The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City (mature... male, please)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Life in the City (mature... male, please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Life in the City (mature... male, please)

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:38 pm

"Because the only HOUSE i could afford would be made of cardboard," she said curtly. "It is difficult... that's my point."
She sighed, thinking. "I'm on my own here. My mother was a slave neko. I never really knew my father. I heard shouting, strange men were in the house... then gunshots. A fire broke out upstairs. My mother found me hiding and told me to run. They never made it out and I was on my own. I have no 'release papers'. It's what they'd give you if your master sets you free. I don't really belong to anyone... but in this existence... am I truly free?" She's known nothing but pain and hardship since she was orphaned.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Life in the City (mature... male, please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Life in the City (mature... male, please)

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 pm

He raised an eyebrow, hearing her outburst which made him shudder. "I know it's difficult...", he said softly, a little put off, and just thinking it was best to stay quiet now. "I am sorry...", he said softly. He wasn't really quite sure what to say. He knew that she had obviously had a rough life, but every time he brought anything up he felt he was being shouted at. He was giving serious thought to leaving at this point. He wasn't sure what to say or do, and felt very awkward as he stood there, looking around at the moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:35 pm

This wasn't something she was used to.. sharing who she was. So somethings he said kind of made her defensive. She was letting some of her guard down here. She wasn't even sure why. And right then... she didn't know what to say either.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

OOC: hello?

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3