The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tought to Handle ((Open, Mature))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tought to Handle ((Open, Mature)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tought to Handle ((Open, Mature))

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 pm

She turned to look at him for a moment. "Well where do you want to go?", she asked tauntingly as she came close, running a slender finger along his chest, going down, running across his flat stomach before pulling away. "Of course I have a thing for you... I may be a demon but I am still a girl at heart, and I always love me a cute man...", she said with a small wink. "And you are impressive... in your own way.", she said with a smile that grew as she felt him grab ahold of her hand. "Well if you are curious, I will be obliged to answer since even though stubbornly, you have answered mine.. to a point...", she said with a small sigh as she looked up at the sky. "I have lived once before and feel no regrets for my life now or in the past...", she said with her continuing smile. She wasn't sure why, but she suddenly found herself fighting to keep herself from kissing him. She didn't want to scare him off... after all, she had just gotten him comfortable around her. She gently bit at her lower lip, looking him over for a moment before turning to look at the path ahead.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Tought to Handle ((Open, Mature)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tought to Handle ((Open, Mature))

Post by Xasia Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 pm

His breath hitched in something that wasn't fear or trepidation as she ran her finger down his torso, that was unexpected and something that made him pause in the fact that his body was reacting so. Another thing that happened against his will...he blushed at her comment regarding his appearance. And it wasn't just a little reddening of the tips of his ears or something, but a long strip of red across his cheeks and nose that disclosed his embarrassment at the rather unexpected comment she had bestowed upon him. "Er...thanks," he said awkwardly, the conversation having strayed into unfamiliar territory, "You are too...cute that is...well, beautiful really...but...er...I'm gonna shut up now." When she looked up, his eyes took the time to trail along her profile and down the line of her neck and lower, before snapping up just in time to meet her eyes when she looked back at him. Snapping her a wry smile, his eyes flicked involuntarily down to her lips before rising back up to meet her eyes in slight surprise before he found his eyes boring into the path at his feet.
Xasia
Xasia

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Through her finger, she could feel his breathing hitch, before seeing him blush. A surprisingly caring smile spread across her face. "And being shy is nothing to be embarassed about...", she said softly, seeing the long strip of red across his face which made her giggle softly. "And don't shut up...", she said with a smile. She actually liked hearing the comment from him. With the way he had stuttered about it, she knew that it was real, and not just something that some big guy was doing to get her into bed. She had caught a glimps of him surveying her. She was used to it, but was actually surprised that she had met someone who wasn't oggling her the entire time. She continued to nibble at her lower lip, thinking for a moment as she clenched her hands. She didn't want to ruin this, but was so tempted, until she turned to him, looking into his eyes for a moment before she wrapped her arms around him slowly, so as not to scare him off. "Hmm.. I am so tempted, you know?", she asked as she gently ran a hand through his hair, before she pushed gently against him, kissing him slowly, not yet adding any tongue. She openned her eyes, trying to survey his reaction before she pulled away, her fingers running through his hair and slowly going down his neck.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Trying to smile at her, he ended up grimacing in distaste at his uncontrollable blush. "I'm not shy," he protested loudly, too loudly to be anything but a self-deluding denial. Realizing what he must look like, he snapped his mouth shut with a huff, but his lips quirked in amusement when she giggled at him. He stopped when she did, turning to look at her quizzically, raising an eyebrow slightly as he looked down at her. Swallowing past the thick lump in his throat, Hadrian looked down at her as she slowly slipped her arms around his body. She could undoubtedly feel the two knives at the small of his back, and possibly even the throwing knives he had slipped into the buckle of his belt. "Tempted how," he asked in a husky voice, rough with nervousness and anticipation, his grey eyes roamed over her features slowly still curious as to her intentions. His eyes fluttered shut as her fingers slid through his hair, something that always soothed him, only to have them open slowly just as she leaned in. Due to some inner being within himself, he leaned down into the kiss, his arms rising to wrap around her and draw her against his solid form. His brain hadn't reengaged when she pulled back, and he looked down at her slightly confused as to why she stopped. "What," he asked, trying to blink the fuzziness away, "Why...wha-" Raising a hand, he slid his fingers into her hair in return, before leaning back down and lightly ghosting his lips over hers.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:33 pm

"Yes, you are shy but it is cute...", she said with a smile. She could easily feel the knives but did nothing to go for them. Her hand slowly returned to his hair, twirling it between her fingers. She could easily tell how much it calmed him, but she could feel his heart beating with anticipation and nervousness, swearing that she felt him almost shaking. She was actually surprised to feel him lean into the kiss, and pull her closer to him. She looked up, smiling at the dazed look in his eyes. "Shh...", she whispered, placing a slender finger on his lips. "The fun is just beginning, my dear...", she whispered softly, just loud enough so he could hear it. She nibbled at her lower lip again, as she gave a thought. She gave a lean forward, looking at him, seeing that he was eager to continue. She pressed against his lips, and she kissed him sweetly before she opened her mouth, and allowing her tongue into his mouth. She slowly twisted her tongue around his as she closed her eyes. She gave a soft moan against his mouth as she froze for a moment, trying to wait for him to take action.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Pulling her closer when she pressed her lips back against his, his hand pulled her closer by the back of her neck, thumb stroking down the side of her neck as he felt her tongue twist along his. His other hand stroked down the length of her back, reaching the top of her arse and stopping. He was unsure of what he was permitted and what he wasn't. Pulling back slightly, he pressed a line of kisses along her jaw to her earlobe, which he bit lightly between his teeth. He was reminded rather rudely of their place on the street when a cold drop of rain seemed to fall just right to slip down the back of his shirt and jacket, inducing a shudder of cold. It also seemed to have brought it's friends, as the sky opened up and just poured water down on the pair of them. Resting his forehead against her shoulder, he breathed lightly against their neck before pulling back and looking at her with a smile.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:57 pm

She gave another soft moan against his mouth as her hand lowered, and gave his hand a push farther down. She would allow him as far as he wanted to go. She giggled softly as she nuzzled his neck, feeling him biting on her earlobe, which made her give a soft moan, as she felt rain start to fall onto her head, feeling him shudder. Shr gently ran her hand along his back, enjoying his warm breath against her neck. She always had a fetish for being bitten. In fact, she had had some relationships with vampires before. She pulled herself from his shoulder at the same time he did from her and she gave a smile as she saw a strike of lightning in the distance. "We should get out from the rain, my dear...", she said with a kind, almost loving smile. "My place is too far away... if you want... we could go back to your place...", she said softly as she peered into his eyes, seeing his smile. She was genuinely surprised how willing he was to kiss her. With how protective he had been with himself, she half expected him to pull away and act chivalrous again. She would have been greatly upset if he had done so, so she didn't say anything and she gently ran her hand over his chest before pulling away.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 pm

He attempted to voice his agreement with her assessment of the situation, but it came out as a harsh rasp, causing him to pause and clear his throat before continuing. "Yeah. That's a good idea," he said even as his hair was plastered to his head and sticking to his face. Reaching a hand up, he pushed his hair out of his face, causing it to stick straight up before it was beat down again by the rain. "Come on," he said, his hand diving down to envelope hers as he tugged lightly on her hand, "It's actually just around the corner." He led her to an apartment building, ducking inside quickly before walking up a couple flights of stairs and coming to his place. Opening the door, he held it open for her to pass through, smiling down at her gently. "Sorry about the mess," he said lamely, looking around the dimly lit apartment--and the nonexistent mess he was talking about--it was rather tastefully decorated, if rather sparse, "I don't ever have company, so...er...yeah."
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 pm

She gave a small giggle, seeing how his hair immedietly attached itself to his face. She gave a nod, before giggling again at his hair. She was surprised to see that he wanted to hold her hand right away. "Ok... let's go...", she said with a smile as she swept a wet strand of hair from her face, and following him obediently into the apartment. She stopped at his door, briefly looking around the apartnment, and taking in a deep breath of air. "Aw, don't worry... I actually don't see a mess at all...", she mused. She walked up behind him silently, and she threw her arms around him gently, and turned him around to face her. "Hmm.. should we continue where we were before the rain?", she asked as she pressed against him once more, biting her lip. "I would really like to...", she said in an innocent tone as she began to lean towards him, hoping for him to meet with her into a kiss.

((Sorry for the short post, busy right now))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:11 pm

((No worries!))

He felt her arms wrap around him from behind, and he briefly wondered if the knives he was wearing were uncomfortable, but he didn't ask. Turning obediently when she tugged him around, he looked down at her with a small smile on his face, his own arms rising to wrap gently around her smaller frame as she spoke. "Oh, I think we could work something out," he said playfully as he lowered his own face toward hers, but didn't yet kiss her, teasing her as he brushed his nose against her's and smiling. "Refresh my memory, Alice," he said in a whisper as his fingers trailed against her back, "I seem to have forgotten. Silly me." Smiling down at her, he studied the way her hair stuck to her features and imagined that he must be looking very similar. But at least his hair wasn't messy any more, and it had been brushed out of the way and it stuck that way, revealing his light eyes to anyone that chose to look.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 pm

She gave a small pout as she felt his nose brosh against hers. "Aw don't make me beg...", she said innocently. "I will refresh your memory if I must...", she said with a mischevious smile. A small shiver went up her spine as she felt his hand against against her back. Her hands slowly slid around his back, and pulled him to her. "Hmm.. now let me think...", she said softly, letting the words roll off of her tongue tauntingly. She gave a pull, pulling him down to her, and she immedietly planted a kiss on him, almost as if she had picked up exactly where they had left off in the middle of the street. She moaned softly as she openned her mouth, allowing her tongue to slip into his mouth again. She gently twisted her tongue around his, rubbing along side it as she explored his mouth with her tongue. She looked up, trying to see his expression for a moment before she closed her eyes, and just enjoyed it, trying to see where things would lead them. Her hands gently rubbed up and down his back, caressing his smooth back.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 pm

His smile widened at her words, his eyes crinkling at the corners in his amusement. "Maybe I want to hear you beg," he said with a chuckle, he stepped closer to her obediently when she pulled, "Careful...thinking's a dangerous past-time." He leaned into her as she pulled, his mouth meeting her's roughly, even as their tongues dueled to a much gentler rhythm. One of his hands slipped under the back of her shirt and slid upwards against her smooth skin, his fingers slightly cool from the outside temperature. His other hand grabbed her arse, pulling her hips flush against his body as he pulled back slightly, biting at her lower lip lightly. His lips trailed along her jaw once more, this time reaching her earlobe and continuing down, raking his teeth along her skin, remembering the noise she had made in the street when he had done something similar. It also seemed as though she wasn't only smoking hot and smart, but she seemed just as eager as he in this situation.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 pm

She gave a soft moan against his lips as she felt his hand slip under her shirt, but at the moment, right now wishing his hand was in the front. Her eyes went wide for a moment before relaxing as she felt her hips against his, and she let out a small sensual moan, before whining as he pulled away. "Right now, hun... you can go as far as you want...", she whispered softly, feeling him nibble at her earlobe to which she gave another moan. She slid her hand down to his butt, squeezing gently as her other hand slowly slid it's way up the front of his shirt, feeling his chest and his abs. She kept herself from going lower, to see how he would react to what she was already doing. She was slightly disappointed that he had pulled away, so she nuzzled his neck softly, kissing it repeatedly.

((Sorry I am off for the night... computer is being hogged and being shut off after this))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:51 pm

((Night!))

Nibbling lightly on her neck, his hands gently roamed over her back, painting a purely touch-based picture in his mind to accompany the attractive picture already there. "Careful what you offer," he whispered against her neck, grinding their hips together to accentuate his point, "I may actually take advantage of that." His muscles twitched under her hands as she allowed her own hands to roam, his abs twitching away from her hand as she managed to tickle his skin. He bit at her neck in response to her kisses along his. His hand slid up from her arse to join the first beneath the back of her shirt, sliding up her back before sliding back down and around her waist along the band of her pants. His fingers traced small patterns on her hipbones before his hands slid upwards slowly, feeling at her own stomach with light touches.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:29 am

She let out a soft moan, feeling him nibbling at her neck. "Hun, I am a demon... do you really think I am worried about that?", she said with a devilish grin. She loved feeling his abs twitching under her touch, her eyes widening and she let out another soft moan, feeling him bite at the tender skin on her neck. "Ooh... how did you know I like biters?", she asked as she ran her fingers lovingly through his hair. She jumped a little, feeling his hand on her slender stomach, and she looked at him, taking her hand from his hair, and using it to lead his hand up to her breasts eagerly. "As far as you want to go...", she gently whispered before she leaned into another hot and passionate kiss, exploring his mouth with her tongue again as her hand on his abs gently ran along the rim of his pants, slowly slipping the button off and finding it's way inside.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:39 am

Chuckling low in his throat, he slowly dragged his teeth from her neck, groaning quietly when her fingers slid into his hair. "Well, considering all the noise you made when I did it the first time," he said, biting her again, "I figured you either liked it, or it hurt. And since you didn't push me away..." He trailed of significantly at the end, leaving the conclusion up to her. Before he knew it, her hand was atop his, leading them up to her breasts. When he felt the soft flesh held in his rough hands, he gently began kneading them as their lips met in a needy kiss. He tried to pour into the kiss just how far he was willing to go, even as he felt her hand unbutton his pants and slip down inside. He moaned into her mouth, hips jerking toward her slightly at the rather unexpected touch. She could undoubtedly feel just how needy he was right now, and he didn't care, either.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 pm

She let out a surprised gasp, feeling him bite at her again. She continued to moan softly as she led him to her breasts, and she made almost a purring sound, feeling his rough skin against the sensetive soft skin. She openned her eyes half way as she kept the kiss going as long as she could, almost feeling her breath and her pace matching his. She closed her eyes at the sound of his moan as she slowly began to stroke him gently with her slender hand. She could feel how ready he was, especially with how his hips were jerking toward her. She gave a soft breathy chuckle. "Aw... someone has been waiting for me...", she said, looking down at his hips, and then back to his eyes as she bit her lower lip. Her hand inside his pants slowly stroked the underside of his member teasingly. "Until either of us chooses otherwise, I am all yours...", she whispered softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Pinching her nipples, he gently pushed her back to the nearest wall, pressing her against it with a rough motion. When her small nimble hand began stroking along his length, he let out a long drawn out moan and leaned her into the wall harder, his hands sliding down from her breasts to grab the hem of her shirt and tug it upwards. "Mmm...what can I say," he said huskily, "I have a thing for beautiful women." His pleasure-dilated eyes met hers boldly as she looked up at him, and he smiled. "That's good," he said, "Because I feel like being a very bad man right now." His mouth latched at her neck and bit, sucking hard at her skin as he rolled his hips into her oh-so-pleasurable hand. He moved his mouth down a couple inches and did the same thing along her neck.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:50 pm

She let out a loud moan as she felt him pinching her nipples which were erect and hard, pressing firmly against his rough skin. She gave a gasp as she felt herself pushed against a wall, and she looked into her eyes, feeling her shirt being tugged up, revealing her breasts. She looked down, and then back into his eyes. "Aw... well why'd you pick me then?", she teased. "And, you can be as bad as you want, but you should expect the same from me...", she said softly as she let out a sharp gasp and a soft moan as she felt him biting and sucking on her neck. She nuzzled his neck softly with a smile as she felt his hips going against her hand. She slowly slid his shirt off from his body, as she surveyed him, taking in his image for a minute as she bit her lip. She just wanted every bit of him. Her eyes slowly sunk their way down to his hips as her ands slowly worked at slipping them off allowing her to tease him more.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:08 pm

His eyes dropped down and slid over her exposed chest, quirking an eyebrow but not saying anything at her playful yet self-derogatory statement. "Oh, don't worry," he said, leaning down and planting an open-mouthed kiss on the upper swell of her breast, "I plan on being very bad...several times." Taking one of her nipples into his mouth he sucked hard at the flesh, pulling away after a moment to do the same to the other. When he felt her pulling his shirt upward, he pulled away to help her tug it over his head, exposing his bare chest, save for the pendant of course. Leaning closer to her, his warm breath brushing against her neck, he stood still, allowing her to pull his pants off, the denim pooling around his ankles, where he kicked them off at the same time as his shoes. His own hands began working at the button of her pants, not wanting to be the only one naked at the moment.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Her eyes followed his down as she looked at his bare chest and stomach, seeing the muscles there as she ran her light fingertips over them. She gave a naughty chuckle as she bit her tongue. "Hmm... I can't wait...", she teased as her fingers stroked his length teasingly. She watched his pants fall and she was actually a little surprised as she saw him sucking on her breasts which sent waves of pleasure going through her. "Oh... you sure do know how to tease and please a woman, don't you?", she asked softly. She briefly observed the pendant, but thought nothing of it at the time. She leaned her head to his, meeting into an open mouthed kiss, getting more agressive as she did so, feeling him unbutton her pants and she slid a hand down to help him out.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xasia Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:50 pm

It was his turn to produce the naughty chuckle as he locked his eyes with hers, his smoky with desire as he groaned immediately after. "Oh, I try...and try...and try...and try," he whispered as his hands stroked along her skin, leaving a trail of light kisses along her collarbone as he spoke, "It's really a wonderful thing, pleasing a woman into ecstasy, you know. I pride myself on being very good at it." And then his mouth was upon hers, his own aggression increasing to match hers as they worked to get her pants off together, sliding the material from her legs as his hands stroked along her now bared thighs before reaching around to grasp her bare arse in his hands, squeezing lightly as he pressed his whole body against her's in a desperate battle that was as old as time.
Xasia
Xasia

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:32 am

"Oh... so you've had experience, huh?", she asked with a naughty grin, loving the feeling of his skin against hers. the kisses tickled lightly, but she didn't say anything as she continued to stroke him with one hand. "Hmm... well then, I think this will be very pleasureable...", she said with a small pout as she locked eyes with his again, as she succumbed to the kiss, enjoying his agression now. She closed her eyes with a shudder as she felt his hands stroking her thighs before grabbing her ass. She let out a soft moan as she felt him press his body against hers. "Hmm... should I tease you a little, or should we start the show?", she asked as she knealed down in front of him, and she flicked her tongue against his member softly at first before she ran her tongue across his entire length. She gave a look up to see how he was reacting before she would continue further.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2