The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(for Princess Moka)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(for Princess Moka) - Page 3 Empty Re: (for Princess Moka)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Zack nodded at Cloud's reply and let go of the blond pushing himself up into a sitting position and stretching. "Well I'm going to go make some coffee, you want any?" he asked getting off the bed and walking and standing in the doorway before turning and looking back at Cloud and waiting for his response with his kind smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMoka Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Cloud felt his nose automatically wrinkle. "Gaia, no!" he scoffed, and then started in on his complain. "If I drink coffee, it'll stunt my growth even more and I'll be a midget for the rest of my life!" He grinned at Zack, but it was true. He didn't want to be short anymore. That's why he always made himself herbal teas.
PrincessMoka
PrincessMoka

Female Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Zack laughed at Cloud's words, good to see he was clearly feeling better now "Alright, you come on out here when you're hungry or something then." he said with a smile before walking out into the kitchen and starting some coffee for himself before sitting down at the table in the small kitchen and sprawling himself out in it as he listened to the machine making it's sounds as it worked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMoka Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Cloud followed Zack into the kitchen area, and leaned against the wall as he watched Zack go about making his toxic-growth-killer, unable but to be worried. Normally the man was so cheerful. Was he always so sullen when he's just woken? Cloud tried not to let it show on his face, but he almost couldn't help it. "Zack...?" he asked slowly, unsure of what would happen. "Are you okay? Is everything okay?" His voice sounded wobbly, which didn't help that he was trying to hide the emotion that was bubbling in his throat, making it almost unbearable to breathe.
PrincessMoka
PrincessMoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Zack sat up as Cloud said his name cocking an eyebrow at the tone. "I'm fine, it's just early, I'll be better after I have a coffee, I'm technically not awake yet." he said with a laugh running a hand through his messier then usual hair carelessly with a goofy smile, his eyes not as open as usual in his half awake state. "You want something, you can help yourself to anything." Zack said motioning with his head to the rest of the kitchen, "It'll still be a couple more minutes until I'll be able to really function properly."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMoka Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:21 pm

"I never eat in the mornings," Cloud admitted, eyes shifting from Zack to the coffee maker. "I know, I know. It's the most important meal of the day, but I just can't eat till about twelve. It's my weird stomach." He patted his stomach, dazed slightly. It was true. He didn't get hungry till about lunchtime anyway, mainly because he was always so busy in the mornings, and on weekends, he normally went in to work anyway. Anything to stay out of his own apartment.
PrincessMoka
PrincessMoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Zack stretched up, cracking his back in the process and letting out a content sigh. "Well, you just tell me when you need something." The coffee machine beeped at him and Zack smiled reaching into a cabinet and pulling out a mug before filling it with the dark brown liquid, despite his personality, preferring it black, finding the bitter taste as well as the caffeine a great wake up. He took a large swig of it and let out a content sigh as he sat back down. "I can already feel my body waking up." he said nodding lightly at his own words.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum