The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL)) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:02 am

Rose was about to yell back at him but she had no choice to scream because of the pain. The scream echoes through the apartment as she kept screaming. Her heart was fighting to keep beating but it was close to stopping. An hour later she lets out one last scream before her heart stops and she is dead. Her body becomes limp in the bed.

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL)) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 am

He held her closely tugging at her slightly as she screamed throughout the apartment. He felt her pulse slow to a stop, and he sat her up against the wall, openning her mouth slightly to check to see if her fangs were coming in yet. "You took a looong time.", he muttered, placing his finger against her teeth to feel for any sharpness before pulling away and sitting on a chair across the room, waiting for her to awaken. "It will almost feel as though you went to sleep...", he said to her with an arched brow. He wasn't entirely sure if she could hear him or not, but he was sure that if it did it would be reassuring.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:13 am

Rose awakes an hour later and looks around unsure what was going on. She sees Alexander and says, “Okay what happened? One minute I am in pain and the next I feel right as rain. Does that mean the transference is done with?” She was a bit confused as she looks at him. She licks her gums some as she was feeling her fangs coming in. “I need to feed soon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:33 am

"You slept.. for...", he cut off, looking over at the clock. "An hour.", he said with a sigh, getting up from the chair, and openning her mouth to see her fangs. "I was beginning to wonder if you would wake back up...", he said with a chuckle, running a finger across her fangs as they came in. "As for feeding, the only feeding you are doing tonight is from me. It will hold you over until tomorrow night, but as for tonight, I am afraid it is beginning to brighten up outside.", he said in a soft whisper before pulling his sleeve up and baring it to her for her to feed. There was a scar on his wrist from the many times it had been bitten cut open to turn others. "You can bite through the scar tissue if you want to I don't care where you choose to.", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:42 am

Rose looks at him a moment before biting into his wrist and drinking his blood slowly. As though she was not affected by the strong need to feed. She stops drinking his blood after a little bit. She touches his wrist and it heals quickly. She then goes to her room where her thick curtains were blocking the sun’s light out of her room.(I'll add a little more to it.)

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Rose looks at him a moment before biting into his wrist and drinking his blood slowly. As though she was not affected by the strong need to feed, she stops drinking his blood after only taking a little bit. She touches his wrist and it heals quickly. She then goes to her room where her thick curtains were blocking the sun’s light out of her room. She lays on her bed and thinks about things that she could do now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4