The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Duncan couldnt hide his shook. "Off the streets?" He shook his head. "Maria please tell me that you are not living on the streets right now" He would hate himself if that was the case could he really be that blind? To blind to see that an employee was in such dire need? He liked to think of himself as a good boss, a caring boss but if he had missed something so big, that would be bad.

When he called him handsome he actually blushed a little. "I thought she loved me" He sadly took a sip of his soda pop that had come. "I have a lawyer working for me, proving that she was cheating, when it can be proven I can get a clean break and I wont have to pay her anything." He chuckled "But as it stands right now, we are what they call legally spearated" He shook his head then smiled into her eyes. Wishing that he could have be her before he deployed, but he had done it right out of highschool, so she would have been in highschool still, and that would be wrong. But now it wouldnt matter that much.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Maria looks at him and says, “No I am not on the street now Duncan. I am just making sure I never end up there.” She did not mean to worry him like that. She smiles inwardly at the mention of them being separated. She takes his hand slightly and says, “I did not mean to worry you. I worry about you just as much. Especially with you having headaches so much lately.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Breathing a sigh of relive Duncan smiled "I do worry about you Maria" He smiled at her, he ached to reach out and touch her but of course he did not, he figured that it would not be right.

As she took his hand his hart skipped a beat. "You worry about me?" He was shocked. "I am fine really" He shook his head "Alright i am getting more headachs, just more stress about her and life" He smiled and gently squeezed her hand. "I do feel better when you are around though" He pasued "Is that wrong?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Maria blushes some as he said she made him feel better. She smiles slightly, “No that is not wrong. You and I have spent a lot of time together. You also make me feel better about myself.” She lets go of his hand as their food comes. The waiter says, “Enjoy your meal.” Maria says thank you to him and takes a bite of her food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Seeing the blush in Maria Duncan smiled, it was good to see, made him know that she maybe felt the same way. Her next comments confrimed it. "I am glad that I was able to help you," He pasued "You are a great, wonderful beauftul woman" He whispered hoping to help her feel even beter about herself.

When the food came he smiled at the waitress then started to eat too. "This looks lovely" He said. He couldnt help but wonder what would happen later, would there be two beds? He wondered where she would be sleeping. And although he had dreamt of holding her in his arms he didnt think it would be normal.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Maria blushes deeply as his next comment about her. She says, “I am not anywhere near beautiful.” She takes another few bites still blushing deep red. She had never had a man comment her and actually mean it. She looks at him feeling actually rather comfortable with him. She asks calmly, “How you ever thought about finding someone new to be with?” She watches him calmly as she waits for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 am

Grinning again at her blush Dunan smiled. "Well Maria I say you are very beautiful" He took a bit of food and watched her blush deeper. He could tell that she was not very used to having people compliment her. He made a mental note to do it more often. She deserved it.

When she askd the next question. He leaned back, "Well honestly I have" He looked over toher. "but I know not many women want to be in a realtionship with a disabled Vertern" He mumbled moving his food around his plate. Then looked up at her with a shrug. "but there is one"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Maria looks at him as he talked about how he had thought about being involved with someone else. She says, “I see. May I know what this one lucky woman is like?” She was still blushing deep red. She was not use to this kind of talk but she wanted to know more about him. She takes another bite of her pasta. She starts to relax again and the deep blush starts to fade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Duncan suddenly relized that he had gotten in too deep. He licked his lips a little nervous. He could get into trouble for talking like this, if she decided to tell anyone, or if she felt uncomfortable. He sighed watching her blush, well he would just let the chips fall as they lay as the saying went.

"Well she is very beautiful, a bit younger but is wise beyond her years." He paused to take a sip of the pop. "She doesnt seem to relize how beautiful she is though" He softly took her hand. "She is the best worker, and is very compassionate, and I dont know where I would be without her."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Maria looks at him as he takes her hand in his as he describes the woman he was thinking about being with. She quickly realized he was talking about her. She does her best not to blush too hard but it was no use. Her cheeks were as red as cherry with blush. She says, “Duncan I don’t know what to say…” Her heart was racing inside her chest. She takes in breath and says softly, “I feel the same way towards you…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Duncan didnt realize that he had been holding his breath waiting for her to answer him. This could make or break him. Eithershe would be discusted and charge him with sexual harrassment. Or it would go well. He licked his bottom lip nervously while she figured it out. His heart missed a beat as she started to blush.

When finally she figured out he grinned. "Really?" He sighed a huge sigh of relife then softly took her sweet and to his lips and kissed it soflty. "You are prefect" He smiled as their dishes were taken away and dessert was broguht. He sighed and started to eat dessert. "This is prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Maria looks at him still blushing but not as hard. She smiles slightly as he kisses her hand. She relaxes as the waiter takes the dishes away and gives them their desserts. She bites in the soft cake with calm look on her face. She says, “But I must ask this one question. How long have you wanted to be with me?” Her voice was not demanding just more curious than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Watching her eat her dessert he began to eat hers. But he couldnt keep his gaze from her for too long. He did eat his dessert though. When she asked the question he chuckled "Well to be honest it has been since I first lay eyes on you." He swallowed a peice of his apple crisp and looked at her wondering how she would react to that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Maria looks at him every once in awhile. She stops eating her dessert though at the answer he gave her. She smiles some and says, “No offense hun but that sounded more like a line than answer.” She was not mad though to her it was cute. She looks at him again as she finishes her dessert. The waiter brings them the check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Chuckling Duncan put his hands up in surrender. "Alright you caught me, but it does sound more romantic then when my soon to be exwife started sleeping around and spending more and more time away and I spent more and more time at the office." He shook his head. "Well that and when I realized how intune you seem to be with my needs" He sighed and finished his own dessert.

Before she could grab the check Duncan grabbed it and put his credit card in and handed it back to the waiter. Then chuckled to Maria "It is proper that the man pays"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Maria tenses up some and says, "Well that's true." She sees him grab the check and sighs. She says, "Hun I can pay for half." She smiles at him calmly. She wonders what they would do back at the office. The waiter brings him back his credit card. She asks Duncan, "So what you been on doing back at the office? We have all our paper work up to date..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Dustin shook his head. "My momma raised me to be a gentleman, and a gentleman pays for the meal" He stood and offered her his hand to help her up. "Well back at the office there is that TV in my office, right by the bed that you bought me. He chuckled. "Maybe there is a scary movie on" He winked. "Or a comedy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Maria takes his hand with a smile and says, “Maybe…” She walks with him out of the restaurant with a glow around her. She was glad that they finally got their feelings for each other out now. She kisses him on the cheek with a smile. She says, “Thank you for taking me out to dinner.” She walks with him to her car and opens the door for him seeing that his knee was still limping pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Walking with Marla he tird to hide his limp but it was getting painful again. "I think its going to rain soon" He said, she didnt seem to happy about watching to movie so he shrugged "Well what would you like to do?" He thanked her for helping him into the car then waited for her to drive them back to the office, this night was turning out to be better and better.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Maria gets in the car and starts to drive to the office but stops at her apartment first. She says, “I need to get something from my place before we go back to the office. Please wait for me to come back out.” She stops the car in front of her apartment building but leaves the car running so he can stay warm. She runs up to her apartment on the second floor and comes back down minutes later. She comes back in the car with a large electric heating blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 pm

When they stopped at her apartment Duncan raised an eyebrow but simpley nodded as she asked her to wait. He barely had time to fiddle with the music before she came back. He noticed the heating blanket.

"Whats that for?" He asked with curiousity. What could she need with a blanket?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Mara says driving them to the office, “Heat takes away the ache you feel in your knee. I figured you and I could share it tonight since it is going to rain. You know I don’t like to see you in pain.” Once they get in the inside parking, she helps him out of the car and to the floor his office is at. She goes to his office and plugs the blanket in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Dunan smiled "Ahh you are thinking of everything" The drive back to the office was plesent, he wasnt sure what they sould do, he thanked her again for helping him out, having to lean more on the crutch but then made it to the office and watched as she plugged it in. "Now what are you wanting to doo beautiufl Marla"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Maria looks at him with a blush on her cheeks as he called her beautiful. She says, “Well I am going to change really quickly. Why don’t you find us something for us to watch.” She grabs her bag under her desk and goes to into the women’s restroom. She easily changes out of her suit and into a black silk night gown. She comes out and smiles some. She had meant to change before they left to eat, but she didn’t.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Grinning that he was able to make her blush so easily Duncan chuckled as she said she was going to change. Having spent so much time in the office Duncan had learned to keep more comfortable clothes around as well, so he quickly changed as she did, and when she came back he was in sweat pants and a t-shirt.

He gasped when she came out. "Wow you are so beautiful Maria" He looked her up and down approvinling. "Yes drop dead gorgeous"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next