The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature Empty Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature Moonlit( Sorry photo bucket is having problems with their picture display.)Ariel Mustang looked around her small village. She says to her Guardian (Which you could play), “I am going to get some more herbs for making medications. Will you be coming with me this time?” As a priestess, Ariel was bound to not get attached to anyone especially men. But the villagers insisted on having a guy be her protector.

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature Heise2
Edward looked over to her and smiles. "Of course I will go I am your guardian." He says with a slight laugh as he walked over grabbing his sword and sheathing it before walking back over to her. "Alright then lead the way my ladie." He says with a slight bow. He had always had a thing for her of course it was hard not too...But he kept that to him self and always would.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Ariel looked back at him as she guided him to the herbs hidden throughout the forest. Her eyes were a white color unless she was alone with him. When Ariel is around Edward, her eyes are a reddish color. Neither of them knew what that color meant when it came to her emotions. Edward is the only one who seemed to get why she was in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature Heise2

Edward smiles as he walked beside her into the woods to the various herbs in hidden places. "You sure to keep a good mental note on where all these things are." He says with a grin as he knelt down beside a patch of some of the herbs running the palm of his hand over some. Plants some of the herbs she picked really facinated him..They were all close to the same but yet different at the same time. Edward then pulled some berries out of his pocket and ate a hand full of them. He didn't know what they were but he was hungry at the time and the looked good but had a very bitter tast. Little did he know they were poision berries...He would find that out alittle later in the day
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:28 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel nodded and said, "I come out here every day to make sure the plants are grew right so I will be able to use them when I need to." She did not see him eat the berries, she was too busy geting the herbs she needed. Ariel looked at Edward as she stood uo with her arms full of herbs for healing and curing people. She did notice he had something red on his few front teeth but she did not think anything of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Edward smiles walking over to her and pulling out a bag..."Here put them in this.." He says with a smile pulling the bag open and handing them to her. "It will make them much eaiser to carry." He says with a grin as he as then turned..."Alrighty then where too next?" He asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel put the herbs in the bag and smiled. She says, "Thank you..." Ariel guided him to another patch of plants. Ariel smiles some as she saw some giant fruit growing nicely. She says, "These fruit will help with a lot of the sicknesses we have been getting. Dragon fruit is good for the body."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:31 am

He looked over at her and smiles. "There huge." He says with a laugh as he walked over inspecting them. He then stepped back slightly holding his head and closing his eyes..."Wooo now thats a bad headache." He says with a slight wince. Then when he opened his eyes if felt like the whole forest was spinning and for some reason he was halousinating. All the trees were walking and moving around..Edward then huncked over and threw up noting but a black substance. He collapsed to his kneese puking again and wincing in pain.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel got to his side and call for help. Three other men came to her aid. They carried Edward to the healing hut since Ariel did not want him trying to walk. Ariel says, "He seems to have eaten a hand full of devil's eye berries." She cut a few herbs, got a few peaices of charcole, and sturred them together until it became a creamy paste. She says, "Edward I need you to eat this. The hearbs with cure what your stomach has absorbed. The charcole with make you get sick, but it will make the posion stop getting absorbed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:57 am

Edwards face was almost turning white when he looked up at her. He didn't even notice that the three other men carried him to the hut. Darious closed his eyes his breathing getting really shallow. He then heard Ariel tell him somthing about eating the stuff she made up for him and told him that it would make him sick...He nodded and then started to eat the stuff that she gave him. Edward winced at the tast but continued to eat it. After a few minutes he closed his eyes and then started to puke once again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel made sure he ate all the paste. He kept puking the black berries and bit of blood too, but that was normal. Soon the posion was out of his system, Edward would not be able to leve the hut for a while. Ariel placed a wet cloth on his forehead, "Please be okay Edward. I don't want to lose you." Ariel still doubted her skills as a healer a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:38 am

After Edward was down puking and what not. He immediatly fell asleep as Ariel placed the cold rage on his head it soothed him greatly. Edward was out for approximatly 6 hours before his eyes came open. He looked around his vision was blurry. "Ariel?" He asks as he waited for his vision cleared. His throat burned from puking and because it was dry.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:52 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel looked at Edward as he called her name. She says, “I am right here Edward. Here you need to drink some water.” Ariel put some cold water in a glass after putting something in it to help his throat and help Edward drink it. She says, “Edward next time please ask me if the food is safe to eat, before eating something like those berries. You could have died if I had not got you here in time.” She replaced the cloth on his forehead wich now was warm, with another cold one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:57 am

Edward smiles when he hears her voice, He then nodded when she mentioned needing some water to drink. He tries to sit up up is still too weak. "I'll be sure to ask next time." He says with a smile as he lifted his head slightly and then took a drink of the water soon it was gone. He sighed contently as she placed the cold cloth back on his head. "THank you Ariel for everything." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:31 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel was happy that Edward was doing okay. The poison still did a big number on his body though. She looked over his body a moment. He was still pale even though he was a bit better. Ariel looked at Edward and said, “You’re welcome my friend. You should be better in a few days. The berries you ate are used to secretly kill people. I thought I had destroyed the seeds. I’m sorry Edward.” She felt under his chin and his throat was swollen a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Edward smiles weakly looking up too her..."Thats good...But whos going to watch over you while I'm down?" He asks her. It was easy to tell that he was worried now.."I'll get better sooner then that I promise you." He says with a smile as he closed his eyes slightly when she felt under his chin. "Just don't blame your self for my petty mistake ok." He says as he opens his eyes and looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:47 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel says, "Don't worry about me Edward. I am use to protecting myself when I need to." She got up and made another paste to put on his throat. She came back and rubbed the cold paste on his throat. Ariel says, "You won't be able to eat much soild foods. Most likely I will be feeding you braths and softened up bread. I am not sure what meats I am going to give you that you will be able to eat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:09 am

Edward smiles when she makes up another past and rubbed it on his neck, It was very soothing he then looked over at her and smiles. "I think I can handle all that." He says with a smile as he lifted his head slightly but winced slightly...His body was still very weak.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel saw him wince and helped him sit up. That way he had less chances of choking on his food. She says, "I am gonna feed you now so your body has something to help gain it's strangth back. You need to relax afterwards though and I will be checking on you every few hours or so. So no trying to sneak out of bed." Ariel got him a cold brath so it would not bother his throat and a slice of freshly made bread. She dipped the bread in the brath, let it soak in a bit so it would be easy to swallow, and slowly helped him eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 am

Edward smiles when she helped him sit up. "Thank you." He says as watched her get the broth and bread and then start feeding him. "I don't know if I can promise you that one..I might wanna go take a walk." He says with a grin knowing that he couldn't do that as of now. "I'm sorry for being such a burden...I should have been strong enough to eat thoes berries without almost dieing." He says gritting his teeth slight. He was always one to not depened on others.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:55 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel had him eating slowly so he would not get sick to his stomach. She says, "I don't mind taking care of you Edward. It kind of makes me feel like a normal person. Just a girl taking care of her closest friend." Ariel sighed some as she knew no one but her could be strong enough to handle those berries. Ariel was taught to handle any posion or sickness. Her blood had the anti-bodies that can fight anything. So if a demon were to try to eat, the toxic sicknesses would kill it as soon as it tasted her blood. She is a living death trap. She says, "The toxicen in those berries grows strong with every new year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:17 am

He smiles as he ate slowly looking and listenting to her closely. "Well I'm glade that you were around when all of this happened." He says with a grin as he continued to eat. "It's a good thing i didn't eat them a few more years from now...I would have probably died on the spot." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:34 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel looks at him and smiles some. She says, “Let me know if you get full or your stomach is starting to bother you.” She was glad to see him in a good mood. His body was looking a little better now that he was getting some right food in him. Ariel heard a knock on her door and a brutely looking man walked in. He had his arms full of food and herbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Edward smiles..."Just little more should do it." He says with a grin as he then looked up seeing the man walk in carrying a bunch of herbs. He then looked back to Ariel. "So how long do you think I'll be down?" He questioned her curiously cocking his head to the side. After a bit longer of eating he smiles. "Alright...I'm stuffed." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature MoonlitAriel looks at him and says, "I would say you will down for at least a week." She takes his food slowly after Edward said he was stuffed. She set the bowl of broth and bread somewhere where it would stay good. Ariel then took the herbs from the man. The man bowed to her and asked her, "Is there anything else you need Lady Ariel?" She says, "No but thank you for your help." The man nodded, stood up straight, and left the hut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next