The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 39 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 31, 2012 12:00 am

Even deep in her trance like state Brook could feel the one twin leave. She wasnt worried though she knew that he was with Angie, who was more or less his aunt.

The little girl giggled as Drake cleaned her up and then sighed being in the blanket when the boy returned the girl touched him and they seemed to talk to each other silently.

((How long should broke be like that i am thinking not too much longer since the twins changed her partly))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:53 am

Drake smiles as the twins talk to each other. He looks at Book's still body as he could hear the venom coming to stop. He knew she would wake up soon and want to see her father and their kids. He sits down in a chair and rocks the twins calmly trying to stay calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Once the venom stopped Brook could hear everything. Her sence of smell was inhanced. She moved slightly and then her eyes fluttered open she saw Drake there with their babies but looked up at him then backed away slightly worried that she would hurt her babies. She stared at them the relaxed she felt strong but safe. She sat up at turned to Drake. "Hey baby" She said softly.

She smiled as her babies reached for her, "I feel fine but am I safe for them?" She asked soflty. She smiled "They are so beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Drake looks at her and says getting close to her with the babies, "You won't hurt the twins baby girl. Your soul is too kind." He gently places the babies in her arms. He says kissing her forehead, "You look beautiful Brook..." He looks down at their children and says. "Your dad will want to see you and the kids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Hearing his words Brook smiled. She knew that Drake would know her better then she knew herself even in this form. She looked around she could see more could hear a mouse scurrying in the garden down below. She could hear the conversations in the airplane flying over head.

Her attention was brought to her children when they were handed to her. If she could cry happy tears she would have. She kissed each of them and hugged them "You two are so percious I love you"

She kissed Drake and then smiled. "Do I look that different?" She smiled at the wound of her dad. "How is he. how is everyone?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 am

Drake watches her take in her new senses as a vampire. He smiles as the children giggled and reached out to her. He says, “You are a bit paler and your eyes are a little different. But you are still the woman I love.” He kisses her softly and says, “Your father is doing fine. He is very happy about being a grandfather. Everyone is fine. Angie had to go calm Connor down. The blood got to him a bit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 am

Her body was still in over load. "How do you handle all the noise?" She looked up at him. She kissed their babies but then looked down at herself. "Do you think I should clean up first?" Her eyes could see dust flakes she she wasnt sure how messy she was.

Hearing about Connor she frowned "I hope he is alright though, I didnt mean any arm to come to him or anyone" She giggled "I just remembered too
She shrugged "I never did get my last meal that they were preparing" Licking her lips she looked at the babies. "Well we are going to have to name you two"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Drake says, “Well they did not expect you to go into labor or be affected by your blood so much.” He kisses the babies gently and says, “We never talked about their names.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Nodding she looked up at him. "So they are alright?" She smiled and turned her head hearing more noises, She looked up at him. "How do you get used to all the sounds?"

She smiled down at the babies, "I know" She kissed the little girl "Maybe make this little ones middle name Savannah after my sister" She looked up at him then to the little girl. "What do you think about that?"She smiled and kissed her.

"A name is important, do you have any ideas my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:59 am

Drake nods and says calmly, "They are fine my love. As for the noise, I have learned to tune it out." He looks at the little girl and says, "I like that. I think her first name should be Jennifer. I have always liked that name." He looks at their son as his little fist gripped his hair. He says with a smile, "That is attached to me my son."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Smiling Brooke nodded "Jennifer Savannah" Sounds prefect she closed her eyes as she tried to get used to everything at once. She then opened her eyes and giggled at Drake and her son. "Strong and stubbrone like his daddy"

She sat up and held her daughter. She looked down at her self "I look prefect" She said softly. "I guess that is vain of me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Drake finally gets their son to let go of his hair and he lays him down in craddle. Drake looks at Brook with a smile. He says going to her side once more, "You have always been perfect Brook. You are just less fragile now. And we will always be together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Smiling Brook looked at him. "You have to say that" She then sat up and pulled Drake down a little too roughly since she wasnt used to her strength and kissed him.

"I love you" She said then looked at her children,. "So since they are only half would they need sleep, to eat?" Her eyes had gone red in hunger but she of course wasnt used to anyting yet so wasnt sure what it was all about.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Drake chuckles and kisses her back gently. He looks in her eyes and says, "I love you too my love. I know our children will need blood a lot less often than we do. They can sleep if they want but I dn't know if they need to sleep. As for eating normal food, we won't know until they are older."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Nodding to what he said Brook stiffened hearing the twins. "Have the twins met their new newphew and neice? How about their aunty?" She looked at him again and hugged him tightly. She released him "Sorry was that too tight?"

She stroked his face. "Will the elders leave us alone now?" She grinned "except for your mom of course"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:12 am

Drake stiffened slightly as she hugged him. He says with a smile as she strokes his face, “You are a little stronger than I thought you would be. It’s okay though. You will only be stronger than the rest of us for a year.” Angie and the twins stand in the doorway. She says, “We thought it was best to wait our turn to see the twins.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Brooke pulled away when he stiffened fearful that she had hurt him. She was relived when he seemed unhurt. "So only stronger for a year?" She asked softly. She was growing hungry again but she still wasnt sure what it was.

She sat up as the twins stood there. "Come on in, they need their aunt and uncles. She handed Jenifer to Angie. "We are thinking Jennifer Savannah for this one, what do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 pm

He says, “You are stronger for the first year because your human blood still lingers in your body…” Drake could sense her hunger and got some blood filled bottles, animal blood of course. He says appearing in front of her again holding out a bottle, “Drink this and you will feel better.” Angie looked down at Jennifer and says, “The name fits her perfectly.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Nodding to Drake Brook smiled "Hmmm so stronger then you" She took he bottles and drank it. She thought that she would be disgusted by it but she closed her eyes. She felt stronger again, not so weak and ill. She sighed "That helps thank you"

Looking at Angie and Jennifer, "She already loves her Aunt" She sat up in bed then took anothe bottle and drank it. She looked at her family. "Are we all okay?" She looked at the twins "The babies are going to need all of us"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:01 pm

The twins focused on the boy baby fascinated with the tiny soft body hardly able to believe that the little person was really real. They say in union, “We are fine Brook.” Drake chuckles and places the little boy in their hands watching happily as unknown joy filled their eyes. They took turns talking to the boy as the little boy stroked their faces. Drake went to Brook and he wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Smiling Brook watched the twins being holding on to her son. "Thats good" When Drake came to her she snuggled into him and grinned. "So how are you doing, now that I am changed and you are a father of twins"

She kissed his lips and then looked at her family "Never thought I would have an extended family like this"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Drake looks at her and kisses her back tenderly. He says calmly watching his friends his siblings welcome their children with open arms, “I am fine now that I know that I have you and our children forever. I don’t have to make plans to die if you were to die.” His words had spoken the icy truth of how he would go through with the plans if she were to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Enjoying kissing Drake she had thought that it would be nothing but she still felt him, the love was there, it actually felt more she wondered how that was possible. She stroked his face but froze as he made that comment.

"Drake you will not speak like that, you were going to kill yourself if something happened to me" She shook her head. "I am so glad nothing happened, I love you, but now you have me forever and ever"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Drake stroked her body gently to ease her worry and discomfort. “As you wish my beloved.” Angie looks at the two of them and says, “You two should come downstairs. Brook’s father has been pacing like crazy with worry. He needs to see that you three are okay.” Drake nods and says, “We will be right down. Let Brook settle first…” Angie knew what he meant. She asks Brook with begging eyes, “Can we carry the babies down? We will be very careful…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Even in this state his touch calmed her down. She started to stand up but found herself back down. She turned to Drake wondering what he was talking about but then laughed and Angies comment. "Yeah sure, I think they are a little less fragile then a typical baby"

When they were alone she turned to Drake "Baby?" She questioned.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next