The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Neo pretended to ignore what Sora was doing, but it was rare anything secretive got by her. She had sensitive senses that could pick up even a pin dropping in the next room.

"How far are we going?" she asked.

Distance mattered. If they weren't going far, she wouldn't have to blow her cover, but if they were, the cat would be out of the bag...or wolf, would be a better word.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 pm

"Far." muttered Sora quickly, swerving her head around to look at the window.

Sun is almost down, time is almost up.

Sora fiddled with her pen and suddenly stood up. "We should get going." she whispered, walking over to the window, opening it and climbing out and onto the room.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Neo followed easily, almost flipping backwards up onto the roof beside Sora.

"You seem in a bit of a rush, so I won't slow you down. Just lead the way, I'll be right behind you." She said.

She was poised and ready to go whenever Sora was. She watched her with those golden eyes and waited, almost like an animal on the hunt.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Sora laughed, lowering her head and shaking it a bit.

"Yes, princess." she murmered mockingly and took off through the air, into the forst, flying from branch to branch to branch, looking back to make sure that her agile new friend was behind her.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Neo was beside Sora, not even using her legs. She just floated next to her all the way there.

"I said not to look back. I told you I could keep up."

She was almost dancing through the air, twisting and turning, making sure she stayed with Sora and not rushing ahead.

"I sometimes prefer running, but this always works too."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Sora shrugged off what Neo did and sighed.

"Right, lets go then." she mumbled, runnding again, breaking some branches along the way.

They arroived at the clearing and Sora studied it quietly from the top of the tree.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Neo balanced herself beside Sora. She was smart enough to know why they couldn't just go down there, carefree.

She knew that the current times were no place to play. She was even surprised a place like this existed far from where she dwelled. After a while she finally whispered, almost too soft to hear.

"What shall we do?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Sora waited a moment to think, pndering to herself what kind of danger lukred down there in the dark.

"..Wait here." she said and jumped down into the darkness, a growl errupting as soon as her feet hit the ground.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Neo crouched in the tree, hidden from sight. She'd heard the growl, but she could not do anything unless it posed a threat.

"Sora..." she looked around, trying to spot the creature, but could only see a dark shape.

It lurked from tree to tree, unsure of who was in the forest. Neo had a feeling it could smell her, but thought it was Sora. It was curious, but at the same time scared and unsure.

Neo stared at the shape and willed it to leave, hoping the message would chase it away, but she normally needed eye contact or physical touch and since she didn't feel like jumping onto a strange beast, she could only watch and wait.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:04 pm

The best from the shadows approaches Sora, causing her to bend her knees and open her arms at her sides and yelled at it "Come at me, bro!".

She thing lunged for her and she jumped at it, attacking the thing, tearing it apart with her hands and teeth.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Neo landed next to her and smacked Sora's hand.

"Sora!" she gasped.

She looked at what was left and sighed. She held her head over the space and covered it in flowers.

"Well, it can't be helped. It did attack, though yelling 'Come at me, bro' at a scared animal would provoke it."

Neo gave a sad smile, but looked away from the gathered flowers.

"How did you do that? I've never seen a human with such strength."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Sora hid her sadistic grin behind a mask of pink, layering her face.

"I was...I've had experience in fighting things, Neo, dalring." she said, smiling.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Neo sighed, and shook her head.

"You have a past. That's all there is to it."

Neo sighed, and lied down in the grass, rolling back and forth. She could feel her skin glowing as she ran her hands over it.

She looked at Sora and blushed, suddenly feeling ridiculous.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Sora snickered and started to walk around the clearing, amking sure they were alone.

"Yeah, I supposed.." she whispered to herself, low, so Neo couldn't hear her.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Neo sat up and turned to look behind her. There was something watching them. Not an animal. It was an actual person.

She stood, growling, her shoulders shaking. A light surrounded her. She knew this aura.

"Hey guys...it's that girl from before." a voice called.

Four boys came out of the woods. All were wearing the Academy's uniform. Neo stopped her glowing. She didn't want them to find out her secret, but she couldn't let them just keep harassing her.

"You know, you're really not supposed to be out....here...." one stopped. "Holy shit...Sora. Wow. I didn't think freaks liked being outside."

Neo snarled at him, moving to stand beside Sora.

"Ooh...looks like the new comer wants to fight."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Sora snickered before even turning around, knowing exactly who it was.

"Kaji.." she murmuered, spinning on her heels to face him. "The incontrolable flame." continued the girl, haughtily walking towards him.

"What do you want, freak?" called another voice from behing the black-haired boy. Sora shrugged it off as rocks began to be thrown at her. She created gusts of wind to keep them off her, agile as a lizard.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 pm

"This is getting hopeless. Throw the big one."

Taking the advice, one boy started to struggle until a large boulder flew passed him and at the girls.

Neo stepped in front of Sora. Hr eyes began to glow white as the boulder suddenly stopped in front of her face. She flicked it and it flew back at them.

"Go away." she growled, her voice had dropped many octaves, into a sexy, but deadly tone.

They did so, screaming FREAK as they vanished.

Neo calmed her fury, taking deep breaths. She turned to Sora and smiled.

"I'll assume you're all right. I'm very happy to know your skills are advanced enough to stop solid rocks."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Sora couldn't help it now, what she thought was true, all of her theroies were true!

She got on one knee and bowed her head "My lady.." she whispered, her voice quaking.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Neo looked down at the humbled figure before her.

"I guess the secret is out." she sighed.

She took Sora's hand and helped her to her feet.

"Don't worry so much about formalities. If you act that way, everyone at the academy will know and...well it won't end well." she explained.

It couldn't be helped. Putting on a show like that, no matter how small it may have been, definitely gave her away.

"Forgive me if I scared you in any way. You don't need to be afraid of me."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Sora shook her head and coughed several times before lying down on the grass, folding her hands over her chest.

"It's fine, ma'am, it really is...I mean, Neo." she said, stuttering to correct herself.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:08 pm

She tilted her head and smiled. The people around here were funny.

"You know, you're the first person I've come across who recognized me. I've been mingling with everyone on Earth for a while and you're the first to figure it out."

She sat beside her on the grass, sighing and letting her head fall back. That sigh parted all the clouds so she could see the stars.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Sora stared at the moon and replied to the girl.

"I'm just like that.." she whispered, as if thinking back on something important.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

"Sora...you're mind is elsewhere." she sang.

She stared at thee moon as well, feeling a disturbance inside her.

"If you'll excuse me." she said, taking off her jacket and tossing it over Sora's face. "Don't peek."

She hid behind some trees and removed her clothes. She took a deep breath and changed.

When she stepped into the clearing, she was a white wolf of unnatural size. She was almost ten feet tall and this was considered her small form. Her golden eyes remained the same.

She lied back down on the grass and rolled over a few times.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:30 am

Sora nodded and closed her eyes whilst the girl left.

She heard something and glanced over to see what it was, hoping it wasn't Neo.

Doing a doubletake, Sora was slackjawed by the beast approaching her. "Jesus!" she exclaimed, struggling to get to her feet. "N-NEO!" cried the human, a pleading tone in her voice.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 am

Neo sat down, wagging her tail.

"Sora! Don't look so freaked out." The voice was Neo's, but it was coming out of nowhere. The wolf whined, flattening her ears.

She lied down and put her butt in the air playfully, still wagging her tail.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next