The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 40 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:29 pm

sherry watched him leave before sighing, '' crap.. so much drama'' she muttered, glancing back at the woods, she didn't think kit was that pissed off, if she was, she would have attacked Nehemiah. but she hadn't, so she figured kit had just gone off to work off some steam. after all she was a were who was dealing with alot of hormones at the moment.

Kit was only out for about an hour before she began to feel uneasy, heading back to the house she shifted back and pulled some clothing on before being told that Justin had gone out, atleast she hadn't run into Nehemiah again. which was good. now she just paced in the room, waiting for justin to get back.

Lucky for justin jay was there, hearing his cat go off he sighed as he got up and headed for the door. '' you know furrball. you can't keep going off because some rat has gone across the floor.. '' glancing at the window his eyes widened before he opened the door '' shit.. justin? what the hell happened to you '' glancing around he swore again as he leaned down to pick him up, which was easy enough for him.. '' bloody hell kit is going to kill me. hold on. '' locking up the store quickly , leaving his cat in their he dragged Justin to his old beat up car. '' taking you back .. '' he managed to get Justin in the car before spotting the knife wound. checking it quickly he grunted, '' gotta be fast, your change is not complete, healing process is still freaking slow. '' he wrinkled his nose slightly '' and you been drinking, are you freaking insane ? alcohol thins the blood. '' he muttered, cursing justin again for his stupidity before hoping in the car and pulling out, luckily for him traffic wasn't too bad, and he knew where sherry and damon lived. it didn't take long before he got there, grabbing one of the guys tossing bags of grass seeds on the ground he pushed him towards the door. '' get damon and make it fast. '' he snapped, watching as the man jumped before heading in said, yelling for damon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 40 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Justin winced coughing up blood when he heard jay ask him what happened.."long story.." he winced once moreas he was picked up and stuck in a car..he was falling in and out of consciousness as they drove. The man that jay told to get Damon nodded his head heading into the house getting Damon

Damon was out side instantly smelling the blood..."damn it what happened." he muttered as he opened the car door seeing Justin bleeding out.."shit." he muttered as he reached in picking up justin and hurrying into the house he pushed everything off the table before laying Justin on it..Damon looked to jay..."put pressure on the wound to his face...don't touch the knife." he says stepped out calling for sherry and kit
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:57 pm

jay nodded , grabbing one of the clean towels nearby to press against justin's face'' i have no idea, he won't tell me, but i think he was in a bar fight, he stinks of alcohol'' he cringed slightly when he heard kit and sherry being called'' kits going to kill me''

Kit was out the door and down the stairs before sherry could catch up, the moment she smelled the blood she panicked, pushing past the people who where moving around to pick up the mess or bring in supplies. shoving jay aside she snatched the towel from him to pres sit against justin's face.. '' bloody hell hun what did you do ?" she eyed the knife in his side, gaving a slight whimper that she couldn't even hold in as she reached for his shirt, ripping it carefully from the wound... '' hit the lung.... '' she glanced at sherry who actually grabbed kits bag without being told, '' thanks'' she muttered, taking the bag from her and digging through it.. '' baby this is gonna hurt but i got to do it.. '' she glanced at him,getting jay to hold the towel to his cheek again as she got a syringe ready.. '' its going to speed up your healing hun, and stop the bleeding as much as possible.. but its going to burn like hell. '' tossing her bog aside and out of the way she tilted his head to the side, finding the main artery to inject the stuff into him.., '' damon, we need to get that knife out of him.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Justin woke hearing kits voice wincing and coughing up more blood.."g...got ju..jumped.." he winced every tine be breathed..before nodding his head when she told him about what ever it was she was Gonna give him...

Damon nodded his head his hand moving to the knife and just touching it made Justin cry out and jerk away nearly falling off the table.."damn it hold still..." he says as he moved quickly pulling the knife out his ears hurting front the agonizing cry Justin let out.."alright inject what ever it is you got there into him." Damon says as he held Justin still just in case
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 pm

she was quick, the moment he was held down she stuck the needle into him and injected him with the serum. it was her last one and she was giving it to him to save him. tossing the needle aside she pushed jay out of the way again , telling him to help damon hold him down , she lifted his head slightly to slid her arm under his neck, holding him to her as much as she could as she ducked her head to lightly press a kiss to his cheek.. '' you didn't have to leave you know.'' she mumbled, closing her eyes slightly as she caressed his other cheek with her free hand. ..

sherry brought over more towels,taking one to press against his side to help slow the bleeding down. . glancing at justin then damon'' will some of our blood help?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Justin his breathing still somewhat laboredas she kissed his cheek be passed out completly

Damon looked to her.."what exactly did you inject him with?" he asks as he looked to sherry.."maybe but what ever kit gave him I'd leave it to work..vampire blood might hurt more then help at this point.." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:21 pm

she watched him pass out before closing her eyes, pressing her forehead to his as she swallowed several times. taking slow deep breaths before she looked up at damon'' its it exactly what i said it was.. it speeds up the healing.. i use it for when i am seriously injured and need an extra boost before i bleed out.. i had alot of them but that was my last.. i will have to go back to my parents to get more.. '' she grumbled, '' can we move him? i want him in the bedroom, or do you have a couch large enough for two people?" she was not going to leave his side, not until she knew he was going to be alright.

sherry frowned before glancing at damon '' think he has a fold out couch.. i will get some blankets . '' she was getting a little more worried about the both of them, kit looked on the verge of hunting someone down or having a break down she wasn't sure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Damon looked to her..."yes we do have a fold out couch..." he says as he moved to Justins side.."let me bandage his wounds.."he says as he opened a med kit pulling out the wrap.."think you can sit him up alittle." he says as he placed the wrap on Justins side before wrapping his sides up he then placed a lard bandage on his face.."alright I got him.." he says picking up Justin eaisly carrying him into the room and laying him on the fold out bed. He then looked to kit shedid look like she was taking it bad.."hey..he will be ok.." he says with a smile placing a gental hand on her shoulder squeezing lightly for reassurance.

Justin laird on the bed whimpering in his sleep as the stuff she injected on him took effect.. If he were awake he would be crying out in pain.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:37 pm

she held him up as long as damon needed him to be up and bandaged before she watched him move to the fold out bed, she watched as sherry came back with the blankets and laid them on him. glancing up at damon she rubbed the back of her neck , taking a slow deep breath , still trying her damn hardest not to start crying.. '' i know that.. .. i can't help but worry .. .. probably my fault that he went off and did what he did.. '' she glanced to justin the moment she heard him whimpering. sucking in a breath she moved away from damon immediately to crawl onto the fold out couch next to justing, carefully pulling him closer to her.. '' damn it all to hell. i want to kill who ever did this to him. '' she had completely forgotten about nehemiah at the moment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Damon looked to her as she got into the bed with Justin.."they will get what's comming for them." he says as he looked to her.."I'm sure when Justin shifts that's what he's gonna wanna do." he says.."stay here with him.."'he says as he looked to Justin..Damon then moved to sherry putting his arm around her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 pm

kit nodded slightly placing a gentle kiss on justin's cheek again as she settled down next to him, keeping her arm around him, careful of his injuries'' i would rather hunt them down myself.. '' she mumbled before sighing. '' but i won't leave him. not until i know he is safe atleast.. ''

Sherry leaned against him slightly before looking up at him. '' think we should send of the people home.. don't want them disturbing justin or anything.. ''

((crap time for work. grr. atleast i am off after tonight. i will post in the morning like always. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Damon looked to kit shaking his head.."and what if this happens to you." he says.."what do you think Justin would do...he didn't even know what to do when you ran off after hearing their conversation..." he says Ashe looked to her..."just wait till he's better..he suppost to have his first shift tomorrow night..he needs you." he says as he then looked to sherry.."yea we should have them leave for a few days." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 am

she gave a slight grunt, looking over at damon again'' i have been in plenty of fights before i can take care of myself. '' she cringed slightly when he spoke about her running off and the fact that justin pretty much freaked out as well. closing her eyes she looked away from him'' stop reminding me please.. '' she was trying not to get irritated but it was hard, reaching up she lightly brushed justin's hair from his face. '' i already said i am not going anywhere, i already know he needs me. ''

sherry nodded before tugging on his hand'' come on.. not gonna do any good to get her all worked up. . umm you know where they are all at, so you can go hunt them down, jay is gonna stay here though. he has already said he wants to make sure justin is ok so he is gonna take one of the other guest rooms for now. i will see if i can get some food made up for them.'' she slid a glance over to kit again, a little worried still but knew that they really couldn't do nothing, kit was going to keep on edge until justin woke up. simple as that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 am

Damon looked to kit..."sorry.." he says as he then looked to sherry nodding his head.."judging by the blood he lost I would bet anything that any vampire could find where he was...which could be a bad thing..most vampires would kill for telepath blood." he says as he looked to kit and then back to sherry..."we should actually clean up the mess before we attract unessarry attention to out small town." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:01 am

kit glanced up immediately frowning slightly before looking back down at justin, that was not something she wanted to hear..'' bloody hell '' mumbled,closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. she had one major headache and really didn't know what to do at the moment.

Sherry nodded slightly as she glanced at jay then back at damon'' me and jay can go back to the shop and clean up. i know she keeps alot of cleaning supplies in there.. shouldn't take us long. unless you want to come with us? though i think you should stay here just in case. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:12 am

Damon looked to Kit..."Don't worry about it...I'll take care of it." He says as he looked to sherry..."Damn your right...I'll stay here..But the both of you be careful." He says as he looked to her.

-------

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=530
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40