The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm

He continued to watch her. He grimaced at the thought of what the drunken and stupid had done here but thought it best not to think about it too much. He got up from the small uncomfortable couch and sat down on the squishy bed, and it almost instantly devoured him. He sort of plopped himself backwards which just made matters worse. He tried to lay donw as comfortably as he could. He wasn't used to soft beds. It was usually the floor, or a chair. He looked at her again and noticed she had not moved. He noticed that he hadn't really laid in a bed with anyone other than his family before their death, and it made him a little nervous, but he let out a slight yawn, knowing it was time for him to sleep.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm

she watched him curiously as he reacted to the bed, nearly laughing as the bed pretty much tried to eat him, grinning she moved over to the bed before slowly climbing up on it next to him. '' gee, beginning to think you never slept in a real bed before... i am wondering alot of things about you , but if i ask, i may end up embarrassing you.. '' laying on her side, she leaned on one arm as she looked down at him., watching him yawn, though she could still feel the nervousness from him. '' maybe.. if your still here could always use my room after wards.. no one else has been in there but me, ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm

He watched her get onto the bed and lay next to her. "I haven't been in a real bed in a long time...", he said with a small sigh as he looked down towards his feet. He shuffled slightly, and then turned on his side to face her, his red eyes staring deeply and intently into hers. "What questions do you have for me?", he said, not really worried about being embarrassed. He wondered slightly what her room would have looked like. He was getting more tired by the moment. He knew the sun was up by now. His thoughts shifted slowly to his past. His family had been on his mind a lot lately. He could tell he was sobering up, as well.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 pm

she smiled.. '' you sure? some are personal.. '' she teased, reaching up slightly to brush his hair out of his face, watching him get tired, she could feel the pull of the sleep as well but was fighting it a little longer.. '' alright then.. ever been with a woman/?'' she had warned him, she wasn't shy about asking questions like that... '' or better yet, are you still a virgin?" she could tell he was sobering up as well, just the look in his eyes, sleepy , yet clearing up and focused.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:10 pm

He nodded when she asked if she was sure, and then at the question tensed up a little. "I have never been with a woman, and yes, I am still a virgin.", he said, looking away towards the cieling. He hadn't expected her to be so blunt, but had expected the quiestion to come up. "I haven't seen the reason to well be with anyone.", he said softly. He still thought of himself as a teenager, and not grown up to do something like that, let alone if it involved a child in the aftermath. He had never met anyone he truly loved. "Is that the worst you are going to throw at me?", he asked with a smirk.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 pm

she laughed slightly before shaking her head'' perhaps .. maybe.. ahh an innocent guy in my bed.. '' she teased.. '' sounds like fun.. '' grinned right back at him, nudging him slightly. '' i could possibly think up more questions,t hose where just giving me an insight on why your nervous.. '' grinned. '' alright, have you been kissed before?'' now she was more curious and really didn't want to sleep. '' last question i promise and then we can sleep.. i will ask more questions later when we wake.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 am

He smirked slightly at her laugh. "Nervous? who told you I was nervous?", he said softly. "Kissed, yes, but beyond that, no.", he said and was sort of surprised that she would let him sleep. He could see the curioscity in her eyes. "Ask as many questions as you want.", he said, staring into her eyes again. Something psychological kept pulling him there, looking into her eyes. "I dare not ask about you... I can tell by the way you behave you have done... things before.", he said with a small smirk.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 am

she gave a small look of surprise when he said he wouldn't ask before laughing at his response.. ' ohh you would be right too.. but only because i love companion ship.. don't get me wrong i am not some slut or anything like that.. '' she grinned, '' i just... well its hard to explain.... '' frowned, glancing at the ceiling slightly before looking over at him. '' basically have only had two partners.. and no, not at the same time just in case your wondering.. '' wrinkled her nose slightly at that thought.. '' first one was back in one of those stupid wars the humans like to cause... only had him a few years before i got word that he died.. ''

she shrugged, it still bugged her a little on remembering that one but she was used to it. she had loved the guy and then he died, can't really mourn his passing for the rest of her life,she learned to move on.. '' second one i figured would be alot smarter.. he was a bit like you '' she glanced at him again.. '' stubborn .. and a little niave.. he wasn't human no, he was one of us. thing is, he had this thing with pissing the elders off.. '' shrugged, letting him figure out the end of that one.. '' after that i just stopped looking, figured i had a thing with men who liked to get themselves killed or blown up... and just so you know, your the one that told me you where nervous.. '' grinned, leaning close.. '' not by words,, your body.. its in the way you act.. how you move.. i spent most of my life studying people. learning the small signs that told me they lie.. cheat and among other things.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 am

He was surprised a bit when she said that she had only had two partners. He had expected more. After all, som ehumans go through more than that in a week. He let out a small laugh when she said that her last one was a bit like him. At her mentioning how his body was reacting to the environment, and how he was feeling, he stiffened up entirely. Through gritted teeth he muttered,"What about now?", he asked before relaxing and starting to laugh a bit. "So there has to be something you want to do beyond this place.. what is it?", he asked solemly, looking into her eyes again. He felt he could get lost in there, and perhaps may already be.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 am

she grinned'' you stiffened up entirely but now your relaxed'' she looked him over , studying him. '' gee you need to have some fun.. '' teased, laying back on her back completely and folding her hands under her head she shrugged'' i don't really know.. i mean this place works fine with me.. making a lot of money. have it all saved up i suppose for whenever i want to go on a long vacation.. '' she slid a glance over at him, giving an innocent look as she looked him over again, he was cute, and she wouldn't mind having a few romps with him though at the moment he seemed jittery of a few things.. '' what about you ? any thing you wanted to do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 am

"The stiffening up was to--", he started and then shook his head. "Never mind.", he said with a smile. He had completely forgotten that they were supposed to be asleep. "My only goal here of recent has been to survive...", he said with a small sigh, looking up at the ceiling again. He had his hands behind his head and still felt as though the bed was trying to eat him. "It is getting early.. we should sleep.", he said with a small nod of his head. He looked over at her and noticed that she was looking at him. He raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you thinking?", he asked softly, noticing that the room had been seeming to get darker and darker. Pretty soon it was so dark that a human would not have been able to see at all.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 am

she eyed him slightly before smiling.. '' you don't want to know what i am thinking.. would make you blush too much. but i agree, you should go to sleep.'' given the fact they where both vampires, she hadn't bothered to turn on bedroom lights. they could see just fine. the door was locked however to keep the maids out while they slept. she would have the room cleaned after wards. '' just surviving huh.. well thats a good start.. do you have a place to live or where you just moving from place to place finding whatever you could.?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:09 pm

He looked at her, sort of becoming nervous again as she said he would blush too much, but then wondered if vampires blushed. "The latter.", he said with another short sigh. "Never really had a place to call my own, always moving on from a past I can't really escape.", he said, looking into her eyes again. He was becoming tired. But he wasn't sure if she was going to ask anymore questions, or she would be offended that he fell asleep on her at all. He thought more about what she was thinking, and imedietly shook it out of his head, and laid down a bit more, his hands now at his sides and no longer holding up his head.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:08 am

she nodded slightly before watching him, giving another smile. '' go to sleep. you look like you need it as much as i do.. '' stretching out again slowly she curled up a little, closing her eyes as she slowly relaxed'' just wake me up if you need anything or get hungry. '' she grumbled slightly before easily slipping into sleep, should pretty much stay that way unless he moved or he woke her up for something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:14 am

He watched her curl up and smiled. It was soothing having someone with him.. he wasn't used to it, but he could with time. He let out a small sigh and felt himself sink a little more into the monsterous bed. He slowly closed his eyes, feeling himself falling into a deep and peaceful sleep. The place was so quiet that he couldn't hear a single thing.. "This is going to be the best sleep I've had in---", he thought to himself but didn't finish before falling asleep.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 am

she woke up several long hours later , feeling the sun already beginning to disappear in the horizon., opening her eyes slowly she found herself pretty much cuddled up against him, she hadn't lied when she told him she liked companion ship. glancing at him a moment she found him still to be asleep. so decided to just lay there for a bit, stretching and finishing on waking up, it was her night off so she could do whatever she wanted right now. which was good she needed to go shopping anyways. '' hmmm definitely a good sleep '' she murmured, couldn't believe she had actually slept through the entire day without a single problem.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 am

Alexander openned one eye and looked at her. "I noticed you slept well.", he said with a small smile. He had woken up once in the middle of the day, and had found her cuddled up against him. He had gone back to sleep though and left her there, not minding. He openned his other eye, and looked around the room, finding it to be brighter than it had been during the day. "So... what do you have to do today?", he asked, struggling at first to get off of the bed, and then jumped off and stretched a bit.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 pm

she blinked in surprise before shrugging'' nothing really its my night off so i can go and spend some of my hard earned money'' grinned , sitting up easily enough before getting off of the bed, '' hmmm first things first though i am a bit hungry... what about you?"she glanced at him a little before looking around the room. '' gives one of the night crew a chance to clean this room. .. could use a shower. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 pm

He turned and looked at her. He wasn't too terribly hungry, but could use a little... He had slept better than he had in a long time, and he felt well rested as he looked around the large room again at the same time she did. "I can wait... It isn't normally to late evening that I really need anything.", he said with a small shrug and a smile. "So what is the plan then? If you are going to do something, I would like to tag along if I may.", he said, heading towards the door, looking back at her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 am

she grinned as she followed him, '' well first things first, i am going to get a shower, just because your a vampire doesn't mean you should give up good hygiene you know.. ''' she teased, unlocking the door and heading out, waving one of the cleaning crew over and told them to do a complete detail on the room. looking back at him she smiled'' heading to my room just in case your wondering, y our more then welcome to follow. not like i have any secrets or anything.. it definitely isn't the bat cave.. '' she shook her head slightly before heading down the hallway, taking the stairs to the bottom floor before going down another hallway, this time all the way to the end and on the left.

slipping into her room she glanced back at him to see if he was following before she headed straight for the bathroom, within moments water could be heard as she came out, dug around through her dresser to get clean clothing.. '' hope your not shy or modest.. seriously , i lost my modesty ages ago. used to be shy about people seeing me in the bare.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 pm

He followed her slowly down the stairs, and then the hall. He gave a look of being insulted before laughing about her comment, and followed her into her room, and then stopped. He had sat down on a small chair in her room. "Actually..", he started and was cut off when he looked at her and tried his best to not act embarassed or nervous, but he answered his own question as to whether vampires blushed or not and instantly turned red. "Um... actually.. I sorta am.", he said, scratching the back of his head nervously.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 am

she glanced st him before smiling. '' uh huh, really now, well give it another year or so..maybe a hundred years.. you will lose it eventually,, '' grinned, watching him turn red even as she pretty much quickly stripped. tossing her worn clothes into the hamper before walking into the bathroom, taking a real quick shower before getting out and wrapping a towel around herself. '' you lived almost as long as me and yet surprisingly your still a shy thing.. tell me, how did you live this long and how in the world did you manage to feed without any of your victims knowing what was going on?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:00 am

He looked at her, calmer now that she was covered... "I told you... I've never done anything before...", he said with a smile and a shrug. "And I have never really had a coherent victim. Most have been drunk or drugged to the point they don't know what's going on.", he said, looking at her again, before getting up and wandering around the room. "I've never had anyone to do anything with, and so I have never really seen and no one has seen me well...", he cut off.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 pm

she smiled slightly '' ahh i see.. well we can easily change that. get you a little less shy and all that.. '' she teased, quickly getting dressed and tieing her hair up. '' well come on then. i have a bit of shopping to do and i can easily get you whatever you need, new clothing and what not.'' finding her shoes quickly she pulled them on before watching him. '' ready?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 pm

He jumped off of the chair quickly with a smile. "Of course!", he said and quickly followed her out the door, trying to leave his nervousness in the room behind them. "So where to?", he asked cheerfully. The club was so empty and quiet as it was still early in the night, but the lights were starting up and things were getting ready for another wild night. "When do they officially open here?", he asked, still trying to forget before.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next