The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (Questor)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A students lesson (Questor) - Page 6 Empty Re: A students lesson (Questor)

Post by questor Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:47 am

Nick nodded a bit as he kissed her neck some more. He stood there for a bit more squeezing her tits hard before moving her to the bed. "On to the bed my dear." he said as he patted her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks. "It is still early but we can do some more and then you can soak in the hot tub for a while."

He moved on to the bed putting his back against the head board and drew her up with him. He reached over and took a fake cock from the night stand and handed it to Savanna. "Here, you will use this to fuck your pussy for a bit to get it ready to feel my cock."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Although she was greatly enjoying him kissing her and palming her breats, squeezing them she didnt forget her place. She knew that she was at his command. She watched as he moved to the bed then nodded and walked to him.

She took the fake Cock and grinned and started to put it in but winced she was still a little to dry. "I shall soon Sir" She said softly. She contiuned to call him sir since she wasnt sure what he wanted her to call him,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:56 am

Nick saw her wince a bit and as he got her situated beside him, began playing with here tits some more. He squeezed them and pinched their nipples. "Such beautiful tits my dear. " he squeezed her left tit hard and poked a finger into it just below the nipple. "We will be exploring a couple things that can be done to them this weekend."

He took the fake cock from her and moved it down to her pussy and rubbed it up against the lips of her pussy. Then slowly he inserted it, easing it up inside her. "There you go. Now keep it in your pussy." he shifted his position a bit so he could suckle on her tits as he squeezed them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Savannah had hoped to hide her pain of trying to get the fake cock into her near dry pussy.for whatever reason she wasnt turned on enough. She was confused normally just looking at him caused herself to near cream herself.

She grinned as he called her tits beautiful. "Hmmmm professor" She kept calling him that since he still hadnt told her what he wanted to be called. She nodded as he explained that they would be exploring a lot.

She groaned as he rubbed the fake cock against her, that worked she was suddenly wet and she maoned as he slowly inserted it. She nodded as he was ordered to keep it in. She put her hand to it and kept it there and whimpered as he suckled on her tits.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:50 pm

"Now my lovely one, move it in and out of your pussy. Enjoy the feeling of it up inside you as I play with your lovely tits." He was enjoying her tits and would be enjoying her hot pussy in a short time. "What are your plans after you pass my class?" he asked her. Hopefully by then she would be addicted to sex and could be convinced to continue on with the study.

Moving down her body he kissed his way down to her tits and began to suckle on them. The next couple days would be interesting an he would see how she delt with what he was going to do to her large tits. He had not done it to a woman for a long time. The last one had enjoyed it but she left to go on and do other things.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:22 am

Savannah nodded and started to move it in and out whimpering slightly, she still prefered the real thing but she was quick to obey, she really needed to pass his class and was willing to do anything for it.

When asked the question she chewed her bottom lip "I am not sure Professor" She shrugged. "To pay for next year I might have to go back on the ship" She sighed and then shuddered as he kissed down her body.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Oh that would not do, he thought to himself. She would be gone for to long and he would not mind keeping her there to continue on with their research. "Well now I think there might be a way for you to remain here and still get your tuition paid for." he said in between suckling on one tit and going to the other. "That is if you are willing to continue on with the research."

Moving back up to kiss her neck and shoulders, he moved her free hand to his cock so she could stroke it. "What do you think my dear?" he asked her, "Would you like to keep on with the research and your schooling?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 am

Chewing on her bottom lip as he made his comment. "How?" Savannah squueked out as he suckled her breasts. Then as he ansered it she thought of it for a moment. "Continue on with the reasearch?" She asked softly. She would have to think about it some more. To work her ass off, exposing herself to countless illnesses, seeing the suffering of people that they couldnt help since they couldnt help everyone, but have a chance of really being loved, or to stay here, and have things paid for but be stuck in a life that even though she was enjoying could eventually take the life out of her.

She took his cock in her hands and started to stroke it, almost automatically. "I would like that Professor" She arched her back in enjoyment. "But may I think about it" She wasnt sure if he could keep her intrested. He hadnt really made a good impression on her yet, hadnt really given her what she thought this would be like.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:22 am

Think about it? Who would want to pass up not having to pay for their education, a place to stay, food on the table and perhaps other things. He was single, receiving a good salary and not spending it on things he didn't need. He had a good savings that could be used to help her through the rest of her collage. Some students incure a large debt with student loans and such. Loans they have to begin paying off as soon as they are through with school. That meant finding jobs and most time not in what they had gone to collage for. They would struggle for years to pay off the debts.

But it was up to her. But he hoped that his research would be correct and she would become dependent on sex and him. He would let her think about it and continue his course of action. "Very well, you think it over." he grinned

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 am

Savannah regreeted her words as soon as they left her mouth, but she didnt want to sound despret, She had been on her own for a long time and the fact of having to depend on some one. She knew life would be easier with him. She wouldnt be stuck on the ship, and if she didnt get 90% or higher in every class her money would stop, and she wasnt getting any where near that in any of her classes. Her stomach was in tromoil and her hair was falling out from the stress. She was hidding it well, except for her losing weight, but she didnt even think that was visable yet.

She looked at him as she continued to play with her self. "Thank you"

Unbenouced to her she was already in the process of losing her dorm room and her funding. Her cellphone dinged letting her know that she had a message. That was going to let her know.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Nick looked at her as her phone rang. "You had better answer that." he reached over and picked up the phone that had fallen out of her clothes. He handed it to her and then went back to play with her tits. "Answer it but don't stop fucking your pussy." he told her. He would see how good she could control her self as her body raged with such pleasurable feelings.

He waited to see who was calling her. He figured it was probably her parents or some friend. He continued squeeing her lovely tits and kissing her neck. "Who is it?" he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Savannah was nervous as Nick handed her the phone she knew that she was late given her payment for the dorm, and hadnt checked her marks in the other classes.

"Its the dean" Savannah said softly.

She continued to play with the dildo as she answered "Yes Dean Cullen" She paused "Yes I know I can get the...no please, tommrow I can get it" Tears were whelling up in her eyes as she continued to listen, now her grades were being called into question. "I understand How long do I have....alright" She paused. "Thank you"

She hung up and tired to go back to fuck herself harder to distract him. She didnt want him to know that she was in danger of losing her dorm room due to missing her payment, and her grades were not as high as they were suppose to, she was stressing, but she tried to hide it all.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:54 am

Nick did research and could feel the tenesness of her body and everything. He was trained to notice such things. He knew that she was in trouble. The Dean would not be calling her if she was not. He moved a hand down to hers on the fake cock and stopped her from fucking herself for the moment. "What is the problem?" he asked her.

He already had a feeling what it was about. Mostly grades. There again he could help her by talking to her other professors and seeing what needed to be done to bring up her grades. He was friends to most of the other professors on campus and he was sure they would be willing to help him out on the matter.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:28 am

Savannah knew that she wouldnt be able to hide it from him. He would be so disapointed, here she thought she was doing good in all her classes and for a normal person she was, but not for her scholship to stay in take she needed at least 90% and she had 2 classes where she was getting 89 percent, not good enough, she was never really good enough.

Then there was the fact that she was late paying for her dorm, Her parents promised to send money every month but they hadnt in 2 months, probably unable to get a moment too, both worked hard on the ships, but who knew they were still angry at her for taking a year off.

She sighed and looked at him. "I am only getting 89 and 88 percent in two of my classes, not the at least 90 percent to stay here and the 96 I need to get to pass. The tears were whelling up in her eyes but she was refusing to let them fall.

"And I am late on my payment for my dorm, my parents normally send me money, but I havent heard from them in 2 months"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:53 am

"Well now we can't have that." He moved the fake cock in and out of her pussy some. "I will take care of your dorm room tommorow and then talk to the professors of those two classes. Can't have you being distracted, and worrying." He gave her back control of the fake cock to keep playing with her tits.

He could pay for her dorm room for the rest of the year. He would see what kind of studies she would have to make up to get her grades up. "Now you just relax and don't worry about it." he leaned over and kissed her neck and then moved to her lips and gave her a deep kiss as he squeezed her tits hard.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Savannah still wouldnt let the tears fall. Untill he said he would take care of it. She gasped and then smiled "Thank you sire" She knew then that she wouldnt be going back to the boat, but she really didnt want to anyways. It was so confinding nothing to really do on the boat but work.

She groaned as he moved the fack Cock in and out of her pussy she nodded as he said for her not to worry about it and huggerily kissed him back moving the fake cock in and out. "Mmmm Professor" she moaned out, still not clear on what she was suppose to call him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 am

She now was more relaxed and that was better. He let her fuck herself with the fake cock for a bit more, getting her all worked up and getting her wetter. Finally he pulled the fake cock out of her pussy and had her straddle herself on his lap, her back to him. He slowly incerted his hard cock and let it slide up inside her. Once he was fully sheathed in her pussy, he took the fake cock and placed it up to her anal opening and gave it a push until it entered her ass and slowly slid it up inside it.

"There we go." he said and reached up and took her tits in his hands once more and squeezed them hard. "Later tonight I will be fucking your ass again. I hope that you will be up to that." He might do that while they enjoyed the hot tub.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Savannah continued to fuck herself with the fake cock. Her mind was drifting a little. How would he get her grades up? Would she be excepted to fuck all of her professor, he was the youngest and most good looking one, one sorta reminded her of a mall santa, another roughtly resembled the man from the KFC box. She knew she would have to listen to what ever he had planned though, she just hoped it wouldnt go to that.

Her attention was drawn back to him when he pulled the cock out and moved her. She groaned out as he impaled himself. She whimpered as the fake cock went into her ass and nodded when he asked her if she was up for it. "Anything for you sire" She whimpered out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:50 am

The feel of his cock up in her hot pussy felt good. "Now rock back and forth slowly my dear, let your pussy slide over my cock." He then paid more attention to her tits as he kissed her neck and shoulders. Her tits would be feeling something else the next day. He would take her to the limits of pain and pleasure and see how she handled it.

As she moved back and forth on his cock, the fake one moved a bit in and out of her ass. If it was not for her status as a student and him a professor, he would have had her move in to his place so they could continue the research in a better situation. He was going to enjoy the weekend with her. It was nice to have a woman in the place.

He again squeezed her left tit hard and poked a finger of his right hand into it , just below the nipple. He smiled as he kissed her neck thinking of what would go on the following day.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm

As he directed her Savannah was quick to obey. She moaned out as it gave her new pleasures she loked into his his eyes until he begain to kiss her neck and sholders then moved so he had more access.

She wondered if anything could ever come from this , she was at his mercy now, after he paid for her dorm it wasnt like she could go on the boat for 6 to 12 months again. She knew that she couldnt leave him, even if he was fine with it, he had his claws in her now.

She arched up as he poked a finger into her tit. She wondered what he had in plan for her but what ever it was she would be fine with it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 am

She was learning fast it seemed. This was only the second time that her pussy had been fucked since they had started and she was getting use to having his cock up in her. "You are doing good my dear," Things were working out quite well. He had not expected that she was getting lower grades or having trouble with pay for her dorm room. But that had only made it easier for her to come around and rely on him and continue the research even after the present school year was over.

She had more to learn and he was going to broaden her scope of sex in the up coming days. He was going to have his friend and his grilfriend join them. Then she would have two hard cocks fucking her and another woman to pleasure as well. Then there was some bondage things he would be doing to her, to get her use to being submissive and enjoy what was being done to her.

He continued squeezing her tits hard and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy sliding over his cock.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Looking at him she could assume that she was doing good. Then his words confrimed it so she rocked harder, trying to see if she could make him moan, she loved the noises but he didnt make them that often.

She herself was whimpering and groaning waiting to see if she was still good, she still had no idea what he had planned this weekend, but she had a feeling she was going to learn a lot. And now she really had no choice but to go along with anything and everything he asked since he was saving her from so many things.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 am

When she began rocking harder on his cock he grinned and closed his eyes, growling his pleasure. "Good, good." he told her. "You have a very nice, and hot pussy my dear. Nice and tight. It feels very good moving over my cock."

She was now basicly dependent on him. When the time came for h er to pass his class, he would still be able to have her and do as he wanted with her. Things were working out very well on their own for him. She was a very good looking woman and he wondered about after she had passed his class. He would no longer be her professor, and there fore he might be able to have her move in with him. Not much could be said then, especially since she was of legal age and all.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 am

Hearing his growls of pleasure caused her to rock even harder. She was doing good. She trembled and moaned out. She nodded as he told her that she had a hot pussy. She moaned out "You feel so good, your so big" She maoned out.

She knew that she was nearly soley dependent on him now, but it didnt bother her too much, it would be nice to have someone to depend on, to have to lean on, she had been alone for so long. It was wearing on her. She looked up at him and tried something she had read about and squeezed her pussy as if she was trying to hold in a pee. She looked to him to see how that effected hm.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6