The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

2 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 41 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 11:34 am

she groaned as he bit harder, teasing her more but she was already relaxing again from the climax, flushing brightly she looked at him from half closed eyes as he moved back. '' mmm nope. definitely not in a begging mood. gotta try harder then that love'' mumbled, squirming lightly as she watched him, giving him a challenge and was now thinking she probably shouldn't have done that.

reaching up she lightly tugged on a strand of his hair and grinned. '' think i am just asking for a heap of trouble i guess'' she had to admit it, he was damn good.and she was just wanting to see what else he had.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 41 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 12:10 pm

He smirked slighty as he looked to her..."Alright then...But your asking for it..." He says with a grin as he took one of her legs propping it up on his shoulder before kissing down her thigh as he continued to torment her with the toys..."Your asking for it." He grinned as he looked to her his fangs then nearly doubled in size before sinking them into her inner thigh alot deeper then normal but hitting even stronger pleasure nerves.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 12:18 pm

she arched a brow as he lifted her leg up , squirming a little at his words'' i know i am asking for it, might regret it. maybe.. '' grinned, giving him an innocent look., she watched him before her e yes widened as she saw his fangs double in size.. '' oh now hold on one minute Sin don't you .. holly freaking cow!" sucked in a breath as he sank them in deeper then he had before in her thigh, crying out from the extreme pleasure she buried her fingers in his hair again , trying her best not to squirm as she nearly climaxed again. '' ok ok ok you win!" she didn't know how much longer she would last from all his teasing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 12:25 pm

He grinned as he moved back healing the wounds..."I wanna hear you say it." He says with a grin as he continued to tease her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 12:37 pm

she flushed brightly and eyed him'' say what?.. i already said you win'' mumbled, squirming still against his hold., her thigh still feeling sensitive from his bite. and the toys that he was using on her. '' i am not saying anything else other then that." . tugging on a strand of hair again she slowly relaxed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 pm

He grinned.."alright I guess thats good enough." he says with a wink as he pulled the vibrator out rubbing her clit with it yet again before sitting it aside leaning up and nipping her lip before reaching down grabbing him self and pushing into her with a groan..."woo I can feel that vibrator in your ass." he grinned as he then started to thrust into her fast and hard
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 pm

she groaned as he pulled the toy out, teased her again with it before next thing she knew he was pushing himself into her, though she silently admitted that he felt way better than that toy.arching a brow at his reaction she nearly laughed but was cut off on another moan of pleasure as he began to thrust hard and fast into her.all thoughts of what she had been about to say where completely gone.using the sides of the tub to keep holding on to she wrapped her legs around his waist. thankfull that she hadnt filled the tub up all the way. " bloody wicked devil you are."

((sorry i didnt post sooner. its memorial day weekend and i got left a huge mess to clean up.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 8:33 am

He grinned as he continued to pound into her..."Hmmmmm I can be." He groaned as he his thrusts grew even faster and harder. He then leaned up kissing her deeply biteing his tongue and letting his blood flow into her mouth.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 2:02 pm

she groaned louder as she arched against you'' like hell, you already are, there is no i can be about it." hissed out, pushing her hips up against his harder the more faster he got. kissing him back deeply, he shocked her when she tasted his blood flowing in her mouth , giving a low growl, his blood sparking her hunger a little she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back more deeply enjoying his taste.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 2:40 pm

He groaned as she pushed back into him harder. He then grinned as he kissed her back just as deeply his thrusts picking up the pace even more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 2:48 pm

she gasped and moaned loudly against his mouth, raking her nails down his back as her climax hit hard and fast, making her jerk against him again , breaking away from the kiss and burying her face against his neck, moaning against his skin as she held on to him tightly ., thinking that he was actually trying to kill her with sex, laughing at that thought she nipped his neck before sinking his fangs in deep and hard.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 2:54 pm

He groaned as she climaxed wrapping around him tightly before nuzzling his neck..he then felt her fangs sink into his neck making him hit a huge climax...."ohhhh fucking hell!!" he groaned deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 2:59 pm

she groaned against the bite as she felt him hit his own climax, squirming under him she slowly relaxed, taking a swallow or two of his blood before healing the bite, smiling as she leaned back, licked her lower lip and lightly nipped his lip'' mmm now i am tired, think you killed me. '' teased, squirming a little as she looked up at him, that blasted toy still working on her backside.. ''' think we have had enough fun for one day babe''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 3:52 pm

He grinned as she moved back.."hmm I agree....im actually tired now.." he says with a laugh as he slowly pulled out of her before pulling the vibrator out of her as well..."hmm I think im gonna enjoy you being a vampire." he winked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 4:00 pm

she bit her lip as he pulled out, removed the toy which allowed her to sit up and grab the poof ball and soaped it up, laughing softly she looked up at him. '' really now? see i am already enjoying it, even though i know i had said i wouldn't... but i think i am seeing most of the upsides to this. '' reaching over she began to wash his body lazily '' heh , especially if we have loads of fun nights like this. which i think Lloyd may object too, heh might get in the way of my work you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 7:52 pm

He grinned .."well im glade you are enjoying it ." he says with a smile as she began to wash his body ..."oh we will..." he winked as he cocked his head to the side...."since your newly turned he may not make you work for a while." he sayS..."cant have ya jumping every human you come across."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 28, 2011 6:11 am

she frowned, rinsing him off with a cup she dipped into the water and slowly poured it on him. '' oh? but what about this man or whatever who is trying to cause problems?.., gotta remember i was aware while you and him where talking.. i could hear things. and i am not stupid.. something is going on and i want to know.. '' leaning back once he was completely rinsed off she soaped the little poof again so she could wash herself. looking at him after now and then as she relaxed'' though a vacation does sound good .. mind you . i could use one and i seriously don't want to jump every person i come across."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 28, 2011 8:38 am

He grinned as she washed him off...."He can wait alittle bit...I mean theres noth anything me or my brother could do single handedly." He says with a smile as he eyed her..."You jsut don't worry about it Babe." He says with a smile as he leaned over taking the soap and rag from her kissing her softly as she started to wash her off as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 28, 2011 2:31 pm

she blinked, letting him take the soap and rag from her before relaxing and let him wash her . '' mmm now see your getting all cocky on me again hun, if you get hurt doing something i am going to be pissed you know. '' grinned, poking him playfully. . '' so tell me about this guy? . and don't tell me not to worry cause i am always going to worry . its my job remember?" she was enjoying this, them washing each other and such , she never had anything like that in a very long time. .. '' you know.. this is still a little strange to me.. i want to go out."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 29, 2011 1:34 am

he grinned looking to her..."it takes alot to kill me babe....stake to the heart won't kill me...." he says as he eyed heR..."he is just a major pain in the ass...." he says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side..."you sure?...i mean I may have to restrain you if you attacked someone"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 29, 2011 6:28 am

she arched a brow'' well the major pain in your ass needs to be taken care of. '' teased, poking him lightly as she rinsed off.. '' mmm good , means i won't have to worry about you dieing on me. '' leaning forward she nipped his lip , smiling a litle at him.. '' i want to go out hun, doesn't mean i have to go out where there is alot of people. there are open parks at night, i can get some fresh air there. . but its up to you , considering i trust you to keep things going smoothly with me when we go out. i know i am new at this and i may have a bit of... trouble controlling myself. which is why i got you "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 am

He grinned nodding his head..."alright then...we will go to the park." he days with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her..."you'll always have me babe." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 pm

kissing him back she smiled, reaching over to move the box out of the way before getting up out of the tub , grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body '' mmm .question though.. '' she glanced at him.. '' turned by you... think i will be able to walk in the daylight?" chewing her lower lip she leaned her hip against the bathroom counter.thats what she was worried about.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm

He stood up out of the water grabbing a towl as well..."thats the thing be and Lloyd are worried about....but there's a strong possibility you will be able too." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 30, 2011 7:37 am

she arched a brow slightly , thinking it over before smiling.. " well , only one way to find out right?. and don't go all worrying about me and stuff, i can take care of myself and you know it." poked his bare chest lightly before grinning, '' i am enjoying myself so hush. i don't want to think about something that can make me all depressed.. now hurry up and get dressed. i wanna go out. " she was eager to test herself out, well her abilities really , just as long as she wasn't around others, she would be fine.

turning away from him she went into the room and dug around for clean clothing in her bag, finding a tight fit low hip riding black jeans, she tossed them on the bed before picking out her underwear, a set, black lacy thong with a black lacy bra that she quickly wiggled into, pulling the pants on and buttoning them she dug around before finding a long sleeved cream colored blouse, silk, with a low cut neckline, slipping that over her head and over her chest now as she pushed each arm through the sleeves, she straightened , then pulled her hair out from under it so she could dry it and brush it, once that was done she glanced around for her boots. " you know.. .. i think i can live with the whole liquid diet.... might take me a while.. i don't really like the idea of biting anyone, well other then you cause its fun and you taste really damn good. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next