consdered my family too" He rubbed the back of his neck. " I was thinking of a small wedding, with just a few witnesses then have a big one hen I get back"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Her father looks at him and says, “Don’t worry about me Andrew. I have only a week at the most to live. I don’t plan on letting Isis visit me after today or she will never go with you. I know it sounds harsh but I also don’t want to have her watch me wither away and die. Take care of my daughter and make her leave this hospital. I will not have her held back by me anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:11 am

Shaking his head Andrew rubbed the back of his neck. "Sir I dont think that you will be able to keep Isis away from here, plus I am sure she would want you to give her away we can do the legal marriage here and then when I get back from my tour I can do the big wedding that every little girl dreams of" He shook his head. "I just dont think Isis will agree to your plan sir"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Her father sighs and says, "She will blame herself for this, Andrew." Isis comes back in the room and looks at her father. She asks, "Why didn't you tell me that you were getting worse? I could have gotten you in here sooner." Her eyes look at him sadly as he motions her to sit beside him. She does as he asked and he says, "Isis you know I love you, but I don't want to sit here and watch me die. Now after today I don't want you to come back here. I have already had the doctor remove you from the visitors list for me after today." She looks at him shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Andrew was disapointed he wasnt able to get his point accross that hewanted a small wedding that her father could witness before he passed, it was going to be even harder to leave her now but he had already signed his papers and he had no choice now he had to go. When Isis reentered Andrew stood and stood back. He wanted to run to her and let her knowtht it was going to be okay, but he didnt know that, her father was dying and he was leaving for boot camp and soon.

He stepped forward again and put her hand on Isis's shoulders in a silent form of compassion.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Isis looks at Andrew and the doctors wait at the door. They say, "We are sorry Isis but we have to ask you and Andrew to leave." She takes his hand and leaves the hospital without a word. She says to Andrew, "I am sorry about all this but I need to go home for a while. All that this day has been is a surprise gone all wrong." She looks at the the sky and says while tears fall from her eyes like a river, "Everything has gone wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 am

Andrew nodded a sign of respect to her father and put her hand on the small of Isis's back and walked with her outside of the hospital ready to grab her if she fell. Andrew nodded. "I will take you home my love" He paused would this really be a good time to propose? He figured, just in case she wasthinking of dong soemthing drastic he would do it now.

"I will take you home but I want to take you somewhere first" He drove in silence to ther schools feild he helped her out and silently walked her to the middle of the field "This is where we shared our first kiss" He slowly went on one knee and pulled the box out of his pocket and opened it up and looked up at him. "Isis will you marry me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Isis calmly stares at the road as he drove her to where they had shared their first kiss. She asks looking around a little, “What are we doing here, Andrew?” She then looks at him and watches him as he slowly went on one knee and pulled the box out of his pocket and opened it up and looked up at her. “Isis will you marry me?” She stares at him a moment unsure what to say. Tears swell up in her eyes and she says, “Yes Andrew I will marry you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:10 pm

When she said yes he let a loud whoop and stood up and took her in his arms and spun her around and kissed her softly on the lips "You have made me so happy" He held her face close to his "My sweet, I know I leave for boot camp, but if we marry before then you can move on base camp while I am gone and you will be taken care of" He again kissed her. "I love you" He paused "I know its a lot to take in, and I promise you once I am home we will have a big wedding for you"

He held her close and let her drink it all in.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Isis looks at him and says, "This is a lot to take in love." She kisses him tenderly and she strokes his cheek. She knew that her father wanted her to be happy and free from this town. Maybe this is why he did not want her to see him in the hospital. Maybe he knew she would not go if she was able to spend all day with him there. She says, "If we get married before you leave, I won't be on the boot camp honey. I would just be a problem for you not being able to concentrate on your training. I will be near it though in some dorky small apartment." She kisses him again and looks at him a moment. "Let's do a court house wedding. So we do not have too many people." She gets out of his arms and looks at the ring a moment. She asks, "How long have you been planning to ask me, Andrew?" She hugs him happily as she was so happy with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:21 am

Andrew kissed her again. "Well I am going to be thinkng about you either way, but rent is free on the base, and you have access to all the services and other military wives that you can talk to" He kissed her cheek softly again. "But the final choice will of course will be yours, I just wanted to take care of you." He would feel a lot more content wth her being on base but he would respect her wishes.

As she mentioned the wedding he nodded. "Alright, but when I get home I want you to have a big wedding" He hugged her back. "As long as that is what you want, but I do plan on marrying her before I deploy" He didnt say the reason but if they were married and if anything happeend to him, she would be taken care of. For now he simply hugged her and held her close.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 am

Isis looks at him and says, "I will live on base if that is what you wish my love." She thinks about the wedding and says, "Well a big wedding would be nice when we get back here. No need to worry about it until the time comes." She looks at the field around them smiling at the memories they have made here. Their first kiss, the first time they told each other that they loved each other, and the first time they talked about him going into the marines. She says, "So many memories were made here for the two of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 am

Shaking his head Andrew looked down at Isis "Isis I dont want to make you to do anything that you dont want too, just on the base you would have support" He kissed her forhead softly. "If you want to live in an apartnment we can find one" He paused. "What ever you want my love" He continued to hold her and smile. "Yes lots of memories" He chuckled. "I do belive this is the first time I saw you too, talk about love at first sight" He teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:43 am

Isis looks at him and says, "Yes I believe so. You were such a dork when we met. It took me a long time of thinking in order to see you as my love." She looks around them as she could remember when she for saw him. He was a skinny little runt that made everyone laugh but she would not laugh at him. She would always give him a sweet smile as she walked by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:56 am

Gasping Andrew looked at Isis with a grin on his face. "Yes the Miltary Brat" He chuckled. "You were one of the only ones that were nice to me, I guess that is why I fell for you and hard" He kissed the top of her head and sighed "I should be getting you home, do you want me to stay with you tonght?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Isis chuckles and says, "You never seemed to talk to me very much even when I sat next to you. You always made me mad when you were being so shy. I did not understand why you would not talk to me. And you know, sometimes I still wonder why you love me so much." She sighs and says, "I should be getting home. I would not mind if you stayed with me for a while." She kisses him deeply and begins to walk back to his car with a smile. (OOC: Don't forget the other Role-play.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Andrew shrugged "Your school was my 10th in 5 years I had given up making friends cause I knew I would be moving shortly again" He gave her a squeese "But I got to stay here and well I am glad I met you" He kissed her equally back as deeply and passionattly then walked her back to his car then drove her back to her house. Once they were there he walked her to the door and then walked in. Quckly taking out his cell phone and explaining what was happening his mom told him to stay as long as he needed to.

((I wont thanks Smile )
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Isis looks at him as he talks to his mother and says, "I am going to go up to my room." She gets up to her room quietly and shuts the door behind her. She goes over to her closet and pulls out a bag to put her clothes away when they both leave for his boot camp. She then sits down on her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Worried Andrew took off his shoes and went upstairs to Isis room knocking slightly he then entered and saw her on the bed. He saw her on the bed and the bag he walked to her and sat on the bed and put his arm around her and pulled her close. "My sweet Isis" was all he said then he held her close and let her speak if she neeed too. But he would hold her for as long as she needed him too. He wouldnt be leaving her tonight, it had been a crazy day for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Isis looks at him and says, "This day has been so hard to handle. I really do not know what to do." Tears down her face as she cuddles up to him wanting to feel safe again. Her eyes grow red from crying so much and her vision begins to blur. She stays in his arms not knowing what else to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Andrew continued to hold her his heart breaking cause he didnt know what to do other then just hold her. "I am here for you Isis, I love you" He swallowed again and wrapped his arms around her picked her up and got on the bed so his back was againt her headboard and she was sitting in his lap and hs arms were around her. "Its okay to cry my love crying is good for you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Isis looks at him as she continues to cry as she holds onto him. She cries for a few hours until she falls asleep in his arms. She wakes up hours later and then goes down to the kitchen to get herself some ice cream. She gets a bowl down and gets her favorite ice cream out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next