The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 23 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 pm

He watched Ladver bring the young horse out, looking him over slowly , lightly running his hands over him and even checked his eyes, '' ohh he has spunk.. i like this one, '' the fact that he came from a great bloodline too helped. '' he is healthy, not underweight or over fed, your wife does good in raising them i think.. how much for this one?" he glanced at Isis who went back over to julian who now had a baby in her arms. '' newborn son?.. ''. his eyesight was good which was why he was able to see him. . turning back to Ladver he frowned. '' whose the woman ? .. she is... very interesting.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 23 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Ladver says, "My wife and I both raise horses. This one I was hoping to sell him for $3000." He looks towards the girls. "Yes that's my son Andrew. As for the woman you keep eyeing, that's my cousin Isis. She is a vampire like yourself." Isis watches the men talk and says, "He is a new face. I don't think I have seen him before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:32 pm

He grinned.. '' you have a beautiful boy , . Isis? .. pretty name. and i don't mean to eye her its just.. she seems interesting. '' looking back at the horse he thought for a moment. '' that definitely sounds like a reasonable price , giving his blood line and everything, i can do that, i need two more however. . just like him would be nice and gender really don't matter. ''

Julian smiled as she sat down on the porch swing, Andrew of course was looking around curiously as she looked up at Isis.. '' he seems to be liking you though, he keeps looking at you.. and may have just moved here, who knows.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Ladver smiles and says, "I don't mind it. I am just picking on you." He looks at the horses a moment and says, "I have two other young horses like Storm but they will be a little harder to train." Isis blushes as Julian said he had an interest in her. She says, "I highly doubt that. By the way I got a new serum made for Ladver and Andrew."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Julian grinned seeing the blush. '' oi i get the feeling your liking him a little. '' she teased, getting up to place andrew in his little baby swing so he could watch everything. '' mmmm thats good,, it should work better then the last yes?"

Varien grinned'' i am not used to being picked on , but its alright. ahh the more stuborn they are the more harder it will be to train but its alright, means the harder they will want to work at something. '' he knew how to train horses, and no matter how stubborn they where he always gave them the respect they deserved. His other horses where living the high life really , the one he had to retire had a large plot of land to run as much as he liked and got all the food he wanted and every day got a good rub down and cleaning. .. '' does uhh miss Isis have anyone with her?" he was prying, but trying to be polite about it, all the others like him had already been paired up or liked living alone.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Isis blushes even harder because of the teasing. She says, "I do not." She looks at little Andrew and says, "It is less likely to be resisted than the other. I just need Ladver to try it for me to see if he has any problems with it."

Ladver brings out Alexander a young pure blood mustang and Buster a young mix blooded horse that looked like he could move a mountain on his own. He says, "These two work the best together but stubborn as can be." Ladver looked at him as he brought Isis again. He says, "She use to have a husband and son. However, the husband killed her son and mistreated her. Now she is living us until we don't need any help with Andrew."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Julian grinned'' your blushing, that is proof enough..' she teased, lightly nudging his swing to get it rocking back and forth gently. '' mmm alright well we will let him know when he comes up here, looks like he is showing mister Varien Storm, , Alexander, and Buster..storms my favorite but he needs a good home. '' she watched the man run his hands over each one gently , she was surprised by it since most men where just all about how the horse works and its bloodline, this one gave the young horses kindness as well as a once over with a good eye to make sure they where healthy. She needed the money atleast, would help the place out. considering she was under in her books by a couple thousand, though she was not worried about it, she owned the land so no one can take it from her, she just owed a few people who where being very patient with her.

Once he checked over all three again he grinned.. '' definitely picked a good lot here.. i will take all three , they will do me good on my ranch and i assure you i have plenty of room for them to run off any extra energy they may have. ., all i need is the final amount they are owed, i will even throw in a little extra for whatever vaccines and feed they have already had. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Isis tenses some and says, "I can't help it that I blush ok he is good looking." She huffs and says, "I figured out my horses have mated and the female is pregnant with at least two offsprings."

Ladver says, "How does $3000 for Storm and $2000 each for Buster and Alexander since they are going to be a little harder to train. They have all their vaccines and breeding rights can be registered to you whenever you like."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Julian grinned'' relax Isis, i am merely teasing you , ohh? .. well normally i would say a horse being pregnant with two , is a bit dangerous.considering on a normal mare it could cost them all their lives, but your horses are unusual so i am sure it will be fine. , we just need to keep an eye on her. . ''

he nodded, '' that sounds reasonable enough. check or cash?.. he had the money, hell plenty of money for them, so he was not worried about that. ' i can have a trailer brought down today for them. . .. '' he patted each of them on their soft muzzle's before looking back at Isis.. '' heh , and i am sorry to hear about her husband and baby, its a shame that happened, she looks like she could be a good mother. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Ladver says, "Well crash would be quickest for us." He looks towards Isis and says, "She would make a great mother but unfortunately no one seems to take an interest." Isis looks at her female horse and says, "I think she will do fine. The thing is I made the pregnancy term very short for my horse. It only takes a few weeks for her to give birth. Would mind helping with her?" Isis jumps as Shadow starts growling at the vampire man.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Julian shot a look to Shadow and rolled her eyes.. '' easy boy , he is a friend. '' she reached over and petted his ears before looking up at Isis. '' oh? wow that is a short time, no i don't mind helping at all. just let me know what you need help with. ''

Varien smiled..'' thats fine with me, i got the money in the carriage . '' giving the young horses one last pat he waved his hand at the carriage, the driver immediately getting down to bring out a large box. . '' really? that is a bit of a shame.. '' his red eyes where now trained on Isis again'' is she ... interested in a companion?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Isis says calming herself down, "Well in my winter home it is dangerous for a mare to be pregnant. So I made it really short just to be safe. You know I did not want to endanger two lives too long." Ladver looks at him a moment and says, "She might be. You interested that much?" He did seem to like this guy just for him catching Isis's attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Varien looked back at him, straight at his eyes to let him know he was serious. '' very, its strange not many catch my attention but the air about Miss Isis.. it just... its interesting. and its peeked my curiousity. i would really like to try and get to know her a bit better. and before you ask,my intentions are pure, i do not wish to do her any harm. '' When the man arrived with the box he opened it and went through it, it held his smaller belongings as well as some money hidden in the compartment,, he counted out the amount, even an extra two thousand to pay for the vaccines and shoeing and what not for the three young ones.. '' here you are.. if you need a little more, just let me know. ''

Julian looked over at Ladver and Varien again before turning her attention once more to Isis. '' i understand that. your mare can go in the largest stall for foaling mares, that way she can get comfortable and used to it by the time its ready for the foals to be born.. i have only seen twin foals be born once,, its amazing, the mother was able to be saved but sadly she was not able to be bred any more.. ahh but her foals i think where worth it, they are very well known, if i am not mistaken a high paying man bought them and they are his prized horses now. they have brought him alot of money, '' she glanced at Andrew again just to be sure he was ok before leaning against the railing.. '' i wonder what those two are talking bout.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Ladver looks at Varian a moment and says, "That's is good to know. Do you live around here?" He counts the money and says, "thank you for giving these guys a good home." He looks at his wife knowing she was curious about they're talking about. He gives her a I will tell you later look and turns back to Varian. Isis looks at him and says, "He is nice looking. I think my horse will be okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:31 am

Varien smiled'' about a days ride from here actually.just bought an extremely large piece of land about a month ago. already got a house up and everything. fixing to send some of the workers home though since i don't need them any more. i usually work things on my own, might keep atleast one work hand to help train these three.. '' shrugged before looking at Isis again then back at Ladver. '' you know your more than welcome to come and see them from time to time if you like? and your very welcome on that. ''

Julian smiled catching ladver's look so figured she would find out later , turning to put her back against the railing she watched Isis. '' alright, well i will help you out still, to keep an eye on the mare and keep checking her progress, she is going to get big with the two. can't have her doing too much work.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 am

Isis says looking at her mare, "Thank you and as I said you may have one of her foals to replace your working horse. I want my horses to be going to good homes." She looks towards the house as she hears Sasha's kits playing. She says, "You're going to have your hands full with those kittens." She smiles some and looks back at the guys.

Ladver smiles as Varien said he did live near by. He says, "Well I will be sure to drop by to visit. If you need any help with anything let us know and help you." He had a feeling there was going to be a lot of visiting between the two ranches. Isis says loud enough for him to hear, "Come on cousin you need to get your meds." He says to him quickly, "Sorry looks like I have to go. Thanks for giving these guys a good home." He goes to the girls and gets his shot from Isis."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Julian grinned. '' yea i know but its well worth it you know.. and alright, i will make sure i have a good place for the foal then. '' she looked over at Ladver as he came up to receive his shots. '' heh , she just loves sticking ya with things don't she?. did he buy all three love?"

Varien smiled as he patted the horses down before sending one of his men to quickly go and rent the nearest trailer to move the young horses. in the mean time he tethered them to one of the tethering poles to wait before following ladver. he still needed the papers, and he got the feeling he had to get them from Julian.. looking over at isis again he smiled before staying on the bottom step. '' sorry to bother you , but i do need those papers for the horses. ''

Julian frowned before smiling. '' oh of course, lemme go get them, '' she slid a look to isis, giving her a grin before disappearing into the house, going through her files to pull up the papers, she had copies made just in case before she signed them and brought them out. '' the shot records and health records are there with them. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Ladver winces as he gets two shots. He says, "He bought all three." Isis looks at the young vampire and says, "So I take it you just moved here?" She makes eye contact with him but it was clear that she was nervous talking to him. Her red eyes look into his soul. She could see that he wasn't evil but something had to hold him back from finding a mate for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Varien felt his nervousness so stayed on the bottom step to make her a little comfortable. , leaning on the railing he brought his arms up to cross them over on the railing and rest his chin on them. '' yes ma'am, just about a month or so ago. . i am cleaning the large place up, only animals i got so far are just a few horses and now those three youngings right over there. '' he pointed to the three new ones he just bought. Looking up at Julian as she came in with the papers and handed them to him. '' thank you, Ma'am.'' he folded them up neatly and put them in the box with his other belongings.

Julian smiled looking over at Ladver and gave him a light kiss'' aww get some shots did we? heh , and soon little andrew will get them too. '' she looked over at Varien and grinned'' your most welcome, come back any time if you want more. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Isis smiles as Ladver makes a smirk on his face. She looks at Varien again with a calm smile. She says, "I see. I hope you do well with land. Are you growing anything special on your land?" Ladver watches the two of them talk back and forth. He looks at Julian with a smile and kisses her cheek gently. He could tell something was taking shape here.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Varien shrugged, '' not yet, haven't figured out what to grow just yet.. , if you don't mind me asking, do you have any idea's? i could sure use some. '' he could hear sounds of the kittens too , and watched as Raja poked his head out, he grinned.. '' panthers, why am i not surprised.. beautiful creatures they are.. ''

Julian smiled as she sat down next to ladver, kissing his cheek back as she enjoyed the fresh air and the two talking.. every now and then looking over at Andrew who would make a giggling noise or some sort of squeak.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Isis thinks for a moment before going in the house to grab a few seed pockets. She comes back out and says handing him the seeds, "These black Iris seeds help keep animals calm. The green bug catcher will keep horse flies and other bugs away from your animals..." Ladver chuckles as she gives the man other types of seeds. He says, "Geez Isis why don't you give him a whole garden?" She looks at him and says, "He won't be able to carry it all."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Varien took the seeds listening to every word she spoke off before smiling'' well thank you ma'am i will do that.. '' he slid a look to Ladver and shrugged, '' heh, its alright, this will be enough for now anyways, i only have a portion of the land plowed and ready. '' he grinned at her response though, she definitely had some fire to her.

Julian rolled her eyes as she went and picked up andrew who began to fuss. '' oh hush now Ladver don't tease her or she will poke you some more with needles. '' teased, before going in and putting andrew down for his normal nap. '' as for t hose panthers i have kittens and once they are ready to leave home you can have one if you like, they will keep snakes and such out of your land as well as be a good guard for your animals. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Ladver shrugs and says, "I could always poke her back." Isis says, "As if your slow butt could get close enough to poke me." He looks at her with a some what glare on his face. She laughs softly and looks at Varien as he is talked to by Julian. She could see he was a kind person but she didn't know if she could trust him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Julian rolled her eyes between the two bantering, getting up she nudged him lightly before giving him a gentle kiss. '' i am going to go make lunch, , let me know if you guys need anything, love keep an eye on Andrew, he is a little spunky today. , Nice meeting you Varien and if there is anything else you need just let my husband know and he will tell me. '' heading inside she got a few things started on lunch as well as making fresh lemonade.

Varien nodded, watching as Julian went inside before his gaze went right back to Isis.. '' you two seem to enjoy picking on one another.. is this natural?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next