The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

3 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

Post by Scylothia Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

Suddenly, like some scene from a fishy horror film, a very mischievous and good-mooded vixen grabbed his waist and pulled her delicious husband down with her. She pulled him into a deep underwater kiss, then pulled him back to the surface, kicking away quickly in case he tried anything.
"It'll be evening soon. make it much nicer to go outside. maybe we can have our dinner up on the plateau."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 am

((lmfao , fishy horror film? XD. gee making me wonder what da heck you been watching missy.))

He barely jolted from her touch around his waist and even knew it was coming when she pulled him under so he was quick to pull in a breath of air before hand, the deep underwater kiss was a delight he wouldn't mind repeating again as he kissed her back before he was dragged back to the surface. Laughing as she kicked away from him he shoved his wet hair out his face and flicked droplets of water from his ears." mmmmm tease. heh, never even heard you in the water, your getting damn good at that."

He couldn't surpress the pleased grin on his face as he washed up and watched her for any other mischevious action's she may do." well as long as we don't have another one of those sudden sand storms and such, i am well up to having dinner outside on the plateau. question is.. what would we like to eat?. i can make a number of things. ranging from sweet and sour chicken or pork to steak's. " once he was washed off he sat down in an area where he was only waist deep in the water and just watched his lovely little vixen. He got the feeling that most others underestimated her by her size..Frankly that is one huge mistake that would be the down fall of those unfortunate others. " mmmmm.. or seafood would be nice.. i think i can manage to procure some shrimp and such if i do a little planer jumping to another area that sell's it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:30 pm

((hehe, not watching, reading. a book review))

Scy's core had clenched eagerly from the heat of that underwater kiss, and as she surfaced she was still a bit rosy, and there was wetness between her thighs that wasn't from the water.
She blushed and grinned again upon his compliment as she sat on the ledge for a minute. "Mmm, why thank you, my love. I've been practicing my foxy stealthiness.
She dipped her legs in the water, and smiled. "Mmmm... sweet and sour pork? Or pepper beef sound yummy. I'm not much of a seafood person as a rule, with a few exceptions."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:52 pm

He grinned as he turned to stare at her , looking her over slowly , easily smelling her arousal as he moved closer. " mmm the pepper one sounds better.so i do believe we can do that one. " he flicks some water at her as he comes up closer to her, nuzzling her neck and sliding both hands between her thighs, ever so slowly pushing them wider open." mmmm and someone smells delicious you know.. could always eat you for dinner"

he grins, teasing her as he nipped her chin." and your blushing again hah, love it when i can make you blush , just down right adorable. .. now mmmmm we have someone in the basement and plans well made out. do we need to practice anything?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Scy didn't miss a beat. "Mmmm, but how can you eat yourself for dinner? Sounds painful. I don't know if I could handle eating my delicious-smelling husband." she teased, throwing that little joke right back at him.
She enjoyed the sight of him pushing her legs apart, but she played along and pulled him to her, nibbling his jaw.
"Hmm.. No, I think we've got it."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 pm

He laughed and slid one had up her inner thigh , his knuckles lightly brushing against her private area, just lightly before he pulled his hand away, teasing her." heh not physically eat you.. err least not in the painful way . " grinned, arching a brow at her own teasing." oh i am sure you could handle it. " he leans forward and lightly nips her collar bone before straightening up and allowing her to nibble on his jaw." mmmmm you sure? i would really like to make sure everything is done before we go and do this heist."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:07 pm

She coyly ignored the stimulus to her privates, but she felt a further trickle appear from it. Kneading her fingers along her shoulders, she gave it some thought. "Hmmm. Well, there are a couple of places on that map where I have no idea how we'll slip by unnoticed. Unless foxes can generate illusions."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:10 pm

He arched a brow before grinning" its what fox fire is for love. " he leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of her hips as he leaned down and nuzzled her shoulder this time, giving a gentle nip before licking it to soothe any sting that came from it. " its easy, if for any reason whatever we do gets noticed, we can draw their attention with fox fire or ... any other fire., once their attention is snagged with , either trying to put the fire out or being too dang stunned to do anything.. we can slip in right under their noses."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

She hissed slightly at the click of his teeth upon her flesh, but not in the bad way, and she welcomed the soothing wash of his tongue over the bite--and gave him a soft, pleasant growl. She wrapped her arms around his middle invitingly and held him close to her while she listened to his devious thoughts on the matter. "Mmm I like your style of thinking, love. Let's hope though that fortune favors us, and getting won't require raising an alarm."
She nibbled his collarbone, then rested her cheek against the crook of his neck, sighing happily, once again thanking her deities that he'd become hers.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 pm

He squirmed as she nibbled his collar bone before wrapping his arms around her and rubbing her back lazily. trying to hold his urges back a bit, since they shouldn't be messing around all the time when they needed to plan." mmm well if all goes well. it will be fine. have a little faith will ya?. "

leaning back and looking her over he grinned" now then. is there anything you wish to do that does not involve getting hot and heavy?.. i think we did enough of that within that last few days "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm

"Hehe, oh I have faith." she grinned, then splashed some water one him. She'd get him later.

~~~~

Scy pulled a Muslim shawl about her, and now blended right in. She crossed her arms, tail twitching excitedly beneath the cloak as she waited for her reynard. It was the day of the heist--and she wanted to show him just how valuable a partner she'd be for him.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

he laughed when she splashed him , so in turn he dunked her in and spent the rest of the night enjoying just goofing off.

--------------------------------------

On the day of the heist , Kurama was amped up, tail flicking excitedly and ears twitching here and there, He was out scouting the area they where at, making sure the plan was going to go smoothly while keeping an eye out on the trail. glancing to the area she was at , taking a breath he appeared behind her. " come on , lets go. its now or never. remember, be fast yet quiet as mouse. think you can handle that?" he eyed her, looking her over slowly. she was certainly dressed for the good part, he just hoped she could pull her part off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm

She took his hand and waited for him to make the jump. "Hehe, the question is, baby, can you keep up with me?" Oh she was feisty today--it was a good thing. It meant she was raring to go.
She grinned broadly. "Let's go steal what's already been stolen."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25