The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

((I gotta go..cya ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:51 pm

((awww nuuuu, to bed or home?))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Your welcome...And fine what ever keeps be from getting staked." He says as he eyed her when she waved her hand infront of his eyes..."Hehe sorry" He says with a chuckle.."Blood in a glass with a straw would be fine....I guess." He says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 pm

((yay your backsies XD ))

She rolled her eyes'' my luck to get a pervy vamp. '' she mumbled before going up the stairs for a little bit. there was alot of swearing and the sounds of things opening and closing before she came back down with a glass full of the dark liquid. technically it was synthetic blood. not rat. and she just mixed in a few drops of her own to get him to think it was the real deal.

Eyeing him agian she held the glass up to his nose, she had even gotten it warmed up for him, '' i don't trust you as far as i can throw you so a straw is all you get. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly shaking his head at all the noise up stairs. When she came back down he eyed her as she walked over to him and then held the glass to his nose.."I guess it will suffice." He says as looked to her..."You know having my hands tied up makes thinks difficult..." He says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 pm

she snorted'' i am not stupid, its why i am holding it for you . '' she took the straw and angled it enough for him to get his lips on it. '' had too many vampires try that trick on me in the past. you want your arms untied, i take your hands off.. or you just sit like this and have me hold the cup for you. '' she was definitely not trusting this one. he was too sneaky , well from the feeling she got.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 pm

He sighed..."I tried." He says as he took the straw into his mouth and sipped on it..."This actually isn't too bad." He says as he drank more untill the glass was empty..."Alright that should be good until morning tomorrow night I suppose." He says as he looked to her..."I think Ill keep my hands thank you." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 pm

she grinned '' smart move'' she waited for him to finish before she put the glass down. before moving away from him, keeping a wary eye on him, getting too friendly with this one could be bad. '' suppose you will just have to wait till tomorrow for more.. though there is no guarantee i would be here tomorrow. your friends may keep me busy and such in hunting them down. '' she glanced around before looking up the stairs.. suppose i should leave you be then. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 pm

He looked to her and grinned as she moved away from him...."Won't be here...So I'm gonna starve...I see how it is." He muttered as he looked to her..."Ok....So why kill them and not me.....Your a very confusing person." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 pm

she frowned before arching a brow, fingering the blade at her hip as she went to stand in front of him, leaning close, '' well if you want to complain about it i can easily remedy it.. i mean.. don't exactly have to keep you alive. in fact i could get into alot of trouble if they found out i didn't kill you. but hey if you truly want to complain or die i will easily accomadate you. '' she shoved him back on the cot and sat on him, using one hand to hold him by his throat as the other undid the strap that held the blade.. '' really though all they need is your fangs to prove you where taken out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:30 pm

He looked to her when she moved infront of him. He swallowed slightly before blinking when she shoved him back and sat on him rendering him helpless seeing as his hands were tied behind his back. When her hand moved to his throat his eyes looked down seeing her other undoing the strap that held the blade. He swallowed..."Please....I don't wanna die...And if you take my fangs they take a month to grow back...." He says as he looked to her clearly scared now.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 pm

That confused her even more, her movements stilled as she studied him, trying to see if he was sincere or not, she had never known a vampire to beg, let alone plead for his life.. leaning close she studied his eyes, trying to figure out if he was duping her or not. '' why are you so different from the others? '' she wanted to know. vampires where supposed to be ruthless not... scared little beings. and he certainly had the look of fear on him, if she was sure he was capable of it he would probably pee himself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:38 pm

He looked to her confused now..."What...What do you mean...I kill like they do...Just not so violently." He says cocking his head to the side. "I don't know....Just please don't kill me..." He says as he looked up at her before glancing back at the knife. He was serious..He didn't wanna die...There was so much he hadn't got to do or try
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 pm

she scowled slightly '' not what i meant.. most won't even beg for a chance to do something. they are too damn cocky and think i can't kill them, '' atleast her hand moved away from t he knife this time as she checked his collar to make sure it was good and tight on the latch, it had a small lock on it just in case. '' why shouldn't i kill you ? give me some good reason's and maybe i will let you live. . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:47 pm

He looked to her and then shook his head..."I have no reason to be cocky...I was just turned...Hell I'm still trying to figure all this out my self...." He says relaxing some when her hand moved away from the knive...."I don't know...Just please don't...I'll do anything.." He syas as he looked to her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:54 pm

'' anything?" that perked her curiousity though she didn't know why, what could she want from a vampire?, a newborn at that.. sighing she leaned up slightly before looking him over, taking a chance she leaned down again and slowly began to unhook the mouth piece'' don't make me regret doing this.. hell i don't even know why i am doing this.. its against all the rules. if you bite me i swear i will rip all your teeth out once a month the moment they grow back. '' she would too, she had the pliers to do so.

Once the mouth piece was unhooked she removed it to see what he would do. '' do you have family ? or friends? anyone that would miss you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 pm

He looked to her..."Anything..." He says as he looked to her. He was supprised when she moved to unhook the mouth peice..."I would like to keep my teeth too..Geesh whats up with you and taking things away..." He says as he looked to her. When she moved the mouth peice away his fanges elongated slightly..."THey were starting to ache..." He muttered as he then looked to her...."No I was homeless...And the first night I killed all of my friends..." He says..

((I gotta crash gotta work tomorrow))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:02 am

((awws ok. sleep well ))

she grinned.. '' because taking things away is painful and can easily teach a lesson . so hush and don't complain.. well geez. even homeless ones have family off somewhere.. '' she mumbled'' most just don't talk no more which is why i ask.. .. well atleast no one with recognize you. '' she watched his fangs a little before shrugging.. '' well that bit is not supposed to be comfortable you know. '' she still kept him held down with her one hand on his throat, though not hard. just firm as she reached over carefully to push his lip up a little to get a better look at the fangs. '' then again your the first i have tried that on. glad it works. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 am

He looked to her and nodded his head..."Yes I guess that is true." He says as he then shook his head..."Nope my parents were killed in a mugging..." He says as he looked to her.."I just never went back home." He says..."I know its not...But I was told it can be depending on where you bite...I jsut havent had enough experience to try." He says as he watched her push his lip up alittle getting a better look.."I can make them longer." He says with a grin.

((Gotta run to town ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 am

(( aww darn it lol ))

she frowned'' i didn't ask about what happens where you bite... though now that you brought it up , its a bit interesting..'' she blinked at his comment on making them longer'' really ? , huh well i guess thats a bit handy, can't have them long all the time i guess or you will end up biting yourself. '' she mumbled, eyeing his fangs again, wondering if she should even let him but she was interested. considering when she first saw them she was surprised by how little they where. then again the vampires she went up against probably had theirs out completely,. would explain alot. '' alright, maike them longer.. '' she moved her hand away out of reach of his fangs just in calse he tried anything stupid or what he would think as cute. '' and you have no siblings? .. only child.. well it could happen.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 am

He looked to her..."I know I was just sayin" he says with a chuckle..."yup can make them longer." He then grinned when she told him to make them longer.."alright then." he says watching her hand move away. His fangs then grew longer.."see." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 am

she gave a slight grin at the little slur of the word when he talked with his fangs longer. obviously there was a down side to long fangs.. '' huh no wonder some of them sound like they have a lisp. kinda hard to work around those suckers huh'' she eyed them a bit. they where long but not ridiculously long.

He had peeked her curiousity though as she eyed him over. '' well what did you mean exactly on how it depends on how you bite?.. like a quick kill or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 am

He looked to her and then grinned making them down size..."Yes they are hard to talk with.." He says as he then grinned more at her next question..."No a quick kill...If I bite you the right way it can damn near throw you into orgasm." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 am

She flushed brightly at that as she sat up immediately narrowing her eyes at him. She found that extremely hard to believe and she was not about to test that theory considering he could kill her the moment his fangs sank in. '' try it and that bit goes right back in, just warning you.. ''

Thinking of a bit safer subject to talk about she eyed him over now, moving on to how he was only a few days old as a vampire. '' who turned you? did they give a reason why ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:25 am

He looked to her and nodded his head..."Alright alright...Your no fun." He says with a chuckle. He then cocked his head to the side..."I don't know her name...And I don't know why...Like I said she left me for dead...tossed me back on the street and when I came too...I couldn't stop my self from draining my friends..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next