The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Nate sighs and looks at him. He says, "You are not rushing me hun. I just am not sure how to handle all this. We have not had anyone to help us before. I am afraid we won't adjust too well. We don't want to be a burden to your family." He cuddles into the other man enjoying the company.

Rain says, "I am a little cold but I did not want to bother you or the nurses. The doctor warned me I would not be able hold in heat as well as I did before." She shivers some and closes her eyes as she tries to move her legs even though they are in heavy casts.

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Justin kept touching Nate softly. "I understand, and belive me our parents will understand too, and you are not a burdan, we are sorta dating are we not?" He asked you can look at it more like that. " He softly kissed his lips again.

In the room Jessa shook her head yet again. "Hunni its not a bother" She stood and went to the closet and got out a blanket and put it over her gently and sighed. "Rain both of your legs are in heavy casts, you wont be able be to move them for a while. How are you feeling now though, warmer?" The only thing left was for her to climb into bed with her and she wasnt sure how Rain would react to that/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Nate looks at him and says, "I guess we are dating." He kisses him back tenderly. He was still a bit uneasy. He knew his family would be over here soon to check on the four of them. Meanwhile Rain looks at Jessa and says, "I am a little warmer." She sighs as she tries to get comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 am

Justin smiled as Nate agreed that they were at least sorta dating he had never felt like this before. Happier, and more at ease at what he was. He could tell that he was uneasy but only time would heal that.

In the room Jessa nodded "That is good Rain, is there anything else I can do for you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Nate looks at him with a smile and cuddles into him slightly. He knew this was going to be hard on him and his sister. He says softly, "You know this might actually work out." He kisses Justin on the cheek. Rain says looking at Jessa, "No I'm alright now..." She shivers some and slowly starts to fall asleep. Her body was shaking from pain but she has hit the limits of pain meds she can have in a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Feeling Nate cuddle into him Justin smiled and held him close. He nodded sofly. "I hope it works Nate, I want you to be happy, and Ren is making Jessa open up and I think she is beggining to heal"

In the room Jessa watched feeling helplessly as Ren seemed to fall asleep she looked at the machine, she knew how to override it so she could have more but she wasnt sure if that is what she wanted so instead she sat here and held her hand feeling uttlery helpless.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:33 am

Nate smiles and says, "I think you are right Justin. I believe the girls will heal each other just like we will." He stays in his arms and says, "Well what are we gonna do until your family comes back to check on you?" Rain holds her hand in her sleep tears dripping from her eyes down her cheeks. Her heart rate was jumping up quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:48 am

Justin was about to answer when his phone made a small sound. "Oh thats a text, one sec" He looked at it and licked his lips "Its Jessa she says she needs us" He stood and began walking hoping Nate would follow.

Once Jessa saw Justin she ran up to him. "She is in so much pain, I know how to over ride it so she can have more" She begain wringing her hands nervously "But I dont know if I should, I mean I dont know how much medicne her body can handle, Nate what do you think I should do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Nate followed after Justin as he began to worry. He says to Jessa, "Jessa she can't have any more pain meds. She could over dose on the pain meds. She has deal with pain until the nurse brings in the next dose." He looks at Rain uneasy as he watches the tears fall from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Jessa sighed "Alright" She went back over to Ren and held her hand. "Im sorry Ren, I wish I could help but your brother is right, your body isnt used to the pain meds"

Justin looked at Nate, I was in here so much Jessa learned how to over ride the machines" Justin knew his parents would be there soon and wondered when Ren was going to be able to go home.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Rain moves around in her sleep and whimpers some obviously having a nightmare but Nate did not dare wake her up. He says as he walks out of the room, “The sooner she is out of here, the better I will feel.” He sits out in the waiting room not wanting to see Rain like that anymore. The nurses watch him calmly knowing he needed space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Jessa sat back down in the chair and held onto Rains hand soflty stroking it. She was worried about her. She also knew that the boys were right she couldnt overide the machines so all she could do was watch.

Meanwhile Justin followed Nate but kept his distance not knowing how he was doing. He smiled as he saw his parents coming forward. "Hey mom and dad" He hugged both of them and then introduced them to Nate.

"Jessa is in the room with his sister" His father shook Nates hand and then smiled "The doctors say as long she is awake and alert she can come to our place" Justin smiled, "Nate that is good news isnt it?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Nate smiles and shakes Justin’s parents’ hands trying to be polite. He says, “That is great but right now she is asleep. So we will have wait until she is awake before we can take her home. Jessa has been taking good care of her though.” In the room Rain wakes up with a gasp, hours later. She wipes the sweat off her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 pm

When Rain woke up Jessa who had lain her head down on the bed sat up quickly and took a cloth and wetted her face down, "Its okay Rain, your safe" She stroked her face and then turned to the Door as Justin walked in. "She just woke up"

Justin opened the door again "Nate she is awake"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Nate raced to the room and says, “You’re able to go home Rain if you are ready.” She looks at the three of them and nods. “I want out of here.” She looks at Jessa and tells her thank you. Nate gets things taken care of soon she can be released from the hospital. She was still not allowed to be walking for a while yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 am

A knock on the door alerted Justin and he opened it, there stood his mom dad and a wheel chair. His mom smiled "Hello Rain, I am Joy and this is Jimmy, we are very excited to have you come and stay with us."

Justin smiled "When ever you are ready guys" Jessa smiled and took Rains hand and held it. "You are welcome Rain, I hope you feel comfortable at our home"

It had been deciided that the four of them world be moved into the swet that was connected to the house but was all one level, bathroom and a small kitchen and four rooms, although the parents knew that they would probably be sharing rooms, which as long as the did it saftly was okay with them.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Rain looks at them a moment as she was unsure what to say. She says, “I thank you for allowing my brother and I to stay in your home.” She gets in the wheelchair with Nate’s help. She looks at Nate and he slowly starts to move her out of the room. He knew her casts would drive her nuts for a few weeks but she won’t go against the doctor’s orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Jessa walked with Justin behind the group and then got into the van that was already wheel chair acessable. "We sort of act as a taxi service to those in wheel chairs" The mother explained.

Once home two little girls raced out and hugged Jessa and Justin and two older boys came out too. "Welcome" Jessa lead the way to their suiet. "Now there are some bedrooms, and such, this is all wheel chair accesable, our parents do foster care and respite, like take care of sever disabled kids to give the parents a small break"

Both Jessa and Justin looked over at Rain and Nate to see their reaction.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:42 am

Nate and Rain look around the suit. Rain says, “This place is great.” Nate nods in agreement and puts their stuff where they both have access to it. He says as he goes back to Justin’s side, “I think we will do just fine here.” He looks at the walls seeing all the plug outlets were up further than down to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:52 am

Justin reached down and held Nate's hand. "I am glad you like it here" He smiled and sighed. "Its all accessable, like I said my parents have done foster care for years, and get a few differently abled ones too" He was clearly a little nervous he wanted to make sure the two felt at home here.

Jessa looked at Rain and smiled "would you like a tour?" Both were a little nervous.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Rain looks at Jessa and says, “Sure I would not mind a tour…” Nate could hear her shaky voice wanting to crack but he knew she needed him to act like nothing had changed. If she felt he saw her differently because of this, her spirit would be broken. He squeezes Justin’s hand as he was trying stay strong. Rain looks back at him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Justin took Nates hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it softly. Jessa took Rain to the living room, it was large and had a big screen tv in it. The bathroom as all wheel chair accessable with the shower that had the special chair, then the beedrooms. Jessa smiled "I hope it isnt too much, I dont want you to feel uncomfortable"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Nate looks at Justin and says, “I am a wreck.” He was worried about he and Rain would adjust to being with a family. He knew she liked Jessa and Justin well enough but what about the others? Rain looks at each room as Jessa takes her to each one. She says, “This place is huge. I like it. There is plenty of room for Nate and me to have our space without getting on each other’s nerves.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Justin frowned and softly hugged Nate. "Nate you dont have to worry anymore"He lightly kissed Nates forhead and sighed. "We wont push ourselves on you, my older siblings are only here for a bit then they are going back to College. This is your own apartment, myself and Jessa dont even need to be here if you two really want to be left alone.

Jessa was preety much saying the same thing to Rain. Both just wanted them to feel welcomed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Nate looks at him and says calmly, "I don't think we will have to worry about that. I like having you around and Rain likes having Jessa around." Rain looks at Jessa a moment. "Thank you again for staying with me when those detectives showed up. Not many people would have done that for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next