The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(for Mistress Amelia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(for Mistress Amelia) Empty (for Mistress Amelia)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Teioh woke up groggily with the very familiar feelings of arms wrapped around his waist. Even though his eyes were barely half open a crooked smile pulled onto his face as he pressed himself back into the muscled chest behind him. He was lucky enough to wake up to his almost every day now that his brother lived with him. Revelation seemed to notice his brother move and woke up, "Are you awake Teioh?" the albino man asked in his low voice. Teioh sighed lightly.

"Yeah...kinda...I guess." he replied bringing a hand up to his head running it lazily through his messy brown hair. Revelation moved his arms much to Teioh's disappointment, and sat up looking down at his brother. Teioh turned onto his back so he could look up at his brother who stretched, glancing down at Teioh before moving over his brother and off the bed to get himself dressed. Teioh turned onto his side again and watched Revelation as the albino changed he couldn't help as he laughed lightly, "I love you Revelation." he said causally, earning a grunt and a shrug from the silverette as he pulled a shirt over his head. Teioh laughed as he got himself out of bed to and stretched upwards with a sigh. "Do I have plans for today?" he asked himself out loud.

"None that I know of." Revelation replied sending his brother a sharp look over his shoulder. Teioh just sort of laughed used to the sharp way his brother would talk to him in.

"Well I'm sure Ana will be able to think of something to do." He said pulling on pants before heading out of his room and across the hall throwing open the door to his sister's room. "Ana~!" he said called loudly in a very whiney voice. The nine year old groaned as she turned over, clearly not wanting to deal with her obnoxious older brother this early in the morning, though it was already 10. Teioh wasn't just going to let it rest at that though as he went and sat on the edge of his sister's bed and shook her shoulders none to nicely. "Wakey, wakey, rise and shine! I'm bored." he said with a large smile as she pulled the blanket off her face and glared up at him, her fair blond hair sticking up at angles that looked like they could defy gravity. He loved messing with his sister in the morning especially since she did it so often to him in return, he found it fun though it often resulted in him injured he knew his sister loved him so in the end he didn't really mind. "Wanna go to the park?" he asked with a smile. She just gave him a look as she sat up before sighing.

"Fine. I'll just call a friend then we can go...but you do plan on putting on a shirt right?" she said as she looked her brother over.

"I make no promise." he said with a laugh as he stood up and walked out of his sister's room leaving her to get herself dressed and what not.

~~~~

"Okay Tei-Tei we can go now." Ana called from the front door. Teioh had ended up seating himself at the piano to limber up his fingers, and he had completely forgotten that he was supposed to take his sister to the park. She walked into the living room and stood behind Teioh before flicking him in the back of the head causing a hideous sound to spill through the room as multiple keys were hit. He pouted at his sister before standing up and sighing obediently and following the small blond girl who was a bit more then half his height out the front door and down the street to the park.

It turned out her friend was already there so Teioh went and sat himself down on the bench and watched his sister playing around. He loved being outside it was so calming, even being alone was nice sometime to someone like Teioh. Not that he wouldn't love some company.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(for Mistress Amelia) Empty Re: (for Mistress Amelia)

Post by Mistress Amelia Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 pm

The sound of knocking rang through Kira’s ears as he lay in bed. Between knocks, his mother’s voice could be heard- something about breakfast and that he should get out of bed. Struggling to come to, Kira tried to roll over, but something was preventing him from doing so. Opening his eyes, he looked to see what was causing the problem. Apparently he fell asleep last night with his headphones in again and they got tangled in the sheets and his limbs. Sighing grumpily, he got up and untangled himself. He had a hard time in doing so as he hadn’t put his contact in yet.

Once up and somewhat presentable, Kira headed downstairs, the smell of eggs and toast strong in the air. Upon entering the kitchen, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. Next thing he knew, he had hit the ground.

“HA! Did you see that! He fell on his face!” laughed Kaito as he rain over to his brother Akira. Looks like they were trying out new pranks and it appeared to Kira that he was their guinea pig. Just my luck, Kira thought to himself.

“Kiwa, are you alwight?” Kira sat up and looked over at Karin. She was the only sibling he truly liked, (Not to mention the only one who treated him nicely.)

Yeah, I’m fine. Thank you for asking Karin.” He smiled down at her. It was hard to believe that she was one of the triplets considering she was so different from the other two.

Kira sat down at the table, his mother handing out plates of breakfast. As he ate, he started thinking about what he was going to do for the day. Perhaps hang out with someone?...No, he knew they all had plans already. Maybe update a website or just fool around on the internet?... Nah, he had already stayed up late doing that and he should really get started on his homework. Perhaps he should do that.

“Kira dear, would you be able to take the triplets out to the park soon? I promised them I would take them, but something for work popped up, so I can’t do it now.” His mother Rose was always busy with work recently. For years she’s been a model, and everyone hates how she’s 31, but looks like she’s in her early 20s.

“Sure mom, no problem at all!” Looks like his homework would have to wait...

“Awww! He’s taking us? That’s so lame!” Kaito argued. To Kaito, Kira wasn’t exactly the older brother he would have wanted. Kaito convinced Akira that they need to bother him all the time, though Akira is quite often reluctant. If anything, Kira was more like an older sister, which was just lame.

“Now now, don’t say that about your brother.” Rose scolded. “He’s a great person who’s a hard worker and always takes care of you. Plus, he’s just the CUTEST thing!!”Oh lord. Here it comes. Before he could escape the kitchen, his mother had him in a tight hug. He could barely breathe. “Just look at this adorable face! It’s almost a crime!”

“M-mom! Please let go of me!” It’s not that he didn’t like hugs. He just didn’t like the fact that they were practically like wrestling moves when she used them. Half the time it’s a struggle to breathe.

“Aww, alright. Don’t forget to finish your breakfast and get ready to take them to the park! I have to leave now, so have fun! Don’t forget that your father is sleeping because he doesn’t feel well, so be quiet, alright?” And with that, she left. It was times like this Kira wished that he had a job so he wouldn’t have to be stuck doing the dirty work, like dishes.

It was 20 minutes later before they finally left for the park. Kira had no idea how hard it was to get three 2 and a half year olds ready for the park. Not only that, but just making sure he doesn’t lose them on the way was tough too. All three were mature for their age as well, so they actually knew somewhat about what was going on around them, including terrorizing Kira by pretending they were going to run into the street when a car was coming. Karin was the only one who was behaving, spending most of the walk holding Kira’s hand. Relief struck Kira when he was finally at the park.

“Alright you three, you can go play, but don’t do anything dangerous. And stay where I can see you.” He knew the basics, quite often more so than his mom. Quite the frightening thought.

After watching the triplets for a short while, Kira looked around for a place to sit. There was a bench close by, but someone was already sitting in it. He felt awkward sitting on a bench with someone he didn’t know, but because of the limited choices, he decided to suck it up and sit there.

It’s not like it was a total disappointment- the guy sitting there wasn’t ugly. In fact, he was pretty good looking. He caught himself staring a few times while he sat there as well. Hopefully the guy hadn’t noticed.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 am

Teioh looked over as a young teenager and a small group of young children walked into the park. Ana and her friend didn't look all to impressed by the three new children who looked like they couldn't be very old, definitely to young for a couple nine year olds to find as anything but a nuisance. Teioh wasn't really paying that much attention to the little kids though as he was the older who accompanied them. He looked the young man over once quickly before looking out at Ana who was giving him a sharp look. He just smiled and waved and she rolled her eyes before going back to playing with her friend. The other person had come and sat down next to him and Teioh mentally laughed, especially when he could feel the other's eyes looking him over. If he had hoped he hadn't noticed, he was sadly wrong, if he also thought he would get away with not being spoken to he was sadly mistaken.

"Three eh? They all your siblings?" Teioh asked looking at the younger man, "The names Teioh, you live around here?" he asked with a smile offering a hand. He could feel Ana glaring at him but it just made his smile widen, he knew his sister always knew what he was thinking when it came to other people, thanks to Teioh's good friend Utakata teaching her all about Teioh's favourite hobby and how to tell if he's trying to talk about it without her knowing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Kira jumped slightly when he was spoken to. He figured that he had been noticed while glancing over at him, though he thought he had been discreet about it. Kira mentally cursed himself. He should really start trying to keep his eyes to himself. Though, it was kind of hard when the person sitting next to you isn’t exactly hard to miss. The tight clothes don’t help either.

“Y-yeah, I promised my mom to take them here.” Kira stated, glancing around in different directions. He could feel his face heating up slightly out of embarrassment. Kira had never been good at meeting new people, let alone older guys. He took the older males hand shyly. “My name’s Kira, it’s nice to meet you.” He seemed like a nice enough person, even though it was their first meeting. Kira looked around noticing other children at the park, obviously displeased with his siblings being there. Perhaps one of them was this Teioh’s younger sibling? Though, none of them really looked like him. He shouldn’t judge though, considering his own siblings don’t look much like him either.

“I live not too far away. How about you?” He replied, feeling a little regret afterward. What if this man weren’t here for a sibling? What if he was some sort of creep who enjoyed watching little children play at a park? Kira knew he shouldn’t jump to conclusions, but with the people in the world today, you would never know.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 pm

"I don't live to far either, I come here pretty often actually." he said with a shrug looking from Kira, who seemed almost nervous in the way he seemed to look around and avoid making eye contact with Teioh. It was cute if anything, Kira's looks definitely helped with that thought, Teioh had always been a fan of the sort of shy, emo look. The boyfriend he had for a few years when he was younger had the same sort of look but he was far from innocent and he still was far from innocent, but he loved Utakata none the less and always would but he didn't think he would be able to continue to keep a relationship with him like he had before.

"Ah, see the blond girl over there." he said pointing at Ana who gave him a look, cocking an eyebrow before going back to talking and playing with her friend. "She's my little sister, I know, we don't look at all alike but it makes sense, but I'd rather not get into my past, with someone I don't know." He said with a shrug lowering his hand and looking back at Kira resting his shoulders on the back of the bench behind his back as he leaned and put one leg over the other, getting himself comfortable.

"I can't help but be curious, how old are you? I've never seen you before so you can't be my age." he said with a laugh. He knew almost every person his age within a few years but he guessed there were people around who he didn't know.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:14 pm

“Oh, well I guess that’s why we’ve never met. My mom usually brings my brothers and sister here.” He said, noticing wandering eyes- not that he really cared. He was pretty used to people looking at him, quite often when being mistaken for a girl by a creepy pervert. He never knew the reason why, but he seemed to attract those types of people.

His thoughts were interrupted by Teioh who was pointing at a girl that was playing at the park. Turns out he was correct when he assumed that he had been there with a younger sibling. Kira felt more relaxed now that he knew why Teioh was there. “Yes, I see her. She looks cute.” Though after the look she gave her brother, his opinion of her had changed slightly.

Teioh seemed like a kind person, and quite talkative as well. He liked those types of people because he himself wasn’t the most talkative person in the world. Though, Kira can understand why he wouldn’t want to talk about his past. He didn’t exactly have the best past in the world- not that he was assuming Teioh’s was bad. Perhaps it was just not what he had wanted, or embarrassing? Kira tossed those thoughts away. Why bother pondering on something about someone whom you barely know?

“Well, I’m 15, turning 16 this year. Being born on the last day of the year isn’t the greatest.” Kira chuckled slightly. He would have preferred being born one day later on January 1st. Not only did he learn slower than everyone else when he was younger, but his birthday is also so close to Christmas that it always seems to be forgotten. Now that he thought about it, he had never really seen Teioh around either... maybe he should stop staying indoors so much and actually do an outdoors activity of some sort. He was rather pale.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:44 pm

"I guess you could call her cute." he said with a laugh glancing over at Ana with a smile unable to help himself, he loved his sister and his sister loved him back, he knew that, but they also knew how to piss each other off and got the most enjoyment from beating the shit out of one another, not that Teioh could ever actually hit his little sister, so it was more like she got enjoyment out of beating Teioh. Right now she seemed to be having plenty of fun completely ignoring Teioh and playing with her friend, which he did find slightly strange since she often liked to pull him into the games she played with her friends.

Teioh almost winced as he was given fifteen as the answer to how old Kira was, but he didn't, he didn't really want Kira to think he was thinking in any perverted way and wincing at his age, would definitely give himself away. Instead he laughed and smiled at Kira "I didn't expect you to be so young. I'm 18, turning pretty early next year." He said with a smile, unable to help but hope that Kira didn't think he was some creepy pervert. He wasn't really thinking like a pervert but he couldn't help but think about a possibility of getting with people he met, it was a conditioned reflex that Teioh just couldn't help.

"So are those three your only siblings? I mean a personally have a pissy twin brother." Teioh asked changing the subject with a smile not taking his nearly sparkling blue eyes off of Kira. His thoughts drifted off to Revelation as he tried to think of what his brother would be doing right now, he realized quickly that he had no idea what Revelation did when he wasn't around so he didn't bother dwelling on the thoughts.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Kira looked at Teioh, who seemed to have gone to another planet for a second before replying with a laugh. He thought it to be kind of odd. Perhaps Teioh didn’t generally hang out with people Kira’s age? He dismissed the thought as it was not a big deal. “You think so? I always thought I looked my age. Maybe I’ve matured without noticing...” Kira brought his hands up to feel his face. None of the angles feel any more angular or masculine. He sighed, disappointed. If only he hadn’t been born to look like a mini version of his mother.

“So that makes you an adult I guess?... Though being called an adult at 18 sounds a bit too young to me.” 18??? He looks more like 20 since he’s so bloody tall! Not that he’s really tall- more like Kira’s just really short.

“Mhm, they’re two years old right now, turning 3 next year.” Kira quickly turned to the park having completely forgotten to be watching them. He looked around, seeing Kaito go down the slide, crashing into Akira who was at the bottom. He almost got up to see if they were ok, but he didn’t need to as they burst out laughing. Now all he needed to do was find Karin. As per usual, she was in the sandbox alone. Relief washed over him as he calmed down from his slight heart attack. He really needs to learn to pay attention more.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Teioh laughed and shook his head, maybe it was just the way that Kira seemed to hold himself that made him seem a little bit older then he really was, or maybe Teioh was just insane. Either one of them sounded very plausible. None the less he didn't bother prying, he did find it adorable the way the younger man tried to see if he had aged himself, though it seemed he wasn't very happy with the results he found for himself. Teioh let out a short laugh as he leaned back resting his elbow on the back of the bench and his head on his hand as he smirked down at the boy sitting next to him.

"I agree, 18 is to young, of course, I'm going to be a kid at heart for the rest of my life no matter what." Teioh said with a smile and a brief shrug. Pearly whites peaking out from behind his lips. "I do know a few 18 year olds who act like the adults they are though, like my twin brother." he said rolling his eyes but smiling as he brought up Revelation again. Since when had he ended up being do bent on his brother, though he guessed he wasn't complaining, after be separated for 16 years it was normal, right? He was pretty sure it was.

"Two, eh?" Teioh said cocking an eyebrow, "Must be a hassle, I sure know my sister was when she was that age, I was 11 at the time though, she's 9 now." he said glancing over at his sister who seemed to be having fun with her friend he smiled fondly at her, despite their age difference they really were friends as well as siblings and had a surprising amount in common with one another despite everything, Teioh thought she was very smart for her age, though it could just be that Teioh was relatively stupid for his.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Kira smiled back at Teioh. It must be nice to have siblings who can comprehend what you’re saying. He would actually have someone to talk to. A sudden feeling of loneliness swept over Kira at the thought. Why was he feelings like this? He has a bunch of friends and now a larger family... and yet, the feeling won’t go away. Teioh speaking snapped him out of his thoughts. Kira was about to speak when he heard his name. Looking in the direction of the voice, right away, he knew it was his mother.

He waved back to her, automatically embarrassed. It was obvious she was done work early... and came right from the job. He didn’t understand why she never went home and changed, because the clothes they had her wear often made her look like some sort of whore. It looked as if she was going to try and pick up men in those clothes.

“Kira! I missed you so much!” she wailed as she quickly came over and drowned him in a hug. Why did his mother have to do these things, specifically in public? Kira glanced over to see some people walking by who saw this. Some were giggling, while others were whispering. Heat rushed to his face.

“Mom, people are looking!” he said while flushing.

“Aw, but you are so cute, I just couldn’t help it!” she squealed.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Teioh knew something deep was about to be shot his way but was forced to look up when he heard someone call Kira's name and couldn't help but get curious. He could see the resemblance between the two right away and he couldn't help but smile, "No way..." he said with a smile. This woman had to be Kira's mother but at the same time Teioh had a hard time believing that could be true. But when Kira addressed her as such he knew he had been right. He looked around and saw Ana looking over at the mother hugging her son with a cocked eyebrow, she looked at Teioh who simply shrugged his shoulder and she went back to playing with her friends. Teioh turned his attention back to the loving family hug that Kira seemed to be loathing quite a bit. Deciding to make this even more fun he threw his arms around the mother and son. "Hi, I'm Teioh, Kira's new best friend, it's nice to meet you ma'am." he said happily smiling at the woman who looked like a whore with the clothes that she was wearing, not that he wasn't used to hanging around people who dressed like whores since he did it so often himself. He did wonder though how this woman was going to react to this relatively attractive young man clinging onto his son.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Kira stared at Teioh gawking. No way did he just say what he think he said. Kira noted the amused look on Teioh’s face, clearly showing that he was having fun in the situation. “Oh, it is so nice to meet you!” stated Rose with a smile. She grabbed his hand and shook it. “I had no idea you were Kira’s best friend.” She turned her attention to Kira. “Why have you never introduced us before” She pouted.

“Well we-“

“It doesn’t matter,” Rose interrupted, “At least we have finally met. You should come over tonight for dinner!” she said happily.
It was times like these that Kira wished his mom wasn’t such an air head. Not to mention he was always interrupted by her, even when asked a question. Teioh wasn’t helping either, who seemed to be playing along with the whole thing. “Kira, aren’t you going to introduce me?” Rose said. Why didn’t she just introduce herself like Teioh did. It would make his life a lot easier.

Kira sighed. “This is my mom Rose; she is a model if you are wondering why she is dressed like this.” Kira stated glancing in another direction.

“Is there something wrong with my clothes?” Rose questioned. She specifically asked if she could take this outfit home because she thought it was cute and would add to her wardrobe. Perhaps it had a tear in it somewhere.

“...never mind.” Kira seriously thought it was going to lose it soon.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Teioh just smiled and shook her hand as she took it before putting his hand back into his pockets, he could feel his sister giving him a strange look from a ways away but didn't pay any attention to her, she knew better then to mess around with the people he ended up speaking to most of the time, she was a smart kid if there ever was one. "Well it's very nice to finally be introduced to you, Rose." Teioh said with a large smile pushing his hair back absentmindedly with one hand. "I'd love to come over for dinner." he said with a laugh, "I'm sure Kira would just love my company." he said looking down at Kira unable to help but ruffle the younger boys hair with one large hand, the other one hooking onto one belt loop. He had to admit at first he was a bit shocked at this career but looking at Rose more it was quite clear that she was suitable for the job. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with your clothes, you look stunningly gorgeous." Teioh said motioning with the hand that had just been in Kira's hair to the clothes Rose was wearing, yes they were slightly whorish, but Teioh was very used to it, so he could appreciate it more then a lot of people without being a complete pervert, not that he would say something like 'dam you're moms hot' to a guy he just met and thought he could score with...despite how young he was.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm

What did he mean by ‘finally meet’? He had just met Kira not too long ago, not to mention he never mentioned his mother to him before, giving him no reason to act as if he knew SO much about her already. He jumped slightly when his hair was ruffled, a light flush spread across his cheeks. At least he was being nice about the entire thing. He didn’t seem to be a bad guy. Though, he didn’t know why he would want to have dinner with them so badly in the first place. Perhaps he had a motive...nah, didn’t make sense.

“Why thank you!” she said, attempting to curtsy in what little skirt she had. “You are such a gentleman!” Kira mentally face palmed. He swore his mother did this on purpose just so she could embarrass him. Kira, wanting a distraction, looked back at the park to see what the triplets were doing. It looked like they were starting to annoy the older children at the park, the annoying ones specifically being Kaito and Akira. Karin had also appeared to have taken over the entire sandbox.

“Um, mom? I think we should bring the triplets back home. They’re starting to be a bother to the older kids.”

Rose nodded, “I’ll give them 5 more minutes, then we’ll go back home.” Rose walked over to the park, to watch them more closely for their last 5 minutes.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Teioh was having way to much fun with this though he could tell it was bothering Kira quite a bit already. He was paying more attention to Rose at the moment since she was talking to him, "Oh it's nothing, I'm just telling the truth." he said waving one hand up and down passively. Teioh looked at Kira as he spoke. He let the two exchange words before he spoke to Kira, "You're mom seems cool, and I'll be honest with you, she definitely has the body for those clothes." he said looking her over once from a far before laughing and looking back at Kira, "Though you're a lot cuter." he said resting a hand on Kira's shoulder with a laugh. "So, you don't mind if I come over for dinner right? And maybe we can watch a movie and have a sleep over, and it'll be awesome, right Kira?" Teioh said with a toothy grin unable to help but laugh at his own words though he was being relatively serious with what he was saying.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Kira watched as his mom walked away. He was almost positive that if she bent over even slightly, her underwear would show...that is, if she was wearing underwear and not a thong. He cried on the inside. If only there was a giant rock somewhere nearby that he could go and crawl under. Kira looked over at Teioh who seemed quite amused with the situation. It was then Teioh spoke to him with words that made him nearly choke on air.

“She definitely has the body made for those clothes”...What a thing to say to the son of said person. Kira was taken aback by the statement, and really didn’t know how to respond. He was feeling something...was it anger? Maybe...or perhaps, disgust?... Nah, it wasn’t that. He knew he had felt this feeling before. In fact, he felt it enough to know what it was, he was just having a hard time figuring out what it w-... ah, jealousy.

Why was he feeling such a ridiculous thing? It was merely a compliment towards his mother and her figure. It was nice to hear such things. Not to mention he barely knew this man, let alone had a reason to be jealous of his own mother.

Teioh spoke again. Kira couldn’t help but blush at the comment accompanied by the slight touch of his shoulder. Teioh said something else, but he didn’t really catch it. Something about watching a movie....and it’ll be awesome? “Y-yeah, sounds great.” He said with an awkward smile. “Want to leave now? I have a feeling my mom is going to stay longer than five minutes.” He noticed she had started a conversation with one of the other mothers that were there, and knew for a fact that she wouldn’t be leaving any time soon. This way, they can walk to his house and talk without Rose listening in on the conversation.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Teioh was oblivious to any emotions Kira might have been portraying at the moment, not even realizing he hadn't been paying attention to a word he had been saying. It didn't really matter to Teioh either way. He smiled his heart stopping smile at Kira as he spoke, "Alright, let me just tell my sister." he said with a smile. He looked around the park and managed to catch his little sister's eyes motioning for her to come over. He saw her sigh as she walked over to him. Teioh though glanced back at Kira, noticing this time that there was a hint of blush on the younger teens cheeks. Teioh was pretty happy with that, glad that it still seemed like he would have a chance with the younger teen, he shook the thought about how he really was turning into a dirty old man out of his mind as Ana stopping in front of him crossing her arms and looking at him with what seemed like endless disappointment on her face.

"Are you going to leave me here?" She asked and Teioh laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his neck at her words, she was so strict with him. She was more of a mother then any he had had in all his years, and it was terrifying how she could read him like a book. He saw her look over at Kira, her eyes seemingly scanning him. She had a tendency to do that with anyone she thought Teioh was going to get with. She really could be worse then a mother. She looked back at Teioh as the older teen stood up, standing at 6'2" he looked like he could be nearly double Ana's height. He picked up the little girl, her eyes opening wide as he sat her on his shoulder. She gripped his hair tightly and frowned not liking it when he picked her up like this.

"I'm sorry~" he pleaded to her. Swaying her ignoring the pulling at his hair. "I made a new friend and I want to go hang out with him. You okay with going home with your friend?" he asked with a smile. His little sister sighed leaning on his head her long blond hair falling down into his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. I'll call mom when I get there." Ana said, Teioh let out a chuckle before swinging his sister back down to the ground. He was about to say something else to her when she sighed and interrupted him, "And I'll make sure Revelation knows your not going to be home." She said. Teioh laughed and ruffled her hair, leaning down and kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you, thank you so much." he said before turning to Kira and putting his hands on his hips. "Well, mind to lead the way, my friend." he said with his normal huge smile back on his face, ignoring how much of a mess his hair was after Ana played with it so much. He loved his sister he really did, but as per usual he was not looking forward to how his brother would react to him being off with some other guy, even if this other guy was a little kid.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Kira watched as Teioh went to speak with his sister about him coming over to Kira’s house for a while. It seemed like a fun idea to get to know someone new, and he hadn’t made any new friends lately. It was also a chance for him to learn how to get along with new people faster. Kira watched as Teioh interacted with his sister. It almost looked as though he was asking permission to leave her to go elsewhere. She was definitely mature for her age, and by the look she was giving him, she wasn’t all too pleased with him leaving her. Next thing he knew, she was looking over in his direction. It felt as though she was analyzing him, to see if he was decent and trustworthy. Kira looked in another direction, not wanting to lock gazes. That would be awkward and he’d rather not do so with her at the moment.

Kira heard footsteps coming towards him. Teioh was walking back over to where he and Kira had been sitting together earlier, obviously done with the conversation. He couldn’t help but let out a slight muffled laugh at Teioh’s appearance. Something had happened to Teioh’s hair while he wasn’t looking, and now it was sticking out all over the place. He himself would have attempted to fix it, but with their height differences, he doubted he would be able to reach and do a good job at the same time. “You might want to fix that” he said with a smile, pointing at Teioh’s head, “It looks like you’ve just been mauled by some kind of animal.”

Kira got up from his place on the bench and adjusted himself. “Well, guess we should get going then.” Kira took one last look at the park to see where everyone was before heading off in the direction of his house.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Teioh reached up and patted his hair as Kira pointed to it. He couldn't help but let out a laugh though, "Mauled by an animal? Well I guess that's not wrong." he said with a smile. He started to follow Kira away from the park as he made sure his hair was as in place as it was going to get. With friends like the ones he had appearance always mattered, but if things went the way he planned, having his hair a little messy wasn't going to matter much, it would probably just get worse. That was, of course, if things went the way he was picturing them. He put his hands behind his head, stretching his back out as he walked, his legs swinging out in front of him as he walked, his stride long but slow.

The fact that he had only known this kid for maybe an hour was the farthest thing from Teioh mind as they walks on to Kira's house. It wasn't strange for him to end up going home with someone that quickly anyway, it was borderline normal for Teioh. The fact that Kira was a few years younger, again was no where near his mind, not even what he was going to do. He was thinking more of reactions he would get from his friends and brother when/ if they found out, not that he was planning on it at the moment. He was also trying to map out where he was. They were heading down around the area where Utakata lived, that was always useful information, Teioh never knew when he would want another partner. He was surprisingly silent as they walked, only humming, smiling as he looked up at the sky, trying to, at the moment, clear his mind of perverted thoughts. He wondered if Kira would mind his silence, not that Kira knew Teioh's personality enough to know it was strange.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 pm

It was quiet as he walked along with Teioh towards his home. Kira didn’t expect Teioh to be this quiet, judging from how talkative he was before. Not that he can really say, considering he just met the guy. Perhaps he’s one of those people who are very chatty when they first meet, but slowly get quieter as they get to know one another. Kira mentally shrugged, not really caring all too much and looked over at Teioh. He really was a giant in size, especially with Kira standing beside him. Not once had he met someone as tall as Teioh, and it made him feel even shorter than he was already. It didn’t make sense at all, considering both of his parents were very tall. One was even a model for heaven’s sake.

When they had almost reached his place, he noticed that he a little more tired than he would usually be. Not only was this guy tall, but because of his long legs, he walked with longer strides and covered more ground. This meant Kira had to walk faster, and was not used to doing so. At least he didn’t appear to be walking fast, because if he was, Kira would have had to keep up with a slow jog. Finally, he thought to himself as he arrived at home. He dug into his pockets as he got closer to the door, searching for the house key. It was a good thing he had brought it with him on a whim, otherwise they would have been locked out for a while, having to wait for his mom to come home and unlock the door for them.

He plopped the key into the keyhole unlocking and opening the door. Kira motioned for Teioh to go in first as he held the door open for him. Kira looked inside, analyzing its current condition. He knew his mom cleaned frequently, as the kids made a mess often enough to need to do so, but he really hoped that it was clean right now, enough so for a guest.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Teioh dropped his arms to his sides and actually paid attention to where they were going as they finally approached a house. He smiled, he couldn't help but notice that Kira seemed slightly out of breath, Teioh hadn't thought it was that long of a walk at all, and Kira must have done it many times before so he couldn't help but be kind of confused. He saved the question until after he stepped inside. Stopping a few feet from the door before turning back and watching Kira. He put his hands on his hips, waist leaning to the side as he put his weight onto one leg, "Are you tired? And here I thought I was as lazy as a person could possibly get." he said with a laugh, unable to help himself. His gaze landed on the door as he wondered how long it would be before Kira's mom got back, how much time he had to see how far he could get. Though for some reason he didn't think Kira's mom would be completely mortified if he tried to get with her son, if Teioh tried to act innocent about it, she'd probably think it's adorable. The thought almost made him laugh but he managed to hold it in.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Kira blushed out of embarrassment from that comment as he closed the door behind them both, locking it for safety. “I don’t usually get out of breath from walking home” he stated, glaring at Teioh slightly, a blush still visible on his face, “but you walk a lot faster than I am used to.” Kira slipped his shoes off and placed them on the mat to the side of the hallway. It’s not my fault I’m shrimpy, he thought to himself as he pouted. Kira walked further into his house, sneaking a peak at the living room to his right and the kitchen further down the hallway. Looks like his mom had already cleaned today, so he didn’t have to worry about doing a quick cleanup anywhere.

“So...is there anything specific you want to do...Perhaps a look around the house first?” He was trying to think of activities they could do to keep busy while he was here. He didn’t know what Teioh’s interests were, which was a bit of a problem. He knows his mom has a stash of movies, and they have a few game systems. If he wants a tour, then as they do that maybe he’ll ask Teioh what he is interested in. At least from what he heard, Teioh isn’t an active person, so he doesn’t have to worry about having to participate in a sport.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Teioh laughed at the glare, if there was anything he was used to at his house it was being glared at, mainly by his brother who was still not used to Teioh, having only lived there for a few months now. "Sorry, I guess, I just don't realize that sort of thing, it's normal for me." he said with a smile. He didn't bother saying that that had been a very slow pace for Teioh himself. Teioh kicked off his shoes putting them next to Kira's before looking at the younger boy again.

"Anything I want to do...?" Teioh repeated unable to help but smirk, trying to hold back the perverted quip that was right on the tip of his tongue. He swallowed it back though, "a tour sounds good." he said instead with a light laugh looking around and what he could see right now. Maybe he could think of a way to make a move on Kira by getting a look around at his house, or, if that failed, he could probably find something that they had in common and just have fun. Though Teioh had to honestly wonder whether he would be able to have a friend without having sexual relation with them at all.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Amelia Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:27 pm

“Alright, so on the main floor, to your right is the living room, and at the end of the hallway is the kitchen.” Kira brought Teioh to each room, telling him that they have game consoles in the living room, and saying that if he was ever hungry he can eat anything he would like from the kitchen. He brought Teioh to the basement where they would watch movies if they wanted to, and then back upstairs even further to the second floor.

“Those two rooms over there are where my parents and the triplets sleep. Oh, at the end of the hall is the bathroom if you need it. And this is my room.” He said as he began to open his door. He looked in quickly to see if he had left and clothes on the floor. Nothing but a hoodie, but that didn’t really matter so he walked in with Teioh. Kira glanced over at his computer which he had left on before he left for the park. Frantically, he quickly strode over to it and closed the window that had been open on the screen. He completely forgot that Drake had sent him those pictures of them cosplaying together. Drake, his cousin is obsessed with this sort of thing and forced him to read a manga and then cosplay these characters from it. Unfortunately for Kira, these characters didn’t exactly have the most “modest” clothing. Hopefully Teioh didn’t see the pictures.
Mistress Amelia
Mistress Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Teioh stuck his hands in his pockets as he followed Kira around the house taking in everything and trying to think of different possible situations. Video games, a movie, both were equally possible. Definitely something they could both do that Teioh would be able to manipulate. He followed Kira up to the boys bedroom stepping in after him. He looked over at the computer as Kira ran towards it but didn't get a good look at what was on the screen, all that he was sure he saw was skin. He smirked as he stepped over putting a hand on Kira's shoulder and smiling down at him, "Closing your porn? That's not something you should leave up on your computer. But we are both guys here, no need to be so secretive about it, I'm sure it's nothing I haven't seen before anyway." he said with a laugh, not caring what that said about his personality. Kira was going to find out he was a pervert eventually, didn't have to know details but it wasn't something he could just hide from someone. Despite himself though he was only doing it to embarrass the kid and he was pretty sure it would work.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next