The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(for Rippednose)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(for Rippednose) - Page 2 Empty Re: (for Rippednose)

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Luke grabbed the sheets in both hands as Teioh thrusted into him all at once, letting out a loud scream, forgetting about anybody else who might be in the house. Taking it almost completely dry hurt, but he was counting on the brunette to take away that pain, at least for a while. He clenched his teeth together as the taller male pulled out, seeming to have more difficulties with that than was normal, before slamming right back in, causing him to scream again. He let go of the sheets as he was turned over, grabbing them once again as he was pounded into, letting out the odd scream, either wordless, a curse, or Teioh's name.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Teioh let out the occasional grunt and moan as he continued with what he was doing. He thought it was getting much easier to slide himself in and out of Luke and he looked down and was sure he saw the faintest hint of blood on his cock as he pulled it out, not that he really cared, it wasn't like it really affected him in anyway, he would still be able to walk tomorrow.

Revelation looked over at the stairs as he heard someone close the door, surprised to find Ana making her way careful down the steps, he couldn't help but notice she looked almost scared, and Revelation thought for a moment Teioh had forced her to come down here to get him for something. He spun his chair around looking away from the work he had been doing as he waited for the girl to speak. Instead she walked right over to Revelation and grabbed the sleeve of his shirt, "Revelation, someone's screaming upstairs. I think Teioh's hurting them." she said quietly sounding genuinely upset and scared. Revelation was almost shocked by the girl's innocence, it was almost hard to believe she had grown up around Teioh. Revelation stood up, "I'll go see what's happening, you don't have to worry." he said in a quiet voice walking out of the basement and up the stairs hearing the screams as he stepped onto the main floor. He glared up the stairs at Teioh's door before walking up the stairs and opening the door without hesitating. He glared at Teioh and Luke, not really caring what they were doing, "Do you want me to explain S&M to your little sister? Shut the fuck up, you're freaking her out." he said.

Teioh stopped, his dick in Luke to the hilt as he gaped at his brother. He felt terrible all of a sudden. He bit his lip and looked down at Luke's back, he should have been a little more wary of his sister. The last thing he wanted to do was scar her. "Sorry." he practically felt himself going limp at the thought of his sister crying because of him. Revelation closed the door behind him as he left and Teioh didn't move, aside from draping himself over Luke's back and letting out a sigh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Luke continued his screaming, clinging to the bed as he was pounded into mercilessly. He had a feeling he was going to be hurting a hell of a lot the next day, but at the moment it was far from his mind. He heard the door open and he stopped screaming, looking up with wide eyes. He was panting into the sheets, looking up at a not very happy looking Revelation. For a moment he thought his eyes were messing with him, showing who he wanted to see while having sex, until he started speaking. He instantly felt guilty, since he was the one making all the noise. He was silent as Teioh laid himself over him, and he let out an answering sigh, mixed in with his panting, unsure of what to do now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Teioh pulled out of Luke and sat back, his erection starting to go limp again. He noticed a thin trail of blood seep out of the blonde's ass but didn't say anything, maybe he had over done it slightly. He sat back down and rubbed his head. "I just lost all my drive. I swear he's the only person in the world who can actually turn me off...talking about my little sister, not much of a help." he said with a sigh looking at Luke, "But if you want to continue you can get me in the mood again and we can jerk off, but I think sex is out of the question for now." he said shaking his head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Luke winced slightly as Teioh pulled out, rolling over and sitting up, wincing again. He couldn't believe he had had a little girl listening to him scream while he had sex with her brother. "Umm, yeah, no I think I'm good. Revelation is very good at turning people off" he sighed, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. He couldn't believe Revelation had managed to turn him off anyways. But something like that was rather awkward, so he figured it shouldn't be much of a surprise.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Teioh nodded, "Alright." he practically sighed, "Why don't you go have a shower and get yourself cleaned up, you're bleeding a little bit." he said motioning with his chin to the door. Teioh had a feeling that Revelation was going to have a few 'words' with him later and he wasn't going to get out of it without a few bruises, but he was already looking forward to the make up sex so it didn't really matter to him. At the immediate moment though if anything he felt rather frustrated, he just wanted to get off once, and even that had been ruined by his brother's bad mood. He leaned back and let out another sigh closing his eyes and thinking, completely comfortable simply lying there naked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Luke sighed and nodded, getting to his feet with some difficulty, slipping on his boxers just to be safe. "I'll see you soon then" he said before leaving the room, closing the door behind him and limping to the bathroom. He fiddled with the shower to get a desireable temperature before dropping his boxers and stepping in, washing away the blood and sweat left behind. He shifted his weight often, not finding it very comfortable to stand with his weight anywhere at the moment. He kept the shower short, getting out as soon as he felt clean, turning off the taps and grabbing a clean towel, drying himself off.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 am

Teioh half waved as Luke left the room, once the door clicked shut he decided that he needed some form of release, even though masturbating was his least favourite way, it would work. He worked his cock over with his hand getting it hard again. It didn't take him long to finish though as he grabbed a tissue from the table next to his bed even as he still heard the shower going in the bathroom next to his room. He came with a grunt into the tissue before quickly chucking it into the garbage next to his bed. He stood up and pulled on his underwear and pants and walked out of the room opening the door and stepping into the bathroom. "He had to interrupt right as it was getting good didn't he?" he said with a smirk. "We're going to have to make up for this sometime, don't you think?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Luke was just pulling his boxers on when the door opened, and his head snapped up to see Teioh, which was a bit of a relief. He wouldn't have doubted Revelation to come and yell at him while getting out of the shower. He grinned slightly, laughing at his words. "Mhmm. Sounds good" he agreed. He grabbed the towel he had been using and quickly rubbed it through his hair, the colour an even darker blonde than normal thanks to the water. He pushed it all back from his face, which only worked since it was wet, and he limped to the bathroom door, going to get the rest of his clothes.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Teioh laughed slightly before he stepped out of the room after Luke. He watched the blond walked back to his room but Teioh made his way downstairs. It was surprisingly quiet and he couldn't help but be a little worried. He walked to the door and saw a note from his brother saying he was taking Ana over to a friends house because she didn't want to stay there. Teioh sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He stepped into the living room and sat down at the piano idly pressing keys a simple song flowing through his fingers. He knew Tyson knew he was good with the piano, but he didn't know if Luke knew. He would find out if he didn't.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Luke grabbed his pants off of the floor, hearing Teioh's footsteps going down the stairs. Pulling his jeans on, followed by his t-shirt, he shook his head, allowing the wet hair to fall where it normally did, not wanting it to dry funny. He walked down the stairs after Teioh, hearing the piano music from upstairs and thinking for a moment that the brunette had put on a CD or something, until he saw the taller male at the piano, playing a relatively simple song. "Tyson told me you play really well" Luke commented, walking into the room. Tyson had actually said that Teioh was amazing at it, and had gone on and on about how amazing, but he didn't need to say that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Teioh didn't look up as Luke spoke, he didn't find that surprising. The brothers seemed close it made sense for them to share information like that. "Yeah, I guess." He said with a smile, he motioned for Luke to come sit down on the bench as he got up to look through the folders of music on the bookshelf next to the piano. "You play to right? That's what your brother said, you know, when he took my instrument from me in music class. Remind me to teach him something different so I can have my piano back I don't like the French Horn." he said with a laugh as he picked a book off the shelf and sat back down, flipping through it to find a piece of music. Choosing the song Hand in Hand, he liked how it challenged him, or at least it had he was much better at it now. "Can you turn the pages for me, it's like 6 pages long." he said cracking his fingers.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Luke stepped forward when he was motioned to, sitting down on the bench and looking at the older male choosing music. "Yeah, not very well though. Tyson's better than I am" he said, giving a laugh. He had of course heard the whole story about how reluctant Teioh was to give up the piano. He didn't know how willing his twin would be to learn a new instrument, but Teioh could try if he really wanted the piano back. "Umm, sure" Luke replied, eyes crossing the music, which looked simple at first, but seemed to get harder, and he wondered just how bad it was, six pages long and all.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Teioh nodded as he put his hands to the keys taking a short breath, his eyes not straying from the music as he began to play. Starting with a loud bass note with his left hand he started a repetitive pattern of sixteenth notes with his right hand before starting with the melody in the higher ranges of the bass clef with his left hand. After a while the melody he played with his right dipped and switched with his left and the melody started up again with his right. Near the end of the first page he stuck his tongue out slightly, knowing that it got quite a bit difficult on the second and third page. He waited for Luke to turn the page for him as he neared the end of the page knowing only the first few bars off by heart, he wondered briefly how impressed Luke was with his playing so far.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Luke read the music along with the taller brunette beside him, so that he would know when to turn the page. He raised an eyebrow as the music went on, remaining silent as the music got more complicated, but Teioh played it easily. He was impressed already, knowing he would have struggles with the song if he tried, unless he played it extremely slowly. He turned the page when Teioh got to the end of the first one, not wanting to mess up his only job. Tyson would make fun of him forever if he managed to screw up turning the page for someone playing piano.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Teioh continued to play as the music got harder and harder humming along slightly as his eyes continuously flicked from his hands to the music in front of him. He himself was quite pleased with how he was doing with this song, he hadn't done anything wrong that he knew of maybe a few timing errors with the tuplets but nothing to noticeable if it didn't bother him. He let out a hum of a laugh as he continued to play starting to have more fun as he moved his hands exaggeratedly lifting his fingers way farther off the keys then they probably should have gone. The notes meant to be loud he played even louder then that and when he was playing soft notes he leaned in closely to his hands and practically stared down his fingers as he jumped like deer from note to note. He slurred in a more exaggerated fashion sliding his entire hand across the keys instead of playing them normally. He was having fun though, if there was one thing he could get off of aside from sex it was definitely the piano.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Luke followed along with the music, looking at Teioh every once and a while, unable to help it as the taller male started to goof off while playing, which was a bit of a shock. He wouldn't be able to play that while concentrating solely on the music, let alone messing around while doing it. He wondered if Tyson had seen anything like that from Teioh before, and he made a note to ask him later. "How the hell do you do that?" he asked with a laugh, disbelief clear in his voice. He turned the page when he needed to, making sure he was paying attention enough to know when he was supposed to.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Teioh shook his head at the question, closing his eyes and almost losing his place. "What a question." he said, he had been able to talk while playing for quite sometime now, "I'm just so comfortable with this instrument that do stuff like this. If I knew the song really well I could play it with my back to the piano." He said, he had proven that only to Ana before but she had found it amusing. He glanced through the current page which was the end of the song. He went into the fourth last bar and went into the tuplets getting to the glissando he put both hands on the beginning key and practically dragged himself up across the instrument and with the last note he spread his arms out hitting the low and high notes in a very exaggerated manner. He laughed, "I can do pretty much anything when I play." he said turning to look at Luke with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Luke flicked his drying hair back away from his face, raising an eyebrow as Teioh explained. He couldn't imagine doing anything else while playing an instrument. He knew how to play the piano and the alto saxophone, and the only thing he could probably do while playing either of them is move. He laughed as the brunette all but draped himself across the piano near the end, making the ending as dramatic as he could. "Pretty much anything?" he repeated, raising an eyebrow and wondering exactly how much he had tried while playing an instrument.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Teioh laughed lightly, "You can try whatever you want." He said with a smirk turning the pages in the folder he had brought out picking a song titled '1st Mov. : Sora - Allegro con brio'. He took out all the sheets this time lining them up having a feeling he wouldn't have a person to turn the pages for him this time around. "So go ahead and try to get me to really screw up." He challenged. He took a breath as he started the song liking how this song bounced between the left and right hand. He had a feeling he knew what Luke was going to try but he decided to just wait and see hoping the pedals wouldn't be blocked to much.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Luke quirked his eyebrow again, a smirk sliding onto his own face, his mind instantly going too the gutter, just because Teioh was who he was. "Fine. Just you wait, I can pull it off" he decided, grinning. He looked at Teioh for a moment when the taller started playing the song before he slipped off the bench, glad he wasn't too tall or fat or anything, so sitting under there wasn't a problem. He was on his knees easily, trying to stay out of the way of the pedals as best he could, but he didn't really care much how that worked out. He positioned himself in front of the older male, looking up at him from under the piano so he would be able to guage his reactions. He reached one hand up, rubbing the front of Teioh's pants roughly while using the other to undo his pants.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Teioh glanced at Luke out of the corner of his eyes as the blond got on his knees under the piano. The rubbing was nothing, he had just gotten off a few minutes ago so he wasn't particularly sensitive right now. But if he went any farther, which Teioh knew he would, he may have a little trouble concentrating. "You're going to have to try a little harder then that." he said with a huffed out laugh. In the music a slow part was coming up in the song so he was pretty confident that he would be able to devy up his concentration enough to get a blow job while playing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:24 am

"Oh don't worry, I'm just getting started" Luke grinned, wondering for a moment where the other two people who were in the house were, if Teioh was okay with him doing this right now. They were probably gone somewhere then. He pulled the taller male's member out of his pants, working it over with his hands a bit, unaware that he had jacked off while he was in the shower, but it didn't matter. He licked along the underside of Teioh's cock, running his tongue right along the length. He was convinced he could get the brunette to mess up at some point.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 am

Teioh moaned a small shudder passing through his shoulders, glad he was at the slowest part of the song for this initial contact. He knew he didn't have to worry about much aside from a few chromatic 16th notes here and there, he was going to have more trouble with timing on the 16th and dotted eighths and quarters if anything. He knew he was getting hard it was natural for him, and he was sure this could get difficult. "Come on, still nothing." he said with a laugh. Going onto the fourth page of the song already, maybe he was playing it a little faster then he should but it was a 7 page long song he didn't blame himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Luke laughed slightly at the moan, glad he was at least getting some sort of reaction. He gave Teioh's hardening member another long lick before closing his lips over the head, sucking on it lightly before moving his head down. He was a bit of an ameture, but he caught on quickly, so he at least knew what he was doing. The song sounded pretty easy at this point, but it had looked pretty long, so he was sure it would get harder. He had no idea how long the taller male could keep up playing well while getting a blow job, but he didn't expect it to be very long.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next